ITT: zoomer filters

Attached: witcher1.jpg (380x509, 49K)

Attached: 20190627142742_1.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Every single player game

D44M and nu-Wolfenstein is full-on zoomer cancer though.

/pol/

Yes, if you like witcher in any capacity you are a zoomer and probably an autistic polish nationalist. This is true.

>Talking shit with retard level reading comprehension
Lmao

But I thought all games released in 2007 were zoomer and the "downfall" era? Or are we quickly changing the definition again

Damn shame how the franchise ended up; but this first one, god it's good.

Attached: the first one.jpg (481x658, 107K)

Actual Witcher is pretty not nationalistic as far as Eastern European fantasy works go.

Im polish and like the witcher franchise, red all the books, played all the games besides the third one because of the westernization to make more money on ameridumb audience. Im not nationalist all though i may be little bit autistic idk.

Anything made before the 2000s

Google "should I play the first Witcher" and you will see most of the comments suggesting to just skip it since the combat and graphics are "dated"

And?

don't put dated like it's not true nigga
played it on relese and even then combat and animations were awful. Writing is good tho

>Writing
>good
Its the entire book series cut down and mangled into one game.
The plot barely goes anywhere.

It all takes place after the books, am I being trolled?

It's still good, not great but good.
major plot and few minor ones
it's not entire book series cut down retard. Did you actually red them or just watched some shitty summary youtube vid?

>hmm, incel, gotta be

Attached: 1539103903567.jpg (800x1012, 158K)

Do people really play 2 & 3 without playing the first? Don't they get lost in the story? I haven't played any of them so I don't know.

People play 3 without having ever played 1 or 2.

There are a good number of things you’re not going to be aware of especially if you’re a dumbass who fears paragraphs.

>if you like witcher in any capacity you are a zoomer and probably an autistic polish nationalist.

If you actually read the Witcher books Geralt despises nationalism and racism specifically and refuses to have anything in common with the above two. The books are leftist as fuck and feature heavily feminist themes as well.

I started this game before replaying W2 and after that my first run on W3. Surprised by how good it was. Enjoyed it a shitton.

No way a zoomer actually could play pic related these days.
Every zoomer would probably ragequit after a minute or so.

Attached: gothic.jpg (650x365, 40K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (191x264, 10K)

I'm probably a bigger Boomer than you OP, but I honestly just can't get into it, and I've made two honest attempts. The beginning missions and the combat in general just fail to grab me. It's impressive that they made this on the Neverwinter Nights engine, but beyond that I just don't have the time or patience that I used to to suffer 30 hours into it "until it gets good".

>If you actually read the Witcher books
I'm not a retarded zoomer or a polish nationalist so there is no reason for me to waste time on that tripe.

ZOOM ZOOM HAHA BOOMZOOM

Based
Yes. Some people play the 3rd and not realize theres actually older games

Attached: blakespot-u4-2.jpg (350x493, 52K)

Attached: the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind.jpg (800x1122, 266K)

Yes. It was like that spiritual successor to Star Control II we'd be yearning for. Then they made the second into a cover shooter.

if you use terms like zoomer and boomer for games you're a fucking moron

is it as clunky as Elex?? because if it is i might give it a shot.

Wtf I love black Triss now

everything pre 05 is zoomer filter and a couple between 05-10s. After 2010 pack your shit bois, this is zoomer country now.

The combat is really no different from mashing M1 like a retard in other games, except you have to time them which takes like 5 minutes of getting used to.

G2 is the best of piranha bytes games

>and a couple between 05-10s

basically translate to any game I like

that sounds like a (you) problem, stop projecting

stop coming up with retarded shit

Attached: onryoki.jpg (760x428, 69K)

The swamp part was so boring, man. I really want to finished the first and second games to start the third one but that part is a borefest. I think I'll just play it in easy mode and facetank my way through asap

That fucking cow kept following me everywhere

I like the first witcher far more than the sequels, but I just don't think I can be fucked to play through the swamp level ever again.

deal with it faggot. i will continue to do so and there's nothing you can do but moan and cry like the retarded zoomer you are

Unironically this. Sekiro filters zoomers, boomers, and everyone in between.

Attached: 220px-Sekiro_art.jpg (220x275, 23K)

I'm a zoomer and that's my favorite Witcher
What now old man?

Morrowind but it's more a brainlet who can't into abstract systems/reading filter>

Attached: 1559997344230.jpg (500x375, 52K)

But these are some of my favorite games of all time and I'm a zoomer.

Attached: 3x3.png (920x920, 1.73M)

>that's my favorite Witcher
typical zoomer trying this hard to fit in
no one prefers 1 over 2 or 3 and anyone who says otherwise is lying