Looking back...is not that good

looking back...is not that good

Attached: images (10).jpg (739x415, 28K)

Cope.

Attached: Resident Evil Tiers.png (1484x816, 675K)

looking back it's still a bit funny

It actually is really damn good

look back it was fucking awesome

Not perfect but good enough

Gameplay and most other things are great. The character dialog and music sucked though. It tries too hard and takes itself too seriously there so it can't even be bad-but-funny like in most other REs

It's good lad.

Gameplay proved that game can be scary, fun or at least good without doing tank controls or fixed camera. Also, it proved that People dont know what they want. You wanted Just HD graphs, and you got something better.

Its only problem is that Nest is too small.
Leon was funny.
"WUT THE HELL!?"
"You said that virus turned PEOPLE into monsters, NOT REP-TILES!"

6 was good.

Attached: 1565048902466.png (522x502, 282K)

Dino Crisis remake when

it was never good.
it was dead-on-arrival terrible.

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-030526~2.png (995x1272, 87K)

C tier just feels so wrong those 3 games arent on the same level of quality.

I think that it was pretty good. But on a similar note, it definitely makes me rethink what I liked about RE7. I really don't know which play style I prefer, but I would definitely replay this before I would replay RE7.

GOTY

Attached: 1997811A-003E-4D0D-BFB3-3D8FAE2420A6.jpg (592x617, 146K)

second best RE game after the REmake.

RE7 is dogshit though, I thought going back and playing that on Steam after I got in on sale would be a good idea. I didn't much like it on my PS4, but i'm an REfag so I bought it when it was on sale for the Summer Sale. Thought it'd be a good idea, it wasn't.

>Its only problem is that Nest is too small.
This, the game is good but some parts of it are lacking.
Lab and sewer segments are bit short. No moth and the Plant 43 deserved a boss fight.

Claire? Claire? Where are you?

>The official game of Yea Forums not in SS tier
Cringe tier

remaster outbreak capcom niggers, i know you're here.

Fucking based

Attached: michaeldoeslife.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

It is a great game and Claire is the best part.

Attached: 1558571625340.jpg (736x920, 63K)

At worst it was too short and cut out enemies/etc. from the original that they shouldn't have. Maybe even Mr. X and the bosses being pretty easy to deal with.

Otherwise everything about it is what Resident Evil ought to be, and I'm glad Capcom finally figured it out.

RE7 owes more to Alien Isolation than it does classic RE. While on paper it seems better than the action fare that the late-00s REs brought us, I personally feel like it was a failed experiment that only served as a half step to what REmake 2 ultimately delivered on: a true update to the RE formula that simultaneously feels modern, and like a nice throwback to the original RE games.