Why do women only get into gaming only because there's big money involved?

Why do women only get into gaming only because there's big money involved?

Attached: alinity.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Because there’s big money involved.
If I was a hot girl I’d do the same.

You just answered your question you silly goose

>daily dance sub goal
I'm disgusted by how simple humans are

The fact that girls in general pretend to like video games either for money or attention or both genuinely pisses me off. Men have always given their focus and attention on games and their history and lore, then women see this and realise there's a market for this and an audience to manipulate, so they jump into it and make money from all the fans while not giving a single shit.

Attached: Diary-of-photo.jpg (1389x1080, 150K)

Imagine making her to drink a whole bottle of vodka and then fucking her right in her butthole

The overwhelming majority of females are fairly pragmatic. Probably instinct. They need to settle with a man they consider good enough while their reproductive capabilities are still in top shape and then raise kids. 45-50 or so is about when some wizen up a lot.

Sounds like they're smart about it and act like they like this shitty "hobby" because it's low effort high reward.

>be twitch
>ban gaming channels because fuck men
>thots don't even vydia
>asmr autistic shit
>white knights donate to them
>twitch winning

Most games are only made because there is big money involved. If you don't want women don't make it commercial shit.

Don't post this painfully average looking slut

>born with vag
>win at life

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-15-19h00m12s403.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

>The overwhelming majority of females are whores.
True.

you need a good face and a nice body too

It's instinct, my dude. They are securing well-being for their offspring.

How can you tell this girl is a gamer? She doesn't even have a Gamer™ Chair™ pfft!

lol

As expected

No, you don't understand... Society hates women, remember that you get catcalled and compliments from stranger, being a women is hard work.
Nah, you mostly just don't have to be fat and even those get orbiter from fetish lads.
Yeah, not judging just saying.

Are houses really like $200k in burgerland?

Only if you are a retard that has to live in a big city.

a house in a suburb close to a real city is a couple of millions.
a house in the middle of nowhere is 50k.

>Yeah, not judging just saying.
Ah. My bad. Lots of anons (mostly polkids) these days pointing that out while trying to cushion the fact that we are often dumb horny animals driven by instinct to pump and dump as many holes as physically possible.

>good face
make-up
>and a nice body too
just dont eat like a fucking pig

Most of the streamers are 5's at best. Like lil' nigga do you even go outside?

Attached: jelly.jpg (337x337, 30K)

perverted incels looking at me while im trying to buy a cable for my phone at best buy

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-09-10-21h27m32s467.png (640x360, 304K)

it's called capitalism and they're unironically great business women ignore them until you can make money off of them is capitalism 101 ever heard of supply and demand

>just dont eat
Pretty much. Women have it easy. They don't have to work out like men do.