Taimanin

>Lilith finally releasing Taimanin Asagi in the West on steam
>It's episodic releases even though the fan translation has been out for years
>Still mosaic censorship
for what purpose though?

Attached: 6ae685d04005f38331a0538f60cbf428[1].jpg (1884x2520, 334K)

who are you quoting?

To spread the word of orc rape gangbangs in mating press

For good and win. Holy fuck DAY1 BUY !

It better have a free uncensor patch though. Don't want no bad surprises.

Orc'd

Attached: b64486bd9c43bf08176799d8c57df5a6[1].jpg (1280x960, 223K)

Lilith doesn't even uncensor the english localization of the browser game because they're so afraid of reverse importing/JP people buying uncensored shit
don't count on it

Last thread I'm still amazed by the fact it'll really release on Steam. It's something straight out of a dream.

Attached: 1527285780413.jpg (1000x800, 191K)

Too bad TA1 and 2 have dated as fuck art at this point

By uncensor patch i mean the kind of uncensor patch that is used by most hentai publishers on Steam.
I.e. Hentai games release on the platform without the h content and you have to add it back via an official patch either available directly on Steam or via the publisher's website.
Some publishers on Steam have made the mistake of not making it free, so i seriously hope Lilith/IB does not commit such mistake.

Base game (paid)
Official unc patch (free)
This is the best model, and Valve can't complain about the patch since it's on a third party website.

Unless the translation is nice then I don't see much advantage of this over the fan release.
It's unfortunate for the company handling the localization as I'm sure they're in a tough place with trying to get Lilith to cooperate.

I agree. Sakura was at her best in the OVA after they blew up her tits and gave her those deliciously thick nipples. I want to see her giant nipples get jacked off by monsters again.

Attached: 1560805051644.gif (424x240, 871K)

My waifu.

Attached: D-PdZ4LU0AEnLC7.jpg.jpg (1410x2048, 204K)

This is the phrase that pisses me off the most on this god damn site. Regardless if you're a newfriend or trolling you need to get the fuck out.

Anyone that even knows what this is should get off Yea Forums and join a gym

Another thing the west is going to destroy, notoriety is the worst that can happen to niche games

Noice.
Can't wait for the sequels and Taimanin Murasaki to come out too. I need that lewd kunoichi... for science.

Attached: 5674563.jpg (800x600, 152K)

Murasaki a shit lesbian

It comes from /jp/ and those frauds have been using it for years, I don't know why Yea Forums is just now using it

another chance to draw more taimanin asagi and friends

>lesbian
Sure as hell not when she's getting mercilessly pounded by orcs >:3

Attached: __yatsu_murasaki_taimanin_asagi_kessen_arena_and_etc_drawn_by_kagami_hirotaka__11b6b4dc50d59eb38fd15 (1010x1200, 186K)

What do you call that style of sword stance