Name a better first-person action rpg

name a better first-person action rpg

Attached: 294882765.png (220x312, 162K)

Is this the new game that people are going to start loving for some reason?

Unironically Skyrim.

Oblivion.
Skyrim.
Morrowwind.

Attached: 26a.png (320x353, 82K)

literal walking simulator

E.Y.E.

Newfag

Attached: hexen.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

ty user, gonna check t ot

Dishonored

a lot immersive sims

Attached: 15382984621780.jpg (2560x1700, 560K)

Arx Fatalis, their previous game.

Grab cyberlegs asap enjoy

based
cringe

It’s not an RPG it’s also not better.

Literally every game on this list plays like dogshit except Dishonored.

Modded Skyrim

Replace dishonored with system shock 2

Thief 3 is worse than previous thief but far better than shlock like dishonored 2 and the newest doosex. it should be on the list.

I can't wait for the fucking summer to end and your life too

>System Shock 2
>OK tier
Finally someone with common sense. SS2 is way overrated.

>human revolution above the original

Attached: 143472395623.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>upgradable items and gear
>variety of skills with tiers
>player choices affect not only the main story, but how the world reacts

I don't think you know what an RPG is bud

He's right. The only reason people are pretending to like it is Mandalore Gaming and Sseeth

who?

>Doom 3 on the list
Just because it has audio logs and keycode hunting? By that logic Singularity and Aliens Colonia Marines are immersive sims aswell. Alien Isolation has more credentials than Doom 3.

Fucking newfags

E-celeb boomers. They're the only reason Dark Messiah is given even cursory mentions in passing.

Dishonored's actual melee combat system is a primitive piece of spammy shit. Even taking the magic system into account it's worse than DM.

I've been here 11 years and own my house. You probably rent.

This is wrong though you probably weren’t here but I’ve often seen occasional dark messiah threads on Yea Forums.

>Dishonored's actual melee combat system is a primitive piece of spammy shit
That's every FPV melee game. They're all floaty pieces of shit with like 3 moves and slow as fuck attacks

>action rpg
Unreal Tournament.

image reeks of someone who started playing games in late 2000's and gets all their recommendations from Yea Forums.

DM greatly improves the formula thanks to adrenaline, kicks and physics. Incomparable to pretty much any other first person melee.

redditfag

>mfw this is one of the reasons they made HoMM5 TOTE the best entry in the series

I was kinda disappointed this didn’t have more enemy/creature variety and creature abilities, like for example Pao Kai version of heroes 5 can eat fallen corpses to heal up or even resurrect its own stack so they could’ve implanted that mechanic in a very interesting way where you had to get rid of corpses beforehand or something.
Same with cyclops who tend to eat/throw goblins.

They should’ve done a sequel and introduced dungeon/dark elves or maybe even Dwarves from hammers of fate expansion.
So much potential wasted by Ubishit.

Mountain Blade.

Game is dope you low test retard

agreed enemy variety was a problem, however when played on hardcore arantirs necropolis takes on a whole different dynamic. I didn't regret playing on hardcore difficulty my first playthrough. Just spamming kick doesn't cut it.

Dishonored
Also I never understood the hype around dark messiah
Like kicking is fun and tripping people with ice is fun but it's not so fun that it could reasonably be someone's favourite game.
Dishonored is just dark messiah with better gameplay and better everything else as well

Easy, Dying Light.

I can't. It's perfect.

>Dishonored is just dark messiah with better gameplay and better everything else as well
Worse gameplay. Dark Messiah is much more crisp and responsive. Also Dishonored is much more resource-intensive where it shouldn't really be (so any slowdowns due to file fragmentation or CPU suddenly getting busy with a background task affects you a lot).

>Human revolution higher than the original
>system shock 2 and Bioshock below Dishonored and Doom 3
>nuprey above any of the systemshocks
Really activates the almonds

Dishonored has better stealth but worse combat, just as DM has better combat but worse magic compared to Arx.

Deus Ex 1

>Deus Ex 1 not god tier
>Thief 2 not god tier
>Thief 1 not high tier
>Human Revolution higher than the original
>Mankind Divided lower than Human Revolution
>Prey above System Shock 1
>SS1 not god tier
>Doom 3 an immersive sim

What an absolute shit taste

I personally feel like SS2 is superior to SS1, not only by the same virtues that thief 2 is superior to 1 (It expands mechanics in a meaningful way), but because SS1 is unfortunately limited by it's blocky level design in comparison. But even if you look past the blocky level design, SS2's ship feels more believable as an actual location than SS1's station.

How is New Vegas an immersive sim. like you really expect me to believe that the person with DX:HR above the original has played cybermage or strife? thief 1 just ok? fuck of poser faggot and get some damn taste in games. how typical of. new vegas faggot to pretend he played shit just to puff up oblivion with guns 2. Doom 3 what the fuck ok sorry i fell for a troll chart

no it’s not, play better games

dishonored is dark messiah without any of the good parts

No, people remember it because of kicking memes.

They got fucked by Oblivion and and IGN too, game sold like absolute shit at first