*cucks you out of the superior version*

>tweaktown.com/news/67043/new-switch-makes-launch-model-obsolete/index.html
>*cucks you out of the superior version*
Even Sony doesn't do this. Wtf...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlHI9qXa3G4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to bed ACfag it's getting late

Sony is far more consumer-friendly than Nintendo. You should know that by now user.

>[This is What Snoy Actually Believe]

Please, show me a release ps4 opening the recent first party title "Days Gone" from ps4 menu screen to character control.

>launch model
>obsolete
But it has this wonderful vulnerability to paperclips

Attached: 1524529557529.jpg (690x408, 59K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=LlHI9qXa3G4
Does that count? Or does it not because it doesn't support your argument?

>But performance isn't affected. The new Switch has absolutely no improvements over the base model insofar as gameplay. It's the exact same experience on both systems.

OP do you like stabbing knives into hornets nests?

Attached: 1409606320453.jpg (300x200, 39K)

i will triple dip on the switch if they come out with a new "pro" version.

Do you guys ever think these threads are made by site-owners who see a massive boost to traffic by dumping their shit articles here?

it doesnt count because obviously digital foundry is filled with sony fans.

but they always do this new gameboy, new ds, etc

>2nd run improves on minor issues that were present at the launch.
Sounds fucking standard.

Think of what you could achieve had you put that salt towards the world's supply. We'd never have to mine for it again.

>think
it's been a thing since forever.
K****u have been doing it for ages

>opinion
Despite the switch revision being capable of better performance nintendo will just use that to improve battery life. The new switch uses less power at the same performance of the og switch.

This image is backwards
Crīngë

It's even less of an improvement than Ds to Ds Lite was, fuck off I won't click on your blog article

Bluepilled af.

>Plays only in docked mode
>Literally no difference

Nice job retard

>even Sony doesn't do this
Lmao wtf? They did it 3 times
First off with the garbage heat problems and making the power button an actual button than turning it on by touching it
Then again with the revision and the Pro, and the revision even got a revision

Can't wait for the Switch Pro to make this new model obsolete in a couple of years as well with exclusive games and better hardware. Why is this allowed?

The biggest losers are the ones that got OG Switch but not early enough to hack it. Those are the ones that JUSTED themselves the hardest. Everyone else is fine.

because consoles are fundamentally obsolete.
But they have an immense advantage for development.

It isn't "allowed" in any sense. If the PS4 Pro got PS4 Pro exclusive games there would be rioting in the streets. Or maybe not, you never know with Snoylets.

N3DS got exclusive games and Nintenfags took it raw.

Nintendies are a rare breed of crusader-like fanaticism. It's still too early to tell if Snoylets are equally fervent in their defense of their corporate overlords, but I am not so sure they wouldn't be.

Yeah, look at this vast library of new 3DS games.

Attached: file.png (453x400, 351K)

>Even Sony doesn't do this. Wtf...
?
the ps4pro did exactly that

The Pro and the original were 2 completely different products though. This is Switch vs Switch.

But here is the thing, its okay when Sony does it.

>it's display is brighter
>it's
Are Burgers doing this on purpose?

Attached: IMG_20190813_111108.jpg (914x704, 194K)

>It is display is brighter
Sounds about right to me fampai.

I dont think you understand. Take a ps4 that you bought at launch. Run days gone. Start the game. Finish the loading screen to character control. It is not like it will completely brick your console or anything if you only do it once or twice.

Have you ever heard a Jap speak Engrish? No wonder they can't into spelling when it sounds like death every time they talk.

your fucking stupid lmao

Don't all Sony consoles have different versions? Like the PSP 2000, 3000 etc? They have the same specs

Notthat user but now I'm curious.Is there some hardware issue or something that makesthe game unable to runor what?

That's got to be the biggest bait of 2019, well done

and people will defend it
and they will keep buying it
year after year

Attached: 52373.png (482x139, 11K)

Heating issues from loading game on all cylinders for five minutes straight can force close the app and send you to menu, some issue with the early ps4s having a shit fan.

Yes this is the poit of a hardware revision.

What the fuck is this thread.

it's nintendo so it's not okay