I always see this comic but I have NEVER seen a legit counterargument to it other than "animal crossing is peaceful!!!"

I always see this comic but I have NEVER seen a legit counterargument to it other than "animal crossing is peaceful!!!"

Attached: FB_IMG_1565714796898.jpg (960x704, 90K)

Remember when rock music caused you to turn into a Satanist? Boomers remember and look what it did to them.

OP.
You don't believe anything you're saying.
This is stale bait.
Using an image from Facebook of all things.
Evaluate the state of your life. Either do better or kill yourself.

Attached: you violated the law.jpg (412x387, 40K)

>animal crossing
>peaceful
If it's so peaceful then why can I hit the animals with my net? ckeckmate gaymers

Attached: 1554541885592.png (450x452, 295K)

That's because you're actively ignoring anything that would serve to counter it in favor of looking at memes and acting surprised when they aren't substantial and nuanced dissertations.

Guns have been around forever. Super violent shooting games have been around for under 30 years. Mass shootings have been on the rise since then.

Deny it if you want, but violent media (not just games) play a part.

>ban guns
>ban vidya
why not ban them both?

The amount of people who play videogames is ridiculous. It's such an absurdly large sample size that if there was any noticeable effect on the average person we'd see much more examples of violent behavior than we already are.

What if you could shoot the animals in animal crossing?

3 things
>You're obvious bait
>What this guy said
>And the fact that you ignore the rest of the developed world, who has video games, yet has a dramatically lower gun violence rate.

Attached: 1565410505935.jpg (288x288, 14K)

Mass shootings are caused by the rising number of young males who realize they have no hope of a fulfilling family and no purpose besides being a tax cow to be milked until they die.

we need to ban everything and have the government create a list of acceptable things people should be allowed to do, that's the only way

antidepressants and ADHD drugs

based

Violent crime has been on a massive downturn since around when Doom and quake came out. Try again.

>kill some brown demons in DOOM
>now want to kill brown demons in reality
be carebul guise, it's a slibbery slobe :DDD

Attached: 1544662790152.jpg (1200x752, 118K)

>negligent parents can't seem to properly parent that kid and let him act like a psychopat
>NEVER seen a legit counterargument

it's because it's not necessary

>And the fact that you ignore the rest of the developed world, who has video games, yet has a dramatically lower gun violence rate.

The rest of the world doesn't share borders with south america, and also probably doesn't record suicide by gun as gun violence.

Violence in entertainment and fiction has been around for thousands of years

But the last decade is the exception

Yup

We already have a list of what not to do, so why not?

A lot of things have only been around for the last 30 years. Like the internet. Does the internet cause mass shootings?

Actually, it probably does, because it serves as an echo chamber for white supremacism, which is strongly correlated with mass shootings.

that's such a fucking stupid comparison lets see who made it
>vox

A legit counterargument is any country that isn't America.

>vox
very impartial and fair data I assume

>Another 24 year old white kid forms an army and takes over Rwanda after playing too many strategy games.
When are they banning this filth?

What about it is stupid?

>Mexico is South America

If it was the games, wouldn't there be hundreds of thousands of murders every year?

okay, retard

Remember how vidya caused ww1 and ww2?

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

>South america
Do you mean the south of america or south america the continent

It must have worked, because those boomers are pretty shitty people.

How is it stupid?

The countries compared. The fact that those countries do not play the same video games. Shooters, FPSs etc, are very niche in Japan for instance as all PC gaming is over there. They've just discovered minecraft over there.
>violent gun deaths
meaning it includes Police shootings.

not to mention the gun laws of those countries

>Try to kill Brown demons
>Kill white people instead
Oops

every country on earth plays violent video games but only america has a mass shooting once a week

And how does that put the fault on videogames?
What's your problem?

Have chiraq niggas just been trying to kill daedra this whole time?

Its almost like automatic weapons have only been around for 30 years or so

Bad parenting is the cause, kids play violent games due to bad parenting.

>video game sales
What about sales of video games that involve shooting guns? I'm not saying boomers are right, just that these graphs don't address the issue at hand.

>vip vip
>vreep
>vip vip
Name one game that does this.

vib ribbon?

I'm going to start yelling this online because I can

Everything conservatives said about youth culture in the 60s kinda was true

Have you seen the mods people make? It's not healthy.

Blaming guns and video games is so much easier and cheaper than acknowledging that their is a mental health crisis. So it will continue to be guns and video games.

that's what all old 8-bit games used to sound like.

Why isn't that kid drinking water in that game?

Nothing a conservative said in the 60s was true

>jannies pissed at diversity
Yo, wut the fuck.