They are 100% right ya know

They are 100% right ya know...

Attached: 5F708EDD-E209-477B-97A1-6FAF77DE28A5.jpg (1242x2208, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sqex.wordpress.com/2011/07/19/kingdom-hearts-interview-with-tetsuya-nomura/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the only women who failed here is OP's mom for not aborting lmao

Attached: 1550704326147.png (645x773, 21K)

>They are 100% right ya know...
...and that's a good thing!

Attached: 1562789449848.png (350x400, 50K)

Attached: 1558369198227.png (800x850, 790K)

Fuck off

Broken clock, something something.

Only the ones who played it

Three mainline games and kairis kill count is a few babby heartless.

Nomure hates HATES kairi

HOWEVER! By failing the writing of its fictional women it pleases the female fanbase who just want the male characters be homo cause they are Fujos

And what does really matter, the fictional women or the real ones?

I don't think even the hardcore KH fanbase can deny that Nomura hates Kairi for some reason.
I'm waiting for the day she finally gets her spotlight but I think she's just going to be a decoration.

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

They failed her by not giving her cute bow panties again

Convince me to play these

They arent wrong.

Kingdom Hearts failed most of it's characters. Roxas was the only good one and they completely nullified his sacrifice in KH2 at the end of KH3 so he can eat ice cream with that one bitch

It actually was annoying how they hyped up kairi being a keyblade wielder and than hyped her up again into beginning her training in a secret ending as if she was going to do something important, only for it to mean fuck all.

Just play the first 3, don't touch anything after 2 and play the GBA version of Chain of Memories.

Dear god, DON'T, only reason i stuck with it was because i was in the target audience (Children 9-13) when the first game hit and had to know what happens and getting addicted to the BAD WRITING.

All you need to know is this:
>sqex.wordpress.com/2011/07/19/kingdom-hearts-interview-with-tetsuya-nomura/

>The results of the survey show that the part people like most about the series is the story. You are the one who writes out the plot for all the titles of the series, so when writing up the story what do you focus on above all else?

>Nomura: Making it “surprising.” While I’m writing out the plot, if things seem that you can predict the outcome on your own, then I think of a different, unexpected development.

Guy only cares about TWEESTS even if it incoherent with how the story is going.

So he's japanese Rian Johnson?

>twitter screencap
>polygon
I despise every single one of you underaged faggots

Who are you quoting?

Rian Johnson actually copied BBS for Force Awakens.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Bitches please, stop being contrarian. Everyone talked about how they ruined Aqua and how bad Kairi was when KH3 released

You could easily start a thread about that without resorting to Twitter/Journo bait.

They're right though.

They probably mean something else but they aren't wrong. Most of the chicks in Kingdom Hearts are boring shit who can't do anything.

They actually are right, though. Aqua becomes a jobber even though she's supposed to be a keyblade master, Kairi does jack shit and gets kidnapped a third time even though she was supposed to be trained in how to use a keyblade.

Kinda, but at it longer and with a fanbase that just grown to accept or embrace it rather then rage out. The "BHK" days between 1 and 2 were honestly really fun to discuss shit in though, but part of thinking that is Nostaligia on my part.

Attached: SP_Axel_6★_KHUX.png (619x577, 493K)

that's a girl, not a woman.

they use the word woman because they're sick pedo fucks who want to harm girls.