DUDE JOJO AND FIGHTING GAMES LMAO

DUDE JOJO AND FIGHTING GAMES LMAO

Attached: 7D94721E-D0EE-45A3-8FDD-421FA1F049A7.png (500x500, 324K)

BRO CLAUDE IS SO FUCKING HOT JUST LET ME SUCK HIS COCK HOLY SHIT

Attached: Pat dab.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>Laughs for about 2 seconds which descends into disgusting phlegm-coated coughing immediately

Attached: disgust.png (609x960, 470K)

>Their channel tanks
>Liam can't even do shit and is constantly depressed and salty over Pat/Woolie being partnered with RoosterTeeth
>Woolie refuses to work with Pat in most cases because he's a big boi who can make it on his own
>Pat is slowly dissolving into more crazed madness somehow and people only really show up to his shit thanks to Paige
>Matt is still Matt but somehow his content isn't as bad as you would imagine

What a fall from grace for all of them.

His content is unwatchable. Babbling about stupid shit with his unintelligible single digit IQ black french friend or the other unintelligible asian? friend. If Liam and Matt can still make shitty LPs together then why can't Woolie and Pat?

HOLY SHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT JOJO AND FIGHTING GAMES YOU FUCKING WOOLIE AHHHHHHH

The podcast has completely gone to shit and they are totally up their own asses. Pat panders to his paypigs and Woolie ”I only do bad because I choose lower tier characters” Madden continues to be a massive failure at all of his various endeavours.

Because nobody likes working with pat because he's a pompous asshat that just cheats and looks up everything and then acts superior over it, there is a reason that RE2 never continued.

Fuck off Liam

fuck off matt

fuck off pat

When will they all fall to homelessness, I had enough of these shitheads

Attached: cosplayvegetason.jpg (341x600, 25K)

Is woolie still doing that "how to get into fighting games" show that does nothing help people get into fighting games?

yes
>started to get into DBZ fighters
>remember Woolie did a fighting game tutorial show
>realize over the course of the episode he doesn't teach anything and it's just him doing his usual fighting game nigger shit

This recent podcast was pretty dull. You would think they would make remarks on the faggotry behind BL3 gender pronouns.

>OH MY GOD DID THAT CHARACTER JUST POINT, THAT'S A FUCKING SICK GURREN LAGANN REFERENCE
Also, Woolie's Crash Team Racing video was one of the most embarrassing things to watch.

Attached: 1565393349259.png (444x440, 157K)

>a hundred percent, a hundred percent

JoJofriends

Attached: CF-k9JAUEAAhvqg.jpg (530x492, 39K)

DUDE RETARDED CANADIAN OPINIONS LMAO

Attached: pat01.png (621x343, 292K)

???
they're not allowed
if anything pat should re-prepurchase the game to show his support to the lgbbq

>OUTER WILDS IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER MADE AND IT BLEW MY MIND WHEN IT DID THE EXTREMELY UNREMARKABLE LOOP TIMELINE SHIT THAT HAS BEEN DONE MANY TIMES BEFORE

>every episode is exactly 3 hours long with a 1.5 hour long segment about jojo and a 1.5 hour long segment about reading news that happened literally right after they ended last week's podcast

These fuckers need more evergreen content

I unironically miss Matt's ramblings about movies and shit at this point. At least it was something.

>Character is black and has dreadlocks
>DUDE THAT IS LITERALLY ME
>THIS CHARACTER IS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR ME

>m-muh bags of milk
Also, I wish we could go back to when we thought Pat was just dumb as a joke, but then it turned out he is literally fucking retarded.
>Hates Banjo-Kazooie for zero reason
>Has to mention this every single chance he gets
>Thinks that CTR is worse than Mario Kart because it actually requires skill
>Thought that slide-hopping in Titanfall 2 should have been removed because it required skill
He's such a fucking dumbass, and it's far past being endearing in any way. It's just pathetic. The fact that he's in his 30's now puts everything he says in an even weirder light.

Attached: 1564550006943.gif (500x375, 756K)

UHHHH FUCK YOU GUYS IT'S THE WOOLIE VS CHANNEL I'M HERE FOR ME, IT'S ABOUT ME HAVING FUN NOT YOU

IT'S NOT MY JOB TO PICK ENTERTAINING GAMES, CO HOSTS OR PLAYSTYLES THE VIEWER WOULD ENJOY. I'M HERE TO MAKE SURE I HAVE FUN AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN LEAVE.

STOP ASKING ABOUT PAT.

Don't forget that he cheats in every game he plays and has a weird paranoia of germs to a point of legit insanity.

DUDE I LOVE JOJO HYPE HAHA

DUDE KOTAL KHAN IS SO COOL

LIKE OH MY GOD, DREADS AND JUNGLE MONKEY SHIT WOOOOO

dreads look like poo

Did he give up on Hitler-Chan already?

>has a weird paranoia of germs to a point of legit insanity
This isn't a negative, it's a positive. Him flipping out over colonoscopy bags and wanting to move to the moon was legitimately the only time Castle Superbeast has entertained.

peak SBFP was 2011 it was all downhill from there

Attached: fat anime dab.jpg (812x427, 171K)

That is one of the worst dabs I have ever seen in my life.

>wonder why a fat manlet attracted someone that's traditionally attractive
>watch her stream
>"Do the shit with the shit big tough let me go eat burger"
Mystery solved

Attached: paige.jpg (600x600, 58K)