This is the dumbest fucking idea ever

Why the fuck does this exist.

are the shit for brain norms too retarded to play smw hacks? or any mario hack? they need nin-tendies to make one?

what a shit load of fuck

Attached: 3max.jpg (497x809, 94K)

Apparently it's not a dumb idea based on it selling well. What a fucking stupid thread for what amounted to another

>Why do people like things I don't like

have sex

To get money from ROM hack enthusiasts/aficionados when previously they didn't get a dime. Apparently it worked since the game's sold extremely well.

Thirty years ago, if you told me that someday I would be about to make and share levels for Mario AND Mario 3 with my friends, and play their levels too, I would've been over the moon with excitement.

When did you become such a dried up joyless husk of a person, user?

To make money.
Also I bet you have never made a romhack and don't even know how to make one, don't fret, a lot of people don't, hence this game.
You should feel bad about being a retard tough.

okay, retard

Is this the new down syndrome general?

This.

Attached: 1538945087998.png (589x589, 277K)

>NOOO WHY DONT PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY ROMHACKS
because most people aren't losers

It's a decent game, but it really needs the addition of level sets. The obvious next step after the first one is letting people design worlds with sets of levels in a thematic group, but they didn't fucking do that for no goddamn reason.

The word nin-tendies is making me hungry, you faggot op...

>Apparently it's not a dumb idea based on it selling well
Meth sells well, too.

It has so so so so so so so many more features than current rom hacks allowed you to have. It's freaking awesome bro, cope!

dat false equivalency

/thread
upvoted
reddit goal
retweet
pinned
star'd

rom hacks let you change textures
rom hacks let you create custom bosses so youre not just fighting bowser
rom hacks let you out in custum music
rom hacks lets you create anything

youre a fucking retard, btw

Attached: 1564794022829.png (422x386, 194K)

Because it's for fucking children

I don't get why you're calling MM a dumb idea when you're complaining about the people who play it

Meth sells well because it creates a physical dependency that you either feed or feel like shit. Mario Maker sells well because it is a good game. Your mom sells well because she is a talented professional.

Yeah and it's a great idea for the person selling it. What's your argument?

The real /thread
Accept no impostors.

Was it autism?

>NOOOOOOOOO WHY CAN'T I HAVE BOO BLOCKS OR REX IT'S NOT FAIR BROS KJDLNBKJLDNBKJLDBSNKJLSDKJCL

Attached: 9ks7mn777lt21.gif (722x508, 20K)

To make it accessible and convenient, as well as being an actual good level-making game, you fucking retarded faggot. Who the fuck is going to use some obscure soulless rom hack and somehow find a decent community to exchange levels with? Jesus fucking Christ, get the fuck out of your bubble you fucking loser, or kill yourself. Imagine being such a jaded piece of shit you complain about Mario Maker of all things, a game that has so much replyability and huge potential for creativity.

Yeah have fun with your romhacks you retarded faggot. Stay baffled.

Watched this vid last night. Fuck me this game look like so much fun. I'm considering buying a Switch now. I mean, I was probably going to get one anyway but now seems like a good time.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

You remind me of insufferable faggots that tell people to make food at home instead of eating out.

>people like hacks
>nintendo makes it easier for them to make their own
>multi platform on one game
>Is easy to make and fun to play
>online competitive mode

are you dumb, or retarded?