You have a top tier mouse, right Yea Forums?

You have a top tier mouse, right Yea Forums?

Attached: 1564680788954.jpg (1901x2201, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32791633924.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail
gamersnexus.net/guides/2594-wireless-mouse-click-latency-analysis-vs-wired
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wireless
>s-tier
lmao

I have an $8 wired logitech I got from Target
And it works without all the stupid bells and whistles your $120 waste of money

>G502
>D-tier

Your chart is trash

I probably have the same cheap-ass wired Logitech and it works perfectly.
Everyone who unironically pays more than $20 for a mouse deserves to be ripped off.

>"""""""gamer""""""" computer hardware tier chart
Is this threat supposed to be a coping mechanism?

g502 is based

Using this mouse right now, shit list

Unless you are playing video games, why the fuck would you care about your mouse sensor? Of course they are all marketed as "gamer" mice. It's common sense, you retard.

>Deathadder
>d-tier
>Despite having a good shape, sensors, clicks and being one of the few mice for people with big hands
Trash list

that's all anyone who cares about mice is.
t. mx518 owner

>wireless
stopped reading there

They’re pathetic wristlets that complain about it being too heavy. Ignore them.

Objectively speaking, are wireless mice good now?

No.

Upgrade your mouse, Yea Forums

aliexpress.com/item/32791633924.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail

no. anyone who says so are fucking logitec shills

my mouse not being on the list automatically makes it elder god tier

>Corsair M95
No regrets.

Bitches don't know about my G602.

Attached: 26-104-938-02.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>"near perfect" above "God-tier taste"

My mouse is not even on this garbage chart. For your information, being wireless should preclude you to D-tier and below. And mouse buttons are completely fucking unnecessary for competitive gaming. (((Gaming mice))) are completely fucking unnecessary and overpriced.

the input delay is non-existent now. At the end of the day though, they're generally more expensive and require frequent charging. The only real benefit of a wireless mouse for desktop users is the elimination of cable drag, which is pretty much a non-issue considering it's solved with a tiny bit of tape at the back of your desk

>Zowie S1 - S2
what a fucking faggot lmao

Attached: a050f234-1c70-4afe-a197-69a0c47bc92a.jpg (614x800, 43K)

G403 here. I'd say that this mouse is SS++ tier .

Attached: 20181224_013939.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

I own two Zowie E2s and it is the most incredible mouse I’ve ever used, out of probably 20 or so I’ve tried in my life. I will note that I personally don’t like mouses they have rubberized sides, though. I have OCD and I rub the sides in a ritualistic frenzy so the rubber wears off in a few months. Zowie is all plastic so that’s not an issue.

yes
gamersnexus.net/guides/2594-wireless-mouse-click-latency-analysis-vs-wired

that's a joystick, retard.

I love my deathadder, and I got it for free. I have no reason to upgrade

I use Razer Naga and Corsair Scimitar, used to have Logitec one too because I play mmo and really need those side buttons. If anyone have any better recommendation do tell.

F-tier mouse user here. I bought it from walmart two days ago for $6.50

> mx518, g400s
no need to waste my time explaining to you

Attached: 531872_712989295393682_2056593598_n.jpg (180x144, 8K)

There is literally no one who is good at shooters that uses the g502, it's legitimately one of the worst mice available. Please refrain from talking about stuff you don't have a clue about.

I just bought this mouse and cmon, the fucking DPI switching buttons are placed wrong
You cant even left click without increasing your dpi every fucking time

>wristlet
hello dumb nigger, you have to move your hand, not your fucking wrist

i use this one because it has the most comfy button placement and no other mice have it

Attached: file.png (600x600, 169K)

This

g403 here, no issues with it but i dont play fps

Even worse. Go do some exercise if you think 121g/4.27oz is heavy.

There is literally no one that is good at shooters on Yea Forums. Buying a good mouse won’t get you out of silver

Who the fuck wastes money on a mouse? I use one that I paid 10 bucks for and it’s completely fine.

what about Logitech's G600?

Attached: 81Gepr-sTpL._SX466_[1].jpg (466x363, 15K)

Jokes on you I have a $5 logitech mouse

overshit isnt a shooter that requires any sort of skill

>he's gonna take you back to the past...
>to use the shitty mice that suck ass

B-but $18 mil buy in!

Wow, the G102 is considered A-tier? I mean, I'm enjoying it and it's much better than the 3-4 Logitech B100 mice I get free from my office that I've been using for most of the past 5-6 years. But I didn't know the G102 is considered that good. I guess I'm lucky. I looked up a list of affordable gaming mice, and a lot of people recommended the G102. I didn't know it was that good.

I wanted to get the G Pro Wireless, but it's just too fucking expensive. Is the Zowie S1-S2 affordable?

You can change that in the software

What's the biggest non-ambidextrous Zowie and is the g903 ever going to stop going out of stock every 30 seconds.

>g600 not even on the list

whoever made this is a faggot retard poser

Exercising won't make your mouse lighter you dumb little bitchface

Attached: 198X.jpg (1269x633, 144K)

Anyone still rocking a ball mouse?

Sensor is fine, mouse wheel is cool, weight is not an issue (it's a fucking mouse, I don't get why this would be a deal breaker), but its shape is absolute dogshit.

They are only objectively better once you spend $100-150 on the mouse, and $100 on a wireless charging pad.
If you don't get the pad, then wired mice are still better since they don't require charging. If you do get the pad, you essentially have an infinitely charged wireless mouse with no latency.

Are you going to keep posting this until you get laughed out of Yea Forums since you can't go back to /g/?

Sure but it means you’re less likely to cry on Yea Forums about a mouse being ‘heavy’ like a little pansy faggot. I bet you have a car with power steering too lmao man up

mx518 is great, op is a huge fag

I use pic related mx anywhere 2s, it's pretty good, I can use it for a week straight without being empty and I can use it on several PCs at the same time, I can recommend this one

Attached: 910-005156.jpg (992x558, 31K)

I have a Zowie EC2-a and it was great until it recently started double clicking on the middle mouse button.
Its pissing me the fuck off and becoming unusable because I use the middle mouse button a LOT

Attached: 1524187707201.png (403x334, 113K)

This list is all sorts of fucked up

rival 310, i'm good. i love the rubber pads on the sides, those are big and very comfy to use.

here's your mouse bro

Attached: file.png (425x425, 140K)

haha le 4 browsing le web lmaoooo
upvotes 2 the left

Wireless mice outperform wired these days retard

G600 isn't even on your chart.. Guess I win.

FUCK YOU INTEL.
GIVE ME THE G9X BACK ALREADY.

Attached: 1545301300642.gif (592x570, 386K)

>retard continuing to be a retard
not a surprise here.
non-retards actually pick lighter mouses for gaymin no matter how strong or weak they are.

this
All SC pros were over this mouse why the fuck they brought back shitty mx518 instead of it

Attached: syXo9OU.jpg (4032x1787, 387K)

Attached: logitectrackball.jpg (207x243, 5K)

These fucking charts are guerrilla marketing by Zowie. I never see anyone talk about their shit outside of these threads.

I have some cheap logitech that I got for a tenner off amazon. And I'm Diamond 1 on ASSFAGGOTS.

Chinks gonna chink

Zowie aren't unpopular but I don't see a ton of people really praise them as much as "i have a zowie and it's good"

I definitely wouldn't get an expensive mouse for anything other than FPS. Even then the wired g pro isn't particularly expensive.

Deathadder 3G and Apple Magic what tier am I?

>you have to move your hand, not your fucking wrist
>your hand
>not your wrist
Think carefully, but what is the group of ligaments called that make your hand move? Think really slowly, take your time.

Good lads.
Bad lad
Ayylmao lad

OP's a fag.

>no sources
>no info
>just a made up "official mouse chart"
Kill yourself and take your donutsteel chart with you, OP.

I use a Corsair harpoon. It's pretty nice.

>wireless in S tier
>G400 in F tier
0/10 didn't even troll me nigger.

Attached: cat still comfortable but slightly less.jpg (200x200, 5K)

I'm going to get a RAT because I'm a huge ricer. Change my mind.

I actually had one because my sister bought one as a gift for me. The only problem was the sensor got wonky and would skip sometimes. That was a rat7 thought.

G203 reporting in

What's it like living in the mid 2000s?

>corsair and deathadder down
Literal autism.

It's heavy

I use a Logitech mouse that's worth 10€ in my local Computer Hardware store. Has 2 buttons and a mousewheel. It suffices

>sc pros were all over it
>why would they bring back a timeless classic instead of an obsolete has been

It's in the dump with SC.

i used sharkoon/weighted mice and they honestly are one of the best mice ive had, shame they have shit lifespans and software

there he goes again with his gay little chart for small handed virgins.

First post is literally the most logical post. FUCK the wireless performance meme. Constant power is better than having skipping due to failing batteries.

t. mad that having a mouse that looks like it was shattered by a hammer doesn't improve his gaming skill

I have an adder I got for dirt cheap, seems fine to me. Used to have an OG naga but it died. Fucking loved that thing.

>FUCK the wireless performance meme

Attached: D3330CA4-F215-448A-B2AB-86695C23C1D7.png (454x520, 13K)

Well apparently I have an A tier mouse.
I'm actually not a fan of it: I think the shape is a little weird, I have small hands and somehow it still feels small to me.
Also the rubber sides get slippery when my hand gets sweaty.
I like the software it comes with though.

Attached: 6224502_sd.jpg (1956x4105, 521K)

Alinenware master race ready for action !

>Rat 8/9 still F tier
See you at school tomorrow, faggot

Attached: 1563686211780.jpg (1100x694, 140K)

>low weight listed a good thing
What the fuck?

Attached: 1521214637497.gif (350x350, 881K)

Why the fuck is the g400s f-tier you double nigger. You explain yourself, faggot.

Attached: what-the-fug-19372501.png (500x605, 118K)

G703 reporting in.

yeah i got the ss tier mouse

Attached: mice.jpg (1901x2201, 748K)

Found your SS

Attached: mysz-mionix-naos-8200.jpg (790x800, 41K)

Most modern wireless mouses don't use replaceable batteries. Mine has a micro-usb that plugs into the mouse for wired mode or plugs into the dongle for wireless mode. Low battery inconveniences me for roughly 3 seconds every few days.

Thats simply not true user, don't lie on the internet

>hero sensor mice
>anything less than S tier
Logitech out here making every other mouse look like a meme.
What a fucking shit list OP

Attached: IMG_20181002_093847.jpg (750x714, 59K)

its hilarious how these lists have nun of the top mice in them.. is that the meme is that what is funny here I get the joke hahaha.

>No G700s

This thread has been brought to you by Logitech.

Deathadder Chroma is great though. Good sensor, good shape, properly sized and good button feel.

>m-muh doubleclick
Maybe don't bash your mouse like an ape and it won't break.

>not dual-wielding Duck Mouse and Water Mouse
Absolute fucking pleb.

The shitty grease-collecting patterns suck absolute ass and the wheel isn't great, but the side modifier button is an absolute godsend.

Okay, brb, getting a refund for my vocabulary.

>He isn't using a meme keyboard and mouse

Attached: 761232389.jpg (425x425, 25K)

>Crayola Mouse
>F tier
Fucking end your life lmao

>le /g/ thread

I've got the Naga, it's alright except sometimes the side buttons don't work. Which kind of defeats the whole purpose of its gimmick

I already mocked the shit out of this on /g/. Too tired to do so again. Bottom line is this chart is fucking retarded.

So good but a bit too big for my hands. Love the pinky rest.

>4chans official mouse chart
>uses normalfag lingo
the absolute state of this site

Where is this lad? Its not huge, but still big. Has the best weight I've ever felt. Customizable dpi. Custom light colors patterns for multiple spots on it individually. Its sturdy too I drop this thing like its going out of style because I game in a lazy boy and I have to pull out the slide out keyboard drawer to game comfortably. My only complaint was the software to get the lights working was a real bitch, but once i set it up i never had to look at that again ive had no issues for like 2 years so far. Best mouse i ever used. And i used to use the logitech you listed as top tier.

Attached: download.jpg (416x416, 17K)

>Grayola optical water mouse
>F tier
Shit list