>4 gokus
Seems about right.

i can't wait for four more gokus

*spits in your path*

Attached: gxixik.jpg (1280x720, 280K)

>near future
S3's release would be spring 2020 at the earliest

Hail Satan!

This has been an odd release for ASW. Usually by now they'd be announcing an sequel, not a third year of content.

Attached: 1564992894421.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

I swear I will chuck my copy out of the highest window in my house if they announce Ultra Instinct Goku as part of the third season.

Surely they've run out of Gokus at this point, right? I mean the next two IDs are for Gogeta and and DBS Broly, but that leaves two more that could be anyone. It'd be weird if they're adding those two to get a head start on Season 3, so they're probably 2 surprise characters.

Game still holds up fantastically. One of the best looking fighters to date. I don't know if it's mechanically the best since I'm not a die hard fighter fan but I love it still.

hope your throwing arm's warmed up.

I hope you're all ready for the goat because that's who we're getting.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1280x720, 110K)

it's his turn

Attached: iu[2].jpg (638x353, 33K)

No more fucking Gokus, what the fuck is with the Japanese and their over-saturation of Gokus?

I know it's easy to forget, but it's a Bamco game that's just being developed by ASW. Bamco decides how long they're going to support the game and all those kinds of decisions.

Idk dabura janemba took your spot

Get ready for UI Goku and SSB but slightly more blue Vegeta

No, they can add Kid Goku, Turles, Teen Goku, Ultra Instinct Goku

he's coming

Attached: 1555252342058.png (708x1324, 807K)

They're easy to do from a development standpoint. Model's already done. Which makes my think the two extra IDs might be Good/Evil 21.

too bad i refuse to ever buy dlc and miss out on 40% of the content in these kinda games

How big of a paycheck is Goku's Jap VA taking home from this game? Considering they voice
>Goku
>Black Goku
>Blue Goku
>Goku's Dad
>Goku but with spirit bomb
>Goku but as a kid and also with spirit bomb
>Fused Goku with Earrings
>Fused Goku with Dancing
>Fused Goku's Kid
>Gohan
>Gohan but when he mattered

Season 1 DLC pack came out to about $1.50 per character last EVO. You just gotta be on the look out for sales.

get that trash shit out of here

Is this another Broly?

suck me

Attached: 1554019572572.png (1280x742, 955K)

A third Broly
Super Saiyan 2 gogeta
Young Goku (DB)
Good Buu

Pretty much. Dragon Ball Heroes shitty fanfic-tier character. Another Saiyan who's stupidly strong.

If I pull that off will he die?

Yamcha (Baseball)
Scientist 21
Roshi
Mercenary Tao

can they stop with all the Zmen gargling? like look, i get that not a lot of people liked GT, and that Super is kind of in a grey area, but come the fuck on. aren’t people tired of playing as the same boring characters every fucking game? and don’t even get me started on the story mode for these games... Its a Z retelling EVERY FUCKING TIME. just look at that new kakarot game. ITS FUCKING TRASH. did they even bother to change the assets?

inb4 the four of them being just more Goku forms

>two are for Gogeta and DBS Broly
>mfw the other two are Kefla and UI Goku

Attached: 1471614928966.jpg (600x739, 193K)

>I'm a retard who doesnt have any sort of idea about who Masako Nozawa is.

She's already nearing 100 years old, she has voiced HUNDREDs of anime characters since the goddamn 60's, it just happens her role as Goku is the one people most recognize, her second most famous role is Kitaro, from Gegege no kitaro.

she also has participated in theatre and movies, both japanese and dubs of american ones.

so please, if you hate dragon ball so much, you can just leave this thread, this site AND KILL YOURSELF!

You mean Vegeta Royal blue and UI Goku right.

I demand the original demon king of dragon ball, and his musically named monsters

Attached: king piccolo.png (1000x745, 793K)

>He thinks we'll get another Yamcha
lmao he's irrelevant even in Super. I think he shows up once in a background panel in the manga.

is Pikon in?

Baby Vegeta
Omega Shenron
Super 17
Taipion

I wanna see Bulma in FighterZ as a dumb gimmick character.

Give her a mechsuit and a bunch of wacky gadget moves, have Vegeta do something similar to "MUH BULMA" as her ult.

How many OG dragonball characters can fly and have some kind of projectile? You need those two if you're going to fit in DBFZ's systems. I guess the projectile isn't super necessary since your S button can be devoted to another move/gimmick

or Uub
maybe its more GT characters

This, bulma in mechsuit with gadgets pls, this, kid goku (never ever) and master roshi are my top desired picks. I need my og db team

Apparently I had a stroke when I wrote this, not sure what happened there

wouldn't the pilaf gang fit better for mecha suit idea?

It is the year of Yamcha.
Baseball Yamcha
Bandit Yamcha
Casual Yamcha
Pimpsuit Krillin

Attached: krillin-suit.jpg (300x433, 55K)

He can fly, and his projectile killed Shenron, and several of his attacks can involve his henchman

Master Roshi
Bulma using Capsule Corp shit
Mr. Satan with a jetpack teaming up with baby Pan
Big Smoke

Literally everyone knows Ultra Instinct Goku is coming at some point to DBFZ, you might as well give up on the game right now.

It would actually be a failure if Arcsys did not add Ultra Instinct Goku to the game

what does this have to do with my post?

i want piccolo with maximum dangalang powers

What does ultrainstinct goku even do though? whole point of ultrainstinct is just dodging.

Gogeta
NuBroly
Kefla
Roshi

Calling it now

Since this game came out all I’ve wanted is Raditz. He’s my favorite villain and he’s supremely underrepresented

CHOOSE YOU'RE 6 FIGHTERZ

Attached: season-3.png (1235x1020, 1.97M)

JUST GIVE ME FUCKING HERCULE

Wait is this dogshit character fan made or not

Super could do a whole arc about Raditz coming back and reacting to all the fucked up bullshit that's happened since his death. It would be in line with Super's action/comedy plots and give them another saiyan to work with.

It's from Heroes you donut

>heroes
so yes, it's fan made

1.Roshi
2.UI Goku
3.Someone from the DB Heroes or from the coming season of DBS
4.Majin Vegeta

I just want him in something again

What does SSJ Blue Goku do that SSJ Goku doesn't, besides looking sparkly and having the God aura around his model? Doesn't really matter in the context of the fighting game, you just need to have loyal animations to the version of the character and have their super moves be the thing from the source material

Pretty sure they keep Nozawa in a lab by this point, hooked up to a machine to make sure she can keep voicing Son Goku to the end of time.

Roshi
Kefla
The goat
Dr.Gero and Kim Jong Un

Don't really care about the rest. Kefla's only on there because the game is a sausage fest, but the other characters would have cool/unique movesets.

Hercule
20 and 19
Bojack
Tapion
Moro

His basic 3 hit combo has a medium, an overhead, and a low attack iirc

It's an official dragon ball license, dipshit. "Spinoff" is not the same as "fan made."

SEETHING

>retard

Mr. Satan
Hercule
Champion of the Universe
Master Handsome
Mr. Savage
Enfer

Mr Satan's VA is dead bros.

>Super could do a whole arc about Raditz coming back and reacting to all the fucked up bullshit that's happened since his death.
if they ever did this, it would be nappa no raditz

how many times were you dropped as a baby?

Better option to add another girl, also could be considered an XV/Heroes rep.

Attached: towa roshi.jpg (1973x1412, 445K)

And they are releasing nubroly dlc even after they shagged Vic; your point?

GRANDE PADRE MAINS RISE UP

Attached: Grande_padre_verdadera_forma.png (242x398, 209K)

I'm speaking in terms of the source material, but of course with the fighting game if they were to add Ultra Instinct Goku they can and will give him fighting game specific quirks that make him different than the other characters in the game. But for example, the difference between SSJ Blue and SSJ 1 Goku in the anime isn't that the former has a different auto combo but that didn't stop them from making that distinction when they became 2 characters in the fighting game

Based turtle hermit putting thots of any power level into their place.

Satan was replaced once already, no reason to do it again.

Now this is dumb argument, imagine thinking they care about english VAs.

>gets oneshotted after embarrassing himself

Attached: 1565659656863.jpg (633x651, 25K)

Super is shit

*no reason to not do it again

I wish Towa could get in, Chronoa would be nice too

dabura
gero
tao
garlic jr
omega
gote

I'm not even arguing, I was saying they don't care about voice actors because they have a replacement for nubroly since it isn't Vic.

I like Beerus

Loli of Time or Mommy of Time?

Attached: nvck97666iz11.jpg (900x1200, 344K)

I mean, Ishizuka was already a replacement. I don't think they're too worried about replacing Mr. Satan's voice actor.

Mercenary Tao, Majin Vegeta, Roshi, Raditz, Toppo. and Pikkon

Both, have MILF Chronoa be an install super

yes

buu, baby vegeta, raditz, super 17, android 19 and 20 assuming they're a tag team, and cyborg tao

They need to add best boy

Attached: dragon_ball_super_9_13.jpg (748x1080, 195K)

looks like they finally did super sayajin orange.
guess theres nothing really left now, cept maybe ssj purple

>those watermarks and typesetting
Holy shit it's like I'm back in 2003

Dabura, Roshi, Android 13, Pikkon, Super Buu, Raditz

Kid Goku (normal), UI Goku, Turtles, SSJ2 Goku, SSJ3 Goku, SSJ4 Goku

>all these shit responses
The correct answer is Roshi, Super Buu, Hercule, Mercenary Tao, Majin Vegeta (to fill the saitan quota) and Dabura. Anything else is retarded.

>Talks got shit about training on a planet with hard ass gravity
>Gets shit thrown back at him when the other guy was training on even harder ass gravity

Toppo
Pikkon
Bojack
Roshi

Dios mio... El Frieza con Pantalones...

Attached: iu[1].png (1024x1536, 297K)

Dabura
Roshi
Satan
Pikkon
Raditz
Majin Vegeta

Kefla cumber roshi raditz confirm

why people want majin vegeta? That moment on the anime was ok, but what moves would he have to diferenciate with the other vegetas? I mean, people really want another goku or vegeta instead of something different? what a waste of slot

That would make sense, but too big

This time for sure

Attached: 318a454780c7a2544b91411a315286cd.jpg (949x1024, 312K)

I feel Cell has a higher chance of coming back, and Cell has no chance of coming back

Anime when

BASED AND ONLY TRUE LIST

>Omega Shenron
>Android 13
>Baby
>Raditz
>Tapion
>Tao Pai Pai

Who’s bottom right?

IDEAL SEASON 3

>Devilman
>Tapion
>General Tao
>Roshi

You can't debate this.

Attached: sketch1564175510769.png (2680x2680, 226K)

Roshi
Kefla
UI Goku ~sign~
Mira w/ Towa assist

Yamchads unite

I've always wanted a Yamcha who uses Baseball bat style moves in conjunction with the Spirit Ball

It's too good for this world tho

Omega Shenron
Roshi
Majin Vegeta
Tapion
Mr. Satan
Dr Gero teaming up with Android 19

5 Raditz and Super Buu

Half are not canon

That didn't stop Cooler, Janemba, old Broly and GT Goku.

They're the good kind of non canon

CHAMPA CHADS WHERE YOU AT

Attached: DpJsjKMXUAAfImO.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

Literal shit

Roshi
Superbuu (with some sort of kirby like gimmick)
Raditz
Omega Shenron
And hopefully an alt skin for ss4 gogeta

It will be very painful

It’s Vegeta Blue Evolution retard that royal shit was btfo a long time ago

Kefla
Raditz or Dabura
Omega Shenron
SSJ4 Gogeta or Ultra Instinct Goku

I'm assuming we'll be getting another female fighter and I can't think of anyone other than Kefla being viable. Everyone seems to want Raditz so I feel he's a given. Omega Shenron would be cool since we have GT Goku and I'm pretty sure we're getting another Goku so I feel it's either between UI or SSJ4 Gogeta. Just my thoughts.

Also, Master Roshi isn't going to make it.

Attached: 1565412304407.jpg (848x1500, 99K)

Nail and Raditz would be cool. I'd like Pikkon too but doubt that'll happen.

My dad works at Bandai don't tell anyone I'm sharing this with you

Attached: vegito blanco.png (1920x1080, 111K)

I hope its none of the black star dragons. That shit was fucking retarded.

Attached: 1368247503898.png (315x400, 22K)

That isn't even your post you double nigger. Granted at least you're not an autistic (You)baiter

super buu and omega shenron are my picks.

that'd be really nice of them to do amidst all the shit they're getting.

I never thought about how fun Tao could be as a Character could be until now

ssj blue but paler because he's a little sick recently

Yeah well I honestly wanted to know what he meant by that and it seemed like you fucked off from the thread anyway.

It's just an Yea Forums sperg dude, don't treat it like it's human.

sure but from a business perspective they're sinking money into a game that has such a tiny audience they probably barely make the money back from the characters they're releasing right now. I mean literally the game has no more than probably 5k concurrent players across all platforms

I could care less about Raditz, his fight with Piccolo and Goku was crap and barely has a movepool worth a shit compared to Nappa or Ginyu (both of which use assists to flesh themeselves out).

For me:
Zarbon
Roshi
Dabura (with Majin assists)
Toppo (with Pride Trooper assists)
Super Buuhan

>Hercule

His name is Mr. Satan. No, your Christian Amerimutt mother isn't around to hear you say it.

So what exactly is your point.

Used to be, ArcSys can only create 1 character from scratch within 3 months. They said they're getting better at it. I wouldn't be surprised if these characters are just left over stuff before they hit their original deadline. It's basically free money to release them with little work added if so.

Can you grab ahold of the current playerbase for PS4? Because ultimately that's the main bread and butter for fighting games. Not Steam or Xbox.

THUNDER TORNADO

>SS2 Goku so he can fight Majin Vegeta
>SSG Goku
>UI Goku
>SS14567767665676 Goku because why not

Dabura, Kefla, Omega Shenron, and Pikkon would make the game's roster nigh perfect.

does anyone on Yea Forums still play dbfz as their main fighter?