UNIST Thread

Take notes

Attached: EBeUurbUIAEoMW6.jpg orig.jpg (830x1100, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svCKga4QcCA
evernote.com/shard/s454/client/snv?noteGuid=dafbb147-65d2-4bee-be82-c28e5168d09b¬eKey=8660de8ec3e3d01a7b275f8ffd3ae11b&sn=https://www.evernote.com/shard/s454/sh/dafbb147-65d2-4bee-be82-c28e5168d09b/8660de8ec3e3d01a7b275f8ffd3ae11b&title=I+Want+to+Get+Strong+at+UNI.+Series
evernote.com/shard/s454/sh/0c837562-e526-4d90-8769-eab81cea2ad0/910d8a9a667272adf94e5543c57139b0
youtu.be/27reJtK2s-E?t=97
venturebeat.com/2018/03/05/how-arc-system-works-is-aiming-for-a-simpler-fighter-with-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pass is vee

Attached: DION9NCUMAESMLO.jpg orig.jpg (600x530, 74K)

Am I good at Merkava if the most I can do with a single combo is a little over 3300 and not consistently?

Attached: [Demonic, Reverberated Screeching].gif (500x410, 55K)

kw: pclobby

Attached: 1565501594851.png (320x237, 127K)

Midscreen or Corner?
Meter use?

Oh and were you in vorpal?
I always tend to round down my damage to not having vorpal at all because you're not always going to have it

if you aren't spending meter for that than your really good

Attached: image.jpg (1336x2048, 297K)

Usually I use meter but not always, usually doesn't matter if I do because I end up with similar damage counts
I'm in corner sometimes but not all the time and I never map out what buttons I use because I'm just a by ear kinda guy

Well I'd like to have a definitive answer if you're wanting one too, gotta be more specific. Do you end combos with 22x for oki or what?

I really wish I two hitboxes so I could have one plugged into my pc and one into my ps4 so I can play some Koihime.

this is a reminder hyde's 22x is fucking stupid and shouldnt be a thing

Attached: 1rmd62jaxpe21.jpg (720x489, 38K)

>Oki

I have no idea what this means, I haven't really learned the system outside of knowing what Grd does and what that cancel thing is (I'm not yet enough of a badass to cancel it as I'm doing a combo to extend it while also getting another bar to end it with)

How'd everyone do at EVO? I still need to watch the VOD

TO GO EVEN
FURTHER
BEYOND

Attached: SOKOKA.jpg (800x450, 147K)

you think it's bad now, wait till we have to deal with proton canon upgraded who is functionally unzonable when he has one bar. And he's barely zonable as it stands now.

5 out of 7 of us got out of round 1 pools
Duesta actually made it the farthest despite the group not meeting him

no one went 0-2, most us made it out of our first pool section, Maiko got 9th.
not quite.

Attached: [4][6]C.jpg (635x474, 32K)

wagners 22a exists too

I didn't make it out of pools but I made it into the EVO highlight reel. So I'm pleased.

Oh right, maiko
Technically, I think maiko has played with the PS4 lobby more than duesta has

has duesta ever played with PS4 lobby? I don't ever remember seeing him.

maiko still shows up? I only remember him making an appearance maybe once a year or so ago

Time for more spicy Orie gameplay even though I forgot to head into training mode today.

Attached: o.jpg (1448x800, 133K)

he's dropped by a couple times. He met up with us for offline EVO lobby.

It's been a couple months
Once or twice

I got to meet the dude and he taught me and others how to play Koihime.

i swear sometimes the fucking controls make me feel like im playing clay fighters where i do dp even though im doing 236

Attached: 1565497756241.jpg (451x564, 28K)

I accidentally got a job that keeps me from being in Unist threads. Please know I haven't given all the way up, please don't forget my shitty Yuzu play! I'll still play on Fridays if anyone wants.

>Everyone is at 1 bar again
Just another night.

Merk is so confusing. Nothing I do seems like a good idea.

So how many arcade modes do I have to play before I understand what's going on in the story? From what I can gather from the few Arcade modes I've played and like an 1/8 of Orie's chronicle (holy shit is it just orie and her pal talking in a train)

>Monsters exist and if one bites you and you survive you get magic called EXS and people who can do that are called In-Births
>There's a level beyond being an In-Birth called a Re-Birth, which is what Hilda is trying to become
>Hilda is a super turbo power-mad dumbass so everyone wants to stop her
>Gord and Chaos were once in an organization that was for her benefit, but both dropped out. Gord is now currently squatting at Chaos's house
>Orie, Mika, and Wagner are all in the Licht Kriess, an organization where all agents are women. Their mission statement is to stop the unregulated use of EXS
>There was another group called the Night Stalkers around who also did stuff like Licht Kriess. They kind of got disbanded when their leader's princess died. Linne was her name
>Obviously Linne is still alive and wants to get the band back together. Waldstein is one of the only people who know and will protect her with his life
>Linne once saved Hyde's life when, while out for a N i g h t W a l k, he got bit
>Now Hyde is in league with her for some reason (even though he's a dumbass). Linne and Waldstein are currently crashing at his house
>Carmine and Merkava have no affiliation to any organization. Carmine is just a guy who became an In-Birth and decided to go out killing because he's an edgelord (fittingly, no one really takes him seriously but himself), Merkava is a guy who got too drunk on EXS and became a monster, but retained scraps of his humanity
>Merk is the only guy on record to retain his humanity when becoming a monster. Usually you just lose it and rampage until the NB or LK stop you. This actually happened to one of Gord's friends, so he's looking for the girl who put down his bud (It's Wagner, shh)

Attached: GURIMU REEEPAAA.gif (500x258, 105K)

Literally read Chronicle Mode
Arcade Mode is non-canon for the most part

>jump and press backwards to block the nanase fireball thing
somehow get hit by nanase fireball thing
I don't think I have a single win against this character

Who do you use?

Remember you have landing recovery which makes chicken blocking suicide

>All those people reacting to the reveal not knowing who he was
I guess the majority of players didn't read chronicle mode did they?

I forgot jump shields were a thing, thank you user

Of course not.
A handful of people knew immediately upon CLR's leak that he was coming but yeah

Attached: Uniclr-logo.png (2000x964, 1.55M)

Look man

Orie's chronicle is just her on a train for half an hour

kido hydo
the footsies are the worst thing, you have to actually respect her throwing wind at you mid screen has hyde not to mention I can't even block her overhead out of all of the ones in the game
maybe that'll change when I get my mega laser in clr

I only knew because of these threads and playing merkava's arcade mode in EL.

Yeah, read it

> respect her midscreen
friend, you have a fireball with an explosion follow up and 22A and 22B
you don't have to respect shit.

Attached: hyde-pizza.gif (921x375, 110K)

FUCK HYDE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1564377356802.jpg (960x582, 36K)

Just watch out for when she has meter since she's got a projectile invuln 236C

I aint no merk player, but from my experience he has has a lot of similar looking animations and some goofy frame traps, but ultimately his pressure isn't sweat worthy so you can push him out with shields without much risk and his frame data isn't too hot. Also his overheads are all extremely reactable like so you can downback without much worry.

Also his pokes are way more negative on shield that you think they are.

Why would you do arcades to try to understand the story instead of just doing the story mode?

Now that I think about it, Wagner/Londrekia have much more similair dynamic to Ragna/Jin and Sol/Ky than Hyde/Seth do.

Attached: IMG_20190803_141538.jpg (1728x2048, 778K)

He still got a good chunk from arcade and one chronicle

I started with UNIEL instead of UNIST because I bought the wrong one

You can always just shield her fireballs for free GRD, and then you can get in with CS+Pale Bringer. But what said is right too, you have big projectiles too.

He's not completely correct but he's got a base-line, at least

Said chronicle mode episode is also the biggest exposition drop next to Yuzuriha's

>WANT 22A OFF OF 6B CH TO KILL THE FUCKING FLY MIKA WILDLY MOVING ON THE SCREEN
>GET 2A INSTEAD AFTER THEY HIT GROUND INSTEAD
you don't know the struggle

Yeah, I'm gonna go reset my router.

Attached: vatbonk.gif (125x125, 25K)

GGs pclobby, i forgot touhou 17 came out and i wanna go dl and play that before i gotta go to bed so ill leave the lobby up like usual and put my turn on skip

Attached: 290d2adae078d1959634c604c7d1470b473d89e30c57fb9f026d0690f47bb6f1.jpg (1916x2075, 2.59M)

>complaining about fighting hyde
This is new

GGs Spoon. Seems you got better with Wagner.

I wanted to thank the kind user who helped me with Gord's mission mode yesterday, the advice really helped and only took a few attempts to complete it today. Also why are these threads so much more helpful than afgg.

Attached: Djgx0mKU4AEkYIA.jpg_orig.jpg (1280x949, 209K)

Because we play the game?
And you're welcome

Attached: That may be.gif (540x270, 2.99M)

> Also why are these threads so much more helpful than afgg
none of us go there for one. It also helps we actually play the game we post about.

>dash is using that j[C] > jA > jB shit
Good

Attached: DaGeofWUwAIiuy8.jpg orig.jpg (1628x2048, 313K)

>throw fireball and wind ball
>cancel out
>they use meter to do sword car on me
this is why I don't do that

Use your own meter for EX fireball?

I give it a B minus

> spend meter on half circle DP super
> beat sword car
git gud user.

isn't the nanase sword thing projectile invuln?
my best bet would probably be a retaliation 623c

Meter sword car is projectile invuln.
He's better off canceling nanase's fireballs with 22x and then canceling into a DP when he sees Nanase's super flash

>run up dp
>j2c
>over and over again
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I've been trying to make more use of it tonight.

how do i shot book spirit?

we don't talk about that place
wouldn't pale bringer or dp be better than another projectile?

Attached: 1524654542062.jpg (1024x958, 76K)

I don't know about Hilda, but Hyde is unfavorable against the Phonon, Vatista, and Yuzu matchups. Even if he gets CS, he has no good way of taking advantage of it at full screen to deal with long range zoning unlike certain other characters and has to dash block his way in.

Win GRD more so you can just CS your fireball next time

is that chaos's 6C

>tfw 1 poverty fighter inspires another

youtube.com/watch?v=svCKga4QcCA

> throw fireball
> opponent also throws projectile
> meter burn the fireball to make it a mutli hit instant fullscreen option that wallbounces for a combo
Phonon and yuzu will still be problems, but vatista and hilda zoning will be a joke against that kind of option.

I meant to cancel out the first fireball thrown by Nanase. Don't know how easy it is to EX swordcar in response to Hyde's 236C so I can't comment on that

I hope the next game makes it more obvious when you have Vorpal.

Yes I know its already obvious but Im a shitter.

Hilda's shit is all Strike, only her beam is a projectile.

Never in my imagination would I ever think Zedd would have Mortal Slide

Attached: DIJl586UQAA8v--.jpg orig.jpg (4096x445, 62K)

wow thats blatent

I can't believe Hyde is Eltnum now.

Just open your eyes
I'm wondering if you can duck under it

>Full PS lobby
How does PC lobby fair. Room for 1 more?

Man who thought those boots on Londrekia were a good idea, they look stupid as fuck.

Attached: 1509927336487.jpg (463x479, 41K)

but she also needs to put gaps in her pressure and this move looks like a good way to deal with it.

Vatista and Hilda both have air projectiles you know

> meter burn the fireball
Vatista has her own multi-hitting EX projectiles that are far better than Hyde's

About as good as you're going to look when he's dancing on you

How the fuck did I win 3 in a row? I'm not even slashing or teleporting

Soon (tm)

Does anyone have more of these merkava edits?

Attached: Working_Void.jpg (1200x750, 147K)

fuck you, he looks cool

Attached: 1518164509701.jpg (1280x1280, 139K)

haha i get it

>meter burn the fireball to make it a mutli hit instant fullscreen option that wallbounces for a combo
Oh fuck, she's teaching him

Attached: Elt Gun.png (400x400, 119K)

They'll give Hilda a reversal in uniclr, screenshot this.

nice girl legs pfffbtbt hahaha nerd

What a coincidence, I just so happen to have some edits.

Attached: merkavahomedestruction.png (1000x600, 1.03M)

As someone that owns UNIST, but isn't super big into it, would it be worth getting [cl-r] whenever it releases? I saw the trailer regarding balance changes and new moves for characters, but I suck as is and one new character doesn't seem worth shelling out another $60 for it. Are they going to announce more characters, or is this the most I should expect?

I dunno, it feels like if you make any character with a scythe, you're going to have a Mortal Slide kind of move.

It's not going to be one character. They didn't even show off the full covert art for the game.

>isn't super big on it
I mean, if you weren't into it now, why would ou be later?
>more characters
Yeah probably

Based on their previous version updates, I would expect at least one more new character and more story mode updates.
but it's a very distinct animation and it's one handed, even Zasalamel in sc6 uses both hands for his pull move.

I have a feeling french bread knows one character and balance changes isn't nearly enough to justify a full purchase
I would expect more reveals but if they don't, they don't I guess

Hell yeah, I normally don't care for unist memes but absolutely love these Merk edits.

Attached: EBupuCKWwAAP8c8__01.png (576x439, 26K)

This is insulting.
Azhi isn't a lazy piece of shit

If you aren't into now, it's highly doubtful that cl-r will be a drastic enough of a change to make you suddenly enjoy it. And that's fine, everyone has their own preferences.

>Are they going to announce more characters
Probably, the current cover art is cut off.

>don't care for unist memes
Good, hardly any of them are good

Fellow man of taste

Attached: D6PA7iWWwAMJFGZ.jpg (1200x675, 161K)

He looks like he fucks in only those boots

>spends days or even weeks at a time just sleeping in a book
>no job
>no hobby
>no education

Sounds like a lazy piece of shit to me

Good

Attached: JPEG_20190803_153807.png (1024x1024, 891K)

tried testing the waters to see if I can react to swordcar + superflash
looks like I can't

Attached: 1564678384519.jpg (1000x1000, 360K)

You don't react to it, you bait it out.

At least he doesn't make Chaos waste money

I mean he fucks
anally
as in he takes it up the ass in those boots

what're the odds that lond ISN'T a setplay character

>I mean, if you weren't into it now, why would you be later?

Best way I can put it is that UNIST is currently "out of rotation" for me. I genuinely love fighting games, so I'm always rotating between games that I'm actively playing. The problem with this is that it's costly (since I always buy new games, upgrades, and season passes,) and that I run on a cycle of never really sitting down and getting good at anything. Chances are I'll actually buy this new version when it comes out, but UNIST was a harder game for me to just pick up and play compared to others. Never even finished the combo trials for the character I liked the most.

good

Attached: EBE6qXUW4AAW7QQ.jpg (620x680, 60K)

I didn't see any setplay in the trailer so probably 100%
if anything he's a "hold buttons" for moves like hilda
at least that's what I thought when I saw the falling ice when he blocks Wagner's 236

>Never even finished the combo trials for the character I liked the most.
>Rotating games
>Never sitting down and getting good at anything
Let's be rational, don't buy the new version then unless you want to pay for a 40-60 dollar paper weight

He blocked 214
And that's either his FF/DP
Looks like he's got a lot of IC moves than any real holds or setplay mechanics.

Unfortunately all the worst stories in chronicle mode are all right at the beginning. All the fun or interesting ones come far too late

I can't believe I blocked that FF mixup, I can't even block sf4 blanka ball mixups.

How do I stop using Orie's 236? I keep thinking a bullet is gonna come out of her rapier.

Attached: Active Reload.png (540x604, 392K)

I must've typed in 236 because of the direction she was facing oops

GGs all. Things are finally settling down so I should be able to drop by more often now

This is the only one I have but I love it

Attached: 1563342282629.jpg (967x677, 117K)

GGs

Attached: 1531112480258.jpg (1014x720, 163K)

>The problem with this is that it's costly (since I always buy new games, upgrades, and season passes,)
Unless you've reached the point of 2D fighter mastery where you can pick up and play any game while still being decent, this sounds like a huge waste of money.

i get colour doesn't mean much in this game considering i'm also red, but holy shit i feel so out of place in this pc lobby right now

Attached: Sweat.jpg (480x542, 42K)

started playing this and tekken as my main games for a few weeks now. any guides on UNIST out there? I learn best from reading. Also, are Hyde players seen as cool or not cool?

All these merkava images are making me want to pick him up again.

Attached: 1500862183633.jpg (500x462, 140K)

all hyde players are jobbers just ask hippie
they either win or lose spectacularly so they're middle of the road

Don't worry too much about it buddy. Put yourself in the mindset of taking the losses as a learning experience no matter how high of a rank you are.

There's always something to learn in both winning and losing and that's the fun part (at least in my opinion).

no one really cares about hyde players in that sense
if you want people to hate you pick phonon

>any guides
Do tutorial and mission mode and come back when you need specific advice

evernote.com/shard/s454/client/snv?noteGuid=dafbb147-65d2-4bee-be82-c28e5168d09b¬eKey=8660de8ec3e3d01a7b275f8ffd3ae11b&sn=https://www.evernote.com/shard/s454/sh/dafbb147-65d2-4bee-be82-c28e5168d09b/8660de8ec3e3d01a7b275f8ffd3ae11b&title=I+Want+to+Get+Strong+at+UNI.+Series

No, this is a balanced kamige where everyone is lowkey a gorilla except Hilda.

All Hyde players are either assholes, idiots, or both.

Attached: Chibi Elt.png (128x128, 29K)

50/50s are gorilla too

>except Hilda
Hilda never stops attacking, she's just as gorilla as the rest of the cast if not moreso.

mean
I haven't met a single hyde player who is an asshole

Get stuck in the corner nerd

Don't trust sion players, they're the real assholes

Did the PC Lobby close?

>evernote.com/shard/s454/client/snv?noteGuid=dafbb147-65d2-4bee-be82-c28e5168d09b¬eKey=8660de8ec3e3d01a7b275f8ffd3ae11b&sn=https://www.evernote.com/shard/s454/sh/dafbb147-65d2-4bee-be82-c28e5168d09b/8660de8ec3e3d01a7b275f8ffd3ae11b&title=I+Want+to+Get+Strong+at+UNI.+Series
General guide to UNI's unique mechanics
You'll see 0% of this until you get to the high levels where people start caring about the GRD cycle

>evernote.com/shard/s454/sh/0c837562-e526-4d90-8769-eab81cea2ad0/910d8a9a667272adf94e5543c57139b0
Option selects
You'll also see 0% of this until you start fighting people who actually use option selects

it's full

Looks like it's still going to me.

Hyde might as well be a skill-check on how well you know how to hold down-back

i dont mind losing at all, but those matches where i get nearly perfected twice in a row makes me feel like theres nothing for me to take away besides just grinding a whole bunch more

It's full.

ggs
Not sure how you guys play in 5f delay. You're playing a completely different game at that point

Attached: 1548538660442.png (370x231, 17K)

Hilda will get a meterless reversal in clr and then we'll see who gets the last laugh

ggs
someday i'll figure out nanase, maybe.

Could also be matchup experience. How long have you been in these lobbies?

GGs. Also, 5f is not too bad (obviously 3f or less is preferable) but I can see if you're not used to it having trouble executing your gameplan.

Anything 6 and below is fine to me.

I'll show you hyde naysayers when I finally find someone online to actually run sets with outside of the lobbies

Attached: this_post.webm (568x320, 1.9M)

not too long, im still pretty clueless on how 70% of the cast functions
ALSO I DID IT
I FINALLY BEAT ONI BROS

Attached: Mika very powerful bonk.gif (100x100, 26K)

Icy please, block on wakeup.

Attached: 1551166792468.jpg (2048x1976, 420K)

I don't get what's going on
And I'm saying that as the Hyde player who's been around the threads the longest

They weren't Hyde mains then.
That's why I play her and I never said they weren't.

Attached: Hmm.png (172x178, 51K)

Blocking is for pussies and cheaters.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, next time then. I wanna work on Hilda some more but I don't think I'm sober enough or in a good enough mood for 8/8 wait times.

I was trying to anti air.

I'll just thrash you more with Enkidu

congrats, welcome to where we were like 6 months ago.

Motherfucker who do you always have vorpal? what the fuck are you doing?

I'm not afraid of Enkidu or his broken parries.

Congrats m8. Now that's some improvement for someone who claims to be behind everybody else.

Just keep showing up practicing new things to try against your opponents (like learning their blockstring or which moves they use to approach and punish, new attacks on your end to approach with, etc) and I'm sure the fruits of labor will appear.

>5f isn't too bad

Attached: 1539164848874.jpg (575x503, 85K)

What country is that, Germany or some Eastern Europe country?

Also, I remember seeing NW2HYDE license plate and regret not taking a snapshot of it.

I wasn't in these lobbies six months ago though.

Attached: 1554673490520.png (1200x1200, 333K)

and with that I'm off pclobby
ggs

Attached: image0-3.png (1174x481, 507K)

i'll happily take it, considering i didnt even play fighting games 6 months ago
got it
UOHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Mika very powerful anti bonk.gif (100x100, 26K)

Based on the pixelated characters on the sign in the background, looks like an average day in China.

GGs! Have a good night!

I distinctly remember you coming in here with your 8-9 frame delay like a year ago or some shit. it was closer to NA release.

GGs.

>8-9 frame delay
calm down merk you pansy it was 4f at worst
no need to exaggerate

>akiM, bringer of DX

wtf is Yuzuriha's role in all of this

No I remember when you came in here with your literally unplable connections a long time ago, your skills and internet have improved significantly since then. Internet hasn't improved as much as the skills, but one step at a time.

it was most likely strictly against you then. i don't remember many terrible connections like that outside of cross-country connections

I guess it's to be expected over there.

She's a descendant of the Yato that split away from the group. She's the local solo guardian and Hyde's childhood friend
Her story mode has her explain to some newbies what the hollow night is

Anyone wouldn't happen to have PSD files of Akatsuki as F500/Venom artwork? Would they?

Attached: 1557612167990.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

having big tiddies and attracting new players

Attached: 65c9efd82aebbeaebcb7d4cb1070981abb45723941e5c7fe80313c7d9d54ebf0.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Is this basto we're talking about? Back when he exclusively played Mika it was like 6-8 frames for me

Hey, it works. Yuzu is by far the most popular character in the PSN lobbies now.

I knew someone else would remember that lol

Pretty sure it's Aklone who was happy about betting Basto on his PC name Onimarus.

>Now
Between icey and broken, there's not many else any more

>that round

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.09_[2019.08.12_04.33.19].jpg (1280x720, 76K)

yeah, though absolutely nothing changed for me since then so I dunno what to tell you.
well at least you guys remember.

And I'm talking about Basto's shoddy connection way back when.
I'm not forgetting those days when he was Mika FFing from the top of the screen in horrendous delay
Somehow it got playable when you came back. Guess it was my connection that did get slightly better between that time

Rhythm, Huo, and that new Yuzu that showed up yesterday for a total of 5. Sai seems like he's trying to get better at her too if you want to count that.

There was a new one?
And shit, Rhythm is pretty rare too.

I wouldn't count my current discount Yuzu among them but I agree that there's still a fair amount of people playing her.

They just either show up at weird times or are inconsistent.

Probably talking about MrX?

Oh right, him. He's not THAT new around here.

I might have to call this super early PC lobby. My pad is kinda fucked and I keep getting jacked up inputs. Aside from blocking, the worst is getting 623C when I'm trying to do 3C.

Attached: 1534317520379.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Are you just playing her casually or trying to improve with her? Sha and Waifu had Yuzu as side characters too, but I didn't bother mentioning those two since they've shelved her.

How unfortunate but it's understandable. Hopefully the problem is able to resolve itself soon.

My inputs were getting wonky while training in Kohime earlier today actually (right became a bunch of random attacks) and after a swift restart it got fixed so maybe you'll luck out too.

pc mikas vs psn yuzus when?

I'd like to improve with her. I had alot of fun labbing out those combos that I currently know with her though I know there's still alot to learn in how to follow up from 4C and the like.

In particular, I'd like to end combos with those multi-slashes on the ground more consistently like everybody else seems to do since my current go-to is j.214C as an ender.

Is Basta/Oni PC or PSN, because PSN is kind of fucked if he's on the PC side (barring the situation where he DQs himself due to not wanting to fight Icy).

HOW DO I STOP THIS JUMPING HAIRY GIANT

Man dash has gotten really good. He's fucking me up as of late on my Yuzu.

Dude, Twister, lmao

Attached: 1555399406276.png (124x128, 28K)

Nah, it's probably just the pad itself. These logitech f310 are terrible and the dpads have like a 3 month life span. But they keep honoring the warranty so I just keep using it. It's an endless cycle.

I don't really feel like it. Especially when up-back j2c keeps smacking me in the face.

fug I thought you were going to do the tiny dash thing
>Guess it was my connection that did get slightly better between that time
Probably. SoCal infrastructure is cursed in general anyway. I can get 1-2f with Texas but connecting to LA is borderline impossible

GGs everyone

Attached: 1544019518209.jpg (729x1032, 105K)

Sounds like a good deal if it's lifetime warranty since logitech is probably not going away anytime soon.

you know what, fuck it
these threads have convinced me that i need to make a separate folder just for mika

I'd just use Wald or Mika against Icey. He isn't hard to beat, just boring

GGs

He doesn't want to fight me?
As long as it isn't chaos

Your memory lapse that fast?

What am I forgetting?

>not hard just annoying

Fucked it is. Putting aside the fact that you're better than me, I have no idea how to fight Mika or Chaos.

You're allowed to say these things when you consistently win.

explain more user. I have never played the games. How does a High school student like Hyde know this busty Onee-san.

That's for me to know and for you to forget

Because they knew each other from when they were kids. Hyde was a student in Yuzu's family dojo and he stuck to her like glue

Attached: 50566466.jpg (646x604, 93K)

It can't have been that important if I forgot about it.

YES, YES. Time to buy the game. Any source, manga, comics, books, LNs, ect.. I can read in the meantime about their relationship?

Definitely not but it is silly with how much you were making a deal about it at EVO too

It's alright Icey, I enjoy fighting you because I can practice my 236(x) combos.

Attached: Gun Mechanics.jpg (1600x1200, 601K)

user...I...

No
They're only like 2-3 years apart in age to begin with

Attached: DaguHnEUwAECtTz.png orig.png (566x800, 742K)

Icey makes for a good moving target practice

A big deal about what?
As long as I'm good for something.

There's just the game and doujins sadly.

Well that and Japanese video streams that cover lore IIRC.

Yes, user?
This is unfortunate but I can work with this still, worse comes to worse, I can use my imagination and sizer up her age due to her looks and bust.

Good, now go daydream in /afgg/ or something

youtu.be/27reJtK2s-E?t=97
Have some fanservice

fuck why can't we have these things
i would even read a spinoff chibi manga for these characters

>suddenly shoots up to 5f mid match
Today is one of those nights

Damn you hippie and your ability to play every character.

Maybe UNICLR will put the franchise on the map and it'll finally become a breakout hit.

Getting all that EVO exposure will surely mean something right?

the first thing i'd like for them to do with all that evo advertising is GET BETTER NETCODE

I'd rather keep the series small.
It was annoying as hell watching people who don't play the game shill it to hell and back, I can't imagine how horrendous it'd be if it got even more famous

This was perfect fan service. Also I had no idea the new game lets you do duo battles.

That round 2 between atic and Melk man. What a close one!

GGs PC Lobby. Thanks for the games.
Sorry about that, Oni. I'm mostly certain it's my internet acting up as usual. GGs.

Attached: 1555389894042.jpg (2560x1440, 853K)

Is that rock you're living under comfortable?

I heard arcsys finally acknowledged rollback somewhere, though I can't find the source. We can only hope.

That's Blazblue Cross Tag, you idiot

They stated that they're making something
>Homemade
It doesn't bode any better than what they previously did

I laughed at myself for like a solid 10 seconds.
Remember kids: always finish your combos instead of being lazy.

venturebeat.com/2018/03/05/how-arc-system-works-is-aiming-for-a-simpler-fighter-with-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/

>Ishiwatari: As much as we’re tired of hearing about GGPO, we are interested, and we’re researching that.
>But for this title we used in-house technology.

GGs! Take care and see ya next time!

I literally do not play any fighters besides street fighter and tekken.

GGs and no worries. Our connection was more or less always like that. I was more surprised about going from 1-2f with atic to 5f

guys cut him some slack

>All these new lines
>Yuzu's VA retired right before UNICLR's annoucement

Attached: 1466877473316.jpg (324x451, 14K)

That's no excuse

What a miss on that IW throw, hahaha.

>Yuzu's VA retired right before UNICLR's annoucement
fuggin hell, seriously?

Back in April
>indefinite hiatus

God I wish that were me.

Attached: 1560154807999.jpg (1354x2293, 233K)

I mean. I didn't pay attention to Nine on the other team. But I saw Hyde, and Yuzu and Linne on the ground defeated and thought it was a new version of the game.

yeah even I know this game by now

The completely different HUD should have given it away

even homemade rollback has to be better than input delay, right? they couldnt manage to fuck it up worse than capcom, right?

oh this old interview. I thought it was something more recent, but this could be it. still so disappointing

who cares the guy thought bbtag was a different game

Well if GG's going through massive changes, maybe UNICLR will inherit the changes to the netcode if they intend to reuse it.

I'm not holding my breath

again I thought it was a new game. Like the current Arcade version before it gets a port of something.

>even homemade rollback has to be better than input delay, right? they couldnt manage to fuck it up worse than capcom, right?
you probably just jinxed it.
u dun it nao, 'arry porror

there was definitely something more recent from a guy who talked to kamone at evo

I think I've done enough dash blocking and blocking practice in genral for the night with Yuzu. I think it's time I reward myself with some Koihime, anyone in the mood?

I do, like holy shit how retarded can you be.

uff, i could even feel that last throw in my BONES, guess i'm still not fully comfortable with stick considering how slow my reactions with it are.
ggs pc lobby love you long time
i feel like i played less awful tonight

Attached: Pillow.jpg (782x577, 30K)

And I assume you haven't even watched the trailer for the newest version to begin with

he's probably a newbie to anime fightans. given the games he normally plays, he's only aware of entry level fightans, so i'm not surprised if he thought bbtag was some jank build of clr.
he now knows better, m8, let's stop beating the poor soul up.

>don't play anime fighters
>see screenshot of anime fighter
>guy thinks its another anime fighter
he's not retarded just because he's wrong

>It takes hippie playing an sexternary character for me to win

>Chaos corner
I wasnt expecting that

Close, Carmine is like the 11th character I can play. But he's like the 5th one I'm actually trying to learn

GGs! Ya did good out here tonight! See ya next time m8!

When are you picking up Yuzu

ggs

Definitely after seeing how much I can get out of Carmine and Hilda without changing my button layout

GGs PC bros. Had a ton of fun but I gotta clean up and get to bed.

Attached: 1535961097528.gif (244x244, 46K)

ggs

GGs

Attached: __kotomine_kirei_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_kon_manatsu__5612899f06774d1539e8eb0991d16df6.jpg (848x1200, 589K)

this is like getting mad because your dad called your playstation a nintendo

GGs! Also, is that a /vr/ game or just really good modern spritework?

i just hope i retain some of tonight's experience, it seems like my play quality fluctuates every night. maybe i just need to start labbing again and begin watching replays

>call a playstation a nintendo
>call a pepsi a coke
>call a burger king a mcdonalds
>call a cvs a walgreens
>call a star trek a star wars
>call an avatar a toon
>call an mmo a warcraft

Going to end it after one more match from me, need to be up early tomorrow.
Hopefully by this week I unlock the first section of knowing how to corner combo with Carmine

Attached: 13050800.jpg (800x1120, 269K)

prove to me that cvs and walgreens aren't the exact same store

Does the PC Lobby boys put a connection restriction onto the rooms?

try buying a pack of cigarettes from a cvs. protip: you can't.

Did you beat Carmine's mission mode his 4-9 looks like a pain in the ass.

ggs. If that's you Melk, I really want to play you more often because you always catch me doing hardcore autopilot and it's good for forcing myself to adapt (like trying to avoid blockstring 214B ender because I forget you're the only person here who remembers it's minus)

I don't think so? Are you having trouble connecting?

I have been for multiple days. I've made sure to use "pclobby" "pc lobby" and "vee" keywords every time I try to go on

what part of the country or globe are you from?
it should be "pclobby" as one word.

Do you get any kind of error code?

Health buff for Wag when?

Nope, haven't touched mission mode since I went back to look through it and judge how useful any of them were for various characters.
The entirety of my Carmine play is from what I saw other people do and attempting to replicate them.
And damn, I didn't know Carmine had a unique win line against Wagner
GGs

Attached: 14041800.jpg (400x500, 32K)

Dang, that was some clutch playing atic.

which version of the game do you have? unist or uniel?

I'm pretty far away. I live in New Zealand.

Nope. It just says there is no rooms no matter which keyword I put in.

You might need to change your download region to connect

GGs, same to the rest of the lobby. Hopefully I'll be able to do my 5A/2A combo soon.

>I'm pretty far away. I live in New Zealand.
Brother, believe me when I say you should give up on playing people here

Attached: 1510647629005.jpg (957x717, 51K)

Unist? The one with Phonon/Nanase/Akatsuki in it.

I'll try doing this.

uniclr having ggpo would be an absolute miracle

>New Zealand
that might be your problem, man. pc lobbies have been state side and even within the states, connections can dip down to 8-10 frames.

Not sure how PC does it but at least on PS they allow universal lobbies.

Also, darn shame I lost the GRD charge battle there, hahaha.

When U.S can't even play against EU with decent connection, New Zealand is beyond hope

As heartbreaking as this is to hear. Part of me deep down knew something like this would be the case.
The country is nice but damned if there isn't a lack of fighting games to be played here.
They even killed the arcades, those bastards.

>reinstalled mvc3 after evo

just wait hippie, next time im finna have some clean iron man combos

Attached: 66b.png (683x222, 107K)

Maybe with any luck you'll get a Round 1 one day there.

If it makes any difference to you, you're like the 4th or 5th New Zealand guy to be in the same predicament.
You might be forced to utilize a NZ discord for anime fighters

Bring it on, punk

Attached: Taskin 1.jpg (1000x596, 120K)

Hey new zealandbro, maybe if uniclr ends up good and you still play we can try a round. I'm in singapore, so it'll probably still be shitty but its closer than US though.

I already can't even play with aussies so I'm fucked on that end for ST. You should be able to play with aussies though.

I keep getting disconnected with the lobby and it's pissing me off.

Attached: Think.jpg (200x275, 18K)

someday, we'll have quantum servers that can send out information between two different points in the globe without worry of lag.
but even after that, arksys will still be reluctant to adapt some quantum version of ggpo and rely on a crappy inhouse netcode that's only semi-quantum.

>you'll get a Round 1
I don't even know what this is.

I may have to bite the bullet on that one. I'm not a huge fan of Discord but at this point I'd like to get better and fight actual people.

Lets hope Un-clr is everything we hope it to be. Not being in America is suffering for internet play.

Dunno. Looks like a final fantasy tactics sprite but I'm just guessing.
Sure. I'm not as consistent as I used to be with these lobbies, but if you ever want to step aside into like a 1v1 rematch room or something, then just lemme know.

Modern Arcade with lots of Japanese games including fighting games.

Attached: round-1-concord-outside.jpg (640x480, 92K)

I feel you, man. I can only hope that Aussie/NZ anime fighter discord is nowhere near as annoying as big discords tend to get.

These Carmine missions are definitely something I should grind out on a weekend instead of trying to do them at 3AM

Attached: DT6gHWYU0AUOgxB.png orig.png (567x800, 531K)

Sounds amazing. Almost dreamlike if I'm being honest.

This is what makes me hesitant. Once a group gets to a certain size, it starts to lose it's way.

Are aussies and NZ known to be memeing faggots?

Absolutely.

Our primary export is shitposting so yes? I'm not even kidding.

take a guess

Attached: 1563881236693.png (668x392, 67K)

Round 1 is indeed fun times. Especially if you've been missing out on some fun obscure arcade games.

Last time I went I had a blat with pic related.

Also got to try Chaos Code there and had tons of fun with that.

Attached: ssbe_14.jpg (500x666, 170K)

RIP any chances of that discord being any decent
But hey, these threads exist on Yea Forums of all places, who knows

blast*

In any case, wishing the best for your situation NZ broski.

Not the NZ guy but I managed to sucker in some tekken player friends to play Under Night offline with sometimes, so I'm a little better off.

Would definitely like to be able to play with more people though.

I've always wanted to play Initial D Arcade Stage Zero but from the looks of it, Round 1 is only a Japan/America venture at the moment so I'll be waiting for a bit.

>In any case, wishing the best for your situation NZ broski.
Thanks, dude. I'll get good one day. It's just disappointing it couldn't be here.

Lets just hope that I find the good one.

You lucky son of a bitch.

Attached: 1555123410820.gif (640x480, 2.53M)

ggs everyone

I've been slacking a bit in my attendance and grinding as well for the past couple months because of work, but soon enough I'll be able to get back to normal.

That guy is gonna be a riot to watch if he turns out to be amazing and destroys the current meta of Mitsu/Yuzu Aki/Mitsu

Considering Blitztank's moveset is
>Eye laser
>Lightning bomb
>Electric discharge
I doubt it

>You can 236C after a FF as Enkidu
Noted

Attached: Get run over.jpg (587x1361, 84K)

GGs m8! See ya next night!

It's a good option if the enemy is low on health or you're in a bad situation but probably not recommended to burn meter early in the combo.

Not sure how safe it is on block either but it did get me something there so that's something haha. I've been told to be conservative of ex divekick and it makes sense since you probably are better off with 22C or 623C for burning meter with.

For Akatsuki's Mission 4-2 do you input the dash command once the 236A has hit or just before it hits?

There's really no reason to do 236C after FF unless you whiffed and need to correct that mistake.

Those azhi fireballs! Hahaha.

Maybe they'll give him Sentinel-level normals and he'll be amazing.

I keep forgetting I have a fireball which is a shame since meaty fireballs was one of the first things I practiced as him.
GGs. I got to get more Orie experience at some point to better contest you

In that situation I believe I either got blocked or missed just barely missed so I think it was alright.

i keep forgetting you also use Linne

If FF is blocked, you can cancel into j236x or any ground special if you're fast enough.

>5 frames
Sai what the fuck

She's my main actually.

I'm as confused as you are.

oh I know. I just haven't actually fought your Linne in ages

scratch that, i forgot how much tonys combos sucked ass

finna learn MAGNETO

>5 frames in that match too

Bummer. checked my ping elsewhere and it's looking normal. I wonder what it could be.

Perhaps I should get her out here more often on PC then. Been trying to rotate through the cast of characters I've been practicing with tonight and I can't ignore the fun Mika mirror matches.

Just use nova

He won't because I use him

It looks like Raz's net lag issues are rubbing off on me, haha.

That was a nice dodge.

>2 perfects
Thats a new low on my end

Attached: 1543547787725.png (252x221, 110K)

haha

Attached: JAV.jpg (1029x980, 77K)

NO MERCY

Think of it this way. You can only go UP from this point on!

looking to get into the game from playing umvc3 alot, yuzu looks pretty cool and am pad player.

will i be ok?

How good were you at umvc3

You're good to go m8

Oh I know I just was just blindsided by this

>yuzu looks cool
>pad player
Maybe you should find a different character.

You also forget he's from Blitzkampf, meaning parries for days.

I'm sure the Persona characters loved having their reversals be parries too

GGs PC lads, CS bros are calling me to play so I'll take this opportunity to bounce.

Had lots of fun fights tonight! Thanks for the games! Til next time!

Attached: linne2.jpg (727x932, 133K)

Yuzu can be done on pad.

>Lamp knows what to shield
oh no
Ggs. Didn't notice you picked linne last time

GGs

Attached: __kotomine_kirei_fate_series_and_etc_drawn_by_zaqloxxx__a5e06472f8a67af8a0a142a942a8ed84.jpg (430x664, 113K)

I'm amazed I'm actually managing to block those charged FFs. The animation is really obvious huh

The animation is super obvious but you're the first person to actually shield the second part of missile instead of the first or both

I'm sorry, I disappointed you

Fighting yuzu is never disappointing

Attached: 1542291234665.png (1500x1439, 522K)

Thats my last one for the kight
GGs pclobby

Attached: __kotomine_kirei_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_taa_acid__cc6a4355282ae535addb6cf37be9f4c2.jpg (800x830, 168K)

GGs

ggs

Same, GGs everyone

Attached: mikaohno2.png (500x500, 158K)

>try and bait out IWEX
>superflash accidentally makes me grab on OS reflex
shit

Am I just supposed to let you have vorpal? I swear the moment I start trying to concentrate you close the gap in an instant

Mika's running speed is very underappreciated in this MU. If you don't look out for it most get caught up quick

Ahhhh the fucking range on Mika's 66B

>Fucked up a perfect 360c because I thought it'd kill you before I reached the IW
god dammit

FUCK YEAH
OH GOD I WAS SO FUCKING PISSED THAT I DROPPED THAT IW COMBO
THANK GOD

ggs Basta, you have definitely showed me that Mika's real vorpal trait is her 5k command grabs. I can't tell if I'm zoning Mika correctly, but I think trying to play footsies with 5C kind of works

>In that sweet spot where [FF] is near frame-perfect to land after 360C
>mfw magic pixel
I knew I was fucked right when I jumped for the 360C instead of the 214X dammit. I can't even complain about losing there.
I was ready for it since the IW came out distinctly later which gave me my time for a runback. Damn that tiny last pixel of health there jesus.
GGs. 5C definitely works well against Mika's general approach as it forces to dash block or increases shenanigan failure. Fighting Yuzu's a blast so I really enjoyed myself; even moreso when I had to watch everything I do or face death since it was a really good connection.

Attached: 1564723646857.jpg (1440x1781, 319K)

I had fun too, but god damn was that stressful

There's an aus anime fgc discord that covers NZ too if you're looking for games.