Untitled

Attached: 1563944286762.png (328x437, 202K)

Falcom was never a good dev

Correction, Falcom is the only good dev left

I am horny.

Horrible fucking taste

Trails is fucking garbage, but Ys is pretty decent.

Attached: 1543399643170.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

What is this school persona clone bullshit?
*sip*
Trails in the Sky?
Now THAT was a good game

Attached: 1565020449658.png (567x518, 51K)

Oath in Felghana and Origin are the only good Ys games and Ao no Kiseki is the only other good game Falcom has made, everything else is kusoge tier garbage

Sky SC is only average

Trails of Cold Steel II was one of the worst rpgs I have ever played. One of the whole points of jrpgs is progression - characters start off weak, but gain stronger throughout the story through levels and character development.

The set-up of Trails II began on a cliffhanger - that they will come back stronger through their setbacks, and overcome their opponents. This did not happen at all - at the end of the game, every major antagonist pulled a "now let me show you my REAL power" bullshit, and the main characters had to be saved AGAIN by other characters that have always saved them. There was no progression - there was no point to the game at all.

One of the worst written games and a huge waste of time.

Every Trails game does this, it is very annoying

Cold steel 2 is without a doubt one of the worst games Falcom has made in the last decade, next to Tokyo Xanadu.

Don't know about that. Lloyd and his crew pretty much beat every major antagonist successfully in the Azure Tree without any backup help saving them. Sigmund, Shirley, and even Arios, and then finally Demiurgos back to back
Was quite refreshing actually, considering how an asspull would save them in any other trails game. They just straight up tore through them.

I enjoyed seeing Class VII jobbing hard.
And it make sense since they are just a bunch of unexpirienced students with the strongest person among them being an A rank Bracer

>next to Tokyo Xanadu
Aw shit, I am still working on Trails one (playthrough 4 including VITA and PS3) and I was hoping the second game was good. Tokyo Xanadu Ex was one of the worst games I have ever played.

Attached: 1563965727091.png (1362x790, 1.08M)

honestly tokyo xanadu is probably worse but the pacing and story in general in sen 2 are seriously bad
might be worth a playthrough still with your finger glued to the turbo moden button if you want to play sen 3, which i've heard is good but I'm an EOP so i can't say

Cold Steel 2 is very good, Yea Forums contrarians just like to rag on it for "muh holdback"

>smiling
She clearly enjoyed it

>buy tokyo xanadu ex on a whim, never hearing about it
>play for several hours, genuinely enjoy myself quite a bit
>go online and find out everyone hates it and thinks it is one of the worst games ever
B-but why tho

You can't romance the waifus

Fuck Geofront, you better start playing Zero now before CS3 comes out.

>Fuck Geofront
waah waah every fucking thread go be an entitled cunt somewhere else

She clearly was on drugs.

>Cold Steel 2 is very good
How deluded can you be?

>he unironically defends Trails of Holding Back

t. people who never played the game and just shitpost about it

trails 2 has always been held in high regard on Yea Forums

No pubes, gay.

do japanese really get into the water with towels?
they are silly.

high regard... FOR ME TO POOP ON

Attached: me_001.jpg (1140x700, 100K)