Attached: mgs3.jpg (429x606, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBURbUhLGnY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cuck

Licensing would be a problem

Mgs3 is shit now fuck off

>forgive them if they port shitty old games

While I agree that would be cool, MGS3 is REALLY overrated by babies.

All MGS games are worth playing and I agree it would be great to see them on PC

As you wish but we will include a pachinko mini game.

>I will forgive konami for years of faggotry if they can pay some randos who will probably make a shitty port of games you can already easily play
are you ok? did you hit your head?

>Not want The Legacy collection on PC
Why?

The first half of that sentence is true. But the other half is shit. PCfags are cucks and deserve nothing but shit. Beg more faggots. Beg more.

Cuck

>still no complete collection with 1, 2, 3, 4, PW and V
Konami could make a shit ton of cash off Kojimafags with that.

I emulated every single game besides V and Rising and got the ultimate experience - smooth 60FPS, mouse and keyboard controls and HD graphics on PS2 games.
cuck

I would love to have native PC support instead of using emulation. MGS 1, 2 and 5 are already on PC. Just port over PW and MGS 3

You are lying out your ass. They games still run like shit on pcsx2.

>They games still run like shit on pcsx2.
imagine being this retarded, pcsx2 is nearly perfect, better than the real console
youtube.com/watch?v=mBURbUhLGnY
>y-you're lying!/that's f-fake!/y-you need an e-expensive PC!

Why nobody count Portable Ops as main game? It explain major plot hole between MGS3 and PW. That ending theme song is god tier too

instead of waiting forever for konami to port it why dont we just make it ourselves?

There is no way konami is ever going to do this, they are so petty and bitter with kojima that they would and will let buisness suffer over it.

Plus i believe they would have to pay kojima royalties if they did this. For reasons said before they will never do this.

It is more likely we will see a mgs themed battle royale

lol

you don't even need to emulate 1 or 2 since they have a pc port already, the second is easily fixed by a mod

Attached: udvorHr.png (877x514, 295K)

OP was probably a Nin-toddler before buying a prebuilt recommended to him on reddit.

>Mgs3 is shit now fuck off

Attached: 1561661003058.png (454x520, 13K)

emulate it

Attached: pcsx2 2018-09-29 20-58-08-22.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

because a chunk of it isn't canon apparently