Why is neo-Yea Forums so terrified of wokeness? In the past...

Why is neo-Yea Forums so terrified of wokeness? In the past, Yea Forums would just let shitty games be shitty and sink themselves, but now the board is in a constant state of REEEing and it's been that way for years.

Attached: mootal-koombat-600x338.jpg (600x338, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inthesetimes.com/article/18962/break-up-banks-end-racism-and-sexism
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like turtles

>please accept being cucked
You are out of touch, the tactic is to spit and vomit on your customers.

what was the first best selling game of 2019?

Cuz now wokeness comes at the expense of franchises players have come to love. Making a new IP that's woke won't draw you as much ire as drastically changing the tone and aesthetics of a videogame series that has long enfranchised players. I thought we'd learnt something from Capcom's "Westernization" era and the "gritty reboot" era, but apparently if its woke we're not supposed to criticize it so here we are.

some mobile game

Because once it's woke, you can no longer criticise it like a normal game. It's practically "criticise proof" lest you become one of the dreaded "ists" for daring to speak out.

bait thread
delet

Is there really any point to critique when you know they're just going to ignore it, stick their noses in the air, and keep doing whatever they want anyway? It almost feels like yelling at CWC or something.

I know it looks like that but I was honestly curious. I admit the MK image was baity but I wanted to make sure it got some discussion instead of falling off page 10 silently.

We know it won't do any real good. But it's the same reason why Dobson gets criticised. To watch him spaz out.

Look at the Ooblets developer. Acting like a faggot then crying crocodile tears when they get flack.

I really could care less about a game picking a side politically as long as it's not "annoying" about it I guess. If i play a good indie game and found out that the dev is pro gay or something that doesn't change the fact that the game is good.

Pretty much what this poster said. You got a bunch of people who come in and want changes to long established franchises by people who don't even play or enjoy the games in the series or so. If you make a new IP and do your own thing that's cool for instance take the game "Dream Daddy: A dad dating simulator" which I can safely say probably is meant to be targetting a certain type of audience as its core base of which I am probably outside of but I still found the premise of the game charming, amusing and fresh and harbor no ill will towards the game or the developers. I certainly don't go petitioning them to say "I don't like this, it doesn't cater to me, why can't you put in a MILF dating simulator instead." Because doing so would be ludcirously irrational for me as an outsider to the target audience of the game to want such changes to please my own whims and ego.

Everyone was having their own fun time playing their own games and genres and basically you have a bunch of outsiders coming in and forcing changes to suit their own egos and that's why everyone's so annoyed these days.

Let me know if that MILF dating sim ever comes together.

I'm sure there's a few floating around from patreon devs so obviously those games are all highly unfinished. It's all either renpy Daz3D assets or sojmething maybe.

Because it's a symptom of the agenda of the American cosmopolitan neoliberal corporate ruling class exporting Globohomo Gayplex to the whole world.

I miss being able to tell ironic posts from unironic posts

>now the board is in a constant state of REEEing and it's been that way for years.
yes
about 4 years
3 years and 8 months to be exact

I do believe it, but I added lots of buzzwords because I find it funny.

>I do believe it,

Attached: 1548313741433.jpg (600x600, 25K)

Yea Forums became an "activism" platform for a lot of people in 2014, and that combined with irony for the sake of irony attracted a lot of people who took it very seriously. moot was literally always right about those two things and it broke him.

the 3 great killers of Yea Forums:

Gamer Gate
Cellphones
2016 Election

Fucking based hahahaha

Maybe because Obama made the entire US, and a lot of the rest of the world, be activists about the SJW Liberal mental illness and push it relentlessly in every facet of life because white males are evil and everyone's actually a racist even if you didn't know it (especially if you didn't know it.)

GAMERS RISE UP

>you are out of touch
>you are out of time

Have you ever honestly encountered one of those types outside of social media "influencers", in the actual real world? Tell the truth.

A part of the reason idpol Woke Capital exists (Woke Capital is almost as old as the WWII) is because it keeps citizen focused on made up bullshit...
>If we broke up the big banks tomorrow….would that end racism? Would that end sexism?
Hillary Clinton.
inthesetimes.com/article/18962/break-up-banks-end-racism-and-sexism

The success of the game has nothing to do with with the woke garbage they put in.

MK X sold more copies and will probably be the best selling MK for ever.

The people who buy MK are pretty much like FIFA plebs who buy FIFA every year they are not really in the gaming community. People who buy MK for competitive play are a different story but they are irrelevant because they make up for %1 of the sales.

PC culture was a thing in the 90's you fool. If anything it came back more because of the 2008 financial crash and the subsequent breakup of the protest movements by the FBI introducing identitarian fractures in the movement. That sounds a lot more likely to be behind the current state of things than a centrist technocrat who barely governed any differently than his predecessor.

Hell if anything I'd say it was his failings to address the suffering of the working class in the recession and recovery that led rust belt Democrats to vote for Trump, leading directly to this 24/7 internet shitshow. But that's getting a bit off topic.

But I'm out of my head when your not around

I think you overestimate how much effort goes into posting in a thread. I might laugh at some retarded game like wolfenstein or whatever because of the dumb shit they stick in the game but that takes a minute of my time, it's not something I care about.

It started with the tumblr and twitter if we are talking about the cancerous PC culture of today so he's right about the timeline.

Once normies with their animal brains got on the internet and started using social media in mass it was all over. They are wired to be SJW because they get rewarded with social points.

Jesus are you sjw niggers still not over these? Get over yourselves and unironically have sex!

retards are still mad about a fucking arcade ending

No one forced the American "left" (a.k.a. globalists) to actually spread idpol shit.

All the unfunny stormniggers got kicked off their sites and now congregate on Yea Forums to spread their moral puritanism.

This. For me if a talking point for your “game” is gender/color you’re retarded and shouldn’t be in the industry