HE DID IT

nomanssky.com/beyond-update/

HE DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

NO MAN'S SKY 2.0

BASED SEAN DOES IT AGAIN

APOLOGIZE!

Attached: 1502076231200.png (535x452, 382K)

So, I never really bought into the hype around NMS, what disappointed so many people?

Oh man, LONG story short. they made it look like a "you can do anything!" kind of a game and then in countless interviews and news outlets and what not flat out lied about what the game would have. Example: They game was single player only but they said it was multiplayer and put a little "1 player" sticker over the box.

That is one of the many lies, dont EVER believe a thing you hear anyone say about this game.

Cringe, imagine being this spiteful towards a product that doesn't effect your life

Just buy the game and try it yourself instead of listening to constant negativeity

crack when

It's on GOG so keep an eye out for a Beyond rip tomorrow

>got crucified for his words
>came back from the dead
so how's the game?

I'm impressed with how far they've come since that abysmal launch I may need to reinstall

>Just buy the game
Yeah, no, I'll pirate and try it instead .

How could one man be so based?

Attached: sean-howard.png (300x383, 183K)

holy fucking based

Will i enjoy this game completely offline like Subnautica ? or is this another "Live Service" meme game bullshits ?

apologieze for what?
polishing turd?

The original trailer had me expect a fast paced space exploration and combat game where you see a new planet every five minutes and fight in big space battles.
Turns out it was about slowly walking around and shooting a laser beam at rocks.

This looks like it just lets people play together but is there even anything to do together? Or alone for that matter?

Attached: 1565585645467.png (164x202, 53K)

I don't condone piracy, but hey, it's better than using G2A.

this or Outer Wilds?

Can jannies ban confirmed shills?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-14 v - Video Games » Searching for posts with the filename ‘1502076231200 png� (1082x2046, 763K)

Absolutely based Seanposter

Outer Wilds is a story game, you finish it around 15 hours and never touch it again. But it is an amazing game.

NMS has more freedom and you can decide if you wanna keep grinding for resources and building shit like minecraft or do the story.

Seanposter is based, he's been here since launch.

Attached: 352526.jpg (396x385, 16K)

>ip count didnt go up
Stop samefagging sean

>just buy the game and try it yourself

Fuck you and fuck your whole family for facilitating a human being as stupid as you are

yes good goy just consume things and give me more shekels

Are you me ?

APOLOGIZE

BASED FOR STILL STRUGGLING TO FULFILL THE PROMISES MADE FOR LAUNCH DAY

slavery

God, gamers are the biggest fucking suckers.

Gonna need you to delete that and any other copies you have of it. Also gonna need a written agreement that you'll never talk about it.

Attached: 1566099095523.jpg (212x237, 8K)

>Reworked the Mining Beam overheat mechanic: the beam now cools down correctly rather than instantly resetting;
FUCK

You can enjoy it completely offline. There are community missions that I think you might miss out on

:)

Attached: nice try.jpg (444x116, 37K)

Attached: Capture.png (685x317, 223K)

Attached: 1540976382006.png (517x214, 56K)

>gigantic update that fixes one the biggest blunders since TORtanic

yeah no shit its gonna get multiple threads you absolute brainlet

What if I refuse?

Attached: AllahGames CEO.jpg (494x226, 41K)

>based sean
more like based bean

lol

why are you screenshotting your posts from other threads?

When is it out?

oh gee, you shouldn't be so forward

Attached: 1554639716280.png (531x202, 19K)

So now you can meet random people in the game world like they promised from the start? It’s like an mmo now?

It's worse than scam citizen somehow. WHERE IS THE FUCKING WORM MURRAY

Attached: 1486991626958.png (496x336, 171K)

I recently got a psvr and I'm looking for games for it.
Sell me on it, over something like borderlands 2, or some shit.
Convine me its worth the 20. Is the flying space stuff fun? I've always wanted a good game to just fly around space in, shooting stuff. But it needs to feel like I'm doing it to some end, that I have a goal for doing it, that there's fun space dogfights, and that it's satisfying to pilot. Are there ship variations that make flying a diverse experience? Or is it just basic?
Hows the game got for farming? Is the base building real basic or is it like factorio lite?

Attached: 13761383012.jpg (540x540, 26K)

Then I'm about to put 100 points in my "Guns" skill.

Attached: 1256099095532.png (508x499, 669K)

Its out! restart your steam right now!

liar

People overhyped themselves on it, if you saw a few game play videos you shouldn't have been surprised with the game that came out

>unironically shilling nu """man's""" soi
lel kys your'eselve fag

Attached: 1482560255837.jpg (222x293, 11K)

zoomers's first overhyped product.
There are people out there who think that E3 trailers are actualy gameplay footage.Kids so braindead that a lot of company that added *not actual gameplay footage* or *work in progress* in their trailers.
Check >they made it look like a "you can do anything!"
Maybe if you aren't braindead you would know that was just fake hype. It was obvious that it was going to be a slow boring exploration/survival game. But faggots everywhere begun making theories like Base Building, action packed features, terraforming...
The guys worked hard on product for like 5 years making algorithms and pushing technology in procedural generation but action kiddies kept asking about multiplayer and other action AAA shit. The dev gave in and said "maybe" and sometimes "yes". Every bought the game expecting to let "you do anything". It obviously didn't so they shifted all the blame to the dev with their usual circlejerk.
Most of my friends who hated it on launch still hate it now simply because it is not their type of game .

Attached: 1537898988066.jpg (510x476, 50K)

Imagine typing this out and not killing yourself immediately after.