Worst movement of all time in any fighting game

>worst movement of all time in any fighting game
>pointless memorization curve
>"high level" is extremely basic footsies and mid-low mix ups that you can only get to after memorizing thousands of moves worth of frame data
>nerfed sidesteps and push back compared to previous tekken games (still were shitty but still LOL) for a more in your face, spectator friendly, spacing-devoid experience
>mashing random moves and strings is a valid strategy at everything but the highest autistic gook level
>random paki comes from nowhere with zero tournament experience playing a mid tier and humiliates the greatest tekken players
>terrible 13yo twitch watching fanbase that are more obnoxious than smash kiddies

Ok guys, it was funny for a while, but can we stop pretending like this lowest common denominator garbage is a real fighting game now? Thanks.

Attached: 406751-tekken-7-xbox-one-front-cover[1].jpg (720x1080, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/261714483/#261717256
youtubemultiplier.com/5d35ed462eafc-the-most-hype-fighting-game-in-the-world.php
youtube.com/watch?v=i7VnPVzuMto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

let's get this shit started.

>tekkucks

Attached: tekken vs virtua fighter.webm (512x576, 2.72M)

movement is already strong enough and turtling is extremely powerful.

git gud smash faggot

>tekken takes ski-

LMFAO!

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/261714483/#261717256

Attached: 1565185515159[1].webm (1024x576, 2.95M)

one of these games is dead and the other is still going strong with constant improvements on the way

that not even tekken 7,also both those clips are cherry picked

high level Tekken

Attached: 1565704143239.webm (896x498, 2.95M)

Hey alright

I like SoulCalibur a lot better
Almost all characters feels completely different

lol looks like mashing 12 year olds

reminder that these are the greatest tekkucks on the planet

Fighting games are for niggers, so get you baboon

GOOD

Attached: steve.jpg (200x200, 14K)

>t. I keep getting my ass whooped online :((((

Tekken is a great 3D fighter. The only other that comes close to it is Virtua Fighter (and even this can be argued as who is 1 or 2)
DoA is fun but is absolutely shit as a fighter, it's basically a party game.

Would love to see Akira and Ryu Hyabusa in Tekken 7 desu

ASS TEKKEN

Attached: Good-Ass-Tekken-Snake-EVO-2019.png (464x238, 109K)

Cant believe we are finally getting a wing chun based character

Attached: ip-man-2008-film.jpg (3004x1996, 707K)

>seething loser keeps posting anti-tekken propaganda
Unironically get good, fuckin' loser.

Attached: 8d003c5f4897e3422a81413f640af965d4d39217bbf4c387f5776ad741320b54.jpg (500x500, 42K)

FUCKING BASED

Imagine looking at this and not being able to see what's taking place.

Non FGC fags are the worst.

why are tekken threads on Yea Forums so fucking dogshit

the threads are started by people who tried to get good but got burnt out. now they just shitpost hoping it makes them better

This, only us, true fighting game connoisseurs are able to understand true footsies and gameplay

Attached: 1564150000766.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Being the most popular fighting game will always have its toll, especially when you're dethroning the old king.

Great comeback and nice use of the environment.

>when you're dethroning the old king.
>3rd place

I unironically prefer retarded footsie games over 50/50s. The give me heatenings.

Attached: tekken.webm (768x434, 2.97M)

I assume the Nina player got greedy and tried to sneak a jab in or something as well. Pauls damage is already insane combined with having rage active

Because they're made by retards who want free (You)s

>needing to count smash bros as a fighting game just to make your argument
very desperate times

I doubt anyone who immediately says "50/50s" in regards to VF's gameplay has ever actually played it.

Attached: VF5 Akira knee input.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

youtubemultiplier.com/5d35ed462eafc-the-most-hype-fighting-game-in-the-world.php

But what about the epic hype of people getting carpal tunnel?

I wouldn't use that webm because when you're not actively seething it makes tekken look fun.

but all of tekken neutral is a gay ass mix up and not about footsies

retard, VF is extremely mix up heavy

You never played it.

lol vf is all about defensive option selects like MTE ETEG fuzzy CD fuzzy and mixups and knowing when you can do certain things at certain frame advantage shut the fuck up scrub faggot and stop dick riding games you never played

Well I legitimately haven't but isn't VF based around three types of attacks, each of which demand their own type of defense?

Up close yeah, but people always rip on Tekken for autism-dashing which is part of the footsie game.

MAKE SOME NOIIISE FOR ME AND MY FELLOW COMMENTATORS WHILE THE PLAYERS EAT SHIT AND GET NOTHING

Attached: 1565138397402.png (495x900, 431K)

bought tekken on ps4 few days go
it's fun against a friend, but am still too scared to go online, god how the fuck do pros press so fucking fast on a pad

Almost everyone knows Tekken players don't play anything else, but you don't have to make it that obvious

VF is one of the only series that I still have my physical copies of. Also refuse to throw out my dead PS3 because of all the FS replays on it. Kiss my ass.

Not only have you never played any of the games, I'm better you've never even seen them in action. Be like and don't lie like a poser.

If they wanted to earn money in videogames they'd go play fortnite, fighting games have always been for enthusiasts and if you're trying to make a living off of them you're delusional.

lol look at how tekken has VASTLY worse prize pools than everything else lmao

Try not to imitate how pros move and behave too much, because they have reasons for it you simply won't currently comprehend and by aping them will just get tagged by something your opponent threw out randomly.
Just have the basic options in mind and try to implement them over time when you start thinking they've become necessary, at your level a lot of them aren't.

>and if you're trying to make a living off of them you're delusional.
MAKE SOME NOIIIIIIISEEE

Attached: file.png (640x616, 227K)

>VF is one of the only series that I still have my physical copies of. Also refuse to throw out my dead PS3 because of all the FS replays on it. Kiss my ass.
hotgluing your copy of vf4e doesn't mean you know how to play the game bitch everyone knows vf is very frame and OS heavy, that is not even debatable

in fact VF is the most option select heavy fighting game that has ever existed, it's not about spacing and footsies so much as it is about being plus and doing OSes that negate certain offensive options

was mostly trying to refer to the 'korean' backdashing

my advice to you is to play a real fighting game that actually isn't scrubby and rewards skill, good luck

Honestly, this makes Tekken look like the best fucking fighting game on the market.
If that's top level, then combos are actually less than 50% of the game, the best quotient of any fighting game I've ever seen.

>but am still too scared to go online
Tekken is easily the most challenging game to "get good" thanks to the retarded memorization, so good luck

>everyone knows vf is very frame and OS heavy, that is not even debatable
Oh so now we're not even talking about 50/50 anymore and you're just repeating things that "everyone knows"? Ok then. Gotcha, scrub.

And, by the way, zoomie, your two seconds of watching a youtube video that you didn't even understand will never stack up to decades of experience. Remember that.

I heard Aris hates this guy or some shit.
I get that he comes off as arrognt because he's a self declared "best Kazyua"
Is that teh reason?

>still they havent fixed the janky spaz kbd after 20 years

Lol see me in a fightcade game faggot I'll rip your fucking eyes out

Attached: 1556827434966.webm (854x480, 2.88M)

what a good game, very high skill, best fighting game on the market

there are a lot of ghetto ways to backdash cancel if you're not comfortable with the "correct" method of entering a d/b between dashes, on pad it's even easier than on sticks.
Just take it slow and see if just pressing d is easier for you, or sliding your thumb to d after pressing b the second time and still holding it, you don't need to do a lot of cancels repeatedly so just try and be able to do one.

> kbd is bad
I prefer a repeatable movement tech to a fucking multiple choice exam every time I want to do damage.

>Is that teh reason?
It's because he doesn't shill Tekken 7 and isn't part of the EU or NA gang (Aris, Rip, Markman and friend)

You know 3d fighters are the thinking mans genre when sonicfox eats shit in them because they have more than 2 wakeup options

>still irrelevant at SNK games, Capcom games, Arcsys games (that are okifest)

Go back to /vr/ and keep pretending to play fighting games and jerking over your physical copies balding cuck.

Still an open invitation for you to get raped by the way or sit the fuck down

Sonicfox just bandwagons whatever new game is out and doesn't have an already established community that'd wreck his ass, if tekken came out today he'd have a chance.

Heihachi actually looks way worse being that stiff and janky

KEK if you could manage to hang at all, you'd be the first faggot on Yea Forums who could actually back up his trash talk. You're not, by the way. What VF game is even on fightcade, you clown? I'd love to see what you think is good enough to have anny opinions on it.

sonicfox got his start playing doa and virtua fighter retard lol

Nobody is defending eddy's jank ass animation, man. Shit looks stupid and we're lucky jeondding is currently not performing.

that's because his jab animation is 20 years old

lmao but do you have to type like you actively sniff your own farts

lol

super turbo, alpha 3, kof98, kof02, pick one

you should know how to play one of those if you know anything about fighting games

>I-I don't sniff my opwn farts, you guys!
Oh shut up. You love it.

I'm sorry to say, it's just you.

You stupid retard pros don't live off of tournament winnings, they live off of the sponsorship dollars. Tourney pots are just a bonus for doing a good job.

Wtf? None of those are VF.

These are your best though, huh? Fuck it. let's go with 98.

Remember when Tekken stages had more than a floor and walls?

Attached: 1565705483311.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

No I sniff my farts too

OP here, nothing wrong with it.

username is "the vappa killer"

I'll be waiting in the lobby

because tekken is popular now and Yea Forums automatically shits on anything popular

I don't mind the movement execution but the stupid overbloat of strings is a really problem. I the only defense for not getting rid of it is "b-but muh legacy moves that have been in since T1(that I didn't play btw)."

bro where the fuck are you and what username I'm waiting in this kof98 lobby for you to show up

>game downgraded in basically every single aspect from previous games
>you're just hating because it's popular now
lmao

>more obnoxious than smash kiddies
That is simply impossible. You know how ridiculous that is, you put it last so people wouldn't stop reading your post.

Attached: 1554662012211.jpg (280x272, 14K)

>literally no argument
>he thinks tag 2 is better than 7

opinion disregarded

>every Tekken match
>both players twitching around the stage like autists
>someone whiffs
>gets launched and juggled for 60% health
>eats a mix up
>slow mo
>dies
>OH MY GOD THAT WUZ SUM GUD ASS TEKKEN *STARTS SINGING ALONG TO THE MUSIC*

>>random paki comes from nowhere with zero tournament experience playing a mid tier and humiliates the greatest tekken players

but isnt he literally a KOF legend as well? He is a 400IQ 20ms reaction time super player.

Attached: 1564888671202.webm (768x432, 2.86M)

This is a shitposting thread, logical arguments don't work.

Are you trying to use this as a bad example of Tekken? this is way more entertaining than any other FG

Why this webm is even a thing? Are people retarded? Tekken combos were always like that and I love it.

read the archive he's posting and his name, you're the retarded one

>guys what does tekken offer me, a spectator only?

/fgg/ convinced themselves backdashing and electrics are hard, and that by having someone make a webm of them doing them shows how unskillful the game is.

I remember Aris TMM a lot and I don't think it changed. TMM is a retard, though.

I've been waiting in this kof98 room for like half an hour, you dodged me, time for me to take a nap. You had your chance and you dodged.

He's an online shitter who panders to an audience of green rank kazuya players who think they play the only honest character in the game, scammed his audience out of money to "fund him to go to EVO" and constantly plugs matchups he's unfamiliar with despite playing this game for over a decade now.

What is this webm trying to prove? That guy's got some skills.

>/fgg/ convinced themselves backdashing and electrics are hard

Lol, tekkucks convinced themselves of that to prove tekken was somehow high execution.

>MUH EWGF
>MUH KBD
>IT'S SO HARD YOU GUYS HIGHEST EXECUTION GAME EVER

2d players never thought doing a DP and mashing back and down back was hard.

>those replies
are they just being ironic or do all of them just do not get the problem in the webm?

Execution is like the easiest part of tekken, but you know this, and you can ask most tekken players this.
My question is do you ever get bored of these threads? You clearly have a very sad obsession with tekken, having a whole 5GB folder dedicated to shitposting about it, does it ever get dull?

I will not. /vg/'s "FGC" is fucking retarded.

>Execution is like the easiest part of tekken

You're right. The hard part is memorizing thousands of moves like an autist so you can play a basic mid/low mixup game and mash jabs and launchers. Lmaooooo

Lots of salty SFV and MK players in here.

found the scrub

Reminder: tekken is a casual button masher, nothing about the game is difficult and all of the "hard" things can be done easily by button mashing and require no execution.

Attached: 17648659573594.png (2080x2267, 3.75M)

Completely ignoring the question, huh.
Not unexpected, but I do hope you get better soon.

God what a joke of a general
I don't know if its just worse on here but the "FGC" is filled with such faggots
Everyone comes across like hyper insecure children desperate to prove that their fighting game is the one true fighting game and all the others are low skill, unplayable garbage

>actually looks like a cool martial arts movie instead of a shitty anime
>just like in real life, dodging and blocking by inches actually matters.

What's the problem?

Also the only reason that the "paki" wasn't discovered is because Pakistan doesn't support e-sports at all and its impossible for pakistanis to get visas and its generally difficult to play videogames when you're in a shitty third world country with no power and no jobs. Otherwise, he grew up in an arcade playing tekken constantly.

He has an inspiring story actually

youtube.com/watch?v=i7VnPVzuMto

>its another Yea Forums doesn't play fighting games but talks about it anyway episode
its worst then other threads here because you can't just jump into a game and "le mash" unless your up against other beginners.

Attached: 1530844742466.gif (293x199, 1.94M)

You just gonna let that opportunity for some primo >wall damage hang, bro?

>Yea Forums doesn't play fighting games

tekkucks don't play any fighting games that require skill.

what is an autist who obviously plays tekken 7 (wouldn't add a custom tekken 4 UI just to make a clip of a game you supposedly don't play) intentionally adding in a bunch of unnecessary inputs supposed to prove?

top two people in the western tekken community in terms of publicity, aris and mainmain, have a scrub menality (get salty about the characters people play, unironically say someone is more or less skilled at the game based on the character they use instead of how they play the game) and have both either directly or indirectly admitted that tekken is a lab monster game where there's tons of bullshit you can random people out with until they memorize the strings or throw tech windows on stuff like 10strings, king throw chains or stance dance characters like lei.

These are the people that represent your game and by all definitions are pretty good at it and they're saying the same shit people on a random Yea Forums thread are saying.

/fgg/ was voted like the second worst general on /vg/, if you know what sort of competition we're dealing with here you'll understand that it's incredibly impressive.

I have carpal tunnel so performing really complex combos that don't even get picked up by the controller is excrutiating. I appreciate this.

I'm glad she's back bros. Such an interesting fighting style, you can tell they had some fun coming up with her moves.

I hope she's decent this time though...

Attached: Zafina_T7_HD.jpg (2730x4096, 857K)

Not that guy but as someone who pretty much only plays VF with the handful of people who take pity on me at locals these days I don't think he's wrong about the OS thing, at least as far as defensive options go. Getting stuff like ECDCTE down is absolutely required to play at non-shitter level
As far as it being a game of mixup goes, well yeah, the point pretty much is to put them into 50/50s. That's what nitaku is

Aris doesn't play the game because he hates playing shit online against streamsniping scrubs trying to show off customs.
Implying TMM represents the community is also hysterical because to me it seems like literally everyone hates the dude.

>POOF!
>alriiiight
>happy big Wednesday everyone
>better known as big Friday
>stoners
>secret discord tech
>don't ever talk to me again
>Neener, Akoomer, Sirghey, Oscar, Shuh-HEEN, Kazooyer, Jim, Sweater Dicks, Diablo Jim, Stevu, Hoochie Mama, and Fackin Bears.
>3/4ths of the roster is for bitches
>thanks for the 12 inches
>peenchez is spanish for inches
>ARRRGGGHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK (mashes buttons, doesn't break throw)
>butthash
>fackin perros
>could this be the end of our hero
>email Harada
>he's gonna need a Christmas miracle
>200 word essay
>get parried
>the ghey parrie into the reposhetti
>muchos garcias
>I'm gonna give this guy the pecs after this RDC
>this game is sick
>He's styloning him
>no hespec
>eat a dick beeeetch
>Harada's finger is looming
>ARRRGGGGHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK (gets bit by the same zombie 4 times)
>don't ever try that
>you must be an ignorant bigot
>no tips
>Hagrid
>You guys are funny on (day)
>he must be a member of the BGC as well
>thanks for the 420
>resident evil nationals speedrunning champion in style division
>X players are bitches
>big dinner
>time to take a break
>hey, you have to donate at least 420 for samantha to read your low tier question on stream
>eggplant
>cooch and teets
>your question is trash
>I was gonna do it, but since you asked I'm not
>har-ness my quan
>that one didn't count
>simple mathematics
>ARRRGGGGHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FACKIN BEARS
>I'm a professoler
>make sure you buy a t-shirt
>I appreciate it
>don't charge me back brew
>now keep it down
>and thanks...
>gout
>BAGOOSH!

Attached: aris1.jpg (584x1200, 47K)

seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven

>Aris doesn't play the game because he hates playing shit online against streamsniping scrubs trying to show off customs.
and yet he's the one doing commentary and half his videos are about tekken.

>Implying TMM represents the community
top results for searching tekken on youtube brings up a bunch of his shit. cope

>a dude knows how to play the youtube algorithm therefore he represents tekken, despite everyone's opinion of him being very poor

What is this user's story? He's been shitposting Tekken threads for years now using the exact same posts and images, it's not normal to hate something this much

hey alright

reread my post
>top two people in the western tekken community in terms of publicity
you cannot argue it's not aris and mainmain, even if all the boomers on tekkenzaibatsu fourms don't like them they're what thousands of people think of when they think of tekken

Hello user! It seems like you're trying to use Virtua Fighter as a shitflinging tool. Well, Virtua Fighter is far too good for such juvenile antics, so I'll thank you to stop it and instead devote your time to some VF training mode instead!

Attached: le mysterious monkey girl.png (333x333, 63K)