Can Yea Forums recommend some visual novels, possibly on Steam?

Can Yea Forums recommend some visual novels, possibly on Steam?

Attached: 543044.jpg (940x1500, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jastusa.com/2019/the-song-of-saya-releasing-on-steam-gets-major-update
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah

sure

ahh, lolis in dresses

A couple of good free ones include
-Trick And Treat
-One Thousand Lies (no story routes though so it is straight up reading)
-Sepia Tears
-Connected Hearts

For one that costs money, I suggest Sound of Drop - Fall Into Poison which is about a haunted aquarium and the Steam version has two extra endings unlocked after an intitial playthrough and acquiring an extra option.

Demonbane aka Giant robots and lmao lovecraft dude

G-Senjou no Maou

the remaster of song of saya was just released on steam, not sure if it's an improvement over the original though

Its not worth it since its censored.

How heavy for they censor it, and is there a patch yet?

I've thought about playing it, it looks delightfully fucked up.

Going off of reviews it seems just the images during sex scenes were cut, everything else is still there. There is a patch, however it costs $4,so Your better off pirating it.

Only the Steam version. JAST USA is selling fully uncut digital and physical copies of the remaster through their own store.

jastusa.com/2019/the-song-of-saya-releasing-on-steam-gets-major-update

>visual novels
>vidya

Attached: 1560774837260.jpg (303x300, 13K)

>Muv-Luv Alternative
>Steins;Gate
Everything else is unironically shit tier in comparison. Chances are you've probably already watched Steins;Gate so just read Muv-Luv Alternative.

grisaia series
little busters

>Telling someone to just read Muv-Luv Alternative before the previous VNs for world building
Niggers

VA-11 HALL-A
it's good

Nobody's going to read Muv-Luv so there's really nothing to lose by starting with the sequel. That's literally what I did and it didn't affect my experience at all.

Attached: ODkFxIo.png (256x293, 44K)

Reminder. EOPs are subhuman.

I'm still reading Discipline. Is there anything similar that I might like?

Attached: 1463280005325.png (600x664, 346K)

Why bother censoring the steam version? Just to drive sales to their own store? I'd almost rather just pirate it at that point if I can't patch the steam version.

Can Yea Forums recommend some lolis, possibly on Steam?

Stop being stupid.

> that Masuda story in the latest comic LO
fattest load I've blown in quite a while

Attached: 2.jpg (205x246, 6K)

No.

Attached: 13e72d8dab88fec38e9f4bae900ae71a.jpg (494x900, 83K)

My point is that Steam is the fucking last place where you should desire lolis to be.

Then I will still wish for lolis to be there, because I want lolis everywhere.

Same.

Fucking EOPs. You want it there cause you're too incompetent to get it elsewhere.

If you knew Japanese you'd want lolis to stay lo, in Japan and in Japanese only.

I do get my loli elsewhere, but loli is for everyone and should be available everywhere.

amen

Attached: 006.jpg (1280x1807, 613K)

Why no anal though?

No, I want them there, because I want lolis to be everywhere. There is nothing that cannot be improved by lolis, so everything should have lolis.

Attached: 1542402596536.png (714x1000, 885K)

Well, there's no guarantee that Steam employees are gonna approve the game before their planned release date and that could potentially cause a PR hell for Jast.

I know Steam has allowed games with "controversial" content before, but honestly, you will never know if your game will get approved until you actually submit it. Even Mangagamer got a release stuck on Steam approval hell a few months ago and some Rance games got straight up rejected.

So, it seems that Jast didn't want to gamble with this release and just took the safest route.

there is a full anal story in that release, I believe it was mamezou's

That makes sense. I'm surprised steam has turned down stuff. They seem to let anything on their platform nowadays.

Honestly i wouldn't buy a visual novel if you could just pirate them
Im guessing your kinda new to visual novels so I would recommend something like Fate/stay night or clannad or something. They are pretty good and theirs tons of places you can get them for free (p-p-p-PIRATE BABY)

I mean that story . The girl's butthole was shown.

Danganronpa

Attached: 1559082807851.png (1020x797, 382K)