Elder Scrolls 6 and the problem with Redguards looking Black but not being Black

Any other black fan here find it...troubling that the Redguards are Sub Saharan African in appearance but their culture at the moment seems to be heavily Arab/Ottoman influenced?

As a black fan of the elder scroll is does depress me that the race in the game that represents my people have very little afro-fantasy aesthetics to their design and society.

I mean, the imperials are based on the Roman Empire.The Bretons are based on British and Celtic French culture.The Nords are based on the Norse, which would include the German populations in mainland Europe plus the Scandinavian cultures...they also had Scottish influences but that has seemed to be retconned out. Then there is the Redguards which are just arabs in black face???

I'm sorry but this makes me envious. In TES, europeans are shown to have all these innovative warriors and classes (knights, barbarians, vikings, romans, etc) in their epic armor and weapons. Its all so cool, players with that ancestry can take pride in their cultures and relate it with their history.

For blacks though, instead of getting "fantasized" sub-saharan armor and cool spear warriors which would've been unique and different, we get black guys larping as arabs with a fetish for curved meme swords, huh.

With the next TES pretty much being confirmed to be in Hammerfell, I really hope that Bethesda retcon majority of that shit out(they did it with the Scottish aspect with the nords), or at least keep it constrained to the people that live in the Alik'r desert. I'm going to be super fucking depressed if Crown/Yokudan culture in Hammerfell isn't heavily African in character. Stros M'kai should also feel very Afro-Caribbean, basically a fantasy Jamaica or something.

Attached: Alik'r_Whiterun.png (1291x1080, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=840z57sGCyU
youtube.com/watch?v=4PwhNlMvshY
youtube.com/watch?v=96Y24a0cyCE
houseandleisure.co.za/content/women-behind-counterspace-share-their-favourite-african-architecture
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

btw, I like nords, imperials, and bretons also. This isn't an anti white thing.

How do you make mud huts in a desert?

Aren't redguard supposed to just be non-arab north african tribesmen in appearance? They're really dark skinned but they don't really look like niggers much past the skin colour.

you one ignant muhfugga

>black fan
shit copypasta, saged

Hammerfell isnt all desert
Berbers, who are one of the native peoples of North Africa do have darker complexion but still far brighter than sub-saharan africans

Attached: 220px-Nomadic_Berber_in_Morocco.jpg (220x302, 15K)

I'm going to ignore the racism in the post and respond seriously. First, its a fantasy world, there shouldn't be 1-to-1 copies of the architectures from the real world culture that is being used as inspiration. Rather, you take some aspect of the african hunt design and re-imagine it within the context.

Look at the wakandans from black panther and how they incorporate "huts" in their building designs(pic related), yes its more afro-futurism than fantasy, but the point is the same. They took some aspect of a hut and fit it into the context of their world.

Attached: afrofuturism.jpg (2364x1330, 669K)

Muh racism boogeyman.
You claimed you wanted them to be more afro fantasy.
The most well known version of African architecture is the mud hut. Just as American Indians are known for wig wams and Mongolians are known for yurts.
Being largely desert this is not conducive to the mud hut aesthetic.

On another note.
Quit looking to be a victim. It is one way to insure you will always be one.

Why do you care? Honestly I never looked at any of the roman or scottish or whatever bullshit and thought "wow this represents my background". Its always ah this looks cool.

It’s a fantasy setting with elves and steampunk spiders, I like that the cultures don’t mirror our own. I miss when ES games had fucking crazy lore like chin and how it explains game saves. If anything I want most races to be more unique and not facsimilate boring shitty cultures from irl

>I'm going to ignore the racism in the post and respond seriously
Nigga where the fuck you think you are? Also that seriously isn't from the movie right that looks retarded as fuck.

From appearance alone, they are without a doubt meant to be black people, as in Sub Saharan, West African, Bantu black. They have the facial features, hair styles, skin color that all derive from that Sub Saharan population/ancestry. Concept art even makes this more clearer. I think the confusion for you may be that Bethesda is trying emulate the appearance variety of African Americans within the Redguards. I.E, not all black guys in america look like they're from the congo, so neither should the redguards. And the arab culture overtones also add to the confusion

Attached: tumblr_p3z66s4nwJ1tdzz13o7_r1_400.jpg (302x540, 105K)

I thought they were based off of Sudan, dark skin with some Caucasoid features due to mixing with Arabs and they've always tried to emulate Egyptians and Arabs

Redguards aren't black, but arab-like

In true Yea Forums fashion, kys nigger

Why do you care so much, I always play as some Dark Elf or Argonian, I don't play fantasy games to LARP as Romans or Vikings.

They really should be African themed already. Spears, Tiger furs, bone armor and piercings with white ink traditional tatoos like Nords and Imperials get their culture in.

>Racism
There is literally nothing wrong with mudhuts, if mud is your best building resource then you might as well use it. The Great Mosque of Djenne is built out of mud. So is Shibam.

I would also say give them Southern Egyptian/Ethiopian culture for the main land.

If they were culturally black then the arabs would complain there was no one representing their race or their culture. In fact, we could already have asians or hispanics complain that they're completely unrepresented.

Just be glad that Bethesda's safe, European fantasy at least has some black-looking people you can cling to.

Bro they made my ppl lizards, redguards are fine.

It's fantasy, you stupid fucking nigger.
There is no Africa, Sahara or Arabia in the fucking Tamriel.
>X is inspired by Y, why isn't A inspired by B? Gibmedat!
Stupid fucking nigger.

Im pretty sure redguards are just arabs and kajiit are the ones with nigger culture

Back to the fields lizardshit.

Attached: 1565714212252.jpg (539x960, 75K)

khajit are European gypsies.

argonians are like a mix of aztec / native american / african shit i think

Dark Skin =//= Sub-Saharan
I'm pretty sure Redguards are actually based on Sahara's Touareg people.

Attached: burktuareg.jpg (300x238, 25K)

I too was offended at the portrayal of nords, as a nordic myself. We do NOT look like masculine beefcakes drinking beer and mead all day long. We actually prefer sitting in trees playing the harp as real civilized beings

Lol @ dungmer

Attached: 1565566314277.png (500x667, 483K)

Oh no no no

Attached: BLACKMARSHED.png (1200x1200, 2.35M)

Argonians have tribal mud hut animist culture.

Redguard are a mix of African and semitic and have more of a kushitic or moorish look, stop trying to WE WUZ dummy.

>Being largely desert this is not conducive to the mud hut aesthetic.

I should of clarified, I was just speaking in general on the use of african huts in a fantasy setting, I wasn't just arguing for their usage in the desert.

Though rather all aspects of arab culture be heavily minimized, If you check my OP, I can compromise with the redguards that live in the alik'r region maintaining an arab aesthetic.

I'll even go as far as being okay with Forebears in general being black guys larping as arabs/ottomans, since their whole ideology is based on the rejection of Yokudan culture and being uncle toms. It actually fits the way I play since I always roleplay my redguards as being very Yokudan/anti Forebear.

>afrofuturism

Attached: 1433846343797.jpg (1462x1462, 297K)

because there's no sub-saharan culture to be influenced by, so they had to pick something else, you spear chucker

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

err...

Attached: west african knights.jpg (512x429, 67K)

>they literally just stuck the straw mud hut tops on giant sci-fi buildings because Africa has nothing else to draw from

Attached: kekyoin 10000.jpg (10000x10000, 2.92M)

WE WUZ REDGUARDS N SHIET

when the elder scrolls was first being written the only video games that blacks played had NBA or Madden in the title. Orcs are similar to blacks in that they used to be discriminated against and still are by some people.

Honest question here.guys. I haven't seen Black Panther. Is OP trolling me with that pic or is that seriously from the movie?
I started laughing IRL when I saw it

Attached: laughing.gif (220x199, 215K)

why are you black?

>Dark Skin =//= Sub-Saharan

My argument isn't based just off that one variable though. Its based on the totality of everything about Redguards, which seem to strongly indicate that they, from a physical appearance stand point, are meant to capture African Americans in look, which is Sub Saharan. I think official TES art work screams this loudly. Again, I'm speaking about appearance not the culture.

Attached: teslegends.jpg (2000x2000, 453K)

This thread is rude.

Attached: bunnyharvestman.jpg (1024x640, 275K)

>afrofuturism

Attached: 1536672475219.jpg (379x374, 9K)

Post this on the tes subreddit i wanna see the responses

>that the Redguards are Sub Saharan African in appearance
No they're not. Their skin is light and they don't have monkey features. They're Mediterranean or middle eastern. Kill yourself nigger.

this place is nothing but the most brain dead newfags

Attached: easy.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

There is a whole genre of afro fantasy that don't seem to have this issue. Also, can you cool it with the racism. I just want conversation not shitposting about racial inferiority. I don't see how that would improve this thread at all.

Attached: 22d287b6546884fdee1b8ff2192e7fe6.jpg (636x983, 61K)

Dark elves are the niggers of The Elder Scrolls. Plenty of mud huts you can enjoy at the northern end of Vvardenfell.

>I.E, not all black guys in america look like they're from the congo
Yes they do nigger

idk why no-one in this thread has thought of Sudan yet, an ethnically Arab, racially majority subsaharan (Nilotic) African country.

its genuinely from the movie. people have lip-discs, dress in robes, and they fight hand to hand on a waterfall for authority. the primary armnament of their forces is a spear that shoots energy.

the whole movie was a big joke, and the following MCU movies suffered from their association with it.

>Their skin is light
???

Blacks are ugly

It's going to be in high Rock

Yeah and there aren't any chinks either. I fail to the problem with blacks not acting like blacks. Nigger

>AHUURRRRR THEY LOOK LIKE NIGGERS FROM REAL LIFE THEREFORE THEY MUST ACT LIKE NIGGERS FROM REAL LIFE CUZ MUH IMMERSION MOTHAFUCKA

Reminder that MK is a cuck

Attached: 1564160166334.png (740x430, 211K)

>recognises it's a fantasy world
>won't accept fantasy niggers
you're a meme, take your (You)

Asians are more numerous (both in the U.S. globally, and as video game paying customers) yet I don't see them crying about their complete lack of representation in TES. If anything, it's the Arabs that should be bitching and whining about having their culture appropriated to give Bantu niggers a culture. I mean, you do it all the time, Berber, Bedouin, Moor, Ottoman, Arab, Egyptian, liberal Americans are constantly tripping over themselves to steal the culture of the native north African Caucasians to give to western Bantus to appease their descendants in America.

>but their culture at the moment seems to be heavily Arab/Ottoman influenced?
They're berber you pleb

>tfw you're more /pol/ than most people on here and you find this thread in poor taste

Attached: fr.jpg (225x225, 12K)

khajit are closer to arabs, the caravans are gypsies, but the actual province is pretty close to pre-islamic arabs

go back to your shit board, nigger

I really hope one day society stops pandering to black people.
You fucks are absolutely the most pander ed to demographic at this point and it's embarrassing that you still want more.

Nah.

You can't see how teasing a race baiter improves this thread?

Hollywood pandering to blacks is so insulting

Attached: 1469372895641.jpg (600x600, 27K)

niggers are being imported, and will continue being fetishised until the europoid mutt slave race is complete
it's pretty shit

OP here, people are putting words in my mouth and assuming my intentions are antagonistic when their not. The next game is obviously in hammerfell which is causing me to think about the Redguards, and as I said in OP, I think its awesome that Imperials, Nords, and Bretons are all strongly influenced by their real world counterparts and that it shows. Playing a lot of skyrim got me to do a lot of research on the vikings and northern european battle clans. Its real cool when your ancestry is represented and showed off like that. I just want some of that with the Redguards. I don't see why that's bad to want when all the other humans races get that treatment. I just don''t know what it is that i'm saying itt that is getting so many people upset here.

It's an oxymoron

Attached: 1564128268593.gif (278x340, 74K)

Stop calling out black privilege. That's racist.

All weapons we associate with the region are Egyptian, Arab, Levent, or Hindu in nature Nomads like Berbers and Bedouin have 0 notable contributions. Any notable person of nomadic origin achieved everything after abandoning their nomadic life style and joining Egyptian/Arab/Levent civilization.

Op please post this on the sub Reddit I wanna see the thread

they forced you Yanks into doing so by burning down your cities and committing dizzying amounts of street crime

because you're asking teslore to be retconned for your nigger fantasy

You can't have a decent discussion here that isn't centered around waifufaggotry. You should bait people like me.

Imagine caring.
Racist.

Still, there is something to think about when African history/societies aren't really glorified. Black Panther was probably one of the first times ACTUAL african societies were used in a mainstream way. All you see is blacks being given credit or appearances in other peoples' cultures.
If your reasoning is "well black civilizations all sucked", then I'd remind you we're talking glorification, not truth. We're talking hollywood jews not historians.

There have always been african influences in redguard culture and we see this in Redguard (the game), for example Morwha the yokudan version of Mara or the Na-Totambu and crown culture in general

I feel you mate. I'm Black British myself and I usually play a Redguard who's loyal to the Empire and the Imperials but in the end mostly follows his own destiny. I hope that Redguards will receive at least some retcons, perhaps they could focus more on the Yokuban part of their culture.

influences /= retcon you dumb nigger

>complaining about races in a fantasy game

Go get your welfare chuck and stfu lol

Why are you so racist?
FFS, it's a game. Who cares what the redguards are like.
They're not even real.
Fuckin kek

What are you on about? I'm not racist.

At least Redguards have the characteristic low IQ

spears

>I'm Black British myself
All you think about is race.
Look at what you're talking about.
kek they're just 1's and 0's.
idiot

>Redguards need to have more black influences

Spoken like a true mongo who dilutes down TES with his "Muh real world analogy" bullshit.

Nords are not 1 for 1 Norse
Empire is not 1 for 1 Roman
Breton is not 1 for 1 British/french

I prefer Redguards as mainly Renaissance era pirates and seafarers with most of their cities on the coast and islands of Western Tamriel while some distinct cultural groups live in the remote areas like the Alik'r desert, similar to what the Aslanders are for the Dunmer and Skaal for the Nords.

Attached: origin_cyrus_page_17.jpg (640x997, 149K)

I think they should get some nice basketball jerseys, and maybe some blue jeans that sag right below the ass. Redguards could get a special trait where they can fence stolen items to any other redguard for skooma. You know, so I can feel "representated" in my fantasy game.

It is a fantasy race nigger. Bethesda can have them have any culture they want. If they were going to follow the real world then Redguards would make up roughly 52% of the crime in Tamreil despite only making up roughly 13% of the population. Get your itics and real world comparisons and shove off.

Attached: 1409575992270.png (250x269, 41K)

redguard will probably get their own skaal/ashlander group of people

dungmer detected

It's a shame that you're posting this on a board with kids, edgelords, incels, and upset young white men who feel like they're getting attention taken away from them and have to lash out angrily.

That aside though, it is lame that anything that isn't white (or just a made up fantasy race) can be just bunched together in a generic "exotic" appearance. It's uninspired and lazy.
I haven't seen any concept art on this, but they definitely could have pushed the boat out on this or at the very least show some variety with there being armour types alongside the generic desert garb stuff.

Dude, is the N word really necessary? Also, I don't think such a retcon should just take place solely on the grounds that *I* want representation. Sure, that's a part of it. But I actually want it because I think fantasy african warriors would be more unique and interesting for the TES world (and fantasy genre in general_ then doing the arab turbans and meme curved swords which you can find thru tout the genre in general.

Also, a secondary argument is that I think its bad and insulting to have a, imo at-least, and obviously black people cultural larping as another group. Not just from the perspective of blacks but arab fans too. I don't think tes Arab fan would be wrong for not liking that his culture is being attributed on to black people. And I would say the same thing if instead it being arab warriors, you saw the black race of TES culturally appropriating kingdoms and knighthoods. I think on those grounds, a retcon is okay.

Finally, its not clear to me if the arabzation of redguards its self isn't a recent recton. It seems prior to skyrim, redguards were cleary the "Black people of Tamriel" with African inspired stuff like Na Totambu, Ruptga, Tuwhacca, weapon and armor styles, etc. TES: Redguard intro and comic depict Redguards as using spears and swords that aren't curved. Redguards don't even use different style weapons any more, just curved meme swords all the fucking time, how is that "interesting", redguards design have become less creative due to this.

Idk, that's my honest thoughts on the matter. I hope Black Panther movie strikes a chord in todd to incorporate more sub-saharan/masai/afofantasy etc themes within the redguards in tes6, at least with the crowns. Is that really to much to ask or do all redguards got to sport a turban, curved sword, and ride a camel?

Attached: origin_cyrus_page_24.jpg (640x997, 185K)

>thatch roof skyscrapers
DAS RITE

*inhales deeply*

AHEM

WE

Aren't Orsiggers the black tokens though?

if nothing else skyrim is absolutely based for permanently ruining pro-dungmer posting

>Dude, is the N word really necessary?

Attached: 1507377252613.gif (160x159, 456K)

*Orsiggas

Also most consumers in the Western World simply resonate better with the Arab/Ottoman themes, or the pirate/sailor theme as I suggested, than some genuine Sub-Saharan culture. Not saying they aren't actually interesting they simply aren't known to the general public.
People have in their minds Arabian Nights, Alladin, maybe Prince of Persia for the whole "Oriental" aesthetic. The Celtic, Viking, Romans themes are also well known. African civilization not so much.

>Black Panther was probably one of the first times ACTUAL african societies were used in a mainstream way

Black Panther was 2 hours of WE WUZ user, not "african societies". They just took every damn stereotype they could find on Africa from National Geographic or something and put them all toghether to make something black americans could get behind.

Attached: index.jpg (807x659, 37K)

THEY'RE NOT FUCKING REAL
You niggers are so fucking stupid. No wonder you need the white man around to keep you alive.

>Dude, is the N word really necessary?
yes
nigger

didn't read rest lol

Also keep in mind that the redguards are the ones who have traditions and must murder their queens or princesses because of betrayal or whatever that quest was. Everything else is noble or, at the very least, barbaric because it's seen as the noble thing to be. Yet with the redguards i feel like they're portrayed as backwards barbaric people who you shouldn't understandas a character.

This is a generalisation and i'm basing this off of memory, but that one quest makes it feel like you are just an outsider that will never understand their ways. Like they're an oddity that is to be marveled and toyed with, not engaged with. And i think that is what they're going for, i.e. they want a cold harsh land and then oh look at these odd people from a far away land lolol.
Not saying their portrayal of other races is perfect, but it is a bit lacking here. Could have had more fun with it that generates depth but still gives them the "out of place" look without turning them into meme caricature stereotypes.

Attached: 1565110104472.jpg (1024x677, 120K)

OP reminds me of the pointless so called "quality discussion" Reddit is so proud of.

WILL YOU SPEAK THEM TO ME

Yea Forums has never been a board for discussing videogames. you get the odd gem of a topic here and there though where some people passionate about a game will get a good thread going.

WITH YOUR BREATH SO STILL
IT MAKES ME BELIEVE
IN THE FATHER'S SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS

forebaers and crowns divide could be used to have both sub-saharan and arab inflences

Attached: 1513894852439.jpg (1186x1440, 1.05M)

I think it's reasonable in-universe for a bunch of tribal people that basically got handed space-age technology to keep up their tribal customs like lip discs and hand-to-hand combat and shit. Mud hut skyscrapers are stupid tho.

>{POWER WORD: N}

Attached: 1542332564043.jpg (466x204, 35K)

Attached: 1559577478248.jpg (549x556, 26K)

Oh, for sure. Discussion of any given topic is usually best done on an off topic board, ironically, but Yea Forums knows they dont talk about video games but rather memes (I think it's more along the textbook definition of meme than "internet joke" meme) of video games. Reddit thinks they're having some serious discussion about video games and pat themselves on the back for it, but beyond the thought out paragraphs and etiquette, they're really just discussing their gay subjective opinions. Usually something like being too sensitive for the portrayal of a race in fiction.

Khajits are the niggers of tamriel tho

I'm half black and I play as Dunmer because I can't really identify as a black character

Its funny how the /pol/ niggers are getting mad over OP wanting the black fantasy race to be culturally black, in some african fantasy sense, when you guys cry non-stop when european fantasy and folk tales have black and brown people swapped in. You faggots couldn't stop seething over the race bending with the witcher for example. Can you guys just cut the dishonesty and just say you hate black people and go back to /pol/?

If you wabt afro-culture you have it with the khakiit. Of course that's mixed with gypsy, but it's there. Stop being entitled.

I hate black people but I'm here to stay.

howbout you and your cottonpicker friend OP to go back to fucking africa and stay there.

>Look at the wakandans from black panther and how they incorporate "huts" in their building designs
it looks fucking retarded though

gypsy women are hotter than black women

It does. I could maybe understand if they simply made the tops of the skyscrapers bear a passing resemblance to the structure of a hut without actually being one, like the general shape. But a literal hut with straw for the roof? Wtf?

They’re going to change that in the next one just like how they changed the Imperials from Romans to Gondorians in Oblivion

I think what Bethesda needs to do to improve the Redguards, is make the women look like Aaliyah. That would help a lot.

Attached: aaliyah.gif (470x295, 437K)

WE

It's really amazing that nobody thought anything of it or criticized it. But I guess that's the power of Marvel's branding. I'm convinced that if any game had those same designs in them that the dev team would be mercilessly mocked by consumers and be accused of racism by some dipshits over at kotaku or something.

All the races in TES are essentially creoles of a bunch of different cultures in the real world. They took influences from everywhere for each one. They're not supposed to be representative of our own world. They represent its own world. They just invoke images of our world. It would be pretty stupid if retrospectively they just wiped the whole lore for one race because someone didn't understand that it's a redguard, not a black person.

OP brings up an interesting topic and an opening post with actual thought put into it and all some of you can do is calling him out for being a nigger. I think that he's well aware of the fact that he's a nigger and obviously proud of it.

But regarding the Redguards I think you're selling them a little short by overemphasizing the Arabian cultural characteristics. Yes, aesthetically the are essentially Arabs niggers, but when it comes to their lore it's a lot more interesting. While I've never been particularly interested in the Redguards, I really enjoyed the Hammerfell part of ESO.

I can understand that you're disappointed that they aren't a truly African culture, but I could say the same about the lack of a Slavic culture as well, but obviously Bethesda can't, and shouldn't, try to represent every culture and people, it's all about making an interesting and coherent world and not about catering to real life cultures.

And then there's also the fact that they keep butchering the Roman aesthetic of the Imperials constantly, just look at how fucking shitty the designs of the imperial uniforms are in Skyrim, and even worse in Oblivion where they just look like cheap knights, which really makes me seethe as a Romaboo. And lets not even talk about the architecture of Cyrodiil.

But it'd for sure be interesting if they could incorporate a more Afro-fantasy-inspired aesthetic rather than just do a niggers-cosplaying-Arabs esthetic.

Attached: Imperial_Legionnaire.png (600x1000, 1.07M)

Hi OP. Fuck off, nigger.

>obvious bait
>whole posts reeks of reddit
>Yea Forums will still make this thread have 400+ replies, archived
I hate this place.

>gib me even mor gibz!
>gibz me dat reprezentaythion and reparaythions
always so fucking greedy and needy and never with an ounce of self-awareness.
disgusting.
fuck off and die in a fire

OP whined that the culture is saharan african. This is not even much about race. There would be no contradiction.

I have a slight dislike of the negroid race and I'm not going anywhere.

But I definitely agree with you here, a real ideological "racist" would want the negroids to feel proud of who the are and would want them to stand for race segregation as well. This is the same retardation as we saw with Black Panther, just let them enjoy an Afro-centric fantasy film, why the hell would anybody be bothered about a movie about niggers for niggers?

I clearly stated in the post you quoted that I'm a Slav.

Attached: 1230968541098.jpg (446x485, 23K)

It's a fantasy game. It's close enough. You're /pol/ style upset as if it's "your people". They are not your people.
I'm sure european autists could nitpick the white culture in the game. They don't.

I fear that in the current socio-political climate that any attempt to draw from African culture would come off as or just be unabashed pandering. It's like female protagonists in movies. I would not mind seeing more if they're well written, but in our day and age, writers can't help themselves from including flanderized aspects of their idea of the female protagonist in an unneeded attempt to make a comment on society.

>black people get shoved into europe by the boatloads
>people are jailed for speaking out against demographic replacement
>how about you just go back to your online board?????????
t. retarded negro

>Make the reguards act like niggers
>Immediately turn an otherwise liked race into a group of rapists and bandits, alienating every single fan in the process
>Players now actively go out of their way to murder every redguard they see

Nice try OP but you might wanna change yourself instead and stop being a fucking savage

It could be. How do we know muslim/arab tes fans want niggers to represent them within TES? If bretons or nords were racially Arab, I wouldn't respond with, "Its just fantasy, it isn't real bro". I would say that's fucking stupid and cucked as all hell.

This thread is undisputed evidence that if tes 6 does in fact take place in hammerfell, we will never be able to have a thread about the game on here.

hey lorefags, do khajiit women go into heat? and is it true they love human dick more than khajiit dick

Eh... the catperson ones are questionable.
The ones that are actual housecats or tigers most likely do.
And wouldn't you prefer smooth peepee over a prickly one?

The funnest part about TES threads isn't talking about the game but shitposting.

Attached: 2d95d5e4c05a7a28b088a155b05f211e.jpg (607x1080, 89K)

im not gay user.
BARBED TONGUE

Attached: GETTINGBIGGER.jpg (437x431, 18K)

>the race in the game that represents my people
Redguards are not black and they are not supposed to be black

They are Redguards

Why the fuck do people always want fictional races to be equivalent to real world races

>Look at the wakandans from black panther and how they incorporate "huts" in their building designs(pic related)
That looks fucking stupid

Do you think dunmer raped argonian slave women and girls infront of argonian men as a way to totally emasculate them?

It's not a pleasant barb user...
More like having sandpaper rubbed on your dick
And have you ever heard cats mating? The females howl like banshees because the barbs on their dicks literally hook into their pusspuss, causing them pain

but couldn't all races have been anglo-ified because of CHIM???

Attached: 1427933172358.png (1280x720, 174K)

Some probably did but in general it'd be frowned upon similarly to fucking animals.

Daily Reminder that Cyrus the Restless is the Black Dynamite of Tamriel.
>youtube.com/watch?v=840z57sGCyU
>youtube.com/watch?v=4PwhNlMvshY
>youtube.com/watch?v=96Y24a0cyCE

good thing i like pussy

Attached: CARLOS.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Reminder that Argonians are the one race you shouldn't be fucking with
I don't know about you but I'd rather NOT piss off the people who did not get buttfucked by the invasion of hell and instead they INVADED THEM BACK!

Isn't that just the present?

>We wuz kangz the movie
If they did a faithful recreation of the comic book Wakanda instead of pandering to niggers I might even take that movie seriously.
But when you stick mudhuts on skyscrapers, use fucking power-ponchos and have a villain whose motivation and backstory make no god damn sense you already set yourself up for failure.
It still baffles me to this day that anybody believes Wakanda is either an actual place or that niggers could ever create a technocracy like Wakanda without piggybacking on the Whiteys

It is
And yes, it's that bad
They wear rugs that project forcefields, have lip disks, neck rings etc.
To top it all off here's the main bad guys entire motivation. Prepare to be amused

>Be born to a Wakandan spy infiltrating Western society
>Dad sees racism and wants to use the advanced tech of his people to overthrow the western world and free his bruddas
>Wakanda doesn't like that because they are isolationists who don't want to unleash sci-fi weapons on the world
>The King goes to talk down your dad but when realizes it's not happening resorts to executing him
>Your dad was the Kings brother by the way
>Grow up in the west because your nig brothers leave you there
>Plot to take the throne for yourself because being the son of the Kings brother somehow gives you a claim for it
>Finally manage to get back into Fantasy Negro Paradise and challenge the current king who's a basedboy that can't do anything without his superpowers, he has to depower himself in an honor duel fyi
>Beat him and take the throne

What do you do now?
Well of cours! You prepare to KILL DA WHITEYS beuz Muh Racism and We Wuz Kangz.
Yes... Instead of being mad on the people that killed your dad and left you in a ghetto Killmonger is mad at the whites for slavery.
If you fail to figure out how that makes sense, congratulations! You can think!

This. Jews have a deep-seated fetish for slavery. It's in all their myths and stories. It's their entire cultural barometer, it's how they see the world, hence the prevalence of Marxism. They are incapable of seeing beyond the paradigm of oppressor/oppressed. And so the ultimate jew fantasy is them controlling the earth and being served by human cattle that aren't even aware of their own servitude. They want them to embrace the collar and flaunt it as jewelry instead of the symbol it is.

>African Americans in look, which is Sub Saharan
Most baskeball americans are black washed up like Will Smith

>Yes... Instead of being mad on the people that killed your dad and left you in a ghetto Killmonger is mad at the whites for slavery.
Fucking hell now I actually wanna see it just to see how ridiculous it is

Attached: 1461286409050.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

If Bethesda was going to emulate African blacks, Redguards would just be sitting in mudhits eating their own shit all day.

So Argonians.

>africans have no non hut architectural ability

>Be invaded by the plains of Oblivion
>Push them back!
They are the only competent race, mostly due to their god trees

Attached: A1DD0472-CF1E-409F-A79E-F89EC8D92A1E.gif (1000x523, 1.49M)

Attached: 0F6A4045-F116-483D-A683-4F919ABC6F2A.jpg (800x532, 77K)

>Spears
>Bethesda
>Ever
I'm playing Daggerfall and have yet to see one, have they ever made a spear?

>plains of Oblivion
>plains
I think you may have hit the hist sap a bit too hard there.

Attached: fetcher.png (219x325, 50K)

>we will never get a cool african city like pic related and instead get mud huts and temples and steel mud huts

Attached: FAF755A1-B083-4470-9000-378D7AB09557.jpg (700x394, 108K)

It's a fucking fantasy game.

You copypasted this didn't you?

Google,this isnt african architecture,this is bread

Attached: 50D0B6C2-ED74-4A72-A554-B93BD6062AE0.jpg (640x408, 89K)

Africa has some weird looking houses

Attached: E63AAB02-CF21-4596-870C-ED57C0D6C98D.jpg (886x625, 123K)

STARVING AFRICAN CHILDREN COULD BE EATING THAT!

Attached: 5BFD3547-B8D1-4CBE-AA5F-BAAEE480ED1A.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Kek

WHAT IF WE KISSED IN THE BREAD HOUse..haha just kidding....
Unless?

Attached: EC289757-E50D-470C-B8FA-03943CFEB14A.jpg (637x441, 60K)

imagine having to use a non-canon map LMAO

Attached: 41377CDB-5717-4B29-9B3F-2A12430F327A.jpg (620x350, 57K)

>ant resolution hiding that it's just a fancy sandcastle

Attached: 1549659050660.jpg (728x490, 144K)

BOWL TOWERS

Attached: DDA1092B-F59B-4CA2-ADAF-3826D5875943.jpg (667x1000, 96K)

Go back to your board /pol/nigger.

Asians dont complain and never did about muh racism because they dont have an inferior complex
I give em that

How about more modern stuff

Attached: 04D54B3D-55F4-4FE4-B5F5-F424E66EF871.jpg (1063x1094, 359K)

This looks like eco cyberpunk
EcoPunk?
CyberNatural?
Idk

Attached: EFFA3823-A5E0-49A1-8954-909260E4BAC3.jpg (297x170, 18K)

When you think about it aren't ALL buildings just fancy sandcastles?
Think about it.

>hating on the based Yokudans, the best race of man in the whole series

Attached: 1465658155911.jpg (817x857, 63K)

Sorry for ants picture,heres the article that image is from:houseandleisure.co.za/content/women-behind-counterspace-share-their-favourite-african-architecture

Attached: 46EF37B5-EF04-44BB-9889-741A013B32E8.jpg (900x598, 143K)

objective truth

If left to their own devices but given modern technology and information (like they have now, and have had for hundreds of years) when will Africa catch up to the West and Asia?
Note that it took the Chinese and Japanese very little time.

Who cares?
Blacks barely play rpgs, so there zero reason to pander to them.

Going by the example they set currently they'd just kill each other and go extinct before they ever caught up to the rest of us

There are still villages in Africa comprised of straw huts
For fuck's sake

Given the massive difference between the average IQ of asians and blacks...
A lot

>hyper futuristic city
>still have thatched roofs

Attached: 1561468013021.jpg (460x361, 25K)

Not alot of materials,and its ravaged by war
They’ve had alot of setbacks and isolation but they are catching up.
I mean this shit,thats progress

tauregs are nomads that live in fucking tents, not arabic styled cities with arabic culture

Its worse as Africans have way better architecture to reference
This shit looks way cooler

Attached: negros_btfo.jpg (400x598, 66K)

>african architecture
>mud huts
>structures built by foreign muslims
>structures built by foreign christians
>structures built by colonists
>structures built by white rhodesians
>structures built by white south africans

Attached: 1538900486553.jpg (949x678, 66K)

nigger

>white people in action
Sorry you will never be pajeet, whitie

serious answer?
as soon as they get stable non corrupt governments that aren't at the beck and call of either the West or China, which is never
>the Chinese and Japanese very little time
the Japanese had a revolution in which they practically speaking abolished their old state and remodeled it along modernized lines, to say nothing of the fact they'd had several centuries of unified prosperity which left them ready made to take off. The Chinese are literally the largest populated country on earth and would have taken off a century ago had they not been JUSTd by the Western Powers, Japan, and themselves.
unlike those two nations, who had their government help the nation industrialize and boom along, African governments have either sold out their industries and natural resources to foreign powers, are corrupt beyond belief so that only a tiny elite benefit (Gabon is a great example), or were governed by retards (looking at you Mugabe)

tldr they need to unfuck themselves when it comes to their shitty governments and unironic neocolonialism

>Bretons being based on British people
cool!
>Nords being based on Germans and swedes
cool!
>Imperials being based on ancient Romans and Italians
cool!
>Wanting Reguards, a black race to have afro cultural elements
OM MY FUCKING GOD NIGGER STAPH DEMANDING TO BE PAMPERED YOU FUCKING NIGGER. FUCK NIGGERS, KILL ALL NIGGERS, 14 88!!!!!!!!!

I wish Redguards didn't exist period. Fuck muslims and niggers. Asians do fantasy right, no brown people at all.

>racebait thread turns into cool African Architecture thread
Nice lads, I never knew they had this shit

Attached: 1465703928386.jpg (500x573, 73K)

Reminder the original literally collapsed and that was rebuilt by foreigners

you got the orcs, nigger

They are a fantasy race inspired by North Africans. They are not supposed to represent anyone.

>A single samefag demands we ruin a previously established and loved vidya to appease the niggers
This is literally why everyone hates you.
Stop shitting up the works of other people and instead make your own.
Oh wait... you can't. And even if you could nobody would be interested in playing it.
Go suck shit out of a cows asshole nigger

fuck off, nagger

Attached: 1450918309851.jpg (1050x741, 142K)

Orcs are Mongolians

play fallout 4 the central city is literally like that shit

They're Portuguese

Where do you get that from?
They aren't nomads, they have no long history with horses or archery.
The only thing that I can see is the aesthetic of their armor design being vaguely asian inspired

die nigger, sage

maybe redguards should look like the culture they actually represent?