>No Versus game outside of Gunslinger style

Why?

youtu.be/kpjrUrGPCM8

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Fuck are you on about? DMC3 a Ryuhei Kitamura movie all over.

Also. Holy shit! Someone else besides me saw Versus?

some /m/ fags did too

that was fucking stellar, particularly liked when they traded swords

I would have added more gunplay

is this the original or ultimate cut? What are the additional bits, the flying and bullets?

This, it's the one dmc game with guns outside of shotties and pistols that's not DMC2s garbage smgs

It's ultimate, it's easy to tell which scene is added cause the main actor has longer hair

More people might have seen it if Kitamura didn't turn out to be a hack.

Wouldn't be so bad if he stopped teasing versus 2, his last good film was Final wars

Cheezy Japanese B action movies are what he does and they are fucking fun. Retarded, borderline legally so, nonsensical, almost all follow the same formula and they are the definition of acquired taste but by god are they stupid fun.

I liked Midnight Meat Train.

Ironically the action composer of versus turned out to be superior in that area of films. Re:Born is the best kitamura film not made by kitamura

Vanilla is better than Ultimate.

As much as I wanted to love having "More Versus" it throws off the pacing and the newer scenes stick out like a sore thumb.

So what was everyone's take on the ending? Was it power corrupts or were they both bad all along?

The "villain" unironically did nothing wrong and the prisoner went crazy due to leaving the portal. Probably never find out cause Kitamura will die before the sequel is finished

Does Red Steel 2 count?

Man, I haven't seen this movie in ages. Back when Japan was making kino after kino and before being overtaken by the Koreans in anything but anime. Thanks for the nostalgia trip, OP.

Shimomura? Actually, yeah. Death Trance was bloody fun and the best follow up to Versus and Aragami there could be.

I think it was just a gag on the assumed storyline thrown in for a laugh.

If you want a serious answer, they were both bad and she just didn't realize which one was worse. The dude broke out of jail, after all.

Well, yeah. It's really obvious that the actors have aged and while there are a few cool additions the overall thing makes the whole movie less... well, it's not as good. It's a classic case of less is more.

>that Versus reference in The Raid 2
reminder that this is the worst timeline and we will never see The Raid 3 with Tak Sakaguchi

>that Versus reference in The Raid 2
There is? When? What was it?

Rama's prisoner number is KSC2-303

HA! Ok, that's badass.

Based, gunz the duel too but that game is fucking dead