Is anyone else getting real sick of Asian styled female character designs? Doesn't matter if it's Japanese, Chinese...

Is anyone else getting real sick of Asian styled female character designs? Doesn't matter if it's Japanese, Chinese, or Korean, it's the same shit again and again. The women always have impossible bodies that real women can't achieve without obscene surgeries. They always have unrealistically and inhumanly long legs, perfect perky butts(no stretch marks on their thighs or butts either of course). Their arms are always thin but toned and never any flab god forbid. No love handles, no stomach pooch, just perfectly flat stomachs(or even six pack abs in some cases). Perfect hair of course too, especially when it's insanely long(as if women can fight with hair going to their ass or their knees or even the damn floor, come on now!). Also the faces, always youthful and unblemished, unless it's a "fake" blemish like "oh no she has a demon eye and has to wear an eyepatch to hide it!"

Also the clothing. It's always overly sexy. Really short skirts, thigh high boots, stiletto heels, skintight leather pants, short jackets and shirts showing midriff, etc. Never anything practical. And they always have to act perfectly feminine at all times, either hopping around, walking like some "innocent schoolgirl" or a professional model swaying their hips nonstop like Jessica Rabbit.

When are Asian developers gonna grow the fuck up and quit designing hentai characters for their games?

Attached: dead-man-1-1000x1600.jpg (1200x1600, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4I7_lxdrZuY
youtube.com/watch?v=oW4MNkH0rVE
businessinsider.com/sumo-wrestlers-obesity-diet-calories-exercise-symptoms-2019-3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitreya
youtu.be/UPLQNUVmq3o
youtube.com/watch?v=pCGVv3TZ5pU
youtube.com/watch?v=4_gxONkCwls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cringe

fag

dumb "bait" but asians are shit at design yeah

>liking real women's bodies over fake drawings made by men is gay

Dumbass.

actual question: why do you care
is someone holding a gun and forcing you to play those games?

Shit son you are gay and homosexual

You're right. Women should just be removed from video games altogether, unless they're so masculine you'd need visual confirmation to believe they don't actually have a penis.

>being this much of a faggot

No, but I see them all the time. I'm a big fan of mobas, and played League of Legends for years and found the female character designs to be offputting. I tried other mobas as well, same issue.

Fuck off homo

You do realize preferring drawings made by men is actually gay, not liking real women, right? You're literally getting turned on watching and controlling something a MAN designed to get you hard. It's as if those Asian designers are jacking you off pretty much. That's pretty gay in my book.

>I'm a big fan of mobas

Ah. Now it all makes sense

Attached: 1551916126412.jpg (635x634, 46K)

>muh real wymin
stop being gay faggot

>made by men
uuuuuuugggggghh.... *sigh* I can't even, like, believe someone would imply that none of these drawings could have possibly been drawn by a strong woman... how much of a bigot can you be?

So you like women that have skinny legs and unrealistic proportions?

Attached: 806ae645.jpg (2000x1204, 513K)

>Korean art

At least post something made by a non-mongrel race

There are Asian female artists, the problem is Asian women in Asian countries are compromised, they've grown up in cultures where this sort of thing is acceptable and seen as the norm. They don't have the freedom to say "I don't want to be cute/sexy today", because the men enforce it on them.

>skinny legs are unrealistic
landwhales are disgusting

>implying Korean female characters aren't sexier than Japanese female characters

KMMOs shit all over any girls japan makes. Chinese beat Japan too.

Attached: tumblr_pp0nwl0FBw1rqat58o1_1280.jpg (1280x1887, 355K)

>Asia enforces gender norms

sounds like Asia is pretty fucking based

>Is anyone else getting real sick of Asian styled female character designs?
Nope. I love them even though I never touch eastern games. Fuck off now tranny.

if it make my pp go
it will make my monie flow

Yeah, 3d women are disgusting and in an ideal society shouldn't be allowed to go outside.

>average women, who compromise the vast majority of the population, are "landwhales"

have sex

Attached: models vs women.png (389x669, 56K)

The only functionally good Korean game I've ever played is LoboCo.
Korean MMOs are designed to suck out your money along with your soul for good measure.

>just lower your standards bro, its not hard

Attached: 1509120030015.jpg (1017x579, 330K)

I agree, how dare women have the nerve to have bodies I don't find sexually attractive. If they don't look like hentai characters, they don't deserve to go outside!

Every real life woman is made by a man.

Spread your legs.

ah yes the average woman with unrealistic as fuck standards that only wants 10/10 guys

Lost Ark is looking amazing though

youtube.com/watch?v=4I7_lxdrZuY

No, even if they were, for the sake of the argument, attractive they shouldn't be allowed in public.

he also has ligma.

Those are some retarded mental gymnastics

If you're not a 10/10 guy why are you expecting women to look like this?

Attached: DragonautGarnet2.png (537x450, 179K)

GET REKT FAGGOT!

women here, especially the chinese, love to flaunt their bodies. they were these shortshorts or even show their midriffs when they walk around the mall.

so its more of a culture exaggeration that most of the "drawings" are overly sexy but unlike the west, both men and women love these designs.

also, easterners (japs, chinese, koreans) play the games based on style first and nobody would touch the game if you have been presented with an ugly-ass character to play as. Nobody wants to play that character regardless of gender.

id like to add easterners love to body-shame so you being fat is a huge negative. it is also one of the reasons why a lot of men love to play or see lolis.

so what im trying to say here is - WESTERN GAMES BAD, EASTERN GAMES GOOD

DONT FORCE YOUR SHIT ON US, GO ROT IN HELL

Unironically good art.
When I want realism, I leave my room. Why would I want to see the same kind of woman that I see everyday in real life in my vydia when I can get unrealistically beautiful ones instead?

its unrealistic fantasy. if you compare yourself to 2D or even 3D fantasy girls instead of real life girls, then you're the one to blame. no one is forcing you to play the games. the world isn't made around you.

Is it really? Think about it. You look at an anime or game girl and find her attractive. You get hard, then beat off to her. You're beating off to a character a man designed for the purpose of getting you hard. It's no different from a crossdresser fooling you into thinking he's a woman to get you off. Just it's done long distance.

I'm still upset that those retards didn't release it in the west. How the fuck do you need 2 years to localize it.

when are women going to shut the fuck up and stop trying to force random people to conform to their own personal tastes? you twats never shut up about diversity when it comes to letting shit skins into our countries but the moment some differently designed female character shows up you decide now is the time for all imaginary videogame characters to look the way you want them to.

>also, easterners (japs, chinese, koreans) play the games based on style first and nobody would touch the game if you have been presented with an ugly-ass character to play as. Nobody wants to play that character regardless of gender.

Explain Butcher in Dota being the most popular character in the entire game

>American women
There's your problem

The opposite, actually.

>Why would I want to see the same kind of woman that I see everyday in real life in my vydia when I can get unrealistically beautiful ones instead?

Because you're blueballing yourself and basically letting some Asian man manipulate your dick to his whims?

I do think this kind of high fantasy thematic is overused and I'm not inpressed by any of these asian MMO style art anymore.
However, I have no issues with the body porportions and anatomy. Actually, I think if you have an specific issue with this you are gay. Period.

American women are the standard of beauty the world over. Men aren't fighting to have chine4se and korean girls with skinny legs and no tits or asses.

When are American designers going to grow the fuck up and quit designing Caliphate characters for their games?

>I'm gay for not liking women with "perfedct" thin hourglass figures dolled up in slutty clothing

raise children

>It's always overly sexy
Roastie getting toasite.

Attached: aejk4rk.jpg (1936x1936, 545K)

then be a real man and masturbate to unshaven fat grannies because every other woman is just appealing because men decided that they're appealing

yeah they are

>women here, especially the chinese, love to flaunt their bodies. they were these shortshorts or even show their midriffs when they walk around the mall.

That sounds awful, how can any men be ok with their women dressing like whores? You want women that dress like they're selling pussy?

If someone's beating off to it *because* it was designed by a man you'd have a point. But the most likely scenario is that the designer just designed a character he thought was hot.

Also that analogy is shit.

No now post more elf tits.

>aryan
>none of those are aryan

>And they always have to act perfectly feminine at all times, either hopping around, walking like some "innocent schoolgirl" or a professional model swaying their hips nonstop like Jessica Rabbit.
Of all problems with asiatic games (specially MMOs), imagine being mad at female characters being perfect.
Unironically kill yourself you fucking homossexual.

>pudge most popular
>not invoker
>or even anti-mage

regardless, pudge isnt the most popular. but when he is, it was because he was played by Dendi... who's a pretty twink boi

>implying Asian women aren't cold blooded sharks obsessed with money
>implying they'd be Christian and not some heathen religion like Buddhism that promotes nihilism and the mentality that human life is worthless

I really like this body shape. In what vidya can I find this type of girl?

Attached: 1565342009590.jpg (1500x1000, 276K)

Yeah, American women are extremely fat.

Attached: misaka2.jpg (1000x711, 358K)

Nah I love it

If anything it should be more extreme

Less clothing for males and females

That's another thing, wtf is the Eastern obsession with elf and demon women? Are they heathens or something? Every MMO and Moba I ever played or saw art from, it always always have numerous elf and demon women in them, elves more than anything though. I tried some chinese mobile game and 1/3 of the fucking select screen was elf women.

Not everything has to resort to jerking off user.
I also cant control magic or slice music blocks irl. Gaming is a great way to immerse yourself in unrealism or simulation of experiences.

how else would other people get to know each other? chinese are very extroverted and would pick up girls if they fancy them. this is why we dont let piggu disgusting amermutts into our genepool, fucking beta incels

Women are only interested in chads and men are only interested in sexy women. It's about time you deal with it.

Dark Souls but you have to be hollowed 100% of the time

are you fucking retarded? why would asians care a single shit about biblethumping amerimutt morals?

How am I a homo for getting sick of the same old shit? Look at Western games. Aloy is beautiful, and doesn't saunter around like a model swaying her hips nonstop like a cartoon or skipping like a little girl going to class. Even the "badass" female characters in Asian games are guilty of this shit. Bayonetta constantly prances and walks around like a supermodel. Momiji and the other ninja girls in Ninja Gaiden walk like models and are real softspoken when speaking, as if they're whispering because they're afraid a man will hear them and get angry. How the fuck can you have literal killer assassin women prancing around like models, giggling, or doing sexualized poses and whisper voices, why are none of them gruff and tough and not afraid to show it?

Buddhism isn't a religion

>American women are the standard of beauty the world over
*This is what burgers actually believe*
No, models are not an accurate representation of an average american female.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-03-21-at-9.27.21-PM-2.png (508x594, 147K)

it's a game, you seething tranny

Why are elf women in so many goddamn asian games? Elves are a European thing if anything.

>speaking for women

Just go ahead and take their powerful voices away again, huh, you bigot.

That's not either.

>Gaming is a great way to immerse yourself in unrealism or simulation of experiences.

So people who play Ninja Gaiden are simulating murdering ninja and military soldiers?

they're pretty, and sane people like pretty things, not mongrel nigger meatgolems like americans

>I'm gay

Then why do I see Asians with statues of Buddha praising him?

I'm always surprised when I'm watching some korean show and the guy that's maybe 20lb. heavier than the norm gets absolutely roasted as a fatty. They also don't hold back they call him fat to his face and make constant fat jokes.

slenderman

what is it then

This. White women are extremely overrated.

Attached: wag.jpg (1659x1200, 466K)

>Look at Western games. Aloy is beautiful
Lmao stoped reading there
Kill yourself

Fuck off kike

I remember a video where the guy was doing interviews with foreigners living in japan and some fat nigger bitch was complaining that japanese people are not fat enough, then says that she had to lose weight because the doctors told her that her legs would have to be amputated and it's life risking to stay obese but still went on about how japan needs more body acceptance and fat people, even though she learned on her own body that it's not healthy
Westerners are literally mentally ill

Because he's a lucky symbol
A philosophy.

What tumblr account is this copypasta from?

Attached: Yaksha1e.jpg (3509x3000, 982K)

Elves are based on a white beauty standard, which is racist and promotes white supremacy. Where are the Black female characters in these games? At least Blizzard delivers on that front.

youtube.com/watch?v=oW4MNkH0rVE

Attached: QHIRA.0.jpg (1200x800, 147K)

Literally only women and leftist cuckold care about that.
3DPD are shit, unfaithful, with no morals or values. Am I supposed to care about how they feel if I prefer to fap to perfect 2D woman instead throwing my time and money on 3D Pig Disgusting flabby, fat or skinny-fat used goods?

Attached: 1564422101320.jpg (1190x1200, 517K)

The girls on the right have no asses, skinny legs, and barely any tits. Women should have meat on their bones.

It's real fucking simple: elves embody aesthetic ideals in the east surrounding the western look, which is considered "exotic" in context.

Same with how going on vacation and getting a tan in the west is often considered a sign of wealth, eastern aesthetics value pale skin and features reminiscent of classical western looks.

Drow are just a spin/sub-genre within the grouping that is elves.

asian women like anime characters too you dumb retard. Feminism in places like korea = hyper female supremacy = the better looking a woman is, the more 'feminine' she is. The real issue here is why the fuck do you embrace western bullshit with 'women need to look like men'. Thats why we are calling you a faggot. You want to know the cold hard reality of the world we live in? the way current western women look IS NOT fucking normal. A 20 year old woman shouldnt look like shes 40, and she shouldnt look like a fucking man. The western lifestyle, diet, and social engineering is turning women in our countries ugly as fuck and that is NOT natural. Compare a woman in a 16th century painting to some ugly cow on facebook, you telling me its normal for a woman to weight 2-300 pounds? its fucking not. Short hair, mens clothing, normal? Fuck no. You are 'tired' of asian games because they are 'so boring'? then stop playing them you dumb faggot. I hate this feminist bullshit, you faggots always have the same empty arguements

>oh boo hoo, lets change it not because its my agenda but uhh because its UHH BORING. YEAH. ITS BORING.

well guess what? nobody here exists to cater to your specific tastes. you find it boring then fuck off. But we both know you arent finding it boring, its triggering your fat ass because you've adopted the most lazy, both physically and intellectually, life style imaginable only possible due to western power and influence.

Years of Asian games have warped your mind, Aloy is beautiful.

Attached: Aloy.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

I'm not a fag and/or a tranny, so, no.

>A philosophy.
what's the difference from islam or some other religion

Except in motion, where her dialogue and facial features are almost as bad as Mass Effect.

Attached: 1515077427675.gif (245x245, 1.52M)

Japan is hypocritical they shit talk fat people but glorify fucking Sumo wrestlers, explain that shit.

all Asians suffer from gamer, and many ppl on Yea Forums too

Attached: 408[1].jpg (952x717, 118K)

I am tired of that stereotypical asian (mostly Korean) bimbos but not because of sexualization, it instantly tells me that this is suppose to be the whole appeal of the game, like a token skimpy female to attract certain audience and that audience doesn't really need anything else from the game. Meaning that it's possible that the actual game is probably not so good. If it's an online game chances are it's more focused on milking whales for sexy costumes and so on. Of course that's not always true, but it makes me cautious. Usually other things can give it away too.

these images are so dumb lol, how can you defend this amount of cherrypicking?

>this is beautiful to westerners

Attached: 1518065916956.webm (640x480, 2.43M)

Philosophy is grounded in reality. Buddhism could be described as the study of inner peace.
Religion is made up stories that retards believe forever.

>skinny girl with a pretty face
looks like the same beauty standard to me, as long as she's a pretty black woman I don't mind, just don't pretend that fat ugly golems are pretty

Attached: 1549524041559.webm (360x640, 446K)

>Meaning that it's possible that the actual game is probably not so good.
>Good graphics and visual design means the game is bad.

Attached: 1549569841685s.jpg (89x125, 3K)

No, women should be slender and elegant. They retain their youthful fitness for as long as possible. Obesity isn't attractive, jamal.

thats an insult to her RL model

Op confirmed for insecure woman.

no, go back to resetera and never come back

>Aloy is beautiful
Hahahaha nice beito

Yeah if only Western games had wacky over the top exaggerated animations like Asian games

that's the same with the religions, buddist believe in nirvana and some of those shits, it's a religion

You sound like a massive cocksucking tranny faggot go dilate

sumo wrestlers are strong fat, not just fat
businessinsider.com/sumo-wrestlers-obesity-diet-calories-exercise-symptoms-2019-3

That pic is an accurate representation of the averages for the races. Asian women are far, far slimmer than white roasties.

Ill take no ass and small tits over a landwhale any time

You are right user, don't listen to the cumbralns

THICC can be sexy, depends where the fat accumulates.

Attached: 1465387487627.gif (208x248, 3.99M)

That's not true at all, and I highly suggest you research things for at least a whole minute before making a fool of yourself on the internet.

This is the gayest post I've seen in a while

Attached: 1565166439423.jpg (952x713, 240K)

>actually prefer the whales
Are you trolling?

stop mansplaining you shitlord

dumb idiots.
Let me tell you why the right is the superior choice.
>They have lower self esteem, hence the need to meet the standard of society
>It's easier to feed the right to be fat than making the left to exercise so they can reach your perfect thicc size
>Had you ever seen a person after losing massive weight? Their skin is disgusting. But you won't have this problem by feeding the right girls to the right size
Only problem is the tits, since genetic failed asian hard.

Aren't women in games usually ugly now?
Why the fuck are you bitching op? Are you on your period?

I love it, the only people who complain about it are white people and whitewashed Asians/spics.
The rest of the world loves designing sexy women, it's just a shame there are very few African game devs so the only sexy black women we get in vidya come from Jap devs.

>generic chink design
>good
90% of the games that use those are cheap mmos and mobile trash. That bland looking chick is the bait for people who don't care about the game if they get to stare at tiddies like they can't get that anywhere else.

i did that's why im talking, you believe some kind of buda Christ is going to come here to earth
it's a religion you are the fool

Look at peak related. That's a real girl and that's what any man with respectable standards would call beautiful.
Aloy is a goblin in comparison, with that square jaw.

The fact that she doesn't behave feminine in the game at all doesn't help her either.

This is a more reasonable opinion regarding asian fanservice.

Attached: 1563244714813.jpg (1024x1024, 323K)

doesn't matter how it looks, it'll still be a P2W shitfest

LMAO

Attached: 987967855.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

Good taste
fatfags usually will take weight anywhere

here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitreya

t.

Attached: disney-princesses-art-realistic-proportions-19.jpg (700x481, 62K)

You'll take a woman with a body like a teen boy? Fag.

I'm more annoyed by "ultra realistic" female designs that makes women less flattering, take Claire from resident evil 2 (to be fair her facial model is cute, her ingame model enhances her WORST features) and the girls from mortal kombat (like scarlett, can't tell if swollen face or botched plastic surgery)

Bonus points to mass effect andromeda for going BACKWARDS in the aesthetics department.

The fact is men when made ultra real come off as great (ugly men look tougher in all honesty and comes off well and meek men fit the bill) but women don't even look realistic despite all the facial captures.

So I honestly believe video game characters should just be fanatical with their designs as possible, can be steven universe tier or ZOMG AZN BEWBS cringe, whatever, just lay off the realism

Dota is an American game primarily played by Russians

Would be unironically better.

> being against retarded coombrainism means I like sjw hambeasts

ok, now dilate

I like tits with some muscle to them, for that perkiness and firmness.

While I agree that japs are shit at character design, I must say that OP is a homosexual.

If seeing a skinny lady reminds you of a teen boy I have news for you pedophile.

Reminder that insecure 3D women cannot separate fiction from reality so they view 2D women as 100% real sexual competition for men.

Attached: 1561229560883.jpg (600x616, 132K)

I didn't say the obese women were better, but come on the women on the right are painfully thin, and have no curves. Not all American white women are morbidly obese. Size 14 isn't even that big.

Yes, ill the the woman that actually resembles an human being and not an amorphous blob

>behave feminine

You mean prance around in short skirts or tight pants, giggle a bunch, talk softly, and do that awkward girly run with their wrists all limp and flailing about? No thanks.

>fiction from reality
you dumb idiot.
Fictions causes men to have unrealistic expectation towards reality.
So they are kinda right.
But it doesn't make what they are doing right.
It's like killing the rich just because they are richer than you.
Or killing a girl just because she's interested in another guy rather than you.
It's wrong but justified behavior.
Thanks god they are not banning published games yet.
I still can fap to older games anytime i wanted.

East looks at gender as a binary thing and embraces it. Femininity and sexuality are strengths of the female gender.
West wants to overwrite biology and destroy all genders making everyone look like an asexual amorphous blob.

>That h/w ratio
>Realistic
What the hell was the artist thinking

>When are Asian developers gonna grow the fuck up and quit designing hentai characters for their games?
When your 14-year-old younger brother stops thinking it's cool.

All those things arouse me.

> you believe some kind of buda Christ is going to come here to earth
Hahaha what? You've fundamentally misunderstood what the Maitreya is. The Maitreya is the hope that somebody in the future will achieve true inner peace and be able to share their insights to make the world a stronger place. It could be anyone. It's a goal, not a prophecy

OP obviously isn't being serious but I don't like the sameface from a lot of Japanese games

It has Asian aesthetics for the female characters, due to the original game being a warcraft 3 mod and Blizzard for ages suffering from Eastern female design syndrome. It wasn't until Overwatch they tried new and unique designs(Zarya), unfortunately they're still churning out fapbait.

See

so it's not actually an "Asian" aesthetic, it's just you being racist about a thing you don't like

it's not a hope, it says it will
just accept it my dude, nirvana, the super buddha, it's a religion

Thankfully the west will fall, and since Asia alone makes up ~45% of the world's population, they'll be the ones who decide which direction the global culture heads in.

All this effort just to say you're hungry for cock. OP is a faggot as always.

Attached: 21f092ba631d3dd307a51e4137378fb8cd40e01781eb9262f02394920deb5a43.png (1280x720, 1.58M)

>it says it will
sounds pretty hopeful to me

>East looks at gender as a binary thing and embraces it. Femininity and sexuality are strengths of the female gender.
>West wants to overwrite biology and destroy all genders making everyone look like an asexual amorphous blob.

Male character from a Chinese game btw. You were saying?

Attached: Sheva.jpg (1366x768, 842K)

more like a prophecy to be honest senpai

If you don't understand that fine, but don't spread your ignorance like a virus.

You mean Africa will. The Black Man's rise is near.

not really

>Cherrypicking
Oof, is there no low white people won't sink to?

Too bad half of them are Indian.

Can't wait to go back to living in mud huts and selling my neighbors to whitey

tl;dr

But no, I’m not tired of them.

Nah, I'm black and even I know that that's bullshit.
Especially considering the fact that the Chinese are already taking over Africa as we speak, since Africa is just run by a bunch of corrupt despots, kings, and """presidents."""

saying it will, it saying it's going to happen, are you fo real my man
i just says what you people say, it's a religon, if you think saying that you religion is not a religion makes you happy, say it, but it's a religion

africa will never be relevant
blacks will always blame other people for their own failures

Nah, it's more like 30% of them.
Half of them ARE Chinese however.

In Buddhism and Hindusim, and you can reborn as a god or a devil depending on what you've done in life and your level and method of cultivation. Meditation and training = godhood, evil cultivation = devilhood

Is that an edit?

who made the prophecy, user?

You are being intentionally obtuse and refusing to do any reading. Stay dumb.

If Blacks worldwide unite Africa can rise and dominate. American Blacks, Euro Blacks, Africans, and Islanders need to work together. First thing is to discard all biracial/mixed people, they're trojan horses forced on us by White people to dilute the Black gene pool.

...Huh? Sorry, I was enjoying the hot dark elf

the buddhist in their books

It's been a while since the OP is this much of a faggot.

Attached: 1526676648064.jpg (2160x1920, 1.47M)

Honestly, OP is right. Whenever I play games about my wife she gets really upset and self conscious and worried that I find the girls in the game more attractive then her.

>when are they gonna grow up
Unironically, completely, entirely when they have sex. I'm not even kidding.

t. tranny

So distracted you paraphrased the post.

Having sex just taught me how much better low-effort masturbation actually is.

What the fuck is it with Asians and women having ponytails? Worse is Momiji, her hair is so long it makes no sense on a ninja warrior. Also why do female ninjas always have long ponytails, save for a few?

time to find a new hobby, or better, creater your own, you fucking leech

>female fighter/assassin
>wears heels

Why?

>WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE THIS EXCEPT THE ONES THAT DONT

>Worse is Momiji

Are you trying to out-faggot OP? What the fuck.

fpbp

>White women/trannies
>Creating anything
Kek, good luck with that.
They'll whine and complain, but since the rest of us aren't retarded like white men are they'll be ignored, until they eventually die off.

D I L A T E

Momiji sucks and is a shit design. It pisses me off that boring generic bitch ended up in DOA. Le long haired asian waifu ninja girl, wow how exciting

Yeah, they should add bulges and favor more bottomheavy builds. Then they'd be perfect.

Because high heels are sexy and it emphasizes their dexterity that they can move and fight in elegant and impractical footwear. Also:

>female fighter/assassin
Pic related. What now?

Attached: RaidenMGS4.jpg (630x1100, 71K)

Asia > Amerifats

There is nothing better than gripping a woman's head by the ponytail while she slobbers on your dick.

Dilate your wrists.

There are women in real life who behave like this. In my country girls do giggle a bunch, talk softly, and do that awkward girly run with their wrists all limp and flailing about.
That's how women are in a country with traditional standards, and it's objectively better than the alternative unless your are a faggot.

Female characters in asian games aren't that unrealitisc from a behavior point of view, their archtypes are based on real traits. Exaggerated, but real.

A good female character in a game will reflect a reality in the feminine world. The fact that western females characters are ugly and masculine just goes to show how ugly and masculine western women have become.
Imagine unironically upholding this.
Fucking disgusting.

>Fictions causes men to have unrealistic expectation towards reality.
Yeah, if you are 9 years old.

Shut the fuck up, gb2pedo era and/or off yourself you baiting cunt, nobody likes you

which Buddhist? Which books? Prophecies are made by a prophet. Who made the prophecy?

Attached: 1533137581330.png (777x784, 545K)

go read the wiki, here's all the info you are asking

Reminder a strong heel is
>better for walking
>better for running
>better for riding animals or motorcycles
The matriarchy will tell you otherwise, but practical science will always win.

This reads like it was written by a woman. Women in general have really big issues with entitlement.
Being entitled to be found attractive, beautiful or to a life partner is incel level thinking.

Attached: 1549120927937.jpg (421x834, 94K)

>hackers are trendy kids in fashionable clothes
Get fucked, weeb, the "western" variant is much more reasonable.

Holy shit sauce now!

>muh real women can't achieve this
Meanwhile.. (pic related)

Attached: he man.jpg (683x681, 65K)

>and it's objectively better than the alternative unless your are a faggot.
You need to understand that American and Western Euro whites are retarded, their women are so shitty that they've confused what a tomboy is.
A tomboy is not a woman who acts like a man because she's jealous and hates her femininity (which is what 99% of western "tomboys" are), a tomboy is simply a woman who exhibits both feminine and masculine traits, hence why eastern tomboys are often still somewhat demure and still have "girly" hobbies (like cooking or knitting or other hobbies typically associated with women) while also being physically active or even excellent athletes.
"Tomboys" in the west are just self-hating women, who think that acting like a dyke makes them better than other women, as such they almost always end up being awful people, hence why almost every western tomboy is always a complete cunt.

remove kebab

Attached: 26176121_1920173328010029_468756473_n.png (480x480, 230K)

Dilate

Ah yes. Compared to the west’s mantra where women have to become like men and dress like them and have sexual relations with other women? Yeah, no.

Getting tired of remasters that have faces scanned from real life people.

Except that man's drawing is based on real women. And if she's intentionally looking attractive, that woman's appearance is based on male ideals. You are now gay.

He man has been the center of many debate too about selling violent toys to kids, you know.

>gets btfo
>gives up
not even them but lol

The mental gymnastics are strong with this landwhale.

>toys cause violence

Why did you put western in quotes, trans person?

are you saying if you like a girly girl you are a flaming homo?
>asking info already answered
>just keep insisting
>giving up
i'm not gonna waste my time in something i already prove my dude

>America
This is why I’d never live in that shithole.

>Is it really? Think about it.
Kek, this should be good.
>You look at an anime or game girl and find her attractive. You get hard, then beat off to her. You're beating off to a character a man designed for the purpose of getting you hard. It's no different from a crossdresser fooling you into thinking he's a woman to get you blah blah blah....
Characters in digital pictures aren't real, retard.

>Fictions causes men to have unrealistic expectation towards reality.
Is that why trannies and Lefties are all mentally ill? youtu.be/UPLQNUVmq3o

imagine being American and thinking "Skinny Legs" and a fit, healthy body is unrealistic, haha.

Go to the Gym. Fat isn't good, fat isn't what you should be striving for.

Attached: 5fe43ab51112749f9c5001617aece4b6.jpg (564x648, 39K)

The only thing you proved was that you got nothing.

>American women are the standard of beauty the world over.
KEK
>Men aren't fighting to have chine4se and korean girls with skinny legs and no tits or asses.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please

Attached: 9185A296-1B67-47C2-BC4D-19E160B187A7.jpg (612x767, 101K)

hmm you are wrong, again, like always

Asian women are actually atheist. Most of them. But Atheist in the sense that they don’t have any strong opinions about God either way, not the fedora-tipping Reddit kind.

I dont give a fuck, apart from the sameface anime garbage which has always been jap games biggest weakness. They can look hot for all I care.

Attached: 1565279652389.png (743x800, 1.3M)

Bayonetta. Surprised it never got mentioned.

What's wrong with lesbians?

>Lmao stoped reading there
Me too. Lol. This thread is a laugh riot.

That asian girl looks anorexic

Damn, your bait really worked well! I will give you another (You) for the effort.

White people consider lesbians preferable to feminine women.
Which explains a lot about your countries.

There are Asian girls with large tits. Especially in Japan.

they have a unreasonable hatred for men

Every man's fantasy is for his gf to dyke out with other girls, dude

fake tits don't count

no, im not

Attached: women.jpg (706x1280, 107K)

Kinda? Asia is just more feminine all around. Even their men take on feminine traits and follow feminine grooming tactics. Like, some Asian men will put on a bit of make up like eye liner and such.

>Every white man's fantasy is for his gf to dyke out with other girls, dude
FTFY
Don't project your fetishism onto the rest of us, for the rest of us the fantasy is being in a ffm threesome, not sitting back and watching 2 girls lez out and jerking our micropenis like a cuck, that's for white guys.

She's probably like 5'1 to 5'3
the ideal weight for a woman that size 103-120LB's.

i'm that weight, i'm not anorexic, i eat 3 healthy meals a day, and only drink water. again, just because you're a fat american doesn't mean that's what is right, it's just what you're used to.

everything must be grotesque mutts

why would it need to be realistic to begin with?, its videogames, not dating guides, characters are deigned to be pretty to be looked at, thats it, and don't come at me with "unreal ideal bdies for the female body" bulshit, whe you know damn well that any guy that used videogame girls for their ideal women isn't dating anyone to begin with.

>American women are the standard of beauty the world over.
For those with a bimbo fetish, sure.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned from moving to Japan, is that fictional depictions aren’t too far from reality. Japanese girls DO act like anime characters in a number of ways. It’s just way more exaggerated in anime in some cases. But just about everything you’d expect to see given what you’ve come across in media, you’ll likely run into overall.

Sounds like you're justifying being rail thin. Us latino guys have a saying when it comes to women's bodies

"The meat is for the man, the bone is for the dog."

Because Ubisoft games are (((western)))

Thankfully no one cares about the opinions of spics.
You guys are just diet-white anyways.

>Japanese girls DO act like anime characters in a number of ways.

Bull fucking shit. They don't speak in soft whispering tones and giggle a ton or skip like a schoolgirl/walk like Jessica Rabbit.

The fuck you say to me ese?

Prove that all white people believe that.

Natural tits. I blame Japanese cows. Their milk is really good, and it’s a common part of the modern Japanese diet.

>They don't speak in soft whispering tones and giggle a ton
They do though. Giggling and high pitched "eeeeeh?" are so common you mght get tired of it.

The americans have started converting you over to their way of thinking. Soon, your continent will be filled with McDonalds, and you will go around shooting each other and fighting autistic wars over stupid idealism.

Complaining about unrealistic depictions in a setting that doesnt wants to be settled in reality

Attached: 1522511425000.png (406x452, 30K)

Easy, look at how white countries react to "overly" feminine women compared to how they react to lesbians.
Guess which one gets more shit.
I'll give you a hint, it's not lesbians.

kys

Found the tranny.

List a white country.

This is why feminine women are so goddamn annoying. This right here is a real woman:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCGVv3TZ5pU

The UK
Germany
Norway
Denmark
The Netherlands
I would say France, but I'm not entirely convinced that it's a white country anymore, as such I doubt it'd have a positive view of lesbians anyways.
All of these countries cater to lesbians arguably even more than they do regular women, because it's what's socially popular in white countries, because white people are kind of fucking stupid.

Howard Stern isn't a cuck.

>They don't speak in soft whispering tones and giggle a ton or skip like a schoolgirl/walk like Jessica Rabbit.

Eh?

What anime are you watching? Elementary school girls will skip to school. But I’ve never seen any anime with high school + girls whispering is soft tones all the time, and skipping to class.

What I’m saying is, look at girls like Senjougahara, Tosaka Rin, Taiga, the shy girl from K-On, or just about any popular and or prominent fictional female character. Then break down numerous behavioral habits of theirs, and even HOW they express themselves. (Like the classic “EHHHHHHHHH?!”). And you’ll see TONS of Japanese girls act the same way. Making bentos for guys, acting girly and shy, or even being a tsundere, all of these are 100% true.

I don't like it when silly fragile girls wield ridiculously heavy weapons like that axe and scythe. Entirely unbelievable.

have you ever once interacted with females aged 10-15?
that is not only common in japan but EVERYWHERE ELSE

Disgusting. Imagine putting up with that cunt.

I actually love that women like this exist since they give black women a bad reputation, which makes them super desperate, which makes the ones looking for a man act super feminine and demure, which I fuckin love.
Howard Stern is the definition of a cuck.

euna release FUCKING W H E N

Why are posts like this made in order to milk replies from v? like i noticed a trend of people posting topics to get guaranteed replies as if they were supposed to be some sort of discussion thread but their only purpose is to get people heated.

is this some sort of market research campaign? like i know there are trans people who like to pretend to take controversial stances because they find people's reactions to them hilarious, but even they get bored after some time and would not put the same amount of dedication into this as a lot of these posters seem to do. It's not autism cause a proper autist would direct their energy towards something more worthy like how to save half of an a button press.

>When are Asian developers gonna grow the fuck up and quit designing hentai characters for their games?
like this is obvious bait, but it's also bait disguised as being obvious bait. The poster is well aware that they will even bait people into replying because of their use of the word hentai.

it just makes me wonder if the person posting this is someone sitting at home in their boxers or if they're doing this inside an office and are getting paid to post this. if it's the latter it must be a comfy life getting paid to browse v and make posts on it.

You didn't list a single white country. Try again.

Youll never get a dark elf wife

Attached: 1565533980427.png (654x962, 770K)

>that is not only common in japan but EVERYWHERE ELSE
Not in Amerimutt land, 10-15 year old Amerimutt women act like complete and total thots, even the white ones behave like thotty black women.

I live in WA state and nobody gives a fuck about acting any way in particular.

>T-they don't count because they're cucked
Jesus m8, this is why people consider you a pathetic race.
If you want to say that eastern Europe is superior to western Europe when it comes to the women, then that's fine, I don't think anyone but in-denial Amerimutts would disagree with you, but actually sitting here and saying that white countries are no longer white because they're run by women and cucks is just desperate.

Nice new pasta

Well, thanks for the nice pic at least.

>. The women always have impossible bodies that real women can't achieve
And....?

You must live in the boonies.
I've been to Seattle m8, the 10-15 year olds there act exactly how I've described, just add more drug abuse on top of the general thottery.

What race exactly did you just assume I was?
Did you just make up a bunch of things I didn't say about Europe?

>the absolute state of christfags

Trina got a big azz though

Man Howard Stern is a fuckin boss

That's anecdotal evidence at best. For every one crazy bitch you saw here, there is twenty who don't give a fuck.

Not really, I think you're just in denial like every white Amerimutt.

He is. Especially since he’s west coast.

If he left Seattle sure.

>No u
Uh huh

I only come into these threads for the art and read none of the posts. The fact that the ratio is 290/41 is gay as hell.

Attached: 1560461142422.jpg (720x960, 117K)

“is he bothering you queen”

lose weight amerifats

I pulled a Bojack and literally returned just long enough to say "fuck off and kill yourself, retard".

Sex sells and big bouncing tits and ass will inevitably outlive all of you worthless defects that wouldn't even be here without straight males.

Attached: dc8b2f789ec49b9622bf6dba2509d17501f6a3647e85f15ea52ec725083b40f9.png (625x626, 107K)

Post god-tier Asian character designs

Attached: priest ragnarok .jpg (798x1129, 355K)

OP already did

>Why does a sexually repressed country (Korea) keep pumping out these overly sexual designed females??

Geez I dunno, it's like sex is an innate part of our nature and suppressing it only causes it to manifest in other ways.

Attached: 1552955073709.png (2048x2048, 1.06M)

I hear Kotaku is hiring so you should take your bullshit there

dont listen to all these cunnbrains op, youre right

>If you're not a 10/10 guy why are you expecting women to look like this?
if they are not 10/10 women, why do they expect we look like chad?

You clearly haven't set foot outside your suburb in a long, long time.

Tattoo on disney princess. If there's such thing I'll fight till the end.

stop destroying your bodies with low-leg/waist jeans (you're too fat for them, stop) and eating fast food trash and maybe it won't seem so impossible

Attached: 8125a19e9ded262b9d59f25a763ab6ada.jpg (1115x1587, 1.39M)

No one does you fucking moron, that's why people enjoy what is perceived as perfection in fictional works of art.

Yes. It's a plague.

No way that's china, South Korea maybe?

??? xD t. incel response. Prepare for the downdoots, you'll delete your comment in a couple of minutes cuz of shame.

2/3 of this board literally are only attracted to women that look like hentai characters. Look at the threads for those shitty ass mobile gacha games. This board claims to despite mobile gaming yet people here will waste money just to ogle some fucking anime titcow.

yikes, gamerbrain moment.

Yes, and? If they want to only be attracted to 2DPD that's entirely their decision. No one expects real women to look like that. The features are intentionally exaggerated.

Absolutely delicious you fucking faggot

These "men" are disinterested in real women for not looking like that, that is the problem. How do they expect to have relationships or families?

Roastie detected.

Seethe.

They dont. Your point?

>How do they expect to have relationships or families?
They are people who did not have a chance to begin so it is no big deal.

>thread

Attached: 1531287222497.png (732x772, 70K)

White women are fucking disgusting you filthy pigs

no, american women are. and they're not white.

Nah, western Euro and Aussie white women too, and even a significant amount of eastern Euro white women.
It's white women as a whole, because most of them kind of suck.

Whiteness is an American invention, there are no "White" people in Europe. British, French, Germans, none of them called themselves "White".

Why would you want either of those things when the internet can supply the emotional equivalent for zero effort?

What makes white women so awful? Is it just in their nature? Did the White man spoil them too much and this was the result?

>Did the White man spoil them too much and this was the result?
That's literally exactly what happened.
White women are a cautionary tale for every other race of men on the planet.
They're what happens when you don't hold your women to any kind of standard because you feel bad about being mean to them before.

Maybe they don't, and even if they did how is that your concern? What does that have to do with you?

>They're what happens when you don't hold your women to any kind of standard because you feel bad about being mean to them before.

What's Black women's excuse then

Having room temperature IQ.
But ironically, the black women that DON'T have room temperature IQ latch on to pretty much any decent man that comes along because even the niggest of nogs hold their women to SOME kind of standard, even if it's a shitty one.

Mass welfare ruined urban blacks' family structure by making the state be a replacement for husbands. The subsequent consanguineous breeding only made it worse.

This is what happens when your company gets bought out by the Chinese. More disgusting Eastern sexist designs.

Attached: candice-theuillon-plancheseve.jpg (1920x1003, 280K)

Every single woman was made by man and came from his nutsack. Think about that.

BASED chinks

>only problem is the tits
It is hands down the best part about asian girls. Flatties are the cutest.

Attached: 1565400855740.jpg (700x394, 67K)

For a good chunk I agree
It's pretty tiresome but it works and it milks weebs so I doubt they will stop any time soon.

>wanting more mentally ill kids with shit genes
If your IQ was above room temperature, you'd understand that them not having families or children is actually good.

He's just one of those "m-muh h-huwhyte genocide!" retards.
Ignore him.

Cow tits are the best

>beautiful dark elf in the OP
>absolutely shit thread
You fuckers need to get your priorities straight.

Attached: 70391746_p0.jpg (1256x900, 408K)

Yeah nah, you fucking caveman.

Attached: D_ni5cuX4AI7GjR.jpg (1166x592, 168K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4_gxONkCwls

wtf is this degeneracy?

>entirely fictional medium
>can make literally anything
>decide to just make reality again
Why would anyone waste an opportunity for creative expression like that?
We already have reality, make something better.

Attached: 1464799139122.png (540x699, 302K)

60 (read: SIXTY) PERCENT of US-American women are overweight, while 30 (read: THIRTY) PERCENT are outright OBESE.
So yes, the image is a more accurate representation of american women.

We don't have girls like in the OP in reality.

>posting flat ass
>posting grey skin

Dark elves are brown not grey/blue.

You know, western games used to have sexy girls in them, lots of sexy girls in fact, fan service wasn't always hated the way it is now. But the fact that with the exception of Rockstar and CD Projekt Red, tiresome socjus cunts like you have convinced most western devs to stop putting fan service aimed at straight dudes into their games just isn't enough is it?

You have to try and do the same with games made in Japan, Korea, China, etc, don't you? Fuck off and drop dead.

Exactly. Girl in the OP is better than reality. I prefer that.

this

Attached: 1509102732297.gif (1280x720, 3.59M)

you can be willowy and have large breasts

Brown elves are literal shit.

>elves

Attached: 1565107643805.jpg (2300x1900, 733K)

Either the East bends the knee, or their games will not sell.

>wait why is there no female in reali-
>oh
Nice one.

Attached: 1543680715800.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

>not liking caramel skin
>prefering grey/blue skin, the literal color of corpses

Nah, the east doesn't really rely on western markets anyways.
FGO became the biggest mobile game ever off of Japanese whales almost entirely.
White people are largely irrelevant as far as Asians are concerned.

Yeah OP. I'm with you, no woman could ever look like one of their designs. It just isn't possible.
Do you incels really think this look is achievable natty?

Attached: 1565646509775.jpg (2667x1500, 389K)

>not going for the actual exotic skin tone instead of a skin tone that is abundant in human women already so that hentai consuming otaku don't get too weirded out

Overly long legs/bodies somewhat intimitade me, I never felt any attraction towards Bayonetta or Raita's charachters despite liking the style and features.

>woman walking with one foot in front of the other

That isn't how real women walk.

Nah, the current trend is based on sweet fuckall with a side of nothing. Those few western games that do buck this trend don't do any worse for it. While a lot of these asian games can sell solely on sex appeal in the west due to a shortage of native fan service in western titles.

It's because their features subconsciously remind you of Man's early predators in ancient times, when devils openly ruled the Earth and forced humans into servitude.

Ryo, please.

Hoes on the left are at least walking trying to better themselves.

what

>>when devils openly ruled the earth and forced humans into servitude
Now look, it's bad enough that we either have some stupid feminazi(or someone pretending to be one for yous)who started this thread and likely has made multiple posts in it. We really don't need an idiot christard too. Go the fuck away.

What is it about those cloth wrist band things that are so adorable?

What's actually wrong with any of this?

Yes, I turn to video games as a source of makebelieve, not some proxy for reality.

I'm not a christian though. It's a fact, Devils once openly ruled Earth in ancient times. Many of the gods of different religions were Devils, including the Jewish god. Back in those days wickedness reigned supreme. Human sacrifices, murder was common and seen as a trivial crime, orgies in the streets. At any moment a Devil could fancy a human either for food or sex or entertainment, and simply take them as they wished, and no one could do anything about it. Humans were mere cattle before their might.

Those days are going to return, mark my words. The Devils are returning once more to re-establish their rule. People will think it's a golden age, don't fall for it. These beings will turn out world into literal Hell on Earth to match their astral lower negative realms.

That's only because old people live forever here.

spoken like a true mutt.
meanwhile Japan has one of the highest life expectancies, while simulatneously boasting one of the lowest obesity rates.
Weird.

ok wait, let's that's true, who stopped the devil and made things normal

High seafood diet. That's not weird at all?

No, American women are just fat fucks.

They're an island nation. But nothing prevents people everywhere else from eating healthy food, people simply choose not to. Obesity is not some sort of an illness you have no control over it. It's a failure of upbringing and education as well as willpower. If you can't stop yourself from constantly putting shit in your mouth like a baby, you shouldn't even be treated like an adult.

Oh so you admit it's the average american's diet fault. Great that we can agree on this.

those heavy metals though

Okay? You missed the point of what I said completely.
Old people live forever in America for a variety of reasons, despite their terrible diets. That is exactly why the statistic provided here is skewed.

they waste all their money on drugs and hospitals, if you call that living...

A warrior monk from an ancient clan in Tibet came down from the mountain temples in Shambala to fight the leader of the Devils, and impart knowledge onto the rest of mankind of positivity, love, kindness, and humility. These virtues changed the vibrations of our world to that of a higher realm, thus forcing the Devils back to their own realms.

However, these values have been lost, and worldwide humans are becoming more and more dark and wicked. Even our entertainment is steeped in evil and wickedness and fear. The elites of this world have been communing with the Devils, and told that if they help to increase the negative frequency of Earth to match their realms, they can come into ours and grant them great power over all of us, as lords and dukes. However just as in the past, this is a lie, the Devils will simply have their human pawns ruin the world with evil, arrive into our world as "beings of light", and scapegoat their human pawns as the cause of all our ills, and thus sealing their fate, and then claiming rulership(which humanity will give to them due to helping rid us of our "evil elites".

Except, again, the issue isn't that old people are living longer, it's that Americans have shit diets, hence why user brought up how many old people there are in Japan.
Do all Americans have reading comprehension this shit?

Yeah it's a damn shame, but I've seen most of the world and every country has problems.

>moves goalpost
No John, you are the American.

>Do all Americans have reading comprehension this shit?

Look at who we elected as our president and you tell me.

Okay, so we've reached the part where the American throws out terms that it doesn't understand, great.

I like you schizo user. Please tell me more.

The issue, you illiterate shit, was that the statistic provided here is not representative of an average american woman, and that is the only thing I said.
>those mental gymnastics
>putting words in my mouth
>moving the goal post
Jesus christ your post reads like a disaster zone. American fragility everybody.

>No u!
Desperate

>An average is not representative of an average
Good lord Amerimutrs are stupid.
Here, let me help you out.
What you mean to say is that it's not representative of the average YOUNG (let's say sub-35) American woman, and I'm willing to bet that it's not too far off.
American women are fat fucks.

>literally over half of all american women are overweight
>n-no, it's not representative of the average american woman at all!!!

>American women are fat fucks.

This. Most of the girls I went to school with ballooned up and got fat as shit now.

No. But I'm not a gay man.

dilation reminder

>implying straight men that actually get pussy want unrealistic looking anime girls

When is Riot gonna give Kat a VU and make her design more acceptable in this day and age?

Attached: Katarina.jpg (1232x1080, 95K)

White guys who believe this shit are hilarious.
Any dude can enjoy hot cartoon bitches, only white guys are dumb enough to think getting pussy and enjoying cartoon bitches are mutually exclusive.

Finally this shit thread is delivering results, please continue

cringe and low t

Straight man with a healthy sex drive wants literally everything from time to time.

Donald Trump is the final phase of the Elites plan to bring the Devils into our world. The left wing has been radicalized for years during the Obama era, and now Trump is here to radicalize the right, and cause a civil war, which will erupt into WW3 once other nations take advantage of America's weakness. The ensuing bloodshed, panic, fear, and terror will be the final key to opening the gate and letting the Devils into our world. They will end the wars with ease, blame the elites and throw them under the bus, and then gladly accept our rule in which we will gladly hand over our free will to them. The argument will be "why trust human leaders when they are always corrupt and fail, when we can trust these otherworldly godlike beings who saved us from the clutches of corrupt humans?"

Once we accept their rule, it is over. A new Dark Age will finally begin, and this time I cannot see anyone saving us. Earth will be added to the collection of fallen worlds the Devils have claimed, and we will then be mutated into demons and sent to fight across the galaxy and the universe for our new overlords who will demand blood and terror.

Well I am not gay so no, I am not getting tired of them.

yeah things are getting funky for real, this civil war meme is happening all over the world not only in usa, they want people to fight each other over political belief, or a belief in general

get in shape people and start learning self defence techincs, for real

but after the great global civil war there's going to be peace again so we got that one for us, which is nice

my hypotesis for all this problem is too much people

Even scat and zoophilia, huh?

every time somebody's saying it's happening there's no happening. I've seen these nonhappenings for 20 years now

dude, that's like, vanilla, right?

well the happenings take some time, from the french revolution, where a bunch of people died, to the ww1, to the ww2 to this thing we are getting now but well, life finds a way

It's not bait if you take every attractive trait and line it up in a post like this.

Attached: 67787948_p0.jpg (892x1200, 355K)

How should I know? I don't have a healthy sex drive.

You know what I meant, stupid faggot.

wtf is with her legs at this point she's basically 33% spider

Look sharp be sharp. come on loser

>she's basically 33% spider
that's kinda hot

I read this all in Travis’ voice.

Attached: 17D8CE99-E5E4-4B0E-9364-A178CFE302DD.jpg (739x415, 31K)

>Scat
No
>Zoo
Yes

I believe that was the intention, to make her look taller/larger. Almost everything about her posture and garments have long and sharp gestures.

who dis

Well fuck me user I went to a restaurant with a male chef with 5 star rating over a 0.5 star female home cook. Shit still I prefer his food over that garbage that female made I must be gay. But for reals seek help user no one can be this fucking retarted.

Final Fantasy XIII

shit complexion. Her skin looks blotchy and veiny

>The women always have impossible bodies that real women can't achieve without obscene surgeries.
And why would that in any way bother your fat ugly unwanted dirty ass?
It's not like strong rich men would chose you over some real model or porn star anyway.
Go stick some giant nigger dildo up yourself.

>being proud of being fat fucks on average
lmao

>Look at who we elected as our president and you tell me.

Go put a bullet in your head you Trump hating retard.

Same with this entire thread. You don't respond to far leftists bait seriously. They have problems in their brains that make them believe that such things are acceptable. You cannot reason with them

>Is anyone else getting real sick of Asian styled female character designs? Doesn't matter if it's Japanese, Chinese, or Korean, it's the same shit again and again. The women always have impossible bodies that real women can't achieve without obscene surgeries. They always have unrealistically and inhumanly long legs, perfect perky butts(no stretch marks on their thighs or butts either of course). Their arms are always thin but toned and never any flab god forbid. No love handles, no stomach pooch, just perfectly flat stomachs(or even six pack abs in some cases). Perfect hair of course too, especially when it's insanely long(as if women can fight with hair going to their ass or their knees or even the damn floor, come on now!). Also the faces, always youthful and unblemished, unless it's a "fake" blemish like "oh no she has a demon eye and has to wear an eyepatch to hide it!"
>Also the clothing. It's always overly sexy. Really short skirts, thigh high boots, stiletto heels, skintight leather pants, short jackets and shirts showing midriff, etc. Never anything practical. And they always have to act perfectly feminine at all times, either hopping around, walking like some "innocent schoolgirl" or a professional model swaying their hips nonstop like Jessica Rabbit.

Attached: 292f16a5d041f804b3f6cee7057cdf25[1].jpg (1024x557, 63K)

Post pantyhose or thigh-highs.

Attached: pantyhose 42339752_2041049329291748_2171774836269907968_o.jpg (564x1385, 63K)

who are you trying to fool here ?
the reset era stank is fuming from you

men in black

christ cuck fuming in the 80s is no "debate"

lolno u homo

Attached: L2.jpg (560x960, 111K)

she already has gotten a new walk animations that puts her right in the trans category.

Why is that people only bitch about "unrealistic female standards" and never complain about how guys in video games should have a beer belly and not perfect six packs?

Faggot and/or a woman. Leave.

bump

>big fab of mobas
>played League of Legends for years
>getting real sick of Asian styled female character designs?

wth am I reading?

Because only insecure women and their orbiters complain about this sort of thing.

I want to believe this a troll because if it isn't the world is truly lost.

Attached: 1564038028741.jpg (400x400, 77K)

>drawing makes pp go up
>sells well in a male audience
>drawing is unattractive and average-looking
>shocked when it doesn't do that well

Attached: 49625884_2246993662291661_1703285266820628480_n.jpg (472x511, 21K)

Architect, is that you?

Dilate

finally someone who understands THICC, fatfag wheres a mistake

So when will you start charging rent?

This but unironically.

>implying asians are even human

Koreans have no taste, the art is technically good but has no soul.

They do complain about that. They complain all the time that there's a much broader range of acceptable male body types in games and media in general.

Nope, I love that kind of design, you must just be some kind of faggot or mad fat woman.

>have the entire western industry designing character and games for him and his kind
>complains about a couple of countries not doing it
a textbook example of cuckoldry

Just go to the gym, you'll see plenty of women that manage to achieve and even surpass these "impossible" standarts.

Artist is Dead Man on AS btw.

>There are people that actually believe in such low tier shitpost

try to find someone like futuba in real life, pretty hacker girl with glasses, impossible lmao

it's fetish art and the artist had nothing to do with the article

what's the point of your argument?

they're disinterested in real women because real women are disinterested in them. even the ugliest land whale have super high standards nowadays because there's an infinite number of single men, so the average looking dude has been fucked. at least i. murica.

>i am the new standard of beauty
nothing surprising here

While this is true, women are also stupid as fuck, you can lie to them and say you're some finance advisor that makes a fuckton of money and you're visiting town etc. and they'll get interested in you even if you're obese, short and balding, you just need to perfect your routine and start to believe the utter bullshit that you spout, if they start doubting you just lie more, start making up bigger and bigger lies, eventually they'll just stick around to cash out all the sex they given you, they'll even believe you have a flat on paris and you'll fly them on your private jet and how you're about to cash out a big investment or receive an inheritance. Women have such high standards that it's impossible to meet them, so your only choice is to become the fantasy they think they deserve and get buttsex while you can.

Go be gay somewhere else

horzion zero PORN oh no no no

asian design is just sad fantasies, reality is just as sad it's horrible

This, you're kissing cultured sperm.