It was really good

It was really good

Attached: resident-evil-2-remake---button-fin-1543614996402.jpg (1024x1024, 139K)

It was quite good indeed.
Its a shame that Capcom is retarded and isnt going to give it any more content until the next gen arrives. Same with DMC5

I wish it had more comfy police station exploration but it's a solid 9/10

Yes it was good.
Rather a short good game than a long dull one.

Damn right OP, glad you enjoyed yourself.
I might have to give it another whirl soon.
I'm super hyped for RE3make but I sure hope RE8 can also channel some of this game's energy, these are the best zombies of all time and they were used to excellent effect with the game tracking exactly where they stood and what kind of damage you had done to them in any previous encounter.

I've got S+ in almost every difficulty, I don't think I've ever replayed a game so many times in such a short time frame. Speedrunning it was so fun

>capcom is going to waste time with re3 when everyone wants re4

Attached: 5dmc.jpg (600x338, 52K)

The reflections were bad.
Leon's chin was too big.
Mr X looks dumb wearing a hat.

0/10 one of the worst games I've ever played.

>everyone wants re4
Nobody wants a remake of a flawless game.
RE1-3 all needed some serious work.

Its gonna be worth the wait user. You dont want to rush out an incoming masterpiece.

>Wanting ANOTHER release of RE4 before a proper rerelease of 3
ISHYGDDT

The dialog writing was pretty bad and the music sucked outside of a couple action parts. Other than that it was great, hardcore is stressful as fuck and really nails the oppressive atmosphere that a horror game should have when you leave the safe room

Attached: zombies.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>He didn't use the classic music

Call those awful tank controls flawless.

You mean the paid DLC music pack?

The tank controls are highly functional, understandable and still hold up today.
I can understand having a problem with it from a fixed camera, but when the camera is behind your back, there is no excuse for you to still be struggling.
Also I still think REmake 1 is a better game than RE4, I just think RE4 doesn't need a remake at all.

It doesn't need a remake, I agree

Also the castle section is too long

Best RE.

Yeah, what's wrong don't have 5 dollars?

Imagine if it was finished

>The dialog writing was pretty bad
This, it was really bad, like something from an awful fan film written by teenagers.
Why did RE7 have so much better dialog? It was still cheesy but infinitely more charming and quotable, like old RE.
Maybe if they didn't try to make it so serious it would've been better

Attached: welcome to the family.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Where is Claire?!

Old RE dialogue is only memorable because how godawful it was, make no mistake.

I did use it actually, I was just saying that because I assume most people didn't pay extra for that feature. Using the old music makes the game much more enjoyable and much scarier, depending on the area. Like the music for the RPD basement that plays when you're in the shooting range / kennels. I dunno what they were thinking with the ambient brassy shit that plays when a zombie detects you. It seriously makes the game *less* scary, considering that hearing it just it tells you when they've detected you and are now chasing you

NO REEE REEEE IS A DEMAKE REEEEEEEEE I WANT MY IRRELEVANT CROW ENEMIES RRRRRRRRR
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because Jack Baker had fantastic voice acting/direction unlike anyone else in RE7.
William, Annette and Marvin were pretty good imo, and Hunk was dumb but charming.

naw nigga give me super HD Jill in super detailed Racoon City or bust. 4 has been re-released 26 times

what do you mean

Attached: 313-1564950559-123624205.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

The classical music didnt fit the game

I liked it but u don't want more REmakes. I want RE8 and RE9. Fuck you cunts RE7 was great.

GOTY
Posting my time again because I'm proud

Attached: 53599113_10100693583342952_5032812947689177088_o.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

You are gonna eat REmake 3 and you are gonna like it

Surely the new RE will be revealed next week at Gamescom. They won't risk leaks from the game testers spoiling the surprise at TGS next month.

I love Claire.

Attached: 1549431767657.jpg (925x852, 140K)

A lot of it fit perfectly, but some of it didn't. It was hit-or-miss; the original soundtrack had some good bits but was not that amazing in the first place. Like the OG Mr X theme and OG 4th-Survivor theme both suck. Meanwhile the remake music was usually just not there, or was ambient shit that was basically not there. Only the music during some bossfights and timed-escape parts was good.

Someone needs to make a mixed OST mod that uses all the tracks from the OG that aren't shit and all the tracks from the new OST that aren't shit and combines them so you don't have to switch back and forth

RE8 is coming out next. The RE7 team has been working on it this whole time. It's still probably like a year off at least, though. Capcom usually releases at least one big game in Q1, but they've always at least announced it by this point in the year prior

Imagine they reveal Nemesis remake and make Jill as ugly as Claire in Revelations 2.

>u don't want more REmakes
WRONG. I want them to remake 3 and then reboot the rest of the series as an alternate storyline.

There she is!

I was disappointed in how short the lab was but I otherwise enjoyed it.

Attached: out of the way zombie fucking shits.png (1280x720, 1.48M)

I also doubt they will release two remakes in row. Could also be a multiplayer title.

I want to believe that RE3 remake will have a multiplayer component that is kinda like Outbreak