If you kill him you will be just like him

>if you kill him you will be just like him

Attached: eKBhYJSm93srEmJVD27erP.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNZ0n-OGMDg
youtube.com/watch?v=H5a35cPAqoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his Origins suit really was the best

Attached: 26447641f96a0e257e45abd317e4830a.jpg (827x1200, 113K)

oops wrong picture

Attached: 819gohvFioL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1468, 175K)

Batman Begins was peak Batman animation

Attached: batman begins inque.webm (640x480, 1.34M)

He just doesn't want to kill because he knows as soon as he starts, he probably won't be able to stop.

Fuck off, Cammy

>has the chance to kill joker at the start of arkham asylum
>doesn't
>bunch of innocent people get's killed by joker
>joker ends up dying anyway
moralfags btfo'd

>tfw Rocksteady took this literally and shat out the Arkham Knight plot

Attached: 1446063303118.jpg (209x190, 15K)

>Batman bridal carries Joker's body in City while leaving Talia's corpse to rot on the floor.
What did he mean by this?

The thing with Batman is that he's only tolerated by the police BECAUSE he never kills.
Also it ties into most of his enemies being mentally ill and getting locked up at Arkham.

>blaming batman for incompetent prisons and mental asylums, being incapable of preventing their inmates from escaping every 5 seconds

this
why didn’t the justice system just execute the joker? curing him is hopeless and he literally has a death wish.

How are the DKR movies?

This shit is really my main issue with comics. Nothing is ever really allowed to end so the writers have to come up with more and more ridiculous reasons and explanations for why the status quo is ultimately put back in place. Because you gotta keep things going so you can keep selling more product.

so if i kill batman i'll become batman?

>that League of Assassin's DLC where you can chose to revive Ra's or let him die
>letting him die is objectively the better ending as it leaves the League in the hands of a better person and they swear to never return to Gotham
I know EXACTLY what they meant by this

>Cut down countless mooks to get to the big bad who is actually responsible for shit
>Have the option to let him live or kill him
>Killing him is considered the "evil" option

Why do WRPGs do this shit so often?

DnD's alignment system fucked anyone involved with RPGs in the head.

that's pretty lewd

And you wonder why gotham is a hellhole.

So if I kill the Batman I shall be just like him?
Do I get to be the new Batman?

Attached: Manbat transformation.webm (640x480, 2.23M)

Attached: Miriam.webm (640x480, 1.99M)

Attached: Mr. Freeze's henchwomen.webm (640x480, 957K)

Batman is definitely capable of becoming a mass murderer of petty criminals, Someone with his power can't just decide who lives and who dies.

That's kinda hot.

This is why the Batman universe is contrived and any attempts to make moral extrapolations from it are bullshit.
Gotham is massively incompetent. Say what you want about the federal goverment but they know how to lock away people.

This, "If you kill him you'll be just like him" is legitimate in batman's case.
The whole point of batman is that he's just as fucking crazy as the Joker, the only difference is that he can somewhat keep himself in check.

Attached: D4F8B33E-CA77-40A3-97C7-218456675333.jpg (320x314, 37K)

Attached: Harley kiss.webm (640x480, 1.84M)

Attached: Harley lasers.webm (640x480, 808K)

Attached: Harley show.webm (640x480, 2.29M)

did he get a taste of Poison Ivy as well

Probably

Attached: Hit and Run.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

uh oh

Attached: giphy (1).gif (256x224, 20K)

I would kill her, if you know what I mean.

if you kill a killer the amount of killers in the world doesnt change

What Batman meant is that whenever you kill a killer they just come back to life.

Attached: Gotham Central - 015-15.jpg (1024x1639, 377K)

Attached: Joe Chill is a hero.gif (576x720, 45K)

>try to make a campy retarded character super serious
>"uhh actually he's insane just like his enemy"
sasuga capeshit

Attached: 1360380506521.jpg (500x333, 46K)

Unless you keep killing killers, in which case it goes down

That's why you don't stop at 1

Based Nintendo

Holy shit is that majin buu

Does Arkham city have any fun mods?
The game is great, but it gets old.

Maybe he broke his neck just a little.

I don't mind that Batman won't kill Joker what I have a problem with is how he goes out of his way to save Joker's life so many times. Not going out your way to save someone isn't the same as killing them.

Batman Beyond had some really effective body horror stuff.
Remember that time a dude couldn't control his intangibility and he fell into the Earth's core?
youtube.com/watch?v=aNZ0n-OGMDg
Remember that time Inque genetically fucked up her fan?
Remember that time that furry accidentally took all those animal genes and turned into a hulking mess of flesh?

Trust women

I like her in the DCAU but I'm so sick of Harley now.

based

Attached: batman begins endings.jpg (1568x3558, 2.68M)

>wobbly squiggly tentacle flailing around
>HURR DURR I LOVE GUD ANIMATION

>be billionaire, one of the richest men on earth
>should I donate some of my money to give the cops better means to fight crime in gotham
>or even run for office to try and clean up the city myself?
>no, I'll spend it living like a degenerate and as I look for random low life thugs to beat to death for doing shit like stealing grandma's purse
>it's not a thinly veiled destructive lifestyle, passing off nightly suicide attempts as heroics, by the way
Are there any comics that point out Bam ham's vast stupidity?

Ah yes, because Lawful Good means I can't execute deranged criminals

oh wait

youtube.com/watch?v=H5a35cPAqoI

have sex

Attached: YAAAS queen.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Plenty, the problem always boils down to the idea that doing that requires other people to do good, and batman's view of things is that he should be the one doing good.

This happens, but to Superman in the Injustice comic. It pretty much made Batman the smuggest motherfucker ever because it confirmed he was right for all of time.

>should I donate some of my money to give the cops better means to fight crime in gotham

the goverment is corrupt and many villain have people inside

>or even run for office to try and clean up the city myself?

is literally what happens in arkham city, because dividing the city was fucking retarded

>injustice comic
Any excuse to post this.

Attached: 1516421986683.jpg (5000x1880, 1.57M)

There was also the part where Batman was punching a wall because he was angry and his face was drawn all fucked up.

And the bit where Wonder Woman helped to kill a bunch of refugee camp soldiers because feminism.

No cause i wont be dead

This probably sounded way smarter in your head.

The Predator is better

Pretty much this. A big part of modern Batman is how he is basically as psychotic as the villains he fights.

Deep AF

What? You mean the alien that hunts humans for sport?

Batman's no kill rule is both an outdated leftover from the days when comics were marketed towards children instead of manchildren, and a transparent excuse to keep him from killing popular villains so they can come keep coming back (not that death means anything in comics). There is no reasonable in universe explanation for why he never kills, especially if we're counting unintentional or collateral kills.

That's why you stick to one offs, limited runs, elseworlds, and graphic novels, and avoid anything that's main continuity like the plague. The difference in quality really is night and day.

>Remember that time that furry accidentally took all those animal genes and turned into a hulking mess of flesh?
That episode really freaked me out.

fucking brianlet

The latest animated Batman movie "Hush" has a nice comment over the no kill rule at the end. Not a great but a decent Batman movie.

>Any excuse to post this.
Give me the cliffnotes, I'm not zooming in to that clusterfuck image.

No.

K.

>HURRRER WHY DOESN’T BATMAN KILL HE SHOULD KILL TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Fucking Jasonfags I swear.

Fucking kek

Man, Arleen Sorkin did such a great job as Harley. I like Tara Strong but I hate her Harley and I think between her Harley and all the shit they keep shoving her into DC related, it's why I absolutely can't stand seeing her anymore.

Attached: The_Brave_and_the_Bold_v.1_197[1].jpg (1964x3007, 2.03M)

>Batman Begins makes Gotham look like it should with proper architecture and such
>The Dark Knight retains some of this feeling but ultimately just feels like any old city for the majority of the movie
>The Dark Knight Rises is just Chicago with Batman in it

why

Scarecrow confirmed for seething incel, hating Chad and Stacy

It's hard to ignore in TDKR but for the other two movies I am pretty sure only architect majors and comic book nerds remotely pay attention

Attached: 6KcG3BIy-e71ZSfniRBiXHmlBTm9s_fZ6nw_3W_5avbtp8dCPFP48UIaW2WO0Cc5LpmmsTDPGmLB=s1600[1].jpg (1089x1600, 668K)

You do know you can open it on another tab for the full view you fucking retard.

Attached: 15[1].gif (600x897, 446K)

He seriously injured millions.

Attached: 18[1].gif (600x889, 376K)

Attached: 19[1].gif (600x890, 361K)

>just want to see a guy dressed like a bat beat the shit out of people using a fuckton of gadgets
>people attempt to create tales of morality and the human condition out of it
Villains escape so the comic keeps on selling and the money keeps on coming. Fuck every other faggot and their "Batman is actually the badguy hurrrr" story.

You know....for kids!

well to be fair it's because superman basically had the same circumstance as batman with the whole "loved one getting murdered in front of you" so it became extremely personal. most comic book shit is just like "kill the joker because he just gets out and murders 100 people, rince and repeat"

The real reason heroes shouldn't kill is because in a democracy you need due process to fairly kill someone, so as to avoid power abuse.
Now if only the countries could judge each super villain, sentence them to death and put them on wanted lists for heroes like Batman and Superman to kill, that'd be nice, but somehow no one has ever thought of that

Attached: 1542917826756.jpg (540x732, 74K)

>Batman Begins
>The last few Batman movies were duds, want to do a more grounded Batman movie, but still wants familiarity with the source material. Make a slow burning origin that is clearly inspired by the Burton films to get the audience’s pavlov going for good Batman
>The Dark Knight
>A bit more creative liberty with the film after the previous success, want to do a film with many quickly changing locations, spend less time on sets as a result
>The Dark Knight Rises
>The last movie was heralded as a top 10 of all time film, who gives a shit what we do people will watch it

I’m not a shipfag but Bruce x Selina makes me feel happy.

Oh he definitely did!

>Batman: Arkham Asylum/City set up some very interesting side plots, even if some are heavily based on existing comics
>Knight poops the bed with almost, if not, all of the endings to these.

why

They clearly wanted to stop doing them.
I was hoping when they shoehorned him in City as challenge mode DLC they’d do more with him in Knight but all they did was give him a glorified cameo.

Attached: 3F48B420-42C7-40E7-A704-A0DF1855FBFB.jpg (240x240, 15K)

Then simply buy the government and make them work for you, yes, Bruce is that rich

How else would they be able to justify getting millions of dollars from the federal government for “repairs” to the city and “law enforcement”? Gotham is corrupt completely, and Batman is the only one who solves anything.

Not incompetent, extremely smart. They know how to get that sweet federal money every year to line their corrupt pockets to “protect citizens”.

cool. Bruce solves everything, and it's happily ever after. Now give me my game where a dude beats the shit out of criminals with a bunch of cool gadgets

TDKR was filmed in Pittsburgh...
Batman begins and the dark knight were filmed in chicago

How was Alfred able to beat Superman?