Jojo 7th Stand User

Jojo 7th Stand User

Attached: FatFarflungBelugawhale-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 815K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7thjojo.tumblr.com/post/98202338885/after-several-months-in-the-making-the-7th-stand
discord.gg/A4982rK
youtube.com/watch?v=gaAknzFlMU0
saveeditonline.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=sg42Pny9IpU
youtube.com/watch?v=3ulkGMs3aIU
youtube.com/watch?v=fk9vyp_YijQ
mediafire.com/file/k5aqag16w18470a/RPG_MAKER_2000.zip/file
youtube.com/watch?v=-l0h8FT-VPw
mediafire.com/file/yn7v78lu8am1oiy/Map0282.lmu/file
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkW6fPuGzc
vocaroo.com/i/s0guqRVVc29F
mega.nz/#!2jJSwS4S!v5eJFJrDvNz1E6lDrbdrLmCXLj1Epyw9fcojPpT0sPI
youtube.com/watch?v=paN25L5CsGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5P5vBdINLyE&list=PL9Gd6h_YwPbPt0_IzsuCJM0oTqlFBtEtr
mediafire.com/file/jwwjs1w9v64zbxu/7thjojo.rar/file
mega.nz/#F!gYNHWAxa!E4kky4E3Bl2JsMdQF5EmqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cock and ball torture (CBT) is a sexual activity involving application of pain or constriction to the male genitals. This may involve directly painful activities, such as wax play, genital spanking, squeezing, ball-busting, genital flogging, urethral play, tickle torture, erotic electrostimulation or even kicking.

I've been seeing this game have a hundred threads this last month, can someone explain it to me?

It's some gay jojo rpgmaker game

You play as an OC Donut Steel in Part 3. The enemy roster also includes many OC Donut Steels. Also it's not a 1:1 replica of Part 3 even outside of that, because story reasons, but it still largely follows the story unless you change it specifically when you get the chances. You get a quiz at the start of the game that determines your Stand, then you play through the game and make friends with the Crusaders (which influences certain events and endings).

Attached: gambit pileup.png (637x477, 31K)

It's an rpg about part 3. Part of why it's getting mentioned so much is because somebody's doing a translation for the new things that were added.

Heh

Attached: pesci.jpg (239x148, 13K)

The threads are dying quickly nowadays, maybe the translation of chaos mode will bring back people.

Attached: 1562025112566.png (540x540, 122K)

What is the best stand and why is it Specials?

7th Stand User
7thjojo.tumblr.com/post/98202338885/after-several-months-in-the-making-the-7th-stand
Read the readme if you have a problem with the font.

I think the main thing is that this games kinda 'flavor of the month'.

It gets me a bit curious to what happens after the completed translation is finished.

Flavor of the month for a game released 4 years ago, that's pretty weird, it was flavor of the month twice. What bothers me is that it'll be harder for me to get help on the things I can't do myself for the part 6 game.

I wish it would fucking work for me

I blame the vague OP

What's your problem ?

>for the part 6 game.
Excuse me? Is there any proof that's actually being made? Stone Ocean is GOAT

It launches, I get a white screen as it goes into full screen. Lags like shit and then crashes without even getting to first screen. Im on windows 10 so idk if that's the problem

I like the game, but what I meant is that there was a sort of rediscovery of the game, and that the games been talked and discussed about, it's like a flavor of a month in the case that it's dying down and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot to talk about anymore.

That or there's people lurking but not posting, idunno.

it's like ed edd n eddy online
don't fall for the meme

I have windows 10 and it works for me. Turn off Virus/Security protection, and if that doesn't work try using a different version/Reextracting the OG file.

>part 6 game
what are some stands?

Dude if you google 7th stand user results pop up showing it's a game.
Don't be that guy.

The main problem is that Yea Forums is too fast for these threads nowadays, maybe when summer ends things will slow down

Attached: tumblr_nggwasT6jq1rlqu4wo1_500.jpg (500x744, 62K)

Don't be a gigafaggot. The game is real and I will post the partial chaos update in a few minutes. For people's info I am not choas user and the update just covers Japan

Yeah, I made a discord server for that. I'm doing the programming and the writing though the writing can be made by everybody who wants to help. I can do everything even the music and heavy programming but the graphics so I need help to make tilesets sprites and stuff like that. I already plan to use real photos for background and images from the manga for some sprites or to show during cutscenes so it's easier to see what's happening but for the tiles and walking sprites I can't do.
discord.gg/A4982rK

Yellowman

The stand color his opponent skin and even the white of the eyes in yellow and they later feel weaker and weaker before dying.
The cause of this is a very strong jaudnice.
And the reason how the stand is able to inflict that is that it's power is to generate alcohol from the sugar comprised in blood.
The alcohol destroy the liver and cause the jaudnice.
He can also make his opponent drunk as a debuff or just create alcohol from animal blood so his user can drink.
Works also to change Jesus's blood into wine as in the last supper
It feels a bit like Metallica
He could also buff allies or remove debuff like fear
A stand that concentrate more on status effects than damage
Status effects and maybe dot too

>duuuh he doesn't know
ok retard
not video games, reported.

Might a driver problem, are they up to date ?

Wait are we allowed to share our stand ideas now?

@m3ganz
/#!dn4WRKbL!0JbypdaeSo2VysPNpWyhMxpT2Gra1atJ7smRwUz7-Ik here is the FREEWARE COPY SO PLEASE DONT DELETE MODS, of the partially translated chaos mode

So where did the attentionwhore faggot that was supposedly translating latest patch disappear to?

Just this one to give an example.

kek

>Partially
Why haven't you done all of it you shitstain?

Thanks for the advice ill try them out later

i even said i was not chaos user. jesus they need to keep teens like you off computers during school hours. also he said japan had the largest part to translate 3 days ago. after this the translating will be a little quicker

Call me back once it's all done because all I hear are excuses from an attentionwhore begging for patreon bucks

i never saw him once use a patreon, link?

>announcing report
ishydt
>yellowman
bizarre/10

There's no patreon, that guy is saying bullshit.

>bizarre/10
I was trying to make something with a similar feel to Metallica when I wrote this stand.

yeah no shit, i was just hoping he would make a fake one so i could report him

Do not give him attention user

how the fuck do you join clubs i am playing the partial chaos mode update with a fresh save, or is it in chaos mode

based retard

Clubs are NG+ only, you have to talk to a girl in the school yard

Good stuff, I'd be willing to try out drawing the OC stands, mind you I can take forever because I have a bad habit of being a perfectionist.

Regardless, good fucking luck, I really want to see this made.

>chaosanon is still going and posted his progress

There's still fucking hope

Attached: rocky-iv-win.jpg (386x350, 42K)

thanks user. have some miracles, my gf just got diagnosed with it and autism after taking the test

Attached: 29595043_p0.jpg (500x725, 233K)

If you can draw join the server and write it, I'll give you a role so you can access everything.

cool, have this picture i have of her

Attached: 43984288_p19.jpg (250x250, 63K)

we need tile set artists

Yeah but if already have people who can draw we can start.

Do you guys think Araki knows about this game? Imagine if on part 8 a villain uses Miracles or if Iwasuke is attacked and uses Howlin' to defend himself

I doubt it, it doesn't seem like he really looks into what fans make revolving his stuff.
Even if he does he probably doesn't comment on it.

he would probably think its cool then go back to eating his bread

*donut

Progress on the part 5 fan game?

They're being very secretive about it.

The other guy who was translating it but gave up DID have a patreon I think. It was the guy who translated the don't read it ending and the steely dan 1-shot fight.

To the user working on Part 5, you better have this tier of bangers youtube.com/watch?v=gaAknzFlMU0 in your game or at least take some inspirations from other JoJo games' music. Not saying that the music should be similar since anime and games are two different mediums, but to whoever is going to be responsible for music I sure hope they can grasp the feel of battles through music.

Attached: 1562498021087.jpg (1920x1080, 540K)

If anyone wants to cheat and edit save files will be in same directory as the game e.g. Save01.lsd: saveeditonline.com/

Demo out next month.

Pathetic fucks

And if you have narcolepsy, I don't think the option to pick a club appears.

user you seem thirsty for (you)s. is everything okay at home :(

They don't exist

>magnetica
my fucking nigga

Attached: 1559837124454.jpg (240x320, 21K)

Are you here Part 7 user? How is progress going?

seconding this. can we get a screenshot or two of progress

Fantastic

Attached: 1556501435298.jpg (1200x775, 108K)

Good fucking lord you're pathetic. Please take your autistic circlejerk back to /vg/

Thanks for bumping the thread friend.

Or when the second game comes out.

A second game, there are like 3 projects going on at the same time.

I kinda hope nobody makes part 5+ game until we get a part 4 game so that we can possibly have the protagonists from previous games make appearences.

Can¿t it be patched in a new updated version? somemthingn to link these all together
Only to end in an Eyes of heaven style autism project

Nah, have all games be self contained, leads to more creativity that way.

I think he ment the one in part 4, but it is kinda nuts how there's an attempt of 4 games made because of this one.

I think the groups working on there games aren't interested in that.
They probably don't mind if they're skipping certain parts since people are attempting one for part 4, and there's nothing going on for the first 2 parts.

WHERE MY ADAM ANT CHADS AT?

Attached: DFD1F4B7-E2BC-4B19-AE7F-59397F12E0BA.jpg (554x576, 36K)

It's going

Attached: 52875287.jpg (555x449, 43K)

fucking looks great user. sorry to suck dick here and all, but keep up the good work

FUCK Miracles

>tfw you end up with a party made of all your characters facing against 36 Kars on Mars using The World Over Heaven Ultimate Requiem

oh so you didn't get the ripple king upgrade. shame

I don't know anything about writing, but I think it would lead to a lot of interesting scenarios/what ifs

i'd rather fuck howling wolf t b h d e s u

cringe

Have part 5 or part 6 niggys posted any WIP screenshots yet?

Caravanchads, Napalm Death bros, where are you at?

Didn't they say that one month ago?

I guess we all have thoughts like that.

I thought about a scenario where the MC has to journey to fight a 'Mad World' variant of themselves, maybe with the same stand and everything.

I gotcha bro.

Attached: Napalm Death.png (268x188, 4K)

And the month before, and the month before.

I thought they only got started in July though, didn't they?

No the guys from part 4 said that.

Is there any proof they started at all?

Well a guy made some stuff for Luca but honestly there's not much to go off of except trust.

Attached: 1565193651358s.jpg (125x88, 2K)

A shit sorry, here's one that's legible.

Attached: 1565193651358.png (862x611, 61K)

I thought that was just a mockup

Yeah you're right. Outside of those though, it's anybodies guess.

Attached: 1565191668161.png (709x722, 24K)

Probably, but it looks good.

Based

i still argue it should be the 3rd rider or something like that. it let's you differentiate from 7th stand, while being accurate to your part in the game

If we count everyone that goes against the president it could be the 5th rebel or something like that
>Johnny
>Gyro
>Diego
>Hot Pants
>5th

My guess is that there isn't a Part 5 game and that the one user who said something in the first place was a troll

test

5th rebel is actually a good name

No way! Why would someone come to an anonymous image board just to troll? Do you really believe someone would do that?

>Part 5 7SU
>Polnareff's ending in part 3 can be canon
>Previous MC died fighting Diavolo
>Have the ablitiy to save Abbachio from donuthood
>Your chosen stand can get requiem.
>Can to betray the group and join La Squadra
>Extra Fugo scenario in NG+
The possibilities are endless.

>the 5th rebel
That sounds pretty good, you should use that part-7 user.

this means we can make our own

Part 6 guy here, at first I was going to make a game on part 5 but some guy showed up and said that there's already a group working on it and showed us the Luca pic before it was posted in any thread so I guess it's true.

You forgot Lucy Steel and Mountain Tim.

Oh and Wekapipo.

my only hope is that part 7 user makes a more varied group of MC portraits. i understand why 7th user was all highschool students, but i wouldnt mind playing an older gentleman with a big iron on his hip

Pretty good idea
>Token legal loli/shota
>Average male/female
>Cowboy/cowgirl
>Old man/woman
>Foreigner
Part 7 has a lot of potential for MC designs.

I didn't count them because two of them aren't really around for that much and the other isn't a fighter

this idea makes the pp.... THE PP REQUIEM

>There's an FP check after delivering Trish
>Low FP members will actually leave for good

It would be cool if one MC was like a miner or rancher.

It's cool. Gonna think about it, but the name I'm using is just temporary. Don't even know if I'm going use a number
I promise to do it with the best of my drawing abilities wich isnt much

youtube.com/watch?v=sg42Pny9IpU
kino

Attached: dabwhirl.png (128x128, 24K)

Oc route where you team up with pocoloco. you get 2nd place in the race and face OC stand users

I wish we could get the guy that drew the Luka picture to help part 7 user instead of the part 5 game.

honestly part 7 guy should just make a discord already

Good, but not the best
youtube.com/watch?v=3ulkGMs3aIU

Attached: cfT3rdu.gif (480x271, 869K)

Based. I celebrate your commitment to weeb RPGmaker autism.
I hope you have decent music taste

So what am I in for?

Attached: NotStarPlatinum.png (636x473, 25K)

That's a lot of 『Soul』

Getting some SNES Shadowrun vibes
This is a fucking jam

Attached: IMG_5924.jpg (533x565, 24K)

being a fire based star platinum knock off

Punch ghosting and long range raping.
The raping is to you, of course.

user it is like you don't even know how to (凶)

I like it, but it feels kinda way too self insert wanking. I mean, everyone just praise you for literally existing.

i just want to say to all you anons contributing to the thread.... keep it up lads. it is nice to see some quality on Yea Forums these days

Are you talking about the same game? Because I don't remember the 7th being praised at any point in the main story or in the FP events

Until you get you're final attack long ranged dudes are going to fuck you hard.

You got a couple of examples?
I know there probably is some but at the moment I don't think there's too many.

Can get like that a bit, but that's sorta inevitable when you insert a donut steel in an already estabilished cast. I thought they did a decent job at not making the OC overshadow the cast every time since depending on your stand you can't fight everyone. Only one where it really felt intrusive for me was the first D'Arby, but you can opt out of it anyway.

Main wanking comes from the true evil ending where you just kill everyone, but it is that's how every edgy ending goes in vidya so eh.

well it's no suprise the ebil ending is edgy and powerlevel wanking and such

It ain't made of fire, stupid

Attached: 50096429_p48.jpg (512x384, 41K)

Well, it is not like you dont ever get teased. Polnareff jokes about your weight in the Justice segment if you are fat (and some Tumblr users got triggered lmao), and Kakyoin straight up fucks up your order in one of his friendship events.

So am I better off going with a different stand or should I just stick with Red Garland and team up with people who can cover my weaknesses?

Been a while now since I played, but I recall some dialogue at the docks, as well as a few FP events. Nothing too serious, but felt odd when my char literally hadn't done anything of value yet.
Also abdul literally begging you to join at the jojo residence despite not knowing anything about you

Let someone cover your weakness, most of the solo stand fights are S range anyway.

>I hope you have decent music taste
I hope I have. I'm not alone making the stands though so it won't be only my tastes.

When you are up against DIO you'd beg for anyone that has a stand to help you

I got the werewolf in my first (and so far only) quiz/run and stuck with it. Pretty enjoyable not knowing how'll it go. Was a bit boring since it was extremely straightforward stand though, so no clever strategizing or such.

considering how you helped a decently injured jotaro fight kakyoin (you DID join the fight right?) it is not that farfetched

Just use whatever stand you got from answering honestly and have fun.

Attached: IMG_6200.jpg (738x415, 41K)

What if my stand was only good for dick sucking?

then you are the support character. every group needs a white mage

Would be a great support, have you ever tried to fight a fire chicken while your dick was being sucked?

Avdol has the most experience with Stands out of the group, i imagine he would react like that canonically since he knew the group would need as much help as possible, as well as trying to look out for the MC since Stand users are naturally attracted to each other. MC getting ambushed in his/her home by one of Dio's minions and probably brainwashed to attack the group is not a good deal for anyone.

To be fair to Abdul and the other crusaders, you're going out of your way in something that doesn't concern you to mess with Dio and all the bs that goes with it.
That and most of the docks is just you hanging out with the crusaders, with you acting like hot shit with Kakyoin and that crossdresser, and then promptly getting made a fool of.

Oh nice. You going for the classic rock style mainly?

i am pretty sure they even mention the possibility of dio's minions attacking you at home later in the game. also if they know about kakyoin betraying dio they probably know about you

In Chaos Mode, Joey can kidnap your family after Holy collapses, so it makes sense that Abdul asks you to join them.

>Gun that heals
How the fuck does this works anyways??

the bullets are made from healanium

Aim at wound and shoot.

What the fuck are you referring to user? I don't remember a stand like that.

Since it's rounds are made of 'stand energy' (as vague as that is), it basically cripple or heal you.
Guess it has to do with intent.

It's no crazydance.
youtube.com/watch?v=fk9vyp_YijQ

Attached: Av_oPYlCMAAhM0N.jpg (317x443, 43K)

Stand magic

Attached: IMG_5925.jpg (800x1200, 100K)

Not really, I made a stand based on Foxy Lady though.

We're trying to do this with Part 6 and prisoner MC designs. Do you have any good ideas for those?

bart sonicson...

Except Miracles.

i gave the elvis song post as gaius in the discord. i can try to think of some and post their

he needs some exploding knees

I don't know, maybe it could change with what they were convicted with?
>Tax Evasion
Average salary looking man
>Assault
Delinquent
>Scamming/Con Artist
Glasses
Just a few examples.

its america so we need a black person or eight according to statistics

its a dogshit RPGmaker game about being an autistic self insert in Jojo part 3, its really terrible and you need that specific
>what if I was in jojo haha guys hey does anyone wanna discuss OCs with me??
autism in order to get past how dull and bad it looks. Might as well just go play the part 3 JRPG for the SNES, at least that one is mildly entertaining

the only thing its really good for is the stand quiz in the beginning, but actually suffering through the game isnt worth it

>its america so we need a black person or eight according to statistics
Kek, good shit user made me cough up my drink.
Ignore the faggy bait poster above me.

which boss filtered you user. i hope it wasn't rainbow. if it was utah i can understand, he is hard

Silver Chariot x7 for me, fuck those niggers

Reminds me of that Joykiller autist that sperged out because he couldn't beat Polnareff.

The crime and the stand are linked so we can't link the crime to the MC look.
Ermes is a spic.

lmao imagine being a single target pleb

That was me

I just followed canon and played as Avdol.

Also because i was playing Cardigans and i don't think it would have been able to win at that point, it has a fairly slow start.

Same. I only had Transfusion for my strongest move, so I let Abdul take care of it.

I remember the Joey fight in Varanasi really fucked me up. I beat him eventually but man it was not a fun time.
Out of all the joey fights, that one can eat a dick.

This reminds me of La ogra da prisao that was eating a banana in a chapter

Can we get some more rock music named Stands? Iirc 7th Stand User only had like two names I recognized.

CHAOS user PLEASE STATUS REPORT

As already said I made a foxy lady stand. We haven't created all the stands yet and I want to reveal too many stands before we finish them all.

im just before the Petshop fight and even the Remote controled stands are wrecking my shit
How to git gud? pls halp

>2010 + 9
>Still no Blue Oyster Cult stand
Why you do this to me Araki?

Nah dude it's florida it should be filled with puerto ricans

I thought I was the only one

Attached: 1560131164429.jpg (719x719, 99K)

Sounds cool, just make sure you don't fall into the trap of working solely on the stands and ignoring the game itself. That fangame on Tumblr has been in limbo since forever now. Stand concepts can always be properly finalized later on.

Ya just gotta grind user, thats all there is to it. Also maybe prioritize on grinding with the crusader with the highest FP.
Plus what stand/level you got?

It's even more glaring because over half their songs could be cool names for stands, but Araki doesn't seem to know of their existance.

The "specials" Guess that's saying something 'bout me right?
and level 32, am i too weak for the area?

I'm only advancing on the story and the programming right now, I'm trying to make the game scale to x2 so it's not only in a tiny shitty window. When I have stand ideas I write them and when I see a cool stand idea I save it.

speaking of wich, any cool ideas on your head right now?

I would give anything for any of their stuff to be referenced, even as a name for a background character

I'd say grind a bit more, and get those moves from the other crusaders. Prioritize getting Jotaros. After beating Pet Shop if you don't go into the manor you can grind on ripple warriors for more exp.

Yes.

Start by grinding the zombies if you have to, then graduate to Freeze/Spark, then finally Overdrives once you're ready.
Also sleep with the crusaders to learn moves from them I think, haven't played Specials.

Should've grinded the freezes in the fishing village

Attached: 60356293_p41.jpg (700x850, 218K)

Red Garland best stand

I lost hope when we got a snoop dog stand before them.

Sounds cool, not really trying to say you shouldn't try to think about stands right now, but i have seen so many cases of fangames losing focus and dying because the creator got too distracted by certain aspects instead of actually working on it.

Best of luck, user.

Attached: IMG_9218.jpg (443x332, 16K)

Thanks and yeah I know that losing focus is the worse thing possible. My only problem is that I can't draw so I can only rely on others for that.

I didnt even make it to Kakyoin because the game expected me to want to explore an ugly JRPG wastescape to the tune of generic RPGmaker tracks because the creators were so fucking lazy they didn't make their own music

Don't give up hope

oof imagine being this bad at vidya. i guess a zoomzoom like you belongs on Yea Forums

>he dislikes stock rpg maker midis
take a load of this zoomer

Attached: 44901303_p17.png (640x548, 165K)

>buzzword spergfit
typical jojobrony, sorry the game is shit
try Diavolo no Daibouken, thats a game worth playing and MUCH harder

kind of hope that future chaos mode updates make it so that you randomly spare certain stand users
like, jotaro goes to beat the shit out of rubber soul, but rubber soul starts crying and begging for his life and how scared he is of dio, so jotaro spares him and tells him to go into hiding using his stand
then, rubber soul pulls joseph aside just before you go in the mansion and disguises himself as him, so when dio throws the knife at joseph, the real joseph joins the fight afterwards

Attached: 1563563167350.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>good Jojo game
>stock music
pick one, jojobrony
also, ask me how I know you're a shounen bandwagoner

That would be pretty sick

lmao imagine getting this salty . never change jojo hater. you bring me such joy everytime you lose your shit in these threads. also thanks for the bumps

How easy do you reckon it is to mod this game?
im a huge modding autist, and i would like to try my hand at this

depends on what you want to add

I wish Hol Horse would actually join you after the Justice fight or if on the submarine route after you escape the mansion.

Very easy if you have RPGmaker 2000, we used to have an user dropping modded stands and moves frequently before the threads slowed down.

mediafire.com/file/k5aqag16w18470a/RPG_MAKER_2000.zip/file
also download the rtp for rpg maker 2000

>autistic underage ESL jojobrony buzzword spergfit
>haha...t-thanks for the b-bumps
how btfo can you possibly be?

let's say i want to add the chance for the player to slowly fuck himself up
like in Part 5, if you fail to help your gang members they could straight up fucking die and change the story

Easier than you think, but extremely time consuming

thanks again bro. we really appreciate your bumps. lately these threads are to slow for Yea Forums but you really help keep them up

sup bro?

Attached: 1537400351037.jpg (482x750, 42K)

Will probably take a lot of effort since you would have to modify a lot of triggers and events, but if you have enough autism maybe you could do it.

Part 7 user here. You now have it

are you seriously performing enough mental gymnastics to trick yourself into thinking these threads arent the same handful of autistic jojobronies every time?
thats sad, autistic sperg ESL

comfy discord when?

Bless you my man, I won't even ask which song you used as a name since I want it to be a surprise.

Based, how's progress going brother?

Why are you even in a thread about something you don't like? Sage and hide bro.

wow you shook me to the core when you told me its usually the fans of the game that come to these threads. got to go think about my life now. keep up your 300 iq life

Many, many thanks blessed user

What song did you use ? So I don't use the same.

Attached: handrubbingintensifies.png (640x480, 40K)

because this is dogshit Yea Forums content made into a /vg/ cancer thread
seethe and cope, ESL jojobrony
if the threads(jojobrony generals) are slow, I guess there arent a lot of fans of this shit game, huh?

>autistic fags actually play this eye-grating trash

how is this Yea Forums. Yea Forums is for anime. jojo is a comic book and a western made cartoon

Yea Forums is anime and manga. This is about a game so there's no problem.

Come on man, don't be a retard

Anybody playing HFTF here, who's your main ?

Attached: jojoban-02-16-150614.png (384x224, 44K)

everyone knows jojo is a french made comic book and the cartoon is made in germany

>autistic jojobrony thinks its cute to be a pretend retard past the age of 15
or
>autistic jojobrony is 15

I used the band name, not a song I kind of did, but not as apparent as the stand. It just fit really well with the stage and boss , so you can use any that you want

It's been a long time but I used to play Devo a lot.

>JRPG anime self-insert wish-fulfillment
>game
barely

I HAVE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT: THE SEVENTH STAND USER IS A BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER. SHE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE. THAT'S RIGHT, SHE AND HER PORTABLE RADIO TOOK THEIR FUCKING STANDS OUT AND THEY JOINED THE FUCKING CRUSADERS AND THEN THEY SAID "We are going to change fate" AND I SAID THAT'S STUPID.

SO I'M MAKING A CALLOUT POST ON SLAVES OF FATE DOT MYSPACE: SEVENTH STAND USER, YOU GOT A CRAPPY STAND, IT HAS THE STATS OF HERMIT PURPLE EXCEPT WAY LOWER. AND GUESS WHAT? HERE'S WHAT MY STAND LOOKS LIKE
*stock rpg maker sounds*
THAT'S RIGHT BABY. ALL WOOD, NO WEAKNESSES, IT HAS MURDER IN ITS NAME, CAN YOUR STAND JERK YOU OFF? I DIDN'T THINK SO.

SHE GRINDED MY POOR DOLLS SO GUESS WHAT I'M GONNA FUCKING GRIND HER FAMILY TOO, AND BY GRINDING I MEAN KILLING.

THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET: MY SUPER KING JOEY MURDERDOLLS ASSEMBLE.

LOOK AT THAT IT HAS A GIANT J IN ITS SHIELD.

CAN YOUR STAND DO THAT? MAYBE IF YOU GRIND LIKE THE COWARD I KNOW YOU ARE.

HYUK HYUK HYUK HYUK HYUK!

Attached: 49838765_p10.jpg (1205x1500, 1.16M)

Nice. Hope it goes well for you.

oh you are 15? sorry 18+ here. hey if stuff like (your favorite game) can be posted here, this clearly qualifies

Stop replying to obvious bait you niggers

>n-no u...
pathetic underage ESL jojobrony, keep posting these threads desu so a jannie can take notice and start cleansing them

lmao imagine being this much of a salty redditor. sorry your wojack didn't take off. im sure it was based bro

What this guy said. It's not clever or funny even if you acknowledge it's bait.

>seething ESL failing to cope and barking about boogeyman
gas all jojobronies for the good of the world

But replying to salty contrarians that care enough to get mad is fun, user

What the fuck is with all the hate these threads are getting? I guess it's because it's a fangame based on a manga, but how is this not ok when it's actually videogame discussion? Meanwhile waifu threads are a-ok.

Gotta get the thread bumping somehow I guess.

bored retards epic trolling. the occasional person who actually gets angry about jojo

Anyone know got a link to the newest version of that mod that adds new skills?

>muh contrarian boogeyman! muh redditor boogeyman!!
ban all ESL, gas all jojobronies, save Yea Forums

Certain people don't like video game discussion on Yea Forums.

It's literally one guy.
Anyways, who here /jk/?

Attached: 70054915_p0.jpg (1536x2048, 1.02M)

is a link to chaos partial translation

Make a Discord, Part 7 user. You know you need help with certain parts of the game.

So when you take the stand quiz honestly, how do you know if you're picking the right choice, or picking a choice to not get a certain stand?

Quite based

>seething jojobronies cry about waifu threads
>post art of their favorite OC donut steal self-insert waifu
cringe and retarded, just as expected from knuckle-dragging ESL jojobronies

You're gonna have to rephrase that question. If I'm answering the quiz honestly then I'm not aiming for a specific Stand, and vice versa.

All part anons should make one if they need help or advice. Asking here will muddy the thread.
I'm pretty decent with art and I have some time to assist.

If the man doesn't want one he doesn't want one, if he can somehow be a jack of trades then good on him. Bless.
It's okay user, I'll give you a (you) since I'm feeling nice.

>fight Dio on Avdol's route
>keep getting the glitch that lets him and The World attack twice after stopped time is over
Is there a way to fix this? My team of level 40's gets brought to their fucking knees if not outright K.O'd, and I was told that I was slightly overleved for the fight. If I have to start over I think I might just drop the game

Attached: gettin me mallet.jpg (480x363, 14K)

Like how do you know if you actually do that thing.
Like going out of your way for others or quite easily.

If you can make tilesets/sprites come into the part 6 discord that I linked there You can come in even if you can't make those.

>jojotrannies planning to quarantine themselves on discord
based and cringe at the same time

That's the point of answering honestly you fucking Miracles sperg

based retard too conflicted from his Yea Forums tranny brainwashing

>Bless
>muh projected (You) dependence
thread 50% discord trannies/50% ESL jojobronies with autism

Farm Ripple warriors, you can get a hamon move and if you teach it to yourself and to avdol or whatever you can basically blitzkreig through dio.

I think you can only give the books to yourself, Joseph, and Jotaro

i bet you like black people

For your information Napalm Death kind of guy.
Just want to know how to be more truthful.

this user is right, discord is quite faggy, isn't there an alternative that doesn't sell your data to chinks?

Is there a way to back out after the Dio fight sequence begins, or do I have to resort to a previous save
Its crazy that this shit wasn't fixed, I saw a comment complaining about it on the wiki 4 fucking years ago

you can also teach speedwagon

>jojotranny hates niggers
>somehow this is relevant in jojotrannies hormonally decimated brain

Attached: pizzaball.png (435x398, 212K)

How the hell is jojo not considered a shounen fighter?

>isn't there an alternative that doesn't sell your data to chinks?
Not really.

user, I... It hits me hard that this probably isn't ironic. I miss the old days man, they were 100x times better than this shit, even the DESU stuff.

Part 7 and 8 aren't, the rest are to different degrees, whoever denies this is lying to themselves.

I'm been mainly been doing pixel art for over a year now. Pic related is a bit old though.

Attached: WindowDawnBrown.png (258x163, 27K)

probably so ironic he loops back to being unironic
i fucking hate the future man

Perfect, get in and post so that I know it's you.

If you have an alternative I would gladly take it.

PArt 6 guy here, at first I wanted to make an IRC but discord is way to easy to use and useful.

Part 7 user, this album was made for being a SBR stand, if you can use it or songs in it.
youtube.com/watch?v=-l0h8FT-VPw

Good thing you can copy/paste events between rm2k projects, i think i'll use the partial chaos version as a modding base

Whatcha gonna add user? New stands? New events?

Stands, events and traits.

Bitchin. Whats a trait you're planning on?

honestly if you have oc ideas for PCs you should help the other parts for now

Why has that glitch during the fight with Dio never been fixed when you choose the escape path? After Dio throws a knife in Joseph and your character jumps from behind to ambush Dio if you end up winning the fight and kill Dio the game gets glitched and replays the scene before Joseph gets knifed but all the sprites are misplaced.

The DIO fight is a glitchy mess in general.

I think someone had made and posted a fix for it some other thread.

Yeah it seems like the only part that got fixed is the first one.
Maybe when everything's all said and done Chaos can look into it and see why it's acting that way, but thats way in the future.
Speaking of, here's the bugfix for the first Dio fight.
mediafire.com/file/yn7v78lu8am1oiy/Map0282.lmu/file

Another annoying thing is the part where Jotaro plays dead, when Polnareff and the PC ambush Dio my PC became a girl even though I was playing as a male and when we fight Dio it ends up being fucking Jotaro in my party by himself when he is supposed to be playing dead. Skipping that scene with King Crimson actually makes it so it ends up being me and Polnareff fighting Dio.

Does this work with any version? I'm playing with the one that added in the Exchange ending.

Short fuse and sweet tooth
I'm not going to add ocs other than oc stands

Haven't tried it. Make a copy of everything to test it out before you commit to it.

Two things.

Why do I see 7th stand user threads again after all these years?

Secondly, but only sorta related, does anyone have any sound effects from the anime? I have been trying to find a decent sound collection but always turn up short.

The creator dropped an update not too long ago that added a bunch of stuff, and an user here is translating it. I don't have any sounds from the anime, but you could always download youtube videos of them if you can't find a collection of them.

Well it's kind of a rediscovery of 7su, plus Chaosanon is going to translate the new stuff we didn't get.
No dice on the sound effects stuff though, best bet might be to change the soundfonts.

A bit unrealated but 'Joey:The Gun' is great, even if we're never gonna get 7su2.

Attached: Hyuk-hyuk!.png (685x327, 125K)

Because part 5 was airing.

Good luck extracting sound effects from the DP adaptations, it's not easy

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkW6fPuGzc
vocaroo.com/i/s0guqRVVc29F

Chaos mode was added, and also just newfags in general finding the game for the first time.

Thanks for the responses, maybe I should check out 7th stand user again.

Yeah I got some sound effects ripped from the DP adaptations, but only those few and far between moments where no music or VO was happening.

The user translating did drop a small update covering the new stuff in Japan. However, if you want to see all of it, you'll need at least 5 playthroughs and max money

Attached: caravan.png (640x387, 7K)

Can anyone post a maxed out savefile for Chaos Mode?
I forgot to download it in previous threads

user someone posted it way earlier in the thread, just search it

mega.nz/#!2jJSwS4S!v5eJFJrDvNz1E6lDrbdrLmCXLj1Epyw9fcojPpT0sPI
I only played with Napalm Death, and it's not enough playthroughs to choose what randomized things happen with your family, but at least with this you can get to chaos mode.

What happens to the bandages and ointment you use to heal people? Do their wounds just reopen?

That's not how bandages and ointment work

Posting best song. youtube.com/watch?v=paN25L5CsGQ
Also how the FUCK do I into SPECIALS without being cucked by range?

Sleep with kakyoin at level 30

youtube.com/watch?v=5P5vBdINLyE&list=PL9Gd6h_YwPbPt0_IzsuCJM0oTqlFBtEtr
Really nice to listen to.
Also get to level 30 and get the crusaders to teach you shit. God speed.

You savescum hotel stays with the other party members when you hit level 30

Specials' unique dot takes away a good percentage of the enemy's health each turn, even if they are at L range lonely crowd or any other surrounding ability can slowly kill them while you use defense formation

Hey there guys, it's been a while after days of trying to make events work i just couldn't get the game to do anything, thankfully another user in this thread is a lot better at this than i am, i think is best to let him handle this from now on, here's the last functional version of my mod if anyone else still wants it
mediafire.com/file/jwwjs1w9v64zbxu/7thjojo.rar/file
I'm pretty sure the learned moves work now but sometimes the events may happen after a regular conversation for some reason
Pixies
30 Rage Against The Machine
35 Grandma swamp
50 Fucking Really Asspulley Ultimate Defeat
Wildhearts
26 Endless Searchiness
(learned from polnareff at level 30) Frenzy
(Learned from Iggy at level 30) Soundog Babylon
Adam Ant
22 Beetle suplex
27 Spider web
32 Bombardier beetles
37 Natural treatment
(Learned from joseph if the player has spider web and a ripple tech) Satiporoja beetles
Cardigans
16 Chainsaw
22 Blood bank
32 Straight jacket
38 Daily dose
Pharoah sanders
20 Cleopatra shape
25 Pyramid crush
Howlin' wolf
20 Track scent (I just took this one from iggy just in case)
35 Air bubble
48 Who's been talkin'
Red Garland
23 User toss
26 Floor sharpnel
35 Penetrating punch
(Learned from joseph if the player has red garland 3 and a ripple tech) Sunset Orange Overdrive
Joykiller
26 Death Curse
32 Poison Swamp
Specials
20 Agent parry
22 Agent snipe
24 Agent cripple
26 Agent bluff
28 Agent high five
30 Agent sand
Napalm Death
25 Flashbang
35 Ballistic ink
50 Fat bomb
MR BIG
25 Case armor
(Learned from stroheim) MR. big MARK II
Quicksilver
Can now use the gun technique books
(Learned from stroheim) Quicksilver MARK II
25 Energy Barrier
"How do these stands protect kakioyin on his ending?"

You should add in a multi target or a long range attack for Red Garland, he could really use one if you haven't already.

Thanks for the effort user your hard work is appreciated

thanks user. do you mind if i add on the gyro mod onto this?

From what I've seen/heard chaosanon added in the new moves that Red Garland learns with Abdul, and all of them are hit all (M) ranged. Put it in along with the Japan part of chaos mode.

Go ahead man
I did tho, floor sharpnel and S.O. overdrive
Don't worry about it i just wanted to keep the threads alive

You're right.

shorty

Attached: 1563411826156.jpg (800x600, 120K)

I sincerely appreciate all of you guys doing translations and those of you keeping the threads alive through the shitposting and baiting, honestly some of the comfier threads on Yea Forums when the children get bored of not being payed attention to

My next playthrough will either be Short Male Deep Purple, Average Girl Cardigans, Distinct Girl Mr. BIG, or Fat Girl Pharaoh Sanders, first 2 I see decides

Attached: 40289852_p0.jpg (339x480, 67K)

Distinct Mr. BIG.

Attached: 1562115302947.jpg (600x450, 63K)

amen to that brother

Short Girl Joykiller

Attached: tumblr_p229yq7yID1u6lxu7o1_1280.png (742x819, 163K)

is pure evil

I don't like replaying games.

Attached: large.jpg (480x286, 49K)

Distinctive is best girl.

Attached: 20680707_p0.jpg (478x500, 95K)

Did you know that even though King Joey is a boss, Red Garland Requiem can inflict instant death on him? I thought that was interesting.

Why?

King Joey is vulnerable to OHKO, I think all the Joeys are, not sure.

can jotaro oraora the mc cunny?

Hanoi Rocks is also vunerable to OHKO attacks

So is rubber soul

Is there any fanart of red garland requiem?

Attached: GER_Profile.png (900x1199, 1.07M)

yum

Attached: 38812246_p11.png (782x587, 153K)

an user dumped a bunch of 7th stand user art into this mega mega.nz/#F!gYNHWAxa!E4kky4E3Bl2JsMdQF5EmqA

Will Shorty turn into a Joey now?

Why does everyone bite shorty and her stand

Attached: DZJBb8eV4AYrE1t.jpg (600x800, 95K)

Its just an attack

because she's evil

Attached: 1563573456525.jpg (874x1200, 331K)

Worst stand.

Need ideas for a (L/Support) stand

Attached: 01e.jpg (1127x704, 251K)

Part?

A carrier pigeon

Go with the fatty.

Wrong.

Attached: 1562025027598.jpg (1024x1260, 187K)

solid thread lads. lets pack it up and start again in 2 days

we still got like 150 posts left in this old girl

nah these threads seem to stop getting post around this time. i think its mainly the Americas posting

Yeah, you're right about the timing anyway. It's a shame because I don't get off of work until around this time at night.

Just stop bumping and let it die, it won't survive the night anyways

Attached: CNgB-cAUwAAcQoi.png (500x360, 44K)

sometimes that's just how life goes

Voting for Mr. BIG.

Attached: 1564181581367m.jpg (1024x724, 130K)

What's her stand?

Attached: 1565584830460.jpg (720x960, 102K)

Well no 2s yet but Mr. Big has like three votes so I guess that's what I'm playing

I'm also gonna make her Squeamish because seeing the hardass delinquent girl getting queasy over blood is hilarious

Attached: DVHgHjEVoAA08Ci.jpg (600x800, 51K)

Just warning you, mr big sucks at healing and damage, get the secret gun books asap or roll for holy sandstorm using a badge of honor

Painkiller (Crunchyroll translation: HurtDemoter)
Namesake: Judas Priest Album.
Range: Long/remote range.
Ability: removes all accessible entrances/exits within a 30 metre radius.
Special: "Another Thing Comin'" - Can slingshot back to user at any given time at no loss of time.

Sound about right?

more like ibuprofen for a crunchyroll translation

would damage done to painkiller transfer to the user

I bought the gun books on an earlier playthrough specifically for BIG so no worries, I'm pretty much going through on god-mode at this point because I have enough cash between playthroughs to buy EXP

godspeed user

>don't talk about videogames on Yea Forums

A glider that can carry items or people, the wearer can wear the stand as a suit and it gains a perfect aerodynamic shape to speed up and can fly.

First time playing and I got Napalm Death, what am I in for?

bombs

Big dick damage, but basically no events.

Damage out the ass, but little range. Don't follow Polnareff, unless you want to be frustrated.

a nice conversation with kira yoshikage

Cunt Act 4

No One Lives Forever
Power E
Speed B
Range A
Durability D
Precision B
Growth D
A humanoid stand resembling a skeleton, it can dry the life force of others through injuries, the process will debilitate the target but never kill it, additionally the stand can fire this life force, anyone hit with it will feel revitalized but will gain the same injuries as the previous target
I'm not sure if this fits your idea of support or not but there you go

Fuck, it's also supposed to heal injuries when it's draining you sorry about that

Interesting idea, but i'm not sure if you can implement this ability due to rm2k's limitations

that sounds pretty cool

good night

Attached: 30738733_p27.png (600x472, 82K)

Good night

Understandable, how about
Formula 409
Power E
Speed C
Range A
Durability C
Precision A
Growth B
A humanoid stand with a t-rex head in a suit, it carries around a spray bottle whose contents can expand indefinitely across any surface and easily change it's color, due to it's high precision it can create perfectly life like imagery allowing the stand to create decoys, camouflage and seizure inducing displays, perfect for infiltration or bluffing your ass off about what your powers are

bump, I think this is the comfiest thread on Yea Forums right now

Attached: 1540413070130.png (1850x2850, 3.14M)

「Robot Rock」
Power: D
Speed: A (The speed at which data can travel)
Range: A
Durability: B
Precision: A
Developmental Potential: C

The Stand appears as a robotic humanoid with a shiny, faceless visage save for a single rectangular slit where it's mouth should be. It's power is the ability to freely interface with technology, including the ability to jump between any wireless device, and manipulate said technology to it's user's will. The full potential of this Stand in the modern day, where the internet reaches into every aspect of life, would be limitless... if it's user weren't too shortsighted to see it.

Because of it's power, it could basically attack you through television screens, cell phones, and maybe even the odd vending machine every now and then (as a sort of mimic mechanic) on any map, but it shows up rarely and always appears amongst a horde of Data Clones, where you have to defeat the correct one before it vanishes. Since it's not very powerful, it's more of a tanky miniboss that's tough to kill but has a chance to give out top-tier items (think Metal Slimes).

Attached: 22857686_p2.jpg (500x500, 68K)

That's a really cool idea.

What's your combo battle phrase?

ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY!?

Why is Motorhead so cool looking bros?

Attached: motorhead.png (402x692, 260K)

weird Japanese demon motif fused with motorcycle parts and either a giant wheel or a giant record on it's back, also cool color scheme
too bad its game is never going to be finished, hell some of the fan games talked about in this thread have shown more progress and those guys as of recently

I love helter skelter act 1

Attached: tumblr_inline_o1mu5fwTHI1t9keeg_1280.png (209x291, 63K)

What is the best Stand and why is it Pharaoh Sanders?
Seriously, the scene before the final Joey fight where you form a giant electric sphinx had my inner 12-year-old fucking screaming

It's supposed to be a wheel, it can turn into a motorcycle-type thing you can drive around on

It's a cooler motorcycle stand than born this way.

But they got a demo.

Can you betray the Crusaders and side with DIO?

if your karma is bad enough

>when summer ends
user, I don't know how to tell you this, but summer has been going on for a long time. Years.

Yes and you can do even better than that. Spoiler ahead.
Betray the Crusaders and then betray DIO.

「Karma Chameleon」
Power: C
Speed: B
Range: A
Durability: B
Precision: B
Potential: A

The Stand, as the name suggests, appears as a chameleon. It attacks foes from range with its long tongue. Though its power is nothing to write home about, it has the unique ability to absorb and stockpile damage it receives and use it to attack or heal the user or allies. It is up to the user to make the best use of this ability. Allies can also make use of this by attacking「Karma Chameleon」to get a stockpile prepared before or during a fight in a safer manner.

Attached: 1565662188340.png (480x480, 148K)

yeah betraying dio and watching him shit his pants as you do a uv grenade trick is pretty based

Attached: 43312367_p0.jpg (558x600, 120K)

Distinct > Jolyne

Late to the thread but can we join just to keep an eye on the game's progress for when the threads inevitability die out?

Yeah you can. You won't have access to the whole server though as a security.

This was a good thread lads, see you on the next one.

can you only fight edfu utah twice? (once for the rusty sword, twice for the badge of honor)

Technically, as long as you don't complete the sword, you can battle him for more swords.

Attached: 1562739337690.jpg (384x480, 65K)