MEEEAAT

MEEEAAT

Attached: Drone_GOW_3.png (1000x1291, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hajL0ruGSZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=q7HcVYkYJAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GRINNNNND

Attached: GOW_3_Grinders.png (417x548, 242K)

heavy breathing

Back when Gears was for the Warhammer audience and not the SJW one.

Pateasuelos

It is always was for boomers.

Attached: 89005_T_CharPortraits_LOC_boomer_normal.png (401x577, 263K)

Kiss my HIGHLY educated ass!

Attached: adamfenix.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>Warhammer audience and not the SJW one
...user...I don't think you understand those are the same audiences...

doubt

BOOM

HOSTILES

> gears 3 horde mode
> randoms that spend cash on barriers and turrets when the command post and Silverback do more for the team

Attached: 1384924895266.jpg (1024x768, 62K)

Why haven't they just shit out a dedicated Horde-mode game with all enemies from across the franchise? The engines are similar (if not the same) and it wouldn't be difficult to maintain it.

>spending money on the me machine
>not playing as an Onyx Guard and squading it up with your Decoybois

Attached: no way jose.gif (140x300, 1.45M)

Xbox 360 era was the last golden age of gaming

>using the silverback

Attached: 1565605797556.gif (600x580, 436K)

Best girl

Attached: 1872329-sam.jpg (1280x720, 516K)

Have they shown anything about 5's hode mode yet? 4's was such a trainwreck I want to know if I should prepare for the worst

I don’t care if it was for noobs, is this one of the most satisfying shotguns in vidya?

Attached: 711388F1-A886-4A60-BB85-276FF14FCB9F.jpg (2689x2689, 175K)

coalition is still in charge, cope
worse than the gnasher but gave a nice gib if you caught someone

Looks like my mom haha xd.
Sorry mom! Just jks lol

Attached: worlds.gif (500x319, 203K)

No, I think they want to focus on that other mode.

HUNGER

>he didn't main Kantus

Attached: 89002_T_CharPortraits_LOC_High_ka_normal.png (600x601, 267K)

>Dom is getting over Maria in the books
>Things are looking up for thirst lord Sam
>they kill him in Gears 3 anyway reverting all his character progress

Fuck off Epic.

I miss Gears multi so much, but I'm sure 5 won't be anywhere near the same. Skipped 4.

HOMINID

he didn't main default drone as a sign of being hardcore and not giving a fuck, imagine being a lanky twig boy, and not roided out

>played the everloving shit out of Gears 1-3
>Judgement was a disappointment
>4 was a disappointment
>5 looks like another one

Attached: Doomslayer.gif (540x360, 1.48M)

But I did user.
>tfw no metal Kantus available

>he didn't main OG theron

Gears 5 multi showed a lot of promise. Looks like they're finally doing something about it being a gnasher fest. Lancer and other rifles are viable now because of headshots. Of course gnasher babbies are already crying about it.

Go back to CoD faggot its always been a gnasher game

too young to play gears crying about the gnasher, don't worry you're still going to get bodied

>complaining about gnasher
unironically get good you fucking casual, i hope you get booty blasted into little pieces by it in the future.

Gnasher is still by far the best gun, but now the lancer can melt at a distance if you get your headshots in.

Gnasher babbies literally crying that another gun became 30% as good as their gun.

lancers were buffed to godhood and your still complaining about gnashers
cope user

I'm the guy you're replying to and Gnashers of War was the only reason I even liked it. Whipping out the hammerburst now and then in 2 and 3 was fine but everybody hated those mental invalids that just sat in a corner and relied on stopping power + lag to save them from anybody that was actually trying to play Gears.

Wrong post?

4 slowed the game down, 5 is slowing down even more.
No, it played like crap. It became a crossfest since they buffed rifles. Gnasher has so much damage and spread now that you don't need to be accurate. Wallbouncing is so damn useless because you barely move and everything does a shit ton of damage.

Looking to be worse than Judgment at this rate.

Git gud

imagine not understanding that gears is about football tackling someone with the gnasher and bodying them

that's the whole point of gears, maybe you grew up with fortnite so you wouldn't understand that

the lancer will not save you from a gears veteran

I had multiple 20 and 5 games in the beta against tards who didn't understand gears

top scored almost every king of the hill game, the lancer will not save you now that movement is smooth

>grenadier locust? yea thats my favorite mp skin by far, how did you know?

Attached: 1549260213979.jpg (1080x1175, 54K)

Then why are people crying about a slight buff to the lancer?

I'm not, you were bitching about the gnasher, I was just pointing out you're still going to get bodied by people better than you

God, Gears of War 3 gave me the greatest moment I've ever experienced with my roommates.

>Playing Horde mode with my roommate
>We're in the zone, this is our fifth time playing and we're just having a blast
>I turn the corner, I see a Brumak
>I did not know they spawned Brumaks in this mode
>I start screaming
>Roommate freaks out, asks why I'm screaming
>I tell him
>He starts screaming too
It was intense, we played through The Stick of Truth together too while our other two roommates watched, it was great.

I said it's still by far the best gun in the game. But now the lancer is a bit better and gnasher babbies are throwing a shit fit over it.

>nothing will ever beat gears 2 title update 4
should I even bother getting gears 4 and 5?

>Grenadier locust? Si me encanta!*

Ftfy

>Bro let's buff rifles so we can just cross all day and down each other from across the map!
>Wallbouncing? Who cares! Make pointless?
>Gnasher? Just make it like Core's where you down each other across the map!
kys Corebaby

For edgy fags maybe, googles is the best.

Attached: 89013_T_CharPortraits_LOC_sniper_normal.png (1375x1662, 2.35M)

I mean Gears MP basically lived off the Gnasher.

3 had the perfect balance. They had stopping power so youd get slowed down of you were running at someone and they were shooting you. But now Lancers and HB are OP. AMD why tf did they introduce an SMG when the lancer basically is one.

Oh and fuck them for their lootbox shit.
>Hey goy we finally brought skorge back!
>Now pay up until you unlock him

>He played as a female character or Kantus because they had a smaller hitbox
Scrub why the fuck was this a thing that never got fixed in 3?

>Everybody talking about multiplayer, crying abou lancer and how the game feels slow now
>No one gives a fuck about the story, and the return to Mount Kadar to see the origin of the Locust
>Also, return of the new hope facility with the Sires inside
Will they be able to redo that god tier chapter inside the facility ? Don't care about "Muh SJW, they're are girls in my games", just want a good horde mode and an explanation for this.

>not feral drone
Laughingsluts.jpg

this series has 0 business existing past 3. it was a good wrap up for the trilogy. wtf is the big bad in 4 and 5 now anyway?

Attached: 1544702499283.jpg (1024x1022, 132K)

Not only that they were sponges too.

>origin of the locust
Thaga been explained already. They were mutated indies experimented on by the COG. Once the project was shut down they were exiled to Kadar and sealed inside. One of them managed to give birth to Myrrah before the ordeal and so she grew up there and basically was worshipped and etc...

not realizing competitive gears was always about lancering or hammer bursting from across the map, every gears since gears 2 lancers have been overpowered, that won't stop me from bodying the shit out of you though

making the lancer good makes people play like fucking fags, when gears is at its best in chaotic close quarters situations

single player got really retarded after 2

let's be honest gears 1 single player was retarded as well, krill, hammer of dawn

play for the multiplayer

>he didnt main any of the theron guards
PLEB TASTE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Played so much gears 4 i got my girl saying smoooke out all the time

Theron or roided out hulk are the only acceptable character selections

imagine picking a lanky estrogen twink

based

>swarm ALL look like shit
>AGAIN
You just know they're gonna shill the fuck out of the OG locust skins again.

Nothing so far. From what it looks like 4 and 5 are for some reason trying to explain the origin of the Locust Queen Myrrah.

It was vaguely explained through the files you found, but not shown in the story, just a bit of lore.
And I find it difficult to understand some points. Like, I got it, it was the experiment with the Imulsion that gave the people that aspect, but how do we get the Sire ? And Okay, Mirrah was born, but come on, it was a secret experimentation, not that many people, 30 or so years before they got out of the ground.
How do they manage to get that many soldiers ? I understand that the berserkers are what they use to reproduce, but you only met 2 or 3 in all the first 3 games.
I find it hard to believe that a bunch of test subjects can create an army in this time lapse.
At least the explanation for the mutation of the swarm in 4 is sufficient.

Attached: 1552342372630.jpg (480x480, 26K)

I'm so glad Cliffyb's entire career tanked due to Lawbreakers
>hated PC games and felt they should be more like console games
>pushed a ton of great people out of epic in a almost never ending backroom politic esque game
>grabbed power like a motherfucker until he had enough clout to do what he wanted
>basically forced epic into a microsoft deal for gears, all while taking money as a microsoft spokesperson
>literally went on stage over 30 times under the pay of microsoft and bashed PC non stop because MS wanted to push the 360
>fucked the unreal brand by putting out "UT2k7" screenshots, but was in reality standin models from the UE3 demo sent to devs to push their engine sales, but said it was ingame screenshots
>funneled almost all the UT3 team to Gears projects, and forced the game to be made in about 7 months
>made millions of the forced contracts from MS (both in his salary demands and the fee's from MS), all while hurting epic games
>as soon as he was forced out of epic, he spent 6 months pretending he was 'retired' all while getting chink money to make a new studio
>as soon as he had a studio, his first thing was to make a PC game (because no royalties nor upfront costs to console makers) and then claimed he was the best thing that happened to PC games, citing unreal series ( a series he had little to do with until 3, in which he fucked the brand so hard it hasnt recovered), jazz jackrabbit (his only game pre gears he ran, and was a platformer because console love) and Gears PC, which he only did to please Epic and then had some 3rd party company pay to make it (PCF had to bid on the right to make it, and if successful, would be bought by epic)
Fuck him

Gears is the best game for making Mexicans seethe

Fight for the manatees!

WHY THE FUCK IS HORDE 50 GOD DAMN WAVES EVERYONE ALWAYS LEAVES FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Attached: 1563195026454.jpg (1013x923, 109K)

Her GILF form in Gears 4 is better desu senpai.

2 Horde > 3 Horde >>>> 4 Horde

>not going shirtless and chading everyone to death with gnasher and smoke grenade shenanigans

Attached: 89010_T_CharPortraits_LOC_hunter_normal.png (600x601, 270K)

i remember in 2 before it was patched, smoke grenades used to knock you over.

That was some funny shit.

I always liked how the savage loctus looked and the sunlight did wonders for their skin

Attached: drive bolts into my brain to unlock my inner gnashfag.jpg (742x1024, 207K)

I don't think you understand that it wasn't just about his dead wife. Dom was literally just tired of living. The only reason Marcus hadn't offed himself yet was because he had Delta squad and Anya. When he lost Dom and his father he still had his closest friends.

Dom hadn't been given enough time to establish a firm relationship with Sam yet and while he was the closest of friends with Marcus and the squad it couldn't save him from losing his other countless friends, his tortured into a state of fucking being a zombie wife, his kid, allt he war as well etc.

Dom had it rough.

remember this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=hajL0ruGSZ4

Attached: 4567.jpg (400x559, 80K)

I heard disturbing things that it's gonna be hero class based which means you can't play as the character you want i.e the Carmines, Dom etc.

holy shit forget the video give me sauce on pic

I just Dom back man these new characters fucking suck.

i just googled gears of war japanese and found that picture.

Smell barrier stops women from getting involved.This is what the yugioh BO rule changes were meant to address.

What is this thread? I thought only mexicans liked GOW
>t. mexican
I don't really like GOW

This is one of my biggest gripes with Gears 4, the Swarm look like fucking shit. They have less variety than Locust and most of them are just "lol just put crystals on them".

I like Gears
t. Black

I also like GOW
>t. white

who else here /commandodom/

Attached: cmd.png (336x600, 253K)

I too enjoy Gears
>t.halfspic/white

KRIIIIIIIILL

This is because Gears is a dudebro franchise. You probably play this with your "nerdy" gym buddies over a beer or two.

Mexicans like Halo, mostly because the sad fucks love jetpacking and camping in Reach and teabagging because they abuse shitty tactics in any other game.

>t. Spaniard

Hoffman main in G1
Dizzy Main, Hoffman alt in G2 and 3
Lol Judgement
Dizzy Main in G4

I don't know why, but the hat increases skill and luck.

Attached: 1565348033610.gif (200x150, 2.75M)

The gnasher is better once you get good with it.

>Get your hat shot off
>Rage mode activated
I know, bro. It's a secret buff.

>>t. Spaniard
Of course you're a spaniard, butthurt faggots.

Who else enjoyed team killing with the explosive trucks on fuel station in gears 2? I did that with my mates so many times that none of us were willing to hug the truck and we always lost the race to weapon spawns

There are some games/franchises which as much as I don't particularly like, I understand the appeal.

Fallout 3 is a game I don't like but it's babies first RPG with some really nice atmosphere.
Last of Us tries too hard to be something that it's not but it has a sad story that pulls peoples heartstrings.

Gears of War is one of the few games/franchises I don't remotely get the appeal.

It's fun

It was all fun and shit talk with honor duels and shit. Gears 2 and 3 kept that for the most part. There's a reason it's been irrelevant shit since the coalition took over they did the same thing as halo and tried to make it not fun and for people who didn't like it's gameplay. I mean fuck gears 3 had the retro and sawed off added because rod was a shitter. It was just fun with tons of ways to style on people and a good coop.

MP is the main appeal. Honestly it's simply a unique experince, there's nothing else quite like it. I wouldn't even call it a shooter. It's more of a brawler with guns as you pin ball around the maps dodging shots and gibbing people left and right. It's just gets you so ecstatic dabbing on fools with your superior skillz.

guardian was my favorite mode. i had alot of fun with that in 2 with my friends

>remember the fun times with Gears 3 multiplayer
>buy 4 on pc
>literally everyone I play with is a mexican and speaking spanish over mic
What the fuck how have the spics taken over so much

Ah, alright. Never really bought online so I couldn't experience it myself.

This series is IMMENSELY popular with central and south Americans. I have no clue why.

Jajajajajajajajajaja pinche gringo

It was good just because it was absolute bullshit at launch and it made people seeth and cry

Can we talk about how fucking garbage the writing in Gears 4 is?

4 is faster than 3 you nigger

Attached: Mynigga.jpg (245x206, 6K)

No it isn't. Don't @ me again.

>wtf is the big bad in 4 and 5
Humanity

>decide to dick around with the bultock and heavy weapons
>end up top fraging
>tons of messages appear in the notification
>they're all in Spanish
i dont know why but this cracks me up

Attached: 1564393441085s.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>4 is faster
>roadie running, wall bouncing and strafing is slower than Gears 3

Attached: 1560654377793.png (600x450, 391K)

Gears is the closest we will get to a third person shooter arena.

No savage kantus bros..

Attached: nigger.jpg (500x307, 18K)

Gringos vs beaners was one of my favorite parts about finishing a match of guardian in Gears 2, the absolute retardation and monkey screaming was iconic. Good times.

you put on football pads and tackle people with the shotgun

>Play any game where I wind up with a flamethrower
>BUUUUUURN

Gears of War is like King of Fighters. It is for some reason fucking HUGE in latin countries for no explicable reason.

>play 4
>go back to 3 everything is clunkier >30fps
Although the Gnasher in 3 was better

Everything in 3 was better than 4

>30fps
60fps doesn't make 4 faster. It just makes it smoother to look at. 3 is the faster paced game.

who /carminebros/ here?

Attached: Ben Carmine.jpg (434x584, 41K)

Learn spanish you illiterate honkey.

don't force us to recolonize

Me

Yeah, except smoothness, balance and framerate.

Sounds lovely, user. Glad you shared that with your friends :3

Who gives a shit about framerate. I'm used to both 30 and 60 so it doesn't bother me.
>balance
Who gives a shit, MW2 is one of the best CoD multiplayers even with it's unbalance shit like noob toobs, One Man Army etc.

Why do all the spics choose the Grenadier?

They didn't that was only try hard spics, plenty of them were kantus or the savage locust hunter.

the real question is why do spics like Baird so much? especially when there's already a Hispanic character

>gears of lootbox 4
>Every character is behind paid RNG
>Horde mode skill customization for classes is behind paid RNG
>Everybox littered with 1,000's of trash filler skins
'No'

Attached: 17248384883848.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

Anthony Carmine all day everyday

Literally me

not going for grenades to be lore friendly, also because they had the radius of a nuke going off

Dom main in gears one

Dom main in gears 2

my name is cole and I'm not even mexican, cole train when I want to meme

carmine and dom, you can't pick the same character as other people on cog

that feeling when only picked dom and grenadier, sometimes Theron and carmine

exclusively go for grenades for easy cheese kills, feels good to be based

that feeling when white

>playing that one capture the meatflag mode in gears 2
>teammate sticks a grenade on the meatflag
>literally everyone dies
fuck gears 1-3 MP was peak Xbox live.
I will never re experience the unfiltered asshurt salt that this game caused, trash talking the other team post match with incoherent rage for 20 seconds, only to get an invite from them and become bros for the rest of the night

Attached: 1528999489800s.jpg (124x125, 4K)

Bbbbased

Attached: ass to ass.jpg (1108x1030, 518K)

krill and hammer of dawn are based wtf

This thread has made me want to install a Gears game to play deathmatches with a friend. Which one should I install for the best experience, 3?

me irl

>tfw no claudia black screaming sweet nothings as she chainsaws a subterranean abomination gf

straight retarded, made absolutely no sense and was just needless bullshit to string you along for the most part

Most noob tryhards used the gnasher though. All the salty messages on live I ever got was from gnasherfags who refused to acknowledge any other weapon exists and then being butthurt when they get smoked.

How is 3 multi on xbone? Did they fix the stutter?

Boomer shield forts > fortifications.

No one plays 3 anymore. At least not in Australia. Only gears 4 social quickplay works.

>wear the skin during mplayer
>use nothing but torque bow entire match
>niggas fear the torque bow

I manage to find some matches in 3 but it's just mexicans and the connection is real shit.

Baird is the shit and him being MC is the only thing that got me through Judgement.

t. Fat Black bastard

Locust making a new queen, kait the main girl you saw in gears 5 is actually the grand daughter of the locust queen, locusts were actually humans that had been abducted by the swarm and turned by the lambent

oh boy, I used to play it in the golden era of tunngle, and xbox live, all those comfy matches, ragequits, t-bags. Now we have the stupid thing that is Gears 4 and next, Gears 5, yeah, I'm seething.

Sorry not lambent, I meant imulsion

The Locusts' origins were known before Gears 4 came out: they were the second stage of imulsion infections (first were rustlung disease, last were the Lambent Gears 3) so it's technically not new, it's just being elaborated on now.

>not a single soul here played as Grenadier

well, it feels good being niche I guess

>gears 4 has a bunch of lootbox shit

Man if 5 even feels remotely like 3 maybe I'd care but man its just hard to feel anything

what was that one gears that had humanoid robots in the second level?

Was it ever established in the games though? Or was it just in the books, can’t remember

Up-A, Back-A, Wrap around, Reactionshot.

You do know how to pull these advanced mechanics off that make gears not a boring cover shooter, right Yea Forums?

I played the Gear 5 "tech test" and it feels nothing like Gears 3 of course. Though they are getting rid of the lootboxes in 5.

youtube.com/watch?v=q7HcVYkYJAQ

Epic was so incompetend they "fixed" this glitch by killing you instantly when you performed it.

also post your favorite gears 2 glitches.

God that game was such a laggy bug ridden shitfest and I loved it.

I remember it clearing entire rooms too, yeah. Swear grenade tagging the leader in capture the leader caused a way bigger explosion than usual.

I think it was hinting in the games and books and certain devs confirming it after the community basically put all of the pieces together post-3's release.

Lancer/other rifle headshots are only in arcade you sped. That tech test was trash, it felt like Gears 4.5

>tfw judgement has the coolest looking delta squad but no game will ever feature them again because of how much of a shitshow judgement was

Really? I knew the headshots felt off in KOTH and escalation. This explains it.

Should bring it back purely cause it looks sweet. They should make it shoot like the overkill and just get rid of the DB guns.

Bros.
Why was Judgement bad?

Shitty cash grab. Tried to do a halo ODST but failed.

Paduk is rumored to return in Gears 5 but nothings confirmed

Attached: 9460024619eb76919c62b4c2f6c949e1c1f33168.jpg (502x443, 42K)

That’s retarded. They were going off about universal weapon balancing but they do this?

Looks like a solid confirmation to me. Also, my god do the escape characters look trash (excluding black barrick ofc)

I legitimately cannot remember a single thing about it.

So I never kept up with gears development after gears 3. A friend of mine is god tier at gears 3 and i'd like to say i'm above average atleast, and when we tried gears of war 4 with the free game pass month we went in easily chunking dudes with the gnasher, it being seemingly easier to do than GOW3. Is there a sort of development reason like casualization for this or simply a transfer of skill?

Attached: 40acfa4d375b3cd9081231357540f521.png (360x477, 326K)

Gears 4 tried to round in the E sports crowd. Game became alot more casual and "balanced" as a result. 4 has 2 different weapon tunings: Core and Ranked.
In Core, everything feels strong as fuck, Lancers down super quick, the gnasher has ubsurd range. It's incredibly easy to kill people.
Ranked tuning is much better. Rifles are more for support fire, and the gnasher needs to be used at close range. But personally, they made ranked tuning a little to close to Core in recent seasons.

Gears 5 won't have different tunings. But it looks like they're making Gears 5 closer to Core. Where everything has absurd range and downs from a mile away. The game will become slower and more passive as a result. They also made wallbouncing near useless, and it was already pretty bad in 4.

Expect Gears to follow Halo development.

you cant play for dmg in competitive tuning, since you can take a lot of hits, close the distance and hit a chunk. It makes makes it so there is only 1 viable playstyle.

At least in gears 5 you can play aggressive or passive.

also gears has always had a powerful gnasher.

Carmine in every game.

The gameplay is the third best in the series and that's about the only thing going for it.

>terrible horde mode compared to 3
>clearly unfinished campaign mode
>feels 3rd best gameplay and feel
>lootboxes wtf and the stupid bounties done terribly

>pretty good matchmaking
>looks amazing
>even though 3rd best in feel is still fucking solid as fuck

I've played alot of gears 5 and can say alot of the issues have been resolved
>game feels the best in the series
>matchmaking is still good
>even though the story is clearly politically charged it seems like it might be interesting enough
>escape mode is fun as fuck (played it at e3 so I'm not just saying bullshit)
>they are removing all loot boxes and all post LAUNCH DLC is free

So I mean things look up

They have pretty cringey dialogue and back stories but I mean the game mode is self is refreshing and fun ( I played it at e3 so I'm not just talking out of my ass)

Did you even play gears 5? It fucking feels way better than 4 and honestly probably on par or better than 3

you understand that the reason people like gears is aggression right, you have dudes more muscular than the rock literally tackling each other and blowing each other's heads off with shotguns, it was not meant to appeal to your autism

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

>Gears 3 female characters had beautifully molded asses
>Gears 4 female characters have literally no ass

Interesting, so for a more gears 3 experience we should've played ranked? Also how was the gears 5 beta in comparison to 3?

ANd big hands

>on par or better than 3
Yeah no it won't

Attached: 1533310843215.png (172x217, 91K)

Gears 2 had the best campaign and multiplayer.

I wish they'd just port all 3 to PC. I'd rather play through the story of those again and play 3's horde mode.

I played as Theron guard in the first game because I loved their speech and I didn't care it was a disadvantageous model.

>start to think that the Locust are just Super Mutants
>realize it's the other way around and that Bethesda ripped off Gears
Fugaroo.

And before someone gets on me regarding how Fallout predates Gears, no shit. But the whole horde of retarded hulking shovelheads is an intention of F3.

>no it wont
>hasnt even played it

I love this website. Everyone just talks out of their ass at all times and they dont even actually play vidya

>hasn't even played it
>proceeds to actually talk out of his ass thinking nobody has played the tech test

Attached: 1552993656403.png (565x763, 443K)

Paduk was pretty cool and the best thing out of Judgment.

i got the sawed off onyched for and the next lobbies from then on i got messages in spanish trash talking me

Any word on the UIR becoming a thing again?

Did you? Because if you did you'd know that's it's pretty on par with gears 3 minus the way the torque bow feels.

It's not the same as Gears 3 not even close. Running across the map still feel as slow as Gears 4.

>Gears 1
>Gridlock
>playing as Cole
>flanking enemy, unseen
>need to reload
>get perfect active reload
>"WOOOOOOOO!"
>enemy hears and turns around
>get boomshotted

Attached: 1561323804316.png (300x300, 119K)

I camp boomshot with hammerburst from the steps just to trigger faggots