Generation retard

Attached: 1565323884127.jpg (750x747, 52K)

Zoomers are unironically the nicest generation, the least likely to bully people.

>Boy I sure do hate this game
*logs 500 more hours*
>This game is the worst thing to ever happen
*Buys premium*
>I wish games were like they were when I was 12
*Checks GameInformer for 7th time*
>Wow only basedboys play games that came out when they were 12
*Downloads game from when he was 12*
>Fucking kids floss dancing in public they should literally be killed
*remembers time in 6th grade he brought his homemade Vidya Weapon out of LEGOs to school and ran around playground with it*
>T-that's not the same
*reads about game being made by Gen X/slightly older Millennial doing dumb shit*
>Fucking Boomers

if that was true, wed have less school shooters

this actually. I don't understand them at all but they all seem like decent people

They are what Mr. Rodgers struggled to create. They want everyone to feel comfortable and included.

They just bully people for different reasons and in different ways

Thats because they have no standards whatsoever.

teens regardless of generation are fucking ruthless

Now THAT is some projection.

There has yet to be a single shooter by anyone younger than Millennial.

That's just Russian bots forcing divisions into society. Their brains can't handle it. That's why we need to step up our mental health programs.

What's worse than a Twitter screencap thread? A fake Twitter screencap thread based around a reskinned Wojak. How mortifying.

Why do they keep shooting up their schools then? Boomers as kids didn't do that, and a much-higher percentage of Americans owned guns then than today.

Attached: Z.png (875x475, 61K)

>the least likely to bully people.
Bullshit, they are the most likely to shoot up schools because they never been able to handle playground aggression without pulling a weapon.

>saw a nephew with his friends last week
>they all look like malnourished asians

even for nerds at least millenials were fat or at least skinnyfat, zoomers look like they live at aushvitz

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

>we
Think for yourself, mutt

Attached: 1561805529130.jpg (1200x752, 118K)

Nice video games

you realize gen z starts from 96'?

Cuddling parents and PC culture has turned a generation of potential bully targets into time bombs of anger for never having their opinions or views challenged. Also, no actual parenting.

>generation retard

Well... you're not wrong.

Attached: FlatEarth.jpg (960x571, 54K)

I feel bad for you.

>Thinking that everyone answered to this seriously
You're dumb. I would have joked when I was young.

i really don't care what you feel

Attached: 1415806293115.png (236x236, 110K)

That image is a joke right?

No. People on the internet screaming "You should think this way and those people are your enemy." did that.

Yeah.

They bully people for not spending as much money on streamers

No one ironically believes the world is flat. You have to be a bigger idiot to think most people are not just fucking with you because it's human nature to go against the grain.