WARNING: THE SLAYER HAS ENTERED THE FACILITY

>WARNING: THE SLAYER HAS ENTERED THE FACILITY

Attached: Doom Slayer.jpg (1919x1080, 523K)

I know who you are quoting, and I must say, it isn't as based as I initially thought.

Am I the only one who prefers his 2016 look?
He looked more intimidating and bigger, I also preferred not knowing what his face looks like. The only aesthetic change I approve so far is how the demons look now

Attached: DOOM.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

why does he look photoshopped in?

I don't like the exposed arms.

DOOMGUYS HELMET ISN'T GREEN!!!!!!!!!!

Doomguy better go back to his original Doom 1&2 armor by the end of the game.

>, I also preferred not knowing what his face looks like.
Have you even played doom1?

Attached: Doom Eternal.webm (640x360, 3M)

How early on will this take place? I can't imagine they'd keep this for some mid-way point in the game; it's cool as hell for an intro but would have such an awkward pacing after ripping and tearing for a few hours.

You liked it more because his body was completely obscured, anonymizing him and thus it was easier to think of him as "you." Now he has a face and is clearly human, so it's more difficult to think of him as a stand-in for the player.

Plus, there was some study that when someone's face is obscured, the rest of their body becomes more emotive to make up for it. You liked that Doomguy spoke through his fists.

Where'd you get this picture? Did a new trailer drop?

WARNING: THE ZOOM ZOOM HAS STARTED A THREAD! RIP AND TEAR GAMERS!!!111

>Am I the only one who prefers his 2016 look?
No you're not, Doom 2016's art style is better in every way, in my opinion.

>SLAYER THREAT LEVEL AT MAXIMUM

I like it more cuz he looks less like some generic masterchief astronaut

Agreed

So hyped for this game bros, only thing that bothers me is the disgusting hud. Quakecon HUD was clean and simplistic, while this one looks like a fucking mess.

Attached: wjnxlftb7t331.jpg (1920x2160, 2.64M)

I'M SO HYPED FELLOW GAMER BROS! RIP AND TEAR!!!11

>people who played the demo say it's like MPT on steroids
>this game goes full Metroid, get different endings based on time and completion
>you even get ice weapons and life sucking jellyfish
>one of the NG+ features bonus bosses, you fight Samus
>you fight Doomguy in MP4, it's the same exact fight from Samus' perspective
>the place they fight becomes his stage in Smash
Hey, a man can dream, can't he?

Attached: Nervously sweats in E1M1.jpg (1358x1519, 347K)

I liked his fully enclosed suit too, made him more intimidating and less humanized, he was the Doom Slayer. Now he's just Doom Guy again.

>seething tranny can't handle a game not made by japs so he deploys one of Yea Forums's bogymen
I'm glad you're seething

i like the lime green UI in the bottom. if it was smaller like the top screen, that would be ideal for me desu

t. Didn’t play the demo

Attached: AE4ED4D4-F020-45C2-B65E-44C66443D04F.jpg (738x747, 89K)

The last one ended with you returning to Mars and getting the giant glowy sword stolen by the robot guy. That's Earth orbit so I can see you fucking up Mars on the way out, signalling for a ride, being brought to that station and then cannon balling yourself to Earth for the last half of the game. A middle of the story slow down for exposition or whatever, like meeting the robot guy in his office.

The Doom Slayer is WHITE, CIS-GENDERED, and VERY FUCKING ANGRY.

HUD is confirmed to be customizable, and the demo at Quakecon is an older build.

This. It looks fucking stupid.