Ah, Hello. It's me Hideo Kojima. I've gotten some plastic surgery to better reflect who I feel I am inside...

Ah, Hello. It's me Hideo Kojima. I've gotten some plastic surgery to better reflect who I feel I am inside. A Director of amazing worlds. What do you think? Will you be buying Death Stranding?

Attached: 1562976924330.png (412x594, 461K)

No, it looks very boring.

>Star Wars was ruined after Lucas left
>Metal Gear was ruined after Kojima left
pottery

>Star Wars was ruined after Lucas left
If there is something I've been hearing non-stop for the past twelve years is how the prequel trilogy ruined Star Wars and how George Lucas is the worst hack in existence.
Now that Disney Wars ended being terrible, you have the fucking gall to rehabilitate the prequel trilogy and pretend it was "good but underrated"?

Star Wars deserve no sympathy.
Star Wars fans deserve no pity.
I hope Disney keeps violating that stupid franchise to death.

The prequels were fine. The only bad thing Lucas did was not releasing the theatrical cuts of the OG Trilogy. Hayden Chrissteseen as a Force Ghost was unnecessary.

True Star Wars fans realize that practically all the Star Wars movies aren't that great. They're just enjoyable / fun to watch.
I love Star Wars to death - every one of them - and I don't think any of them are "great". I honestly, truly believe the best one is TLJ, although my favorite is probably ROTS.

Attached: 1565371422186.png (539x540, 451K)

Yes, but only because it's coming to PC. I don't think I'll be able to beat my dick raw to Fragile or Mama the way I did to Quiet but I'll give it a try

No, fuck you.

I don't personally care about Star Wars, but you can't just change your tune because you hate Disney more than Lucas.
For the past decade You've hated them. You hated The Phantom "politics politics politics politics politics politics" Menace. You hated Jar Jar. You hated Yoda jumping everywhere like Flubber. You hated "I hate sand". You hated the Midchlorians.

Own your own words or shut the fuck up. Will you defend The Last Jedi and call it "the natural conclusion of the Skywalker family's saga" when the following trilogy made by God knows who ends being awful too?

Not really sure why you're replying to me, considering I just said I like TLJ.

Attached: 8md7vesw6pe31.jpg (2340x4160, 336K)

Yeah, you're right.
Still, fuck you.

Your issue is with PlebbitLetterMedia. Nobody hated the prequels until they put out those lame Plinkett videos.

Everyone hated the prequels; the Redlettermedia videos were just people capitalizing on that.

Stop trying to gaslight me.

The prequels were shit. We just didn't know how much worse Gisnep could do. If the prequels were a multiplication function of faults from the OT, then Gisnep's disasters have been exponential in faults.
A lot if the EU can be considered "good", but the only truly great things to come out of Star Wars after the OT are:
Thrawn trilogy
Bounty Hunter trilogy
Dark Forces/JK/JO/JA
KotOR 1/2
Shadows of the Empire
X-Wing/TIE/XvT
Star Wars Galaxies
Battlefront 1/2 (original)
Rogue Squadron
Republic Commando

The only two positives that can be given toward the prequels are that the Republic Commando game and cartoons was 10/10 kino, and Episode 1 Racer was a lot of fun. That's it.

Attached: dcc.jpg (630x768, 117K)

Well this thread isnt what I expected

There were always a vocal minority that disliked the prequels, but the "prequels were bad" meme didn't spread until RLM started putting out those videos and normies began sharing them.

The problem is that the prequels and the sequels are bad in different, novel ways

Prequels are bad but they still wowed people with interesting worlds, neat ideas and a huge and interesting set of things going on in the background... which wound up being way more interesting than the movies, which were shit but not because they were BORING shit.

From the prequels we get games like pod racing, we get Clone Wars which is an excellent cartoon, we get that one cool animated clone wars that did more with mace windu and grievous than the movies ever did and that's a TRAGEDY. The prequels are bad, but that's a shame because they're just so fucking cool otherwise. But they are SO bad.

The Disney star wars are just bad and boring. there's nothing to take out of them. There's no interesting, but flawed message that gets garbled on the way out, there's nothing going on in the background that's interesting, there's no new imagery and iconography to get people interested in them. The toys don't sell because every character is boring, and we don't even get any good video games or expanded media; Rebels and Resistance are lower and lower quality jank riding off the coattails of better shows, and every EA game has been a strict downgrade of 10+ year old games with microtransactions shoved in.

When people are nostalgic for star wars prequels, it's for a reason. Even if the movies were shit.

The prequels weren’t good. But Disney’s shit was so bad it makes the prequels look good.

>ruined after Kojima left
ppppfffffffft ahahahHAHAHAHA

Attached: faggot.jpg (367x451, 30K)

My problem isn't considering the Disney movies to be worse. If you think the Disney trilogy and spinoff movies are infinitely worse than the prequel trilogy, that's fine and probably you're right.
My problem is pretending that the prequel movies were good, when you hated them since the beginning. Like the gentlemen here
Who pretends that the internet didn't deflate like a punctured tire after The Phantom Menace premiered and went downhill from there.

With such a flabbergasting volume of spin-off books, video games and other cultural products, Kojima can’t personally shepherd every single Hideo Kojima game that exists. But sometimes his underlings approach the throne for advice and get something they didn’t bargain for. During the development of Death Stranding, developers at Kojima Productions wanted Hideo to have some input on the game’s antagonist. As the protege of Metal Gear, they thought having a codename would be good. Kojima, completely straight-faced, suggested “Mad Maxman” or “Diehard Man.” Needless to say, Kojima is God.

Attached: file.png (999x656, 667K)

Ah, fair enough. No idea what he's on about, probably was a baby at the time. Even as a 14yo who was absolutely obsessed with Star Wars at the time TPM came out I was disappointed. You gotta understand, both parents were big into Star Wars, too, and I was so excited to finally see one on the big screen with them. Saw Attack of the Clones in theaters and it was so ungodly boring we skipped 3 and just rented it. At least it was kind of tolerablr, unlike 2.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (400x293, 995K)

You have the mental capacity of a child. Kill yourself so people don’t need to pretend to like your face.

>will you be buying Death Stranding?
Will I miss out on buying THE FIRST strand game(tm) on the market ever?! HELL NO! Me, personally? I will be camping out in front of the local game store to buy a copy immediately on release

No they didn't, most kids that saw the prequels loved them

Not even close to the surgery this guy got.

Attached: Masahiro Sakurai.png (737x486, 188K)

You mean after Fukushima left.

Most kids that saw the Disney movies loved them. I guess that means everyone loves the new movies and no one hated them at all ever. Fucktard.

Attached: fuck_you.jpg (405x628, 73K)

Fukushima is just a meme invented to shit on Kojima.

It is an objective fact that MGS turned into shit as soon as Fukushima was gone.

Nah. MGS turned into shit because Kojima got tired of the series and, like many creators on many media, became mediocre with the years.
Fukushima just happened to be some dude that helped writing CODEC conversations during the years that the series was held in high regard.