Oh shit namco what is u doin?

oh shit namco what is u doin?

Attached: 3DED75C0-E146-47E4-8C8F-81E66355703D.jpg (640x708, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b1uH4BnswKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GOTsLoDEGt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based.

based bamco
PORT RE:DIGITIZE DECODE AND NEXT ORDER TOO YOU SHITS

Those are bad though. World 1 remake when?

Or at least put the DW games on PSN

I'd rather they don't use Sony's shoddy emulator.

100% based

I love it when big company PRs act random xD
It makes me want to interact with their products.

Attached: 0FAFB7A5-A9B4-4FF7-8A50-06068DAD7C0A.png (680x596, 543K)

oh boy i do enjoy engaging with my favorite brands

Why is there a Sukamon in Native Forest?

Yep. Remake with some new content would be nice.
A lot more new stuff.
Just imagine figuring out by yourself how to get the requirements for one mon out of 500, and make your city gigantic, not only two screens.

Fuck remake, make a full blown sequel with a 100 level end dungeon and a buttload of content. Hell, add drop-in PvP and shit like that too.

I'd play that .
Might even buy it.
The only sad part for me is that they would much like use the same engine of nowdays games, kinda anime style. Nothing wrong with that, but theres just something about pre rended background and fixed camera.

I'm friends with bandai namco

My dad is Nintendo

WOW NAMCO BANDAI is so cool for interacting with people on social media! This makes me want to purchase stuff from them! LOVING this post.

damn.........so true...........we live in a society controlled by the suits..........bro.............

WOW this is amazing, glad I buy my games from © BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc!

hahaha tey do da ting

Attached: 4234324.png (488x463, 27K)

hehh puhh hehuhuhuhueheh heh haha nambo!L ::)

Attached: 12312312.jpg (700x692, 39K)

So, ignoring retardation, what WOULD you like to see in a new World game?
Also do you think at least Next Order can eventually be ported if CS/Survive do well?

was that the game where if you didn't let your digimon shit in a toilet it died?

No, it's that game where if you don't let your digimon shit in a toilet too many times it eventually turns into the literal shit digimon seen in the picture.

Literally just go play Digimon World Next Order. Its almost exactly what youre looking for. Actually a great game despite the reviews. Much much better than the soulless Cyber Sleuth series.

WOOOO YEEAAAH THE 20 SOMETHING YEAR OLD SOCIAL MEDIA GUY THEY HIRED SAID WORDS ON THE INTERNET WOOOOOO BEST COMPANY OF ALL TIME BUY PRODUCTS BUY PRODUCTS BUY PRODUCTS

duuuuuude...........bro..........you're so right.........stick it to the man, bro...............cut the strings of your corporate puppeteers.................bro................

Is it really good ?
I played RE:Digitize and found kinda of meh.
Very short, few Mons, i mean, i get the limitations, but the game was not very memorable.

Those are literally no worse than DW1. Shit in fact they're still bad but they're better than DW1. I don't know why anyone sticks up for it considering it makes mistakes that its follow up games solved

inb4 something about the town slowly getting built as opposed to it just existing. You seriously are not going to tell me a game is better than another because pre-determined graphics pop up when you press some buttons, right

Id say its a strong 7 or a weak 8 depending on the person. I really enjoyed it personally.

So is World 1
Whats your point

You can't remake World 1 and still include what made it interesting.

This exactly, the fact that DMW 1 still remains so obtuse is directly related to how it was coded, and the different layers of duct tape holding it all together. Man I do love it myself, play through it once a year anymore.

>World 1 remake when?
Isn't that what Re: Digitize was supposed to be?

cringe

just creating good interactions with their fanbase and costumers

>not garlic champions

Fake.

Attached: 1473338250547.jpg (640x640, 119K)

>36 replies in and nobody has posted any sexy digimon

gamer

Happens

Attached: gabu_gabu.jpg (534x534, 32K)

gate

Okay fine, here. Have the sexiest Digimon.

Attached: 03.jpg (850x1081, 198K)

Guilmon best rookie

Attached: DB933514-A09C-40F1-926B-796DFEC814F6.jpg (1700x2517, 444K)

Attached: Beelstarmon_reference_art2.png (1074x822, 1.19M)

What crest would you choose to have, Yea Forums?

The crest of Lust

Re:Digitize was a remake of World 1 you dingus

>Seven Deadly Sin crests belonging to some sort of Dark Digidestined
Would be cash. I'd take Greed in that case.

It already happened, it was a PSP game. pretty much DW1 but in the modern day.

What you want (and what i want) is a port of the original one with enhancements like music that doesnt reset every time you change areas, less cryptic mechanics, bit more info on the game about game mechanics, more digimons, maybe a non-detailed map to at least know where each zone is. and rebalance some shit.

but the most important thing of all, keep the 90s CGI internet aesthetic. Thats what i like the most about DW1

Next Order has over 200 Digimon you can get, a much bigger town to build up with a lot more facilities and upgrades, more optional/postgame content, a bigger story, and a slew of QoL updates like Tamer Skills that help you raise better Digimon faster and more efficiently.

And it's a direct sequel (of sorts) to World 1

It is a direct sequel because the Tamer of DW1 Returns as a main plot element. He even has the black beanie.

>music that doesnt reset every time you change area
this steals the soul
>less cryptic mechanics
crypting mechancis and figuring them out was part of the fun
>bit more info on the game about game mechanics
point above.
>more digimons
fair point.
>maybe a non-detailed map
non having a map and having to memorize shit was part of the fun, too

overrall shit opinion senpai

I just mean it doesn't have much to do with the actual story of DMW1 with Machinedramon et al

Why? Why the fuck would you quote that godawful song?
Jesus, why were Americans so fucking edgy with their shitty raps? You told kids rap was OK and now those kids are adults that mass shoot

I mean i get what you mean, figuring stuff out is half the fun but we live in a day where everything is known from day 1, and considering this game is already all figured out, It doesnt hurt to at least put hints in the game to how stuff works so you can do the figuring out yourself, rather than being forced to look it up due to lazyness of guessing. because face it if its cryptic, everyone will just look it up on the internet. Back then you had no choice but to try stuff yourself or buy a magazine with some cheats or secrets.
Also regarding the music
>This steals the souls
Fucking retard, the game has some excellent soundtrack why make it so you only hear the first 5 seconds of it each time you change sub areas?

>Why? Why the fuck would you quote that godawful song?
because it's the song that english-speaking western audiences grew up with.

Because americans sadly, are the majority on the west and have the most baffling terrible taste ever seen in humankind
Self-respecting dubs use the original music.
Its like the shitty edgy rock they use in Dragon Ball Z while almost every other dub uses the original japanese score.

youtu.be/b1uH4BnswKQ
>Americans refused this.

god damn I can perfectly visualise Digimon World 1

what a fucking game

I want to go back

Attached: 1528633207601.jpg (633x640, 87K)

>Why? Why the fuck would you quote that godawful song?
this but unironically

those poor souls
german dubs reign superior

>digimon world 1
One of the worst games I've ever played

Post your favorite OST from the game.
Here's mine: youtube.com/watch?v=GOTsLoDEGt8

>make a full blown sequel
>Digimon World Next Order is literally the sequel to Digmon World 1 that people have been asking for for years but nobody bought it because they don't actually care about Digimon World 1 and are just "I ALWAYS thought digimon as superior to pokemon" fags.

Attached: 9jsm.9k1.jpg (889x500, 46K)

But it does?
You are literally fighting Analogman's ghost as he took over an edgy kid and is causing everyone to turn into Machinedramons like the DW1 postgame.

>America
>clearly says UK
but go off

Habu already said that the Digimon World franchise is over and that they want to focus on on making Digimon Story games

I prefer Digimon world 2

I never actually beat DMW1 myself so I don't remember much about the end of that game

YAH BABIE DIGIMON

I'm like 99% sure he actually said that the Digimon franchise would have Story and World stand together as the franchise's main pillars, with other games like Survive cropping up here and there as spin-offs.

>Habu

Who is he to say that?

Maybe because it was a fucking PS4 Exclusive with no marketing whatsoever.
I only heard about it of some random post on Yea Forums in a digimon thread.

He just focus more on Story games since he obviously love Persona and graphic novels, but if Bamco want someone to make a DW then someone will make a DW even if its not Habu.

>black beanie

Attached: willhereturntothedigiworld.jpg (800x524, 59K)

What if Tim Pool is fighting the globalists because if we erode our national borders, then the border between the real world and the Digital World will disappear as well?