This guy offers to grant you a wish. What do you ask for?

This guy offers to grant you a wish. What do you ask for?

Attached: latest[1].png (654x727, 350K)

Sneed

Hah! Formerly chucks?

Infinite wishes

I've always wanted to know how to moonwalk.

i want all my packages to magically appear in my house instead of going to the post office to pick the shit up.

Attached: 1556121446840.jpg (4994x3481, 3.43M)

turn me into a cute girl that wins people's hearts with her smiles yet doesn't get obsessors that'll try to murder me
you can't fuck this one up

Maybe he changes how your appearance is perceived by others instead of your actual appearance

all of my debts paid

Attached: this drove me to drink.jpg (522x287, 40K)

I want him to go fuck himself for eternity.

>The moon is there, there!

Attached: The Witcher 3 Super-Resolution 2019.08.06 - 22.26.13.39j.jpg (3840x2160, 3.65M)

that one was p good if you ask me to honest

Only response is to tell him to fuck off.

Attached: The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2019.08.06 - 22.22.55.27.jpg (1920x1080, 1.67M)

Nothing so he won't fuck me over and curse me to his rape dungeon for eternity

is it possible to politely refuse and just walk away or would he fuck you over even more?

Geralt refuses him and it's pretty blunt, but Gaunter was probably being generous since he did just complete a job for him.

Good one

He's never actually forced anyone into a deal with him

All SJWs to die

Have a nice evening just having a few drinks and chat with him.

So, what's the trick here? No malice? Being good of heart will get you out of it? Or do you just have to be the main character of your story?

I ask him why he looks like a Serbian street vendor.

What are you referring to, breaking the contract? You just challenge the fag to a game and win it, it's not rocket appliances.

Tuna sandwich

I wish the internet was never invented

Not breaking the contract, just not being screwed over by him. There are plenty of people he ruined / killed even though they never had a contract.

I don't think it's possible. Even the rewards you get from him as Geralt have pretty ominous effects attached to them if you read their descriptions. And if you ask him for coin he gives you such a uselessly small amount for that point in the game so he's still screwing you.