Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

Anyone playing it yet?

Attached: media_video_gameplaytrailer.jpg (720x400, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy5kXCm2ct0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ching chong ping pong eat a dog die in an escalator

No one said anything about actually buying it, user. The game has no DRM at all.

Did it just came out? Wouldn't it be better to ask this 3 days from now when people who have played it actually know what the fuck they're talking about?

kek is this EGS exclusive? Or did tencent fund it directly?

The only bad thing about it is the store, otherwise a great game abd great devs. Any Freelancer and the like fans will have a blast with this.

Its trash. Dont know why people like it

>Did it just came out? Wouldn't it be better to ask this 3 days from now
Probably, but early first impressions can be interesting to hear, too.
Well I did like Freelancer so...

Will pirate when it's out. Should have not made it into generic freelancer clone when they had the most unique space game. Also should not have gone with Epic. Fuck them. They're as bad scum as CIG.

>Rebel.Galaxy.Outlaw-CODEX

Oh no no NO NO NO NO NO!

CIG?

The Scam Citizen devs, Cloud Imperium Games.

Oh shit. I forgot about Star Citizen. How is that thing still not finished?

This. It's already even been paid for.

>it's fucking true
thanks for paying my copy Tim!

I heard that the Howard managed to Shove Playable Wing Commander: Privateer remake inside the game

Because it's a scam? The scam is keeping it perpetually in development and selling JPGs. CIG literally took a JPG that was already funded and resold it to the whales for a hundred dollars.

game looks great except
>no capital ships
>tranny ass looking main character
better be fun

waiting on the free edition

>devs scrapped the unique mechanics with broadside cannons and shit in favor of the game being a generic freelancer clone
>main character is meh
>almost all of the ships are ugly as fuck
>the autopilot feature just spawns you at your destination after a cutscene and a cut to black which is one of the most immersion breaking things I’ve seen in a space vidya
I say just play the first one, at least it’s kind of interesting for a while

not many other games like it, and none that are current.
even a shit game can be popular if it is unique enough.

You can warp like in the first game

the artwork is pure trash but she looks decent in the screenshots
don't know how shit the writing will be but it was decent in the first game

Attached: Rebel_Galaxy_Announcement_174-740x416.jpg (740x416, 32K)

I most certainly will because I, like everyone who isn't a nazi incel, support strong independent female protagonists.

'bout time we get a female Han Solo if ya'll ask me

I didn't take user's claim seriously when he said the main character looks like a tranny.

Attached: azu.gif (250x188, 1.2M)

Howie is that you
Pic rel is one of the devs

Attached: DW0g9onVwAAw1Rz.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

its shit like this that makes me despise the leftist Sillicon Valley faggotry that plagues Wing Commander and the Space Sim community

What I want to know is, how shit are the m&kb controls?

It’s like they’re creating these """""""""men""""""""" in a factory

What mods do you want to see lads
gotta fix this game

Attached: 45887ac18951e9a45e24d9fdf7a226eb.jpg (500x281, 25K)

Rape.

h-how

Wait for the inevitable and better Wing Commander Privateer remake
He pretty much teased this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy5kXCm2ct0

UNLESS Tim told them to fuck off with the Mod tools for atleast a year, then fuck this game, howard and the WC community

Attached: 1499994059.heresyart_2017-07-06_fem_kilrathi_01_finished.jpg (831x1280, 220K)

I'll play it in 1 year

I'm so glad you asked. Here, let me show you - and remember, in space no one can hear you scream.

When a pirate takes out your engines and you're stuck dead in space, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to make it to the next day.

Don't know when the tools will be out. For know i'll try fucking around with the .pak files
Would love to do that to fuck with the devs

I want to play autistic space combat sims not arcade ones

I like both, and there's not nearly enough of either so unless the game's complete shit I'll take whatever I can get.

Maybe X4 will get into a decent enough state to be actually worth playing before year's end.