>2019
>STILL no good swamp/sewer level

Attached: 1565234061328.jpg (336x460, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fH-lLbHbG-A
youtube.com/watch?v=4UUxTKdFHXs
youtube.com/watch?v=wO5vTK6xYkI
youtube.com/watch?v=112WeuCnyQs
youtube.com/watch?v=cupLnPISEPg
youtube.com/watch?v=wy724Gjz0Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ig-Hd8tczU
youtube.com/watch?v=cYuyWqp_4Dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Sewerorlater.png (634x433, 312K)

is that vic mignogna?

Clankers Cavern and Bubblegloop Swamp my nig

Attached: 1565622139069.png (751x1000, 832K)

Evidently you never played Hexen.

>Darkmere
>Effluvium
>Sump
>Cloaca

Attached: Darkmere.png (800x600, 83K)

>banjo kazooie
No. Besides Tooie had the better levels.

Good bait user.

youtube.com/watch?v=fH-lLbHbG-A

Attached: 1558763947801.jpg (480x360, 12K)

milkies

Attached: 6B0F8D15-7864-4F22-9B13-D96E51E4FEB9.png (778x638, 84K)

I've got a chrysler, it's as big as a whale

but it's one of my favorite parts of dark souls

also the best race track

>muh bigger levels with nothing in them

Beat me to it. Favorite level was that sewer level and it was fuckin awesome.

Walk across one of those levels for 3 1/2 hours and say that to my face

Maybe it's time to stop trying.

Based post. The swamp aesthetic in this game was very cool and atmospheric. And there was no bullshit like hard to move through sludge, its just a solid animated floor.

Attached: smug stalker.png (264x263, 43K)

Harry Potter and chamber of secrets

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>Most of the fuckin games, nigga

Attached: Metro_2035_-_original_cover.jpg (278x357, 17K)

Attached: 123.webm (800x450, 869K)

>Based
MOOOOOODS, shooterchan is leaking
MOOOOOODS
MOOOOOOOOODS!

Kenshi has a great swamp but it's hard to appreciate because it's full of fucking murder

>And there was no bullshit like hard to move through sludge
t. le zoomerino

youtube.com/watch?v=4UUxTKdFHXs

Great music, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=wO5vTK6xYkI
youtube.com/watch?v=112WeuCnyQs

Ok what about... what about a sewer level that's *also* a swamp?

Attached: 946.gif (500x274, 491K)

It’s like OP is baiting someone to say Blighttown so entire thread calls that poster a faggot

Yea Forums you are the real heroes

Attached: the-boys-homelander-1014x570.jpg (1014x570, 56K)

The swamp in the witcher 3 was the best location -- felt really spooky in the daytime, such an awesome look. Also was the best location in witcher 1. Spooky in a foggy nighttime way.. and when you come across that cannibal it's really exciting.

half-life 2 has a good sewer level. there's a good sewer level in the last of us too. i love the sewer scenes in teenage mutant ninja turtles and the one in the sam raimi spider-man movie. i like the sewer level in crash team racing.

Fak off supes cunt

Attached: The-Boys-Billy-Butcher-Coat-600x800.jpg (600x800, 77K)

Forever the best sewer level.

Hmm? What was that?

Attached: 1565362258243.jpg (589x529, 71K)

>how it goes from swamps to dreary castles and then finally to the catacombs
This is a fucking swamp level, take notes

Attached: Homelander shiggy.jpg (500x375, 120K)

sewer maybe, but don't you be shit-talking swamp levels son
youtube.com/watch?v=cupLnPISEPg

Ok Yea Forums the last vidya character you played as has to fight Homelander.
How do they do?

Attached: 3FC778ED-FC2E-49D2-8F09-8133C122892A.png (532x1125, 711K)

this scene made me tear up from laughter

>Gothic 2 Hero
He jobs until Garth Ennis pulls some plot armour shit out of his well-fucked asshole to get a chance to humiliate a super hero.

hmph i think we all know how this one ends

Attached: 1547925919743.jpg (640x640, 66K)

WE LOVE YOU HOMELANDER

My survivor from the long dark succumbs tonight I suppose.

lmao

>Magic space ninja from warframe, namely Rhino Prime

I wanna watch that no matter the result.

Attached: 1501853802777.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>METPO

Honestly he was 100% in the right here, granted he fucked up the flight controls but his decision was the best one he could have made objectively.
Maeve being indecisive and emotional about it is why women can't be trusted to make tough decisions

nuff said

Attached: swamptrooper.jpg (800x600, 66K)

I kind of liked this one.

Attached: 1528909664289.jpg (962x697, 448K)

blight town

imagine calling hexen zoomer tier when it's inherently boomer tier only new fags and 2010's like artificial slow progression let me move as fast as I want

Spider-man on ps1 has cool sewer level with venom shenanigans

No one can really disagree that by that point he was wrong, it was more how completely callous he was about it all. He doomed a whole flight of people to their deaths and then got mad when they made an attempt to live.

>Literally states any of them living is not something that can happen since they saw him leave them to die
I mean, it makes sense, he's a fucking super human, do you think for 5 seconds if you had super powers you'd view regular people as being worth more than a dried up turd in the desert?

*AHEM*
youtube.com/watch?v=wy724Gjz0Sg

Again I can see it from his point of view but he could've atleast lied to them to make em think he could've done something. He walks through them all cracking jokes and then threatens to murder them simply for showing a basic human instinct.

first cod ussr sewers

he could've still landed the plane dumbass all he needed to do was slow the descent of the actual cabin cut off the nose,wings and the storage units and the actual cabin can support its own weight he was just being a daft cunt who didn't want to confront a problem he couldn't solve immediately. Even if it landed in the water planes have rafts and the hero's are chipped so they couldn't have gotten lost at sea he just didn't actually care that's what the scene was showing. And Maeve wasn't being indecisive she was being compassionate and looking for a solution if she stayed they had a chance at living even if small and if she left they'd die for sure.

>what is Blighttown

i wish i could get it to work on windows 7

They were literally going to die less than minutes from then, he was trying to assuage them and they started sperging and rushing him, at that point getting emotionally involved is just going to fuck you up in the long term, look at Maeve.
Yeah my man he just needed pinpoint precision with his laser eyes to take off several parts of the plane and to hand guide it down just like he explicitly explained he couldn't because he'd punch right through the hull because exerting thousands of pounds of pressure through your palms doesn't bode well physics wise

>he was trying to assuage them and they started sperging and rushing him
No they didn't, they only started rushing them when Maeve took the girl and her mother to him and that's after Homelander smashed the back door off, showing at that point he's not even trying to make them think he's helping them anymore.

>Situation would have been fine if Maeve wasn't a raving cunt and just followed Chadlanders example
I'm so shocked

He could have saved at least 2 people by carrying them with him and Maeve, but didn't because he didn't want the bad press. It's true that the flight was doomed as soon as the pilot died, even if he hadn't destroyed the controls, but he valued his popularity and money over the lives of 2 innocents he could have saved. That is inherently morally wrong.

>but he valued his popularity and money over the lives of 2 innocents he could have saved. That is inherently morally wrong.
I think he weighed the scales of his military involvement being able to save more lives.
So if you had to choose between, I dunno, the entire fucking military or some single mom and her kid, who would you pick, being of sound mind?
If you think for 3 seconds you'd pick anyone on that plane you're being disingenuous.
Also don't bring up the whole "Super villains" shit because he didn't know if that even panned out yet, so that's a moot point

what

Attached: KremQuayArt.jpg (480x600, 48K)

Blighttown was complete garbage of a zone. Engless Blighttown memes exist for a reason.

what's wrong with blighttown? and since he also said sewer, what's wrong with the depths?

what's wrong with sewer/swamp levels?

I think you have a hard time understanding what a psychopath and egocentric megalomaniac he is, he couldn't give two shits about lives or the military, he's only using those as a way to boost his god-like status even further.

Wait, isn't this that guy from Outrageous Fortune?

Attached: 1507211517201.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

literally only retards hate Blighttown, and retards make memes in order to relate to other retards.

Retards also memed that Bed of Chaos is "impossible" when it literally telegraphs where the floor is going to collapse.
Fucking retards.

>Shift the argument from something being inherently morally wrong to his character motivation when the point gets crushed.
I agree, he doesn't view humans as worth a shit, doesn't make his choice objectively bad, if he could see the future he would have saved those two and pretended to give a shit about the plane because he knew the supervillain shit worked.
But he didn't know.
He made the objectively correct choice with the knowledge he had and that's my argument

>believing mister "I'm going to shoot lasers indiscriminately in the cockpit of a flying plane" is competent enough to make a positive change in the military
He has zero training in anything other than how to put on a fake identity and please the masses with PR. He would fuck up whatever the military tasks the army would give him and they would be better off without him or the heroes. Besides, he doesn't care about working for the army anyways. It was all a stunt to get the company they work for more clout and power. His reasons for not saving anyone was that he didn't want the bad press, not that he wanted to help the military.

>that butchered 9/11 scene from comics
Why are they still afraid of showing it if 2009 comic not?

>>STILL no good swamp/sewer level
Swamp camp in Gothic 1.

>I died so it's bad
zoomer

>He would fuck up whatever the military tasks the army would give him
But he helped those troops at the compound and killed all the terrorists tho

> retards retards retards
>Doesn't understand that people criticized both Blighttown and bed of chaos for BAD DESIGN and not for being hard or anything.

Big brain over here people

Attached: 1565681049965.jpg (1053x1600, 514K)

>Nerevarine
I'm a god! How can you kill a god?

I didn't shift argument any more than you did. Whether we view this incident "in a vacuum" or on the grand scale, he didn't make the morally right choice that "Homelander" he portrays to be would have made. It's not about saving all or no one, it's just about saving people, even small ones. Being able to take a hit and live with his mistakes is his duty too.

what is badly designed about blighttown?

there is literally nothing wrong with their design, you're just a retard.

>Being able to take a hit and live with his mistakes is his duty too.
And he did exactly that, not his fault he has to make that bread like everyone else

Crash Team Racing. Especially remake.

he died a lot

Again, you have a hard time understanding his psychopathy. There's no live up with mistakes for him, as he doesn't view it as such. Him getting tanked in popularity due to the fact that he technically doomed the flight would have been one hovewer.

eh bed of chaos is pretty shit. I saw you wrote it telegraphs where the floor breaks, but that is not clear at all to the player and I'll be honest I have no idea what the telegraph even is after 200 hours, a deathless run and an sl1 run.

the player can't be expected to know the floor is going to break, and frankly keeping track of what the tree is doing is difficult in the first place which then only gets compounded when the floor breaks

it's also just lame.

blighttown is kino though, and I won't have anyone besmirch it

It was just completely randomly sprinkled with encounters that made no sense compared to previous zones. Also there was a multitude of places where you could randomly just fall through platforms even when you paid a lot of attention to it simply because the game decided to fuck you today, not to mention glitchy interactions with monsters either phasing through platforms or attacking at impossible angles because pathfinding was fucked.

>no good swamp
Witcher was in 2007, kiddo.

>sewer
Parasite Eve was in 1998 and Silent Hill was in 1999, kid.

L4D has them.

And it feels to me that you don't understand how much differently you'd be thinking if you had near godlike powers.
If you legit had super strength, flight and laser eyes you wouldn't view people as "people" either, which is why DC and Marvel can come off cartoonish, you're telling me anyone with awesome godlike powers that doesn't view some fucking bum on the streets as an equal is a villain, when "Affluenza" is something people defend? People simply having money changes the flow of chemicals in their brains, having legit god powers would make you think regular faggots were scum

Attached: Final_Fantasy_XV_Malboro_and_Noctis.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

>randomly sprinkled with encounters that made no sense compared to previous zones
elaborate

your second point sounds like 60 fps mod issues.

>glitchy interactions with monsters either phasing through platforms or attacking at impossible angles because pathfinding was fucked.
i need you to elaborate on this as well.

Dare I say Homelander our guy

Attached: RCO015.jpg (1047x1600, 541K)

So Homelander is gonna be the new Joker, huh.

Wait for Black Noir to finally showing up his face

>Wait for Black Noir to finally showing up his face

Attached: 1565665482021.gif (600x470, 785K)

I didn't use any mod and I wasn't the only one to experience bullshit like that in Blighttown. Enemy pathfinding and hitboxes just sometimes went bananas on the platforms without any indication that it will happen.

As for enemy placement there was simply no point in many enemies standing in certain places because either they couldn't reach you and they glitched running around or you couldn't reach them while they could just whack you indisriminately.

HALO Combat Evolved
343 Guilty Spark
>well enough alone

There's nothing wrong with Blighttown's design. The real reason it got so much hate on release is because the area made the fps tank.

>Retards also memed that Bed of Chaos is "impossible"
Bed of chaos literally never caused me a problem, you just pick the sohortest route, sprint and leap-roll till you reach the root thingies. Took me 5 goes or so to get all three areas each playthrough. Capra Demon is also unironically overrated. Had a lot more trouble with Queelag and even Bell Gargoyles desu.

based

valley of defilement

Damn, destroyed in a single post.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ig-Hd8tczU

Attached: BptVE1JIEAAA3dT.jpg (600x405, 23K)

*ahem*

FUCK janies
FUCK FAGS
FUCK NIGGERS

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

FUCK SUPES

Attached: The_Boys_Billy_Butcher__Karl_Urban_.0.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

What game?

The problem was not his powers but the way he was raised, retard. You can be powerful and still be humble and sympathetic. If he was raised with a family and lived as an actual person he would have been fine

He was wrong about Super Dupers

This game has a whole area calle d the undercity which is kino and the last mission is a long drawn out run through a subterranean cave/slum/collapsed city/sewer thingy and it is the fucking best.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 40K)

>lived as an actual person
Literally impossible for someone of his caliber but okay.
I know you probably think the "Superman" approach would actually work but if you think for 10 seconds if supers weren't real there wouldn't be accidental killings and unstoppable crimes as a result you are insanely foolish.
As I explained this is why DC and Marvel seems fucking stupid, Ted Bundy had a loving family and was smart as fuck, imagine if he had powers

He was wrong about many things but then again he was just a man.Besides his perception was just colored by his personal experiences and for the most part he was mostly right about most supes being asshats.

>Enemy pathfinding and hitboxes just sometimes went bananas on the platforms without any indication that it will
elaborate what this means

>there was simply no point in many enemies standing in certain places
which enemies specifically?

bell gargoyles are one of the hardest bosses in the game as you aren't very strong when you fight them.

based

Attached: TheNewSwampFever.JPG.jpg (800x1023, 153K)

Rats and niggers 1

Though it might not be ideal, you could settle for GameCube emulation.

tfw forgot this game even existed

based

good swamp level?
how about swamp game

Attached: Hunt_Showdown_Hero_940x528-hero.png (940x528, 244K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cYuyWqp_4Dw

>Adol Christin
he'll manage

>sewer level
there should never have been sewer level.

this

What about the Chrono Trigger Sewer?

>that fucking storm part of the level where you literally can't hear shit

It fucking drowned out my vent teammates, too

that's not a swamp, just very lower part and that area sucks ass

>want to replay REmake 2
>remember the boring eyesore that is the sewer section
>remember it's 40% of the game

the depths in dark souls is fucking great, one of the best levels

you see it too? I can't stop thinking about it every time he's on screen.

played the shit out of doom and heretic as a kid but never played hexen, worth getting into with GZdoom?

but blighttown isn't a swamp. it's one of the best levels in fromsoft history

>>STILL no good swamp/sewer level
Then the developers did a good job. In real life or fiction, going through a sewer should not be a pleasant experience.

Sure. It's alright.
I mean it's not long, blast through it in an afternoon.

RDR2 had a really atmospheric, beautiful and fucking scary swamp. the "nightfolk" were horrifying

>Kimiko level
>cute music starts playing

Attached: Karen Kimiko.jpg (1080x1350, 228K)

Fungal caverns in POE is pretty comfy

I loved that.

Few games makes rain that dense and loud.

nevada-tan is all grown up

fuck this game is so stupid fucking good. this not getting a sequel is the true shame, fuck HL

she cute. glad she didn't get eyelid surgery

incelbro.....

i laughed

Attached: black noir.gif (600x470, 897K)

Say and think what you will, but the Witcher swamp-map is great.

i can already beat the fuck out of 99.5% of people i meet on the street but that doesn't mean i consider them subhuman

i think you're just fucked up user

was going to post velen as well

> granted he fucked up the flight controls
on purpose,you fucking retard.

i think thats the first dishonored

The context of his childhood is irrelevant. I can feel empathetic for his thinking, but not sympathetic for his actions. In the end he's still morally wrong, whether you considers morals to be subjective or universal, cause not only his actions directly doomed the innocent lives, he also refused to do anything about at least somewhat repairing his mistake. If he was thinking about how military involvement in the future can potentially save more lives then he should have been more careful with his laser eyes to begin with. But he doesn't care, he never did, he's a psychopath with no remorse and no need for survival instincts, his lack of care for actual people is what led to this situation.

If we use a trolley problem as a parallel, he may not be the one, who out the trolley, but he sure as fuck the one who actually started it and the one who chose to not act upon it later.

But swamp fever exists