What would you want to see in a RDR3?

Attached: 1565710351212.jpg (450x679, 74K)

Zero focus on cinematic feel and story
All the focus on the overworld

Making the gameplay actually fun. Rockstar storys are all shit and I don't care about graphics.

A PC port

A more open level design

Some gameplay

longer runtime

A PC release, better stealth mechanics and more open ended missions.

I don't want RDR3.
I want a 3rd game in the series that doesn't focus on the cast of characters from RDR1 and 2. I want Rockstar to make a Spaghetti Western set in the Gold Rush era mixed with the brilliant writing of RDR2.

just make a decision either way about whether they want an massive interactive open world or a linear set-piece heavy uncharted style game

either or i don't care, just don't try and do everything and make it an inconsistent disjointed mess

I don't. Although, a final prequel about how Dutch's gang started and everything pre-RDR1 would wrap up the trilogy perfectly. Maybe an epilogue in RDR3 about Dutch after RDR2 also

based retard

A Redemption-style remake of Red Dead Revolver

Don't know honestly. It would be cool to see another prequel with younger Dutch and Hosea, but at the same time i kinda wish they finally move on from van der linde gang

Horse

More muslim and lesbian representation.

Open world with linear missions is the best, fag

Even more detail into the hunting. I still occasionally play it just to turn off the hud and play it as a maximum comfy hunting simulator game.

This, online hunting with friends was great until they butchered hide/game pricing

More emphasis on open world and arcade like gameplay. I'm sick of the linear, scripted bs. Make open world games great again

player freedom, especially in the ways you handle missions

Being given actual freedom and choice when it comes to missions and gameplay and not instantly failing a mission because I didn't play the game how the devs wanted me to.

>Red Dead Redemption 3
Please no. Make something completely separate like how Redemption 1 was to Revolver. Aside from that I'd like to see more focus on bounty/treasure hunting. My favorite moments from RDR2 involved deciphering hints from a treasure map and using it to find landmarks in the game world. Felt a lot more organic and satisfying compared to most of the story missions that were only allowed to be completed in a certain ways.

Attached: 1557646308490.jpg (162x164, 4K)

I would love another rockstar game where my character moves decently fast without having to get a tendenitis in my thumb for having to press x all the goddamn time.

Everything nakeyjakey said in his video

>Open world with linear missions is the best
Maybe if you're 16 and you haven't grown out of that "wow, open world!" mentality. What's the point in having an open world if most of your main content doesn't even take advantage of the open map other than just linearly moving from one location to another?

Anal sex

gameplay

Some mission variety, maybe.
Also ponchos. And cigarettes that last longer than two seconds. And checkpoints at the end of the 5-minute long, unskippable riding "cutscenes"

Player freedom should be a priority. I don't understand devs that want to control and direct almost every aspect of a game. What's the point of making vidya at that point?

The ability to duel NPCs whenever and more stylized spaghetti western aesthetics

Fun first and foremost, and not a MC who is the wokest cowboy of all time