GOTY

GOTY

Attached: 039DF66D-2650-432B-A16E-47C48EA6B75F.jpg (1497x1001, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
techradar.com/news/death-stranding-pc-release-now-more-likely-as-game-is-no-longer-a-ps4-exclusive
playstation.com/en-au/explore/ps4-exclusives/
playstation.com/en-gb/explore/ps4/only-on-playstation/
web.archive.org/web/20190526172053/https://www.playstation.com/en-au/explore/ps4-exclusives/
editorial.rottentomatoes.com/guide/200-essential-movies-to-watch-now/
youtube.com/watch?v=yajquwpNaLA&
streamable.com/shiej
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what in the fuck genre is a "strand game?"

can't wait for the game to be on PC

Good looking water

looks nice, but we already made the graphics mistake with RDR2.

ppl change the world around you and you see it but don't see actual people

that's like 2008 world of Warcraft teir water.

Kojima thinks that having a pretentious story in a third person shooter makes it a new genre.

Third person walking sim.

Decent looking water. I think the geometry of the surface is a bit too wide and cubic.

sticks and ropes

That's right, because it turned out to be the game of the generation and exactly the kind of western sim/normie repellent Yea Forums wanted it to be.

Attached: 1445983247279.jpg (417x426, 37K)

The water looks nice, the grass kinda looks like shit though.

nice 2012 grafix

Attached: 1480360269801.gif (294x233, 886K)

that's just Kojima being a pretentious dick again.
It`s an open world 3rd person game where you can hide in bushes and summon a ladder and rope to better explore the map

>trailer literally shows how you can't hide in bushes because the enemy will find you
>people on Yea Forums still think it's a fucking stealth game
Like how fucking retarded do you have to be?

Wow those reflections look terrible.

Does this game at least have survival elements like MGS3?

>those janky screen space reflections around the grass bottoms
yikes

god i hope not

>oh meter's low, better eat like 5 frogs

yup but only because it's coming to pc, if it were an exclusive it would be fucking trash

So what the hell do you do in that empty looking area?

>Yea Forums
>using facts instead of regurgitating shitposts

enjoy the view, have you never been outside fuckin zoomer?

Why does Sony just keep winning? How do we do it?

Attached: 1537388656590.jpg (223x226, 17K)

well I mean any game in 30 fps exclusively is automatic trash

Kojima is an egotistical shithead he simply doesn't wanna say it's an open world action game.

>The water looks nice
not really

So is a walking simulator? Ok. I'll pass.

Also it looks like a 2011 game. God of War even TLOU look prettier.

Literally kino

lmao, ok fag.

You hide in the grass until you find the perfect moment to start running while blasting some yakety sax
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Attached: 1565249215883.webm (640x360, 2.1M)

did I mention that it's not PS exclusive?

Only 87 days boys

God damn I love how mad Kojima makes some of you. The butthurt practically eclipses the love these days.

>get hit by a bullet
>gotta go into the menu and select all the medical options in any order
wow what a great system

sure thing sweatie

Attached: 1529773066426.png (250x246, 68K)

techradar.com/news/death-stranding-pc-release-now-more-likely-as-game-is-no-longer-a-ps4-exclusive

my prediction for best games this gen-
1. Bloodborne
2. BOTW2
3. Death Stranding :-)

HL2 had better water zoomie

Yeah I'll play it on PC in 4k when it comes out.

I'm 27. Don't call me a zoomie you white trash kyle nigger.

>A member of the ResetEra forum (vestan) noticed that on the Australian PlayStation website, Death Stranding is no longer present in the list of PS4 exclusive games, although it was before.

>this is your source
LMAO

peak games journalism

I want to see the PC announcement so badly. Imagine how angry all the snoyboys will be
>the only 2019 ps4 exclusive (hyped for years) turns out to be a PC game
LOL

are you on some committee? thats just your opinion

zoom zoom

Feels good not being a poorfag and being able to play it day 1. If it's good enough I can play it later on PC at higher res / framerate, but that's a huge if.

>i-it was shit anyways
>enjoy your scraps
it's not getting ported but it'd be funny

hasn't my son told you? I work for Nintendo

>Yea Forums constantly shits on every walking simulator
>japanese hack whose dream it is to get into hollywood makes a new game
>Yea Forums suddenly ignores everything and thinks it's going to be the game of the generation
It's literally okay when japan does it. This board is cancer and this game will be garbage too.

>implying Yea Forums didn't decide they were going to shit on this game no matter what back in 2015 based entirely on their asshurt of MGSV

the game isn't out yet

Attached: 1565198917976.png (2000x860, 202K)

>>trailer literally shows how you can't hide in bushes because the enemy will find you
they literally didn't notice him until he got up and started running

They removed it from the US and EU sites as well. It wasn't some random accident. If it was an exclusive kojima has had literally years to come out and say it was yet he's refused to say yes when asked about it and refused to say no when asked about a PC port. It's not that hard to figure it out considering the evidence at hand.

fucking kek why is refn in this

>threw a table at a wall in film school and got expelled, then re-did the scene in Bronson
>directed Drive even though he failed his driver's license exam like 7 times
>directed OGF only so he could visit toy shops in Thailand then got upset because his wife put his toys in the attic
>can't shoot his movies in non-chronological order
>color blind
>dyslexic
>lost virginity at 24
>proposed to his first girlfriend (now wife), she initially said no but kept the ring
>daughter doesn't call him Dad or Papa, calls him "Jang" the same nickname used by his adult friends and family
>believes in Thai ghosts because his daughter sees them and Jodo told him some spooky shit reading tarot cards
>tried to kill his stepmom but the gun didn't go off
>literally wears a towel when he's shooting a movie to keep his energy inside him or something
>can't pick his own clothes, wife does it for him
>Mads says he can't talk to him outside of movie sets because he can literally only talk about cinema
>keeps writing scenes about his characters going to hookers then getting limp, obvious self-insert
>cried during his first meeting with the Goose
>kissed him on the red carpet at Cannes
>kissed Elle on the red carpet at Cannes
>cried on live Danish TV
>talked about fucking on live British TV
>said he now only watches movies on an iPhone
>has deluded himself into thinking he's close friend with David Lynch, randomly brings up "David" in conversations, while other people have no idea who he's talking about
>despite his wife trying her best to dress him correctly, he still attends event dressed like a teenager while everyone else is dressed properly
>almost got to his now wife to run away on their second date because he told her he was going to show her a beautiful, emotional film and then forced her to watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
>has no neck

Attached: refninterview1_2622411b.jpg (620x387, 50K)

Because both him and Kojima are autistic, so obvious they get along.

He literally started running because this arm thingie of one of the soldiers went off.

If its anything like MGS3, they would have just went Caution and slowly searched the grass nearby the pulse.
The weirdest part of Del Toro and Refn is that they aren't voicing their own characters, so if you've heard them a decent bit in reality its going to be jarring to hear a literal who voice act them for hours

Attached: 1539208570121.jpg (1280x960, 322K)

Level design.

>autists get along with each other
How's your first day on Yea Forums, user?

>The weirdest part of Del Toro and Refn is that they aren't voicing their own characters
It's not weird at all, they are directors, not actors.
And Refn is autistic, he wouldn't be able to do VA for shit.

>game

I love how shitposting goes from "this game looks bad x(" to "haha it's coming to PC" in just a few seconds. Talk about jealousy.

why don't you guys just grab a ladder and a baby and go walk through a field so you can get a feel for how shit the game is ahead of time?

Attached: 1536031068821.jpg (1372x1952, 248K)

>game of the generation
That's Witcher 3 though.

Its weird that Kojima got people who can't even do their own voices to be the literal character models for characters. It could have been literally anyone else who could actually do their own shit.

>>lost virginity at 24
Wow w-what a loser

Attached: browsing.gif (784x811, 29K)

I don't like the word strand, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

It was probably just a cute thing he thought of, like how Kojima appeared in a TV show that Refn made.
He also scanned people from Kojipro, and even the main composer, as random soldiers in MGSV.

something about the running looks janky, like you acrually have to move by tapping a face button or using the shoulder buttons. It's just a hunch, but i feel like Basic movement in DS will be weird.

>Gone Home
>Walking sim
>Yea Forums shitposts about it all the time
>Walking Dead
>Literally a walking sim
>Its okay because some pretentious jap that could never make it into Movie writing made it.
Fuck off with your shitty walking sims.

sounds like the actual cool kind of weirdo.

Yeah sure thing buddy, catch me on release day with everyone holding their copies of Death Stranding with the label clearly reading "ONLY ON PLAYSTATION"

Will be nice to see your tears then

He wants to say it's a multiplayer cool game without admitting to it

You think Geoff will deliberately give the game wards goty to kojima because it’s his friend?

This isn't impressive at all bro, RDR2 already does it much better.

if DS is half as good as it looks, it will win GOTY without a doubt
t. predicted GoWs GOTY win

It really didn't. You could have brought up TW3, which is a 4+ year old game, or Ass Creed Origins which is almost 2 years old, but you went with Half Life 2, huh.

Attached: 30-46-11.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

How is the ps4 able to display such gorgeous graphics.
I have a $500 CPU and a $500GPU and i can't get these kind of graphics. It's not fair. Wtf is doing valve? Where is source 2?

TW3 water looks disgusting. Ubi games have nice water with tesselation though.

Based and gwentpilled.

He wants to say it's a multiplayer cool game without admitting to it>You think Geoff will deliberately give the game wards goty to kojima because it’s his friend?
Used to work for a Swiss awards company. I'll let you in a secret, no major awards based on merit. They earn money through ads, tickets, nomination ballots, and whoever contributes the most money ends up winning the award unless there's an agreement beforehand with the board that someone is going to win that doesn't only involve money.

FYI, Geoff actually owns the VGAs and made a llc for it for maximum profits. If the VGAs take off, he will be as rich as the family behind the oscars

>Walk around an empty field, no concerns, no management, take a thousand bullets, who cares I got health packs.

Wow... amazing

Buzzword Kojima thinks is gonna take the fuck off. Like anyone is gonna say their game is a "strand game" or even people who are gonna play Death Stranding are gonna call it that. When all is said and done the genre under the wiki page is gonna be "third person game" This dumbass name is the next Transfarring

playstation.com/en-au/explore/ps4-exclusives/
playstation.com/en-gb/explore/ps4/only-on-playstation/
web.archive.org/web/20190526172053/https://www.playstation.com/en-au/explore/ps4-exclusives/

You have all the links available to you. Do you feel someone at Sony spilled his coffee and while cleaning it up just bumped his keyboard and accidentally removed a game listing from 3 different regional web pages?

What's the name of the llc?

Graphics > Story >>>>> Gameplay

>editorial.rottentomatoes.com/guide/200-essential-movies-to-watch-now/

Ola Balola. Geoff has a pretty swanky mansion in cali. Well deserved for being a bootlicker all these years.

Hmm

Attached: 1559240300655.jpg (900x3750, 837K)

I'm almost positive that he's trying to give a name to features like footprints, blood spills and every other "playing side by side" feature in recent games.
Everyone else called them features, or didn't even give a name to them at all. Which of course is ripe for Kojima to pick up and try to give it some nonsensical name to sound new and exciting.

Because Kojimbo actually knows how to make a good game

it looks better with proper AA

Attached: hl2.jpg (1920x1200, 993K)

>>said he now only watches movies on an iPhone
I keep forgetting about that and it makes me angry every time i read this quick rundown.

If Kojima ends porting this to PC even if its EPIC exclusive. Would this be the biggest cucking in vidya?

Funny you mention that because that's another reason why people believe it's not exclusive because none of the trailers had only on playstation in them whereas ghosts of tsushima and TLOU2 trailer did have it.

this looks exactly like HZD
(with humanoids instead of robot dinosaurs)

>even if epic exclusive
kojima visited valve some time ago and took a pic with Gaben, just saying
and i don't care if it would come to epic store, valve/steam got way too complacent and need to act somehow

> only on playstation
right but after credits it says ' in development for PS4'

Demons souls was the first game with strand-like mechanics. Journey was the first strand game. However Death Stranding will be the first game to popularise strand games as a genre.

>need to make a pic for that
weabos are more respectable

ps four can render that much grass? does the grass have wind physics?

it's ok kiddo

Means shit, Concrete Genie and Dreams are not on that list and those are first party games.

You all know that they don't show much of the game because it won't be so good right?

Yeah. Uncharted 4 propably has some of the best grass physics you can find in any game out there.

hope kojima can create a more epic moment than this

youtube.com/watch?v=yajquwpNaLA&

Miiverse is dead, user

>steals credit for stealth genre when there were 10 games before it that were considered stealth
>steals credit for inter-player coop games when others did it before him
There's even a fucking strand game by the journey devs called sky for mobile.

There's no difference between him and your typical merchant meme.

Can one of the kojimadrones explain why they're okay with the world being completely fucking empty?

Attached: 1565713817444m.jpg (538x1024, 113K)

Yet he keeps on making kino.

Define strand

>tfw idc about muh exclusivity, preordered it already because I share vidya and ps+ with my cousin and no matter what Kojima end up being entertaining as hell

Attached: 1561327727785.gif (368x368, 3.06M)

That doesn't mean much because we know it's in development for PS4. That doesn't disprove anything at all. Microsoft can say halo infinite is in development for xbox one but that doesn't mean it's not in development for other platforms. Nioh is a good example of a game which had only ps4 logos and even in one regions box art had only on ps4 on it but the game came out on pc like 6 months later anyway.

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-202948_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 650K)

*Also on ps5

He meant Stand Game because that's all you.

I really hope he dosent release this for PC. They do not deserve to have any AAA games as good as kojimas.

>MGSV open world is empty and ugly with fuck all to do or reason to exist. Absolute shit comparee to GZ from a design perspective
>Death Stranding is doing the exact same thing
Fucking why? WHY won't kojima go back to level based games

No way this is legit asshole

>tfw hitting 27 soon

Attached: 1553900007883.jpg (300x300, 27K)

becsuse open world is superior

I wonder how long it'll take for someone to turn kneejerk 'pretentious' like a buzzword-

lol

This looks like shit

>LOD dies 50 meters away
Nice.

Open world is a good idea desu it's just half assed in its implementation usually. We've seen that Death Stranding will feature cities, not just the wilderness so maybe Kojimbo's got it right.

DUDE MESSAGES LMAO

DUDE NOT AN MMO LMAO

DUDE NOT A GLORIFIED MINECRAFT SERVER LMAO

Grass needs something to make it look thicker. Water needs to be made to look less square and water needs a bit of grime. Ground textures need to be 3d maybe even 3d rock clutter and I would say its good.

>Can literally count the pixels on the grass

Don't be a brainlet user.

>Square water

wha

>no tessellation
>flat low res grass textures
>grass clipping through the leg
>low res screen space reflections for grass on the left with blockiness at the top

The engine is pretty good. MGS5 engine was good too.

He doesn't know PepeLaugh

Blame Decima. It looked like shit in Horizon as well.

>All the post saying it's not coming to PC
Then tell me with a legit logical answer why is sony not calling this game a PS exclusive?
Why is there no log on the box art?
Why is all the official sony website from this user post and this user pic doesn't list the game as a playstation exclusive?
What the hell is sony doing? I want answers from you sony fans, why do you think it is still an exclusive?

Attached: bigbrain.jpg (278x182, 11K)

is this the old town road guy?

Kojimatards are the worst
What even interests you in that picture? It's literally water and grass.

graphics > gameplay

It smells like faggot in this thread.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Persona 5 is not on any of those lists and it's still exclusive to PS4.

That's because Persona 5's coming to PC too.

Also his nipples look like some little misplaced buttons on his torso

Delusional

You're an idiot. Death Stranding fits the very definition of the word. It's only a buzzword when you get offended by it, tranny.

>color blind to red
put red absolutely everywhere
fucking based mad man

Attached: oh gosh.png (500x223, 28K)

Ah i remember that old hunters dlc, people actually thought it was BB coming to pc, glorious threads those were

no it isn't. it's on ps3 as well you moron.

It's on PS3 and can be emulated on PC with mid level hardware

It's obvious enough its not a true playstation exclusive. Atlus are just really stubborn not to port it to other platforms. Look at the other ones like the musou one and the ones on the 3ds.
I'd imagine sony doesn't wanna go through the trouble of changing the list if suddenly atlus does port the game to other platforms.

>No pressure from Konami or the MGS fans
>New original game

This is it, the game that will determine if Kojima is hack or not, see you in November fags.

Attached: Death-Stranding-Posters.jpg (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Death stranding is basically The Sorrow

Attached: msg 3 the sorrow list.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

We've already determined from the trailers, and of course everything that Kojimbo's made in the past, that he is not a hack. Patricians will understand.

This screenshot alone has more water than the entirety of MGSV. I hope there's a cool underwater environment, even if it's just diving in small areas like in Sekiro. It was a neat surprise when I saw that the first time.

Attached: 43676433.jpg (600x338, 90K)

i got you senpai
streamable.com/shiej

No one can answer. Typical dumbass snoys.

>GOTY
You mean MOTY, and even then I wouldn't be so sure.

why are there a substantial number of people on Yea Forums who have been mind-fucked into thinking RDR2 is a good game?

sounds pretty based

sony has nothing to do with persona being exclusive, its just atlus being atlus, it can be ported to any other platform if they wanted to

Because rockstar gunplay physics graphics and writing are better than most other games. Dont be such a desperate contrarian

Graphics > Gameplay >>>>> Story

Because they actually played the game.

>flat no-detail distant terrain
>no water reflections on furthest bank
>flat "grass" texture inbetween grass clumps

awful are they even trying
wait for the next-gen port

Attached: trash.jpg (1497x1001, 550K)

>trying to shit on graphics in a fucking picture of a tv with the game
at least do such on the trailers, not in this

Weird how we stil don't know what the main "stranding" mechanic of the game is, despite it coming out "soon." Am I supposed to buy it because of the trailers? I learned my lesson back when ME3 and ACIII came out.

ONLY ON PLAYST-
oh wait...

>amazon prime delivery vs angry commies.webm

same exact engine that's why. think kojima was even taught by the HZD people

same gameplay tho
hide in tall grass only. leave grass. get spotted.

>Comparing Kojima to Western developers
Yikes. You buy it if it looks interesting to you, everything we've seen so far is in-game, and also if you simply like Kojima's style because all of his games are 9/10s at worst.

>everything we've seen so far is in-game
>99% cutscenes

It being a picture of a TV means nothing, it's a high quality image with no artifacts and everything he pointed out is right. It already looks downgraded and it isn't even out yet.

>gunplay physics
you are making it easy to spot you being a console tard

they left caring about gunplay physics quality after they switched from the old 3 / sa / vc engine

dont talk about that topic without ever even hearing about samp esl

>open-world third person shooter with asynchronous online elements
>"IT'S LIKE A TOTALLY NEW GENRE, A STRAND GAME IF I MAY SAY SO MYSELF"
>not pretentious
Kojimadrones out in full force

I don't keep up on console games, is the PS4 in a really bad drought right now or something? I've been seeing lots of new yellowface memes lately

Attached: 1565311271523.jpg (499x333, 32K)

They're rendered in game, not cinematics like ACIII had. Also we've seen at least a combined 5 minutes of gameplay, which is enough to give you the general idea of the game.

that isn't how it works user

1) console exclusives tend to have better optimization than any given pc game because pc games have to deal with a variety of hardware

2) console games are trading pixels for frames per second

Because it's literally just dark souls soapstone shit and giving resources to other players.
Kojambles probably wanted to make a big special thing out of it like he wanted those weather emotions or whatever he called that shit in MGS4 but then he got told that it isn't feasible and he needs to lower his expectations.