August Nintendo Direct Leak

This direct starts on the 28th and runs for 32 minute runtime. When presentation starts bowser will be sitting in Doug new office holding the phone with claws. After a little back and forth bowser will show his nameplate and send bowser on his way.
Direct will start with showcasing peoples level from Mario maker 2. It will then give a date for multiplayer with friends which will release October 8. They also reveal the new style to make with being paper Mario. After they showcase paper Mario style they give fall as the release date for the free update.
The show turns to a black screen with a crystal star in middle then paper Mario comes out grabs the star and title "In Developement" comes down. Then curtains close around the announcement.
We go back to regular direct format and talks about hearing feedback. He confirms HD remaster of paper Mario thousand year door.
They show smash and showcase banjo a bit and then they announce a big fall update like the spring update. They don't reveal smash character just yet.
They start sharing indies coming up towards fall and share cadence of hyrule at the end. Majoras mask DLC dungeons get added to the game with 1 new boss and two new characters being zora and goron.
Ubisoft logo gets showcased in next part and rabbid peach walks by it trying to use it as mirror. She gets angry and smashes the logo then leaves then title gets announced "Mario and Rabbids 2: Galaxy Quest". They showcase new mechanics coming to game then give early 2020 release date.
Next game starts with a track and playing f-zero music. Then falcon jumps out of his ship at end of race and poses. His car then gets hit sending it flying over him. He gets very angry then the person leaves orange racecar it is then revealed Samus is a racer also coming to game.
Direct seems over after this but then we see pixel Shantae read a note in house then its revealed she is invited to smash. She starts her dance and evolves with the style of her games into cg.

Attached: what-is-Nintendo-direct-620x382.jpg (620x382, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NF5Ysmz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shantae
Fake, next shitty leak.

Attached: i'm not buying it.jpg (2448x2448, 602K)

>TTYD HD
>New F-ZERO

I wanna believe user. I wanna believe.

Attached: 289D1713-00F1-4BC0-8022-15F6F79C5C9B.jpg (300x250, 20K)

>MFW

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-03-05-at-10.40.39.png (712x770, 123K)

Attached: 1565295460011.jpg (310x232, 14K)

>favorite nintendo series will be forgotten forever within your life time

Attached: 1561412970262.png (841x980, 283K)

sounded a bit fake but once shantae was mentioned it was fake as fuck

Sounds pretty fake but that Shantae teaser makes me wish it wasn't

>Nintendo giving PM that much attention when Color Trash's initial reveal was nothing but a few seconds of footage in the middle of a direct
Why do you have to do this to me, OP?

Ah yes, we'll add this to the ever-growing pile of forgettable, fake leaks.

Where's the piss and shid and fard dlc?

Why would a deconfirmed character show up as DLC for Smash? Think through your shitty leaks next time.

I wanted this to be real until you mentioned Shantae. Now I want to break your fingers.

Attached: 1C536287-8368-4262-86AC-1373199F5260.jpg (501x500, 65K)

Everything was good, until the shantae part

Holy shit Yoooooo for real?!!?!?

>He confirms HD remaster of paper Mario thousand year door.
>Direct seems over after this but then we see pixel Shantae read a note in house then its revealed she is invited to smash

Attached: 796.jpg (500x818, 73K)

>f-zero
That’s how I know it’s fake

Attached: Sad d’oh.jpg (288x339, 32K)

>shantae
This leak seemed legitimate until that part, cope shantae fag

>Shantae
Not good enough to be in smash. She's a spirit. Cope.

I think its fake because of Shantae but NOT because I think she's unlikely or that I dont support her, rather I feel that reveal is a little "basic"?

You were going well until the Fzero bit. Shantae just put it in the grave. Try to be more realistic with your fake leaks

You didn’t even try to make this realistic.

Attached: 117E9665-9936-444C-A660-F5FD46B35260.png (600x601, 104K)

Was really hyped about leak until the end
MFW >Shantae

Attached: IMG_20190614_151612.jpg (444x444, 39K)

>no BotW2

Guarantee they'll showcase some sort of BotW2 shit.

Nice wishlist you fag. Didn't read btw.

Why do people think they're going to announce a new character for smash months before Banjo is released?

M8 that shit aint coming out until 2035. They'll give it a lighter version of the Prime 4 treatment.
You might see it again next E3 at the earliest

>All that Paper Mario stuff
>Ubisoft logo gets showcased in next part and rabbid peach walks by it trying to use it as mirror. She gets angry and smashes the logo then leaves then title gets announced "Mario and Rabbids 2: Galaxy Quest". They showcase new mechanics coming to game then give early 2020 release date.
>Next game starts with a track and playing f-zero music. Then falcon jumps out of his ship at end of race and poses. His car then gets hit sending it flying over him. He gets very angry then the person leaves orange racecar it is then revealed Samus is a racer also coming to game.
Holy shit this sounds cool. Just cut Shantae and we might have a decent fake leak on our hands.

Smash bros you need to get in here NOW,

discord.gg/NF5Ysmz

discord.gg/NF5Ysmz

discord.gg/NF5Ysmz

Attached: hero1.png (640x640, 636K)

>They also reveal the new style to make with being paper Mario.

Stopped reading here

Attached: 057C629E-DAF9-44EB-8989-6012552894C6.gif (280x210, 808K)