Have YOU ever unboxed an unusual?

Have YOU ever unboxed an unusual?

Attached: unboxcatpajamas.jpg (1366x768, 72K)

yeah

Yeah, like 20 of them.

One back in my days of TF2 trading.

Swapped it for F:NV Ultimate edition and Dustforce.

I unboxed an anti-freeze cannonball and some dude traded his whole backpack to me for it, with its own unusual.
Turns out it was worth even more than that.
Oh well, I don't have any anymore since I traded half my shit for games.

Yeah, way back in 2011
It was a Scorching Flames Coupe D'isaster. I was simultaneously happy and disappointed. Happy that I unboxed an unusual and disappointed it was such a disgusting unusual. I gave it away on one of those raffle sites if I remember right.

nope. been playing since the xbox days and i've never given a shit

good man, Dustforce is a great game.

Yeah, even before the crash happened, I promptly sold it and bought new games

First unusual was a Stormy Storm Brown Bomber (about 15-20 keys if I remember right) when I first started playing TF2. Got scammed by the guy who makes all those Zelda SFM model ports, Taco, who gave me his entire inventory of shitty scrap items which only got up to about 5 keys for the hat. Banned me from the server right after.

Fuck you, Taco.

Attached: 1.png (255x281, 109K)

I've never unboxed anything

I DID however have a large unboxing streak for a few months. It was from last August to last December and I just kept unboxing really good unusual from shitty crates.

Attached: 1565759230261.jpg (1366x768, 85K)

I loved jewing kids out of their hats back then
>mfw I scored a purple energy tyrant's helm for a Your Eternal Reward

Attached: 1519838866273.jpg (501x504, 98K)

Got one before the crash. Nuts n' Bolts Crack Pot. Quicksold it for cash because it was practically worthless

TAKE TERRORWATT O U T OF THE POOL
IT IS SUCH A GARBAGE FUCKING EFFECT AND IT IS THE MOST COMMON EFFECT OF ALL TIME
S T O P I T

You were not scammed.
Sharking someone is not the same as scamming. From the way you typed that post, it sounds like you legitimately traded your hat for something of lesser value. This is your own fault. You were not scammed.

blog more avatarfag

I mean, I guess, still fucking burnt me.

Attached: 1445699620836.gif (156x267, 61K)

Never and I've unboxed like 30 or 40 crates, never ever

Been playing since 2010 and I've gotten an Unusual Highway Star and an Unusual Well-Spent Spirits. They're not the flashiest Unusuals, but they are mine.

I also bought a Dead Presidents Towering Pillar and a Terror-Watt Cadavers Cranium during the depression, so those are nice.

>My Franken-Heavy constantly has green electricity dancing around his enlarged head
I like it. It's better than Massed Flies or Nuts and Bolts that's for sure.

I unboxed 27 on July 26th, it was a good day

Yeah, I was opening some fall crates and got an unusual pyromancer's mask

Not until the other week LOL

Yeah, like 6 in a row :)

Yes, one, Stormy Storm Whirly Warrior