Could the Reapers have successfully harvested Holy Terra?

Attached: ReapTheWarhammer.jpg (640x640, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scifi.fandom.com/wiki/Bolder's_Ring
scifi.fandom.com/wiki/Xeelee
youtube.com/watch?v=PIGxMENwq1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

no

Hershey *blam*

No.

not just no but fuck no

a random Orkz pirate fleet could destroy the memeapers

Considering the mass effect ship armament and armor is much inferior than the Imperium's
Nah, the reapers only did that much damage because they had superior ships

Their ground forces are very low tier in the 40k universe and even imperial guards deal with that kind of bullshit on a daily basis

Not to mention that holy terra is effectively a fortress planet full of turrets, huge walls and a shitload of soldiers

Depends on how capable they are of indoctrinating the populace, but if they try to just straight up brute force invade they'd easily be demolished.

Yes they would infect the enemy computer systems which are archaic and not fully understood and indoctrinated the cannon fodder.

WH40K has way bigger problems than the reapers to deal with on a daily basis. The reapers are a "mild annoyance" compared to chaos crusades and tyranid fleets.

Attached: nope.jpg (480x680, 42K)

Terra is a fortress planet filled with cannon emplacements, with a moon that is also a fortress planet filled with cannon emplacements, with several other artificial satellites that was fortresses filled with cannon emplacements.

How do you successfully invade a fortress that is surrounded by fortresses?

For starters they wouldn't even stand against a fucking computer virus dogshittery of Chaos Gods, they'd become Chaos God pawns with a blink.
Second of all, Terra is the most guarded place in the entire Universe. From even beyond Pluto and all the way towards Earth there is a fucking onion ring of overpowered defenses in all directions, 360 degrees with Terra centered, that the Solar System would survive even if you magically transported it into the fucking Eye of Terror itself and it would survive for quite a while, which is why Emperor "dying" and the Astronomican getting temporarily shut down until he revives through the multiple way theorized that would definitely happen, absolutely fucking NOTHING would happen in the meantime on an existential level to Humanity and especially the Solar System.
Also expect all the forbidden technology and sciences from the Dark Age being activated due to extraordinary circumstances, and we are talking shit that even the Chaos Gods fear.

If the chaos , eldar and necron fuckery cant mess with Imperium ships, I doubt reapers can

WH40K universe had humans fight a full blown A.I uprising with bullshit horror megaweapons like literal star devouring engines of destruction and that all happened BEFORE the imperium existed in what you would call "the more peaceful, simpler times" and all that was just a minor footnote in WH40K history

Reapers are a fucking joke by comparison.

Attached: 1547006375510.jpg (960x958, 215K)

That's why the Empire wins, these reapers are too weak to resist against a single unit of the mechanic cult trying to hack them

>Reapers are a fucking joke by comparison.

What about the Culture?

Attached: CULTURE.jpg (594x762, 122K)

STC is a hell of a drug.

Don't compare Gaylo Universe to either Culture or 40k, and don't compare 40k to Culture because Culture is a fuck you to everything in existence.
If God Emperor has his way in terms for plans for Humanity, Humanity will evolve into a Culture tier power though. He's trying to convert Humanity into the Eldar super-psyker species except without the Warp dogshittery side-effect which the Eldar produced. We are talking creating galaxies out of nothing tier shit.

I've never read those series so I have no idea.

>Also expect all the forbidden technology and sciences from the Dark Age being activated due to extraordinary circumstances, and we are talking shit that even the Chaos Gods fear.
Book? Somehow I find it hard to believe Imperium ever invented tech surpassing that of Necrons.

MS 1 reapers, yes.
All other iterations of reapers, no.

Humanity at it's zenith during dark age of technology had surpassed the Eldars for a brief time. Their tech was vitually magic untill the robot uprising.

>Gaylo
???

>which is why Emperor "dying" and the Astronomican getting temporarily shut down until he revives through the multiple way theorized that would definitely happen, absolutely fucking NOTHING would happen in the meantime on an existential level to Humanity and especially the Solar System.
part of the golden thrones function is to seal shut the emperors attempt at breaking into the webway. This broken bridge to the webway is an unfiltered and unrestricted warp portal. If Emps dies then earth gets fucked by a chaos deamon invasion from its very heart.

Dunno about surpassing, but very close. Mechanicum ark when activated, chronoshifted eldar ship back in time to hit it with micro-black hole. Troops usign terminator armor were to be standarized space marines armor. Super-heavy tanks like baneblade were just "battle tanks" like leman russ. Warlod titans were just "battle titans". Volkite weaponry is straight up cheating in terms of ranged weapons, very similiar to necron gauss rifles. They were like nearly necrons, boosted by massive numbers and automation. Can safely claim that humanity was stronger than eldars and virtually anything in galaxy

All the Tech during the peak of Humanity with AI development included was pretty much something that even out-shined the Eldar in some aspects.
It was improved upon by the crazy Mechanicum (or was it Mechanicus then, can't remember) before the Schism of Mars.
So any of the books dealing with the technology from that age including for instance the weapon that Kelbor-Hal possessed which even Horus feared and could potentially kill even the God Emperor, and what could kill the God Emperor, and it was a small mechanism.

Now, there's a big mistake being made about the current Imperium not knowing shit about technology and sciences.
The truth is that plenty of hidden groups are still up-to-date and well versed including the Inquisition itself.
Much like all that's needed to blow up our current Earth are only 100 people on this planet knowing how to operate nuclear weapons, out of 7.7 billion, the same applies to the 40k current age. You don't need the Mechanicum knowing, you only need a select few individuals and groups hidden from all eyes including the Chaos Gods.

Also the Emperor's Royal Guard are not barred from using forbidden technology or even developing/studying it, and we are talking Primarch-tier figures who have lived up to today.

Didnt they harvest them before they reached a point where the galaxy was a threat to them?

Chaos Demon Invasion can't do shit with the royal guards armed with forbidden technology. There's also other parties in cahoots with the forces defending both sides of the Webway, and that of course includes the Dark Eldar mercs and even the proper Eldar who are well aware and keeping eyes.
In the time it takes for the Emperor to do whatever magic to revive, all's good.

That's not from Halo you retard zoomer.

This.

Reapers visit and harvest. Tyranids have our galaxy surrounded and since they are all all consuming race they could be massive on a universal scale.

Bottom sure as fuck is.

Which faction + ship is more powerful militarily then? EVE or Stellaris?

>Much like all that's needed to blow up our current Earth are only 100 people on this planet knowing how to operate nuclear weapons
Sterilize down to unicellulars, to blowing up is out of the question.

>Also the Emperor's Royal Guard are not barred from using forbidden technology or even developing/studying it, and we are talking Primarch-tier figures who have lived up to today.
Didn't know that. I bet if Mechanicus learns about it they will be blackstone mad.

Why are zoomers so fucking stupid?

Attached: 697523ffdcdbf5d1627972e421c856ff.jpg (832x1300, 178K)

SW are pretty powerful. They also cross the galaxy in hours unlike fucking 40k ships.

>Stellaris
Dude bombing a planet take months ingame and all the planet destroyer ships can't have any other kind of weapon

>ship
39640m Void, i think i read that somewhere novel or something. I forget the name.

They wouldn't even get close to Terra.

My mistake then. The original picture is such low quality i saw the transport ship of halo outline.

a reaper was killed by a man pointing an aiming reticle on a cannon while trotting back and forth to dodge a laser

Compare the sizes of the ships in this image.

Attached: Imperium.jpg (2056x1788, 1.22M)

>SW are pretty powerful.
>They also cross the galaxy in hours
This universe doesn’t seem to allow faster-than-light travel.

With these ones

Attached: ME ships.jpg (8576x6352, 3.53M)

What is the biggest ship in Sci-Fi?

Why do all those ships look the same?

Where are the battleships in that pic?

Attached: ImperialNavyShipClasses.jpg (1250x1798, 207K)

How do you define a space ship?

>muh size
Guess the Protoss beat them both.

Attached: sc2.jpg (2834x2842, 811K)

Super Star Destroyer from Star Wars.

Can fly through space and contain passengers?

Any Culture GSV. But some settings have retarded shit like galaxy-size vessels.

Attached: Culture GSV.jpg (2250x1056, 223K)

40k ftl is all about warp travel, which can go from twilight zone hijinks to full blown demonic incursions.

>the machinarium hack the reaper back and win some new ships

This is just a single hangar bay (not even the primary one) on board a Culture GSV.

Attached: 2oLT1abN30O9C3_0nprl8KnGbUV2hZdoYMhe7SfFq5Q.jpg (1024x576, 134K)

Some sci-fi settings had shit like repurposed/modified planets converted into a spaceship.

Fuck me. He right. 3 x leviathan for that

Culture's one of those SF settings where things get silly. Zapping nukes into hyperspace before they explode silly.

It still has nothing on Xeelee and Photino Birds. We get this topic on /tg/ a fair bit. It's basically Xeelee > Culture > Some other bullshit I can't recall > Warhamms > Most other franchises.

hahahah
no

But who could beat The Galactic Empire at their height?

Attached: 1200px-Spaceship_and_Sun_emblem.svg.png (1200x1073, 244K)

Pretty sure one of those discussions concluded that the Xeelee should be able to deal with the Birds that aren't even really sapient.

>Xeelee and Photino Birds. We get this topic on /tg/ a fair bit. It's basically Xeelee > Culture > Some other bullshit I can't recall > Warhamms > Most other franchises.
Gimme a quick rundown on xelee and photino

So you got bored of spamming /tg/ with "How would X fare in 40K" and decided to move here, huh? Good luck staying afloat with all the shitposters around.

And then you have the Downstreamers shitting on everyone.

scifi.fandom.com/wiki/Bolder's_Ring

TENGAN TOPPEN GURREN LAGGAN!

No idea but I still feel annoyed that this was my first Culture book and it's arguably the weakest.

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is 52.8 billion light years tall, according to the official guide book from GAINAX (仕事魂). This makes it about 57% the size of the observable universe, which spans 93 billion light years.
Good shit lmao.

People still say it's a good starting point because it gives a general enough idea of how the Culture handles warfare. That said, I haven't read any other since.

Manifold series is insane

Chaos gods successfully converted one Aeon Commander (SC: FA version) to their cause and thrown through the warp on Armageddon.
How fucked is the imperium?

Attached: 1565395435133.jpg (780x1190, 335K)

Yes. Take a planetoid, apply mass effect. Launch it at Holy Terra. If they want to protect the planet and the emperor, the fleet has to block it. Repeat until all the ships are broken.

>Chaos gods successfully converted one Aeon Commander (SC: FA version) to their cause
>How fucked
Marxon was a pushover in SC, they'll barely notice.

Same situation as the reapers. WH40K already dealth with way worse A.I uprising.

No, the Sol System has been turned into a massive death guantlent with its own personal fleet(with ships bigger than reapers) and the moon is a giant orbital defense platform.

scifi.fandom.com/wiki/Xeelee

>Capital Reaper is size of Imperium FRIGATE
>probably that small frigate has more firepower than dozen of capital reapers
>Imperium still has many bigger ships
>mfw I'm an Imperium admiral

Attached: 1487862019878.png (600x570, 124K)

not even close

Better question is who would win between a Force Sensitive in Star Wars and a Psyker in 40k.
Oh right, a Psyker can accidentally blow up an entire planet.

But that way worse AI uprising destroyed a vastly superior technologically empire of man.
Of course, exterminatus probably solves the problem.
But how much conventional weaponry do you need to stop a CSAR with a full hangar of aircraft?
Who would win in a duel between Imperator titan and galactic colossus?
What can drown each other in numbers - Guard or LABs?

Psykers have such incredibly wide range of power levels that it's hard to say without being super precise about what psyker fights which jedi.

Reapers are a joke as SF powerlevels go, OP

I never played KOTOR, but wasn`t there a Sith in lore who could do exactly that?

Not really, it depends on the "level" of the psyker.
A Delta can read the minds of everyone in town or pulp someone against a wall.
A Alpha can crush a Titan with a glance

Yea, Time Lords and Downstreamers float around the upper echelons too.

SuppComm tech is nowhere near the WH40K level apart only from SuppComm's construction tech. The only advantage I see is faster spread and production rates for SuppComm factions but everything else is inferior.

Darth Nihilus was able to suck out the Force out of the things, and no Force = no life. Yeah, he actually killed that way whole Jedi Conclave and race of Force Sensitives by sucking out whole planet.

no mass relays, no technological development based on their own. they are dead in the water for starter.
all the other reasons people post here about them being inferior in pretty much every way.

no.

It's hard to tell. Asimov never really went into great detail about how they wage war other than nuke planet surfaces. Also, while they have something like 25 million inhabited worlds we don't know the size of their military

By the way how does the imperium even deal with Alpha level psykers to begin with? Is exterminatus the only option at that point? Somehow I have hard time believing that someone will get lucky with sniping that guy with a rifle or something.

Nothing can get close even to Segmentum Solar without being detected instantly

One Necron ship did appear near Mars once tho. That was spooky for the 2 seconds it stayed in one piece.

No computers, pure repurposed Servitor brains bby

The only race that could actually be threatened by reapers in W40K is the Tau.

Attached: 1446817395975.jpg (811x594, 95K)

Obligitory planet of guardsmen post.

The only thing threatening about the reapers on a larger scale is the indoctrination effect, especially if you dont think to look for it or even detect it at all since it emnates from even pieces of their technology
And even then sufficiently high willpower can overcome it.

Attached: Planet of Guardsmen.png (1089x2066, 586K)

Please, don`t mind me, I`m just Waaghing through the solar system.
t. Beast

>the planet is a fort
>the moon is a fort
>there's a bunch of forts flying around
>all the forts are filled with dudes who purge xeno life for a living/passion

oh yeah it'll go great for them reaps

>That image

I literally grabbed the screen and started laughing.

Even those faggots would be fine I think. Especially since they're one of the most high-tech factions currently alive in 40K.

fuck me that's about as much dakka as you can fit into one 'thing'

Sounds like a planet to me.

Ok I should've added 'it can fly and navigate though space under it's own power" if you want to be super picky about it.

>implying there is an upper limit
You take dat back.

Attached: Dakkatitan[1].jpg (2007x1614, 783K)

Not enough dakka.

>Reapers Devastation Class carrier
When does this appear?

so can a planet if you're willing to invest a lot of time

EVE would beat any other universe due to weaponized autism.

Attached: 2000405224.jpg (1024x1024, 271K)

Considering the Reapers are controlled by an AI, couldn't a simple, super advanced virus just give you control over the Reapers?

Well that would count as a spaceship then. Planetary ship is a ship, yes.

>couldn't a simple, super advanced virus
>simple, super advanced

Are you by chance retarded or merely pretending?

>But that way worse AI uprising destroyed a vastly superior technologically empire of man.
Come again?

>But how much conventional weaponry do you need to stop a CSAR with a full hangar of aircraft?
Czar and a single destroyer should be enough.

>Who would win in a duel between Imperator titan and galactic colossus?
They are about same height but titans are equipped with void shields so colossus is most likely becoming slag in one volley without inflicting any real damage.

>What can drown each other in numbers - Guard or LABs?
>LABs
Who? And they don't need to drown anyone in numbers of troops when faced with dumb bots. They'll do the usual guard thing: entrench and drown everything in ordnance.

Properly trained and equipped Blanks can get close enough.

Are you sure you aren't mixing observable universe with estimated actual size?

I worded it badly, I meant a mere virus could bring them down.
Sure, it would need to be advanced, but you could just enslave all of them without having to fire a single weapon.

The only reason they were a threat in Mass Effect is because people got indoctrinated while investigating them and that Reapers killed everyone before they reached a point where species managed to become more advanced than them.

>Blanks

Oh yeah, I forgot about those cunts.

I love the joke that our Earth is just a planet full of Blanks which is why we haven't dealt with anything in 40k

>most high-tech factions currently alive in 40K
Not even close, they're between the guard and mechanicus

>mere virus could bring them down.

That's like assuming that "mere flu could down a human being"

what gave you the impression that super-advanced A.I. wouldn't have the equivalent of an electronic immune system to battle computer viruses?

Fuck no

Didn't they surpass current imperium in several fields of tech already?

Don't forget blanks who also have psyker powers on top of that.
>hurr durr i negate all psykers, except myself!
This is some Japanese Anime level shit, and i'm talking DBZ era.

Side not, what makes you an imperium admiral user?

in what field? they can barely into FTL

Well, Cerberus did actually manage to control Reaper troops.
They just didn't manage to control the Reapers themselves, but someone from a much more advanced universe like 40k would be easily be able to do it.

Attached: 1559774584314.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

Assassinorum game when?

Attached: chaos_crashers___colored_by_ironshrinemaiden.jpg (1024x640, 147K)

>someone from a much more advanced universe like 40k would be easily be able to do it.

Citation needed especially since current imperium of man or any other faction in WH40k has barely any experience with A.I.

Hacking an A.I. is basically the most troublesome way of defeating it unless you're an A.I. yourself or you have one under your command because A.I. will always be better at cyberspace warfare than any organic opponent.

Even the mechanicus deals with forbidden tech and developing it.
They tend to exploit loopholes to do it, but it doesn’t stop them unless it’s blatantly retarded to do so, or if it’s obvious xeno tech

>Don't forget blanks who also have psyker powers on top of that.
What kind of fucking heresy is that? Blanks, also known as Psychic Nulls, are literally soulless. Which also happens to be the reason why Necrons can't be psykers.

Which current Imperium? You have the majority who uses medieval tech which seems to be doing fine against them.
You also have the high tier among Space Muhreens and Mechanicunts.
Then you have the Forbidden Tech using cells and Inquisition among them who use Peak-Eldar tier banned tech from the peak of Humanity era and then some.
Hell, the Imperium just came out with the new and improved Space Marines who are closer than ever to Primarchs on average and have less flaws than all current Astartes and a higher resistance to corruption, and also less limitations on the technology they are allowed to use. Shit's going haywire in 40k.

Reapers couldn't even stand up to the Protoss, never even mind 40K.

Psycher - (minus) or some shit. Basically their Blank status is like an evolution of a Blank which leads to a Horseshoe Theory and gives them their own special powers.

A Callidus game can be fairly easily made using Dishonored as foundation.
You could probably pull off something very similar to Eversor with E.Y.E. too.

>Which current Imperium?

I guess when compared to what the space marines are used to?

Good Lord that's retarded.

> After transforming into its drill form, its size is multiplied significantly, since its Super Tengen Toppa Giga Drill is at least ten times longer (528 billion light years), and about four times wider. This gives it a cone area over 180 times the size of the Super Tengen Toppa, and the size of over 100 universes.
Man we’re reaching levels of sci-go dickwaving that hasn’t been reached before

Attached: image.jpg (732x535, 109K)

Their infantry rifle is better, but everything else has trade offs, ending up either slightly better or on par with the stuff they issue the imperial guard. None of it really compares with what the mech keeps hidden away, like that ark mechanicus that had a black hole gun.

>if it’s obvious xeno tech
The mechanicus regularly tries to reverse engineer necron tech.

You're talking about Omega minus on the assignment scale.

He's talking about Culexus Assassins

>Voyager enters the 40K galaxy

How fucked is the setting?

Attached: Janeway.png (568x339, 136K)

Pariahs? But they aren't psykers.

Meh. Call me when sci-fi scale reaches multiverse. Universe is old news.

Again, which Space Muhreenes? You have shits with Librarians having file days and not giving a fuck about Inquisition, you have Space Muhreens who are obsessed with science and technology when nobody's looking, you have these new shits in a new series that's gonna make the Universe implode.
Probably the biggest misery is that you never know what the fuck the Imperium is going to throw at you next, they are worse than the Tyranids in terms of unpredictability.
First moment you are fighting medieval Imperium and next moment your head somehow went through time and space and is watching its own body being exploded into blood mists in the last microsecond because of some crazy shit.

I just want to say i love how over the top bullshit Warhammer is.

not at all because janeway only survived with asspulls
youtube.com/watch?v=PIGxMENwq1k

They have their own supernatural powers that aren't psycher powers but might as well be categorized. Kind of like Space Wolves with their sorcery dogshit "which isn't sorcery like Magnus we pinkie-swear!"

On average space marine tech is fairly standarised, no?

Is there any way to make your setting have galaxy tier tech without turning it into a “muh setting better than yors” joke?

When it comes to weapons and vehicles they use and the technology variance of those, nope.
When it comes to their suits, yeah.

the codex is for big faglords and only nerds in tabletop pay attention to it, actual sm don't give a shit about the codex astartes and do what they want in most books

It depends on whether lasers are really as laughable to the federation as is stated. They mock the shit out of someone in TNG for using laser cannons but the imperium has a lot of flashlights.
Teleporters and replicators would likely mass-mobilise mars (as in, they'd attach engines to it and fly it at Voyager screaming "mine") as that kind of UC bullshit is the STC dream.
now the borg tech is where I think things get interesting. A cross between genestealer infestation (as a vastly accelerated rate) and necron-ish bullshit would probably be the wet dream of any faction except the people using it but Janeway is basically a war criminal, so she'll soon fit right in.

Ad that to non-warp warp travel (if it works, I mean the warp being an infested shithole might "affect the subspace bubble" or some other tech bullshit, but if it works you just got a safe superior tumbling warp tech.

But its one ship, and literally everyone would want it. Some bid dick Eldrad type would eventually find a way to crack it open and drink the goodies inside, or more likely it'd get blown to shit in the ensuing firefight.

That's the fun of it, yeah. Take Dark Eldar for example: the Eldar murder coke orgied Slannesh into existence. The Dark Eldar saw this and, instead of stopping their degeneracy, doubled down even harder. They are more evil than Chaos and I love them so

on the subject of power levels and hat shit, can we agree that SCPfags are huge faggots? i always see them on Yea Forums and /tg/ saying their super obscure, useless god could beat everyone in 40k and dc and marvel and everywhere because of one story that's likely not even canon

>They have their own supernatural powers that aren't psycher powers but might as well be categorized.
How does even that work? Are they just some kind of vampiric psyker?

>Kind of like Space Wolves with their sorcery dogshit "which isn't sorcery like Magnus we pinkie-swear!"
No, that's just hypocrisy. Same as with daemon princesses.

SCP has been shit since lelddit took it over

There's a Arthur C.Clarke short story I always fucking forget the name of that I'd say does it semi-well, because its from the perspective of modern humans who are basically conquistadore'd by some unknowably huge faction of assholes, but its drip fed to us and we never really get an idea of the size. Its a pretty normal sci-fi allegorical story for colonialism and the veil of ignorance until suddenly they stop. It all goes quiet.

Because the giant biomass-eating storm they were desperately annexing territory and resources to fight has just reached the terminal shock of our solar system.

They don’t do it publicly though.
The other blatant violations of mechanicus principles on innovation get handwaved by the magos saying something along the lines of “actually I’m just refining an Imperium design ;^)” and it usually works unless they’re in the shit politically.

>SCP
That's just a pile of fanfiction that got made into a setting. Some of it's pretty cool, but most of it is garbage.

I know what you're talking about mate. It's probably just one faggot making all those threads since they use leddit spacing, get triggered easily, can't take criticism, etc

When will they elevate Asdrubael and Lelith to godhood?

>lasers are really as laughable to the federation as is stated
Considering a photon torpedo is an matter-antimatter bomb and would do most of its damage through gamma rays I think its just a case of these particular lasers being shit.

>Asdrubael
>Considered the most devious of a race legendary for deviousness
haha seems like a fun guy

I'd agree user, but as with all hypothetical battles I tend to be leery of going "yes this would definitely happen"
Plus all the factions have some impressively horrific weaponry that would be far harder to guage. Would necron dakka just flay right through the shields? What would happen if you just drove an asteroid full of orcs into the hull at high speed/slow enough speed the shields don't stop it? What if Neelix goes into heat and deliberately transports a bunch of culexis assasins on board because they promised a smorgasboard orgy?
I do think in the right place Voyager could do incredible damage though, forget the Imperium, I think the Tyranids might have to make a hive fleet fucking outta here if that borg shit works as well on them as it did the weird fluidic space alium.

I hear his elite troops are known as the hand holders for a reason.

Attached: compare.jpg (4268x5690, 3.9M)

Those asspulls are literally part of her infinity plot armor.

Minmatar ships are so good.

Not quite the same, but considering the subject of crazy shit

Attached: 1377525236847.jpg (806x727, 262K)

He declared himself a living god after his resurrection. Lelith wants to capture Lucius the Eternal, strip him of his cursed armor, and duel him. Allegedly, that's what allows him to possess those who kill him. She's hanging out with the Ynnari to accomplish this, she's ambivalent towards Ynnead

>they would infect the enemy computer systems
>gets overloaded with machine spirit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sounds like yet another bioweapon of the Old Ones accidentally breaking out of Webway 2.0.

Ynnari are okay hanging out with a Darkie? I barely know anything about the new stuff.

This plus Terra is the most heavily defended region of space in 40k.

>How do you successfully invade a fortress that is surrounded by fortresses?

With an infection

it's fiction, whatever the writer wants to happen can and will happen, their authority is higher than that of any fictional entity

Machine Spirits eats virus infections for breakfast.

Ynnari are okay with anyone who wants to join them. Some Deldar joined up because they follwed Yvraine, Ynnead's chosen, some because the idea of not having your soul eaten by Slannesh is appealing, and Lelith for aforementioned reasons. 50% of Craftworlders don't trust them, 50% either like them or think they're not a threat. Most Dark Eldar hate them for breaking Khaine's gate when Yvraine was reborn in the arena after dying to a priestess of Morag-Hei and being mortally wounded by Lelith.

well the work of fictions have rules, the creator can break them but there's no fun on that

40K is all about one-upmanship. When it comes to any of these comparisons nothing really compares due to the fucking brutally overpowered everything in 40k is.

I love 40k but comparing it to anything else is kinda impossible.

lol no

> During the battle, Yvraine demonstrated her ability to resurrect Rubric Marines, but she quickly killed the Chaos Space Marines once Ahriman had agreed to spare her.[2]
>
>On Kalisus, Yvraine was part of the Eldar expedition that met the Imperial survivors of the Thirteenth Black Crusade. There they forged an alliance with Humanity, guiding them to Ultramar.[2] On Macragge, Yvraine worked closely with Belisarius Cawl to resurrect Roboute Guilliman. After Guilliman is reborn, Yvraine and the Visarch bid their farewells to the Imperials.[3]
I don't know how to feel about this.

Gonna read fanfic about that.