Play Divinity Original Sin

Play Divinity Original Sin

Attached: 1534393547488.jpg (1920x1080, 527K)

I've played through both.
1 is far and away better than 2 in almost every department except perhaps the quantity of co-op specific content (although 1 did have the rock-paper-scissors game)

That's strange because I was told that 2 is better in almost every way.
So what's the actual difference?

>turn based
>assymetric CRPG
No thanks I'm not autistc.

Attached: 1370810468714.jpg (586x720, 158K)

but you are an incel

Attached: 1558420999831.jpg (883x1765, 433K)

I love how progressive larian is! Trans characters, gay romance options. Its wonderful!
i love it when the red prince has buttsex

Attached: d56.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

The library sadly doesnt have the ps4 version.

They have PoE,Tides of Numenara and Wasteland 2.

And a copy is like $50 and the PC file is huuuge my phone times out trying to download it.

Some day...

Attached: 1534433233281.jpg (889x500, 80K)

No thanks, I don't play teenage angst RPGs, I play good ones. WRPGs belong in the trash!

I love Divinity OS2.
>fighting a shark
>it's a higher level than me
>teleport it out of water
>instakill

when does this happen? ive beat it twice now and dont recall this

god fucking damn i love this game

it was so much better than OS2

Never played 1 but I did play 2. It was great after 2 playthroughs. But after that it gets increasingly tedious knowing you have to go through everything again for the third time.

Reaper's coast, in the section of the voidwoken alien rape cave near the boss arena.

>Tree racism!
>Proceeds to post racist content

you can't be racist against white people

>I don't play teenage angst RPGs
>WRPGs belong in the trash
Nip RPGs are all teenage angst, they have very little else.

Sure, is it on sale?

I love Divinity OS2
>play as Fane
>go to the arena
>enemy mage casts Restoration on me
>poison can be cured, but Restoration can't
fuug :DDD

I love Divinity OS2.
>encounter that Lone Wolves guy at Fort Joy
>COMBAT!
>enemy rogue's turn
>backstabs the elf chick
>elf chick's turn
>she walks behind the rogue and backstabs her twice
ebin:D

I found 2 to be better, especially on co-op

I will. DOS1 was the best rpg I have played in years. Loved every second of it. Going to play DOS2 after I'm done with Stellaris. Is DOS2 good for solo play? I don't have any friends but DOS2 seems like it's primarily aimed for co-op play.

i did and it is great!

Tried playing 2, but got bored after obsessing over the respec options and general min/maxing in co-op since my friends have all played it multiple times and were miles ahead of me the entire game.
Basically stalled out in Act II and don't even want to play singleplayer because the whole thing has been spoiled for me. Now I waste my time wandering around picking up things to look up on the wiki for crafting and sell.
Constantly worried that I leveled the wrong skills or am missing gear/questlines.
How am I supposed to tell which journal entries are actually questlines? They don't seem to update with the dialogue that actually explains what I need to be doing.

I'd say only play it solo honestly.
The game is either too easy or too stressful to play with friends.
I get that they wanted to show me the game, but if your friends are as fucking autistic as mine are, they're going to spend more time annoyed at you and/or each other for being bad at the game, even if its your first playthrough.

>dungeons and dragons shit
not a chance

What did he mean by this?

>inventory management simulator

no thanks

Divinity has comparatively low levels of management compared to tetris-style inventories.
Base weight limits are very generous and you can always just put everything else on your strength party member (recommend making him your trader too so he can hold all the wares without needing to right click the backpack or individual items to send between party members at the traders.
What part of the inventory system bothers you?

having 4 different inventories that are all huge and spending an hour every time I went back to town digging through them, redistributing weight around, vending shit etc.

You pretty much only need one guy to hold your stuff - the warfare/strength guy.
When you are picking things up around the world, check their value first with the hovering inspection window to see if it's worth picking up, and if it is useful pick it up. If it isn't useful and is valuable, use the pick up and add to wares option.
Then when you go to town, everything you want to sell will be in your wares already and you can just click the 'add all wares' button in the trade window.
What is or isn't useful might not be apparent at first, but will come with playing the game as it will give you crafting recipes which you may like to use. In general though, you don't have to craft anything in classic mode, aside from the couple of quest things which give you explicit instructions beforehand, like the poison you make to gas yourself straight to the Hall of Echoes in Act 2.