Steam is a fucking shit show that only a retard would defend

Why?

Checking the specials/what's on sales and filtering it down to just games... that's 61 pages. SIXTY ONE FUCKING PAGES OF SHIT I have to search through for a potential game I'm interested in.

Steam is full of fucking GARBAGE these days and only a true blue Steam drone would deny this. (As your face has turned colors from choking on Gaben's tiny dick)

Attached: steam.png (1410x718, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/WSy_ouMSe8D9vnJxSM7clA/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469888450/#469893201
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/VUZPRTcNwwesiYdQAjFhkw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How does one choke on a tiny dick

I guess we'd better all jump ship to Epic now where there aren't even enough games to actually have a proper sale.

Keep that copypasta game up, Galyonkin.

Have a tinier mouth

Yeah steam is shit but not for your retarded reason. You sound like a indie dev mad that his shitty game is lost in the piles of shit. No one goes on steam to look for things at random.

>not using filters
MAD chinkoid detected lmaooo

Yeah there's an overwhelming amount of video games out there even without indie shit

>reeeeeeeee there's too many fucking games to choose from, how fucking DARE they give sales to all these games?
-OP; 08/13/19; 'Tales of a giant faggot'

How dare they give you options to chose from. If only it were possible to somehow filter the list so it doesn't show you things you aren't interested in.

Some of them are really fucking bad though

So?

Filter them how? For steam achievements? Trading cards? Some good games on Steam don't have those.

Attached: fukin.jpg (578x814, 105K)

I'm pretty sure you're either a retard or pretending to be at this point.

>more options are bad!!!1!!!

I'm waiting for the releases of Monster Sanctuary and Dwarf Fortress on Steam.

Is Dwarf Fortress going to be free?

Reminder that Epic shill shitposting is done by an INCREDIBLY mentally ill shitposter that only makes threads on Yea Forums to bait (You)s and shit up the board.
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/WSy_ouMSe8D9vnJxSM7clA/
Here he fucks up during posting the shitpost copypasta for Monster Hunter World with a picture that he uses for Epic shill copypasta:
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469888450/#469893201
Furthermore:
(Dead) (Dead) (Dead) (Dead)
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/VUZPRTcNwwesiYdQAjFhkw/
And you can expect the OP to quickly become a copy paste for him to spam as well.
The mods have confirmed that this guy is a huge autist that uses proxies to evade range bans and creates endless shitty threads, because he has nothing better to do with his life.

Attached: hi janny.png (1067x458, 411K)

Are you fucking retarded, or just some kinda game dev that has completely lost all sense of connection with the gaming community?

fuck off obsessed retard

Attached: spammingchink.png (1531x224, 48K)

Feel free to prove me wrong. There is no magical filter that removes all shitty game

no, the dev needs to pay the bills

you literally have the search bar and even search filters that filter by genre, amount of players and other community-made tags
shut the fuck up retard

What a loser

remove yourself from this universe

>steamDB
>steam labs
>discovery
>curators
>filters
>Reviews outside of steam

sort by reviews retard

STEAM MUTT NIGGERS BTFO!!

Sort by user reviews, moron. Add some filters to remove genres you don't like while you're at it.

oh hey its the shill again

Attached: anti-chink.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

Is OP literally short circuiting from having too much choice? OP is literally an NPC, wow.

>Epicshill abandons thread everytime this pasta is posted
guess we finally found something hes scared off more than Tiananmen square

OP's social credit score must be through the roof by now.

It's another episode of OP has nothing better to do with his life but to create shit threads on Yea Forums in order to not get his plebbit account banned.

Attached: reactions to op.jpg (1900x1267, 1006K)

sooo the solution is to be like Epic with two pages of games the same quality as everything in your screenshot?

Steam has a lot of issues that piss me off, but the open market is its best aspect. If you can't use some filters and check some reviews, then you're too fucking stupid anyways

More like 6 feet under, like his life and family.

>Using the same retarded argument.

Imagine being this insane.

>there are too many games to choose from! Please make decisions for me!
HOLY SHIT OP

Imagine defending Steam in 2019

What a sad and pathetic existence.

Thank you based frogposter

I find it unreal that people are still helping a retard like you.

>Expeditions: Vikings
>Age of Wonders 3
>amazing games
>OP ignores this because he's a faggot shill

>Oh no too many games
>I'd like to have less games fuck other people.

play the good ones then

>there are TOO MANY games on Steam

What do you defend then ? tell me, I'm sure I wont be surprised.

how many dollarus?

OH NO I HAVE A FUCKTON OF GAMES TO CHOOSE FROM
kill yourself faggot

Steam is kinda fuck in some regards, but not because there's too many games. Just don't play them? What is the issue with more games? If you want curated games follow a curator or filter tags you dont like.

steam is for mentally ill mass buyfags

>15 year old store
>doesnt even have infinite scrolling yet
Lmao nice ancient store you defend with your lives there steamcucks

Truthfully that screencap does show something wrong with the way the filters work by default. While you can filter to include VR only games, there's not a way to hide games that are VR only.

>being mad you have options
damn bro, sucks.
try a console.

Why do you expect to be able to browse a store that has almost every videogame released on PC? You have to realize that's insane, right?

Attached: 1326581424349.png (458x352, 182K)

Use tags and sort by reviews retard.

>filter tags you dont like

Steam's tag system is utter garbage though. There's far too few tags, too many are subjective, too many of them apply to every game, people mis-tag games constantly through retardation (every game tagged "nudity" if there's even a part of a bra visible) or as a joke ("psychological horror" tag is exclusively used as a joke), blatantly missing tags ("denuvo") et cetera. Steam needs to completely revamp the tags if it wants that system to ever be useful.

I could've sworn that you could block some certain tags from view. I havent done this myself, but I was pretty sure a friend of mine has. Is this no longer the case?

>tried it for action rpgs
>this is the result
So this is the power of the fat fuck's store.

Attached: Steam_idoGEsCDRq.png (692x578, 206K)

You can do it with user tags but the main stuff tends not to allow subtractive filters.

Fair point. Not as a point to provide Valve an excuse for negligence, but are there other storefronts that do this better?

imagine being this dumb of a fuck. im sad for you user

holy shit this is embarrassing, what a shithole

That's some gay shit, and although they should work on better ways to personalize and navigate their increasing catalog I don't think that's a reason for adding more games of a more loose submission (if that's the right word) process.

I don't know about stored but I can immediately think of a place with better tagging: Sadpanda. Major difference is that people can REMOVE tags from items that are mis-tagged by downvoting them, and furthermore people have different voting power based on community standing so, ideally, one serious person can eliminate 50 jokesters' votes with one click. Also tags go into far finer detail, which in turn means people filtering out a tag they don't like will filter out way fewer "false positives". Oh, and there's no limit to how many tags you can filter. I think Steam only lets you filter ten or something, which is absurdly low.

In an ideal "self-moderation" system every single detail of a game would be separately tagged, up to and including things like how the inventory system is handled, whether in-game items have text descriptions or not - really minute details, and customers could put a thumbs up or down on each of these so that games with them get kicked towards the front or the back of the store for that play. Filters should not be simple on-off switches because it's unlikely that somebody who, say, prefers male leads, would really NEVER play a game with a female lead if it had otherwise stuff that he likes. So instead of "don't show this" there should be a "do show it but prioritize it lower on lists" option.

I am definitely more autistic about my hentai then my viddy games, but a limit to filters is fucking dumb. Another problem is that I'm not sure that people would bother to have as specific tags for games. Better moderation for tags would definitely be an improvement tho.
unrelated but how do you blacklist tags on sadpanda? I've been using nhentai for that, but would like to use sadpanda again

Orc raiding parties have been getting bolder; we've spotted them in the hills after dark, not far from settlements.

based

Attached: 1548565565002.png (494x472, 189K)

imagine crying about too much choice. spoken like a true spoiled millenial.

I used to have this problem long before steam opened the flood gates because nearly every game is hot garbage. After they implemented user reviewes, queue with filters, curators and refined their recommendations I manage a lot better. I buy a lot more games now than I did before, and so do all of my friends who don't play fortnite

Attached: 1563702790441.png (500x522, 116K)

This kills the shill

Today frogposter wasn't a faggot