Here's your DLC, Yea Forums

Unless you'd rather have someone else or think one character is likelier than someone shown here. Let's have the conversation.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 1.27.10 AM.png (2560x1600, 1.54M)

Doomfags are genuinely worse than Smashfags at this point, literally every negative opinion about the franchise on this board is met with constant "Waah Zoomer" or wojak spam. It's insufferable

Disgusting, get Monster Hunter out of there. Other than that, it's pretty good

>doom slayer
>slayer

Attached: 1526921776919.jpg (325x238, 21K)

Monster hunter and Doom is a very realistic option. I think Monhun getting the Robin/Corrin treatment with Boy/Girl hunters to choose with all with different monster sets (Rathalos, Kirin, Nargacuga and something like Gore Magala) could be cool. The only problem is the choice of weapon - Insect Glaive would be the most unique but I could see SA as a runner up to that or a simple GS for being iconic. I don't want a mish/mash of weapons.

swap MH for Dark Souls and it's perfect

Monhun not happening, we already got Rathalos, that's more than enough of that shitty series

What series do you enjoy, user?

Attached: 777.jpg (291x339, 21K)

>Geno as Bonus DLC
When did this meme start? Even if they were going to turn spirits into DLC there's no way SE would be okay with Geno and I'm sure Nintendo would rather have some shit like Waddle Dee or Rex first

I just want my mama...

Attached: mama.png (454x485, 46K)

Doom, Resident Evil, Persona, etc. Basically anything that's not boring as fuck like MH is

>doomwhy
Yuck we already got autismjo we don’t need anymore faggot lamesauce up here

>Still thinking spirits deconfirm when there's no evidence of that

Anything but monster hunter
Monster Hunter? More like Poop Hunter.

Just remember man, someone would always love to see their favorite character, so even if you don’t get one you want, know someone else got the character they wanted. In the end someone always ends up with the character they wanted most, that’s what keeps me going, that’s what gives me hope, hang in there Phoenix bros!

Attached: D8C7FDFA-ECB2-471D-A955-05F592B620CC.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Nothing in that post implied that Geno was deconfirmed, just that both SE and Nintendo probably wouldn't bother

>Even if they were going to turn spirits into DLC
That implies they won't. And nowhere did I say anything about Geno?

Hahahahahaha
Get ready faggot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13-04-58-09-1.png (799x739, 154K)

Absolutely. A friend of mine has been rooting for Monster Hunter since the game’s first reveal. I’m Moreno of a Phoenix guy myself but I still hope he gets his character

OP here, thought I'd answer a couple questions.

So for Monster Hunter, I should clarify that I'm more of a Wrightfag and would be much happier to see him included.
That said, knowing Capcom, I imagine they would want to push for a series with more mainstream popularity for the Fighter Pass to make more money off of royalties from the DLC sales. Monster Hunter: World is their best-selling game period, so a Monster Hunter rep seems like it would be a good candidate from their point of view.
Also, with Monster Hunter already having a bit of representation in the game and with the name Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate being found among unused series names in the game's strings alongside Devil's Third (which Nintendo had publishing rights to when Ultimate began development; I imagine whatever content they had planned for it was scrapped later on), Blast Corps, and Jet Force Gemini (Rareware series that might get spirits or music or something after Banjo joins the roster), I imagine we're in for some content specifically from Generations Ultimate down the road. It could hypothetically be with some other Capcom character, but I think more signs are pointing towards a Monster Hunter character.
I'd like to be wrong for Phoenix Wright's sake, but it'd be understandable if they prioritized Monster Hunter.

As for Geno, I used to be dismissive of the idea that Spirits could be promoted to playable fighters. As Ultimate has demonstrated before, however, fan rules don't seem to be too much trouble for characters that have strong fanbases, much like Ridley, K. Rool, and Banjo. What did it for me was seeing Geno's Mii Costume and the Chocobo Hat be absent from Hero's Mii Costume wave. What makes this especially strange is that they clearly already had the rights to depict Geno within the game since he had a Spirit and Sakurai is known to make characters Mii Costumes if he wanted to make them playable but couldn't for whatever reason, so if Geno weren't playable, what would stop him from bringing back his Mii Costume?
Not only that, but if the Geno costume and Chocobo hat had come back, it would mirror Joker's Mii Costume wave perfectly: Two hats, two swordfighters, one brawler, and one gunner, and two among the collection are returning costumes. They could be saved for a second Square Enix character, but if they are, who would Sakurai prioritize over Geno, especially since, as mentioned, they already got the rights to depict him in the base game?
> But didn't you say Capcom would probably prioritize a more popular series for DLC? Why would Square Enix be any better?
I'd agree with you and think Geno had worse odds if it weren't for the Dragon Quest Hero getting in. Square has their DLC moneymaker through him. If Sakurai wanted to include Geno (which he's said he's wanted to in the past) and had to include another more popular SE series as DLC (Dragon Quest) to do so, that might in fact be Geno's ticket in.

this but Porky as a bonus

Attached: 3543654356.png (1712x954, 2.34M)

I hate this stupid website why am I here

I enjoy Monster Hunter, but I’m pretty sure at some point the devs said they don’t like having the hunters in crossovers because the monsters are the focus of the game.

To suck my fat cock when monster hunter gets in

Here's your fighters pass, bro.

Attached: 1565676299495.png (2356x1300, 3.97M)

Jesus fuck you niggers, Doomguy isn't going to be in. Stop being retarded

I'd be okay with this.

frisk never gonna make it, she's one of the most unlikable mc ever

>she

I disagree because Frisk can be pretty flirty. At worst I'd imagine you just wouldn't care for them, not actively dislike them.
I'm certain there's main characters out there who you can actively despise.