So how old is she really? I've been getting a lot of conflicting information...

So how old is she really? I've been getting a lot of conflicting information, some say she's 10 while others say she's at least 15.

Attached: 1565694126039.png (460x890, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1B8qhLYNZGu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old enough

She looks about 20 to me.

fpbp

An actual answer though would likely be 11/12 which is the age for most main series protags

that's like 35 in scottish years

>So how old is she really?
Young enough so that her sex drive is still forming so you can teach her
but not so young that she's under-developed and still low in fertility
A good age.

Only if they don't drink their Irn-Bru

my kind of hag

Attached: 1557807417577.jpg (1118x1790, 1.28M)

According to Pokémon lore, kids leave home to go on their adventure at 10 years old.
So far we know only the main characters of Gen 5 were older than all others, being full teenagers rather than kids.
Unless the manga or anime states otherwise, it's save to assume she's 10 or 12.

She's a child, and you're a pedophile. You're stalking art of a little girl from a bad children's game instead of caring about the game at all.
I dunno what else to tell you man.

10 is a bit young. White and asian girls are not fertile by that age, typically. They should make her at least 12.

Art of a drawing isn't pedo, my retarded little piece of shit filth. Please die in a ditch with the rest of your kind.

Pedophilia is not a bad thing because securing a husband for a child means that the child can be trained to be a loyal and monogamous partner rather than wasting the most fertile years of her life and training her emotions to adapt to being single.
I am sorry you fell for the Reddit meme of Pedo = Bad.
But hopefully in time you will learn that it is just that - an overrated meme with nothing backing it.

Mixed messages here pedos, is it or isn't it?

I'd ignore the "art isn't real children" guy, he's moving the goalposts and he's moving them to the wrong side of the field.
Stand your ground and fight. Make sure your children are trained to contribute to the next generation rather than wasting years of their lives on promiscuity and the modern education system's circlejerking.
He's right that art isn't real children, but irrelevant. The important thing is the idea behind the art - and in this case, that idea is that Shield-chan would be a great wife and mother.

FPBP. The cunny is ready.

Fuck off, Jeffery Epstein. I thought the Clintons killed your child molesting ass already.

Nothing wrong with pedo so long as you don't harass children. Children are cute and funny.

I do not approve of prostitution, kidnapping, trafficking, ritual murder to harvest adrenochrome, or anything else which would do long-term harm to a woman without a greater benefit to that woman's family.
I have morals and principles.
I want Shield-chan to be happy and to be a benefit to her family and to the Galar region as a whole.

I want to lift her short skirt and kiss, lick and sniff her pussy for 30 minutes

Attached: Katie.jpg (2048x1536, 331K)

>Kids are cute and funny

Cunny?

Old enough for mohammed

>Old enough for mohammed (peace be upon him).
FTFY. please be respectful next time.

>People on Yea Forums actually still care about pokemon

I'm really not too sure why this is. Can someone explain. It's obviously stale at this point.

Attached: 1521207838156.webm (640x640, 1.02M)

children like pokemon
Yea Forums is full of manchildren and actual children
therefore, Yea Forums likes pokemon

ANOTHER ONE?! You trannies don't ever stop do you?
vocaroo.com/i/s1B8qhLYNZGu

Attached: Cumbrain.jpg (604x604, 112K)

I'm on nofap, motherfucker, stop!

No I mean mohammed down the street, the ones that gropes children at pools in front of the police and lives in Rotherham

The biggest one is clearly Masuda.

sauce?

is this a Resident Evil villain?

>Zoomer moralfags clutching their pearls over a drawing
Quite literally can't think of anything more pathetic.

young enough

If you're on nofap you should be off this site completely

no fap is retarded anyway

Based and cunnypilled.

who gives a fuck pokemon is dead

No canon age, assumed to be 10 at the youngest, early-mid teens at the oldest.