Well Yea Forums? Has CRTman given you your free CRT TV yet?

Well Yea Forums? Has CRTman given you your free CRT TV yet?

Attached: 1565646273963.jpg (1242x1144, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostmediawiki.com/Category:Lost_video_games
gov.uk/tv-licence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based. I still have my DVD/VHS player if that counts.

Chaotic neutral energy.

How does he see out of the screen?

dont worry about it

inverse 3D glasses

not the hero we deserve

Not all hero’s wear capes

What neighborhood is rich but also dangerous enough that 50 different houses all have security cameras?

Bless you CRTman. You're the hero we need but don't deserve.

I wonder who the villain is

Who says that these 50 houses were all in one neighborhood? Who says they all caught him on the same night?

>yfw you didnt think about doing this first

Attached: 1522796665877.jpg (666x500, 31K)

user, one house caught him on video, tvs were found at 50

Bless you CRTman

Most likely a one way mirror with a black filter in front of it

agua
por favor

>why would rich people want to protect their property?
T. Brainlet

In color.

Godspeed CRTman

Attached: 1563989091723.jpg (680x698, 37K)

netflix

Mountain Dew Baja blast.

some guy with a hammer who goes around smashing tube TVs to dump their lead and mercury into local rivers and streams.

Is this considered a crime? It sounds like a harmless prank.

Tell me about CRTman, why does he wear the TV?

What's his endgame?

this is great, god I wish I were him

If i take off that TV, will he die?

>wplg local 10
>miami, fort lauderdale
Its fucking Florida Man!

Attached: florida man.jpg (399x750, 96K)

>if i turn that off would you die?

Why would it? He's like TV Santa

I don't think its a crime but someone can easily frame him for one by putting a TV with a homemade bomb in front of their own house.

He's a big guy

Fucking amazing

>google WPLG
Goddamn it, Florida?
How's he gonna deliver to my house in Michigan, much less every single house on CRTmas Eve?

I'm guessing they were broken tvs and he was just dumping garbage on peoples property to avoid paying $25 a TV to recycle.

As someone who works in rich neighborhoods, everyone has those Amazon doorbells

holy based

Its plexiglass with window tinting

T. Don't worry about it

Why would he have 50 broken tvs?

If someone was annoyed enough they just might charge and fine him for littering on private property.

It's more likely than 50 working tvs.

Emulation is anti-preservation and the scene itself is full of trannies and weirdos. The only way to preserve these things is learn how to maintain real hardware. You don't see video enthusiasts obsessing over how to emulate CRTs, but how to maintain and preserve them. Emulation is preservation is a placebo statement. Emulation was never about preservation, it's about enjoying games conveniently and for free. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional. You'll do preservation efforts a lot better writing down capacitor lists for each sega genesis revision and service them yourself than you'd ever by contributing code to an emulator

Plasma Man, but his input lag keeps him from ever landing a hit

You don't have 50+ CRTs?

Thank you Retro

Story is near Richmond, VA. Florida news is just reporting it like every other station that's bored

Considering a lot of superhero villains are just [hero but bigger and meaner], this guys rival is probably another CRT but one of the ones with a built-in VCR player.

>CRTmas Eve

What day is that exactly, is it today? Is August 13 the holy day of tubesgiving?

Didn't EGM use to have an editor that was a monitor for a head? Is this what he's up to now that the journalism game is dead?

Not all hero’s where capes

They say that if you ever see Plasma Man the image is burned into your eyes forever.

You okay, user? Not that I agree or disagree with you. Seems like you've had this rant brewing for a hot minute.

.gif related, it's you.

Attached: pol_irl.gif (193x240, 1.67M)

naw man, it's the ultra 4K HD flat screen guy

true

A black guy giving away a tv. Must be opposite day.

real world super heroes are anti-climatic

hey i know that motherfucker he ate my speed racer tapes

That's demonstrably false in that the mame project exists specifically to counter the high entropy rate of real arcade hardware. Few if any can afford to store all of the various machines and revisions out there, much less service them or keep them in full working order.

Some systems you are definitely right, the feeling just isn't the same. Other ones though, holy shit, I've seen some great work on NES and Game Boy emulation.

>Chaotic good

No shit...hes wearing a TV on his head.

This guy is in my neighborhood.
>tfw no TV yet

Apparently yes, same thing happened last year on a smaller scale in a different neighborhood in that area. Without the video of the guy of course.

Damn i wish someone would drop off my 32 inch crt to my house from my parents basement

True. People love to steal them while they're breaking in.

>can't tell skin from gloves

Nobody can emulate CRT because no one makes the hardware required for it anyway and eventually all of them will die like nixie tubes
If you dont properly rip and store games they will become lost media like a bunch of games already did

set up a camera

>like every other station that's bored
Why would they be bored, they have the whole Epstein body double they need to cover.

This guy is actually my hero now.

he's got them OJ simpson gloves, my man

Check your porch, user.

Well thats why they have to wear gloves when they're eating tootsie rolls.

I hope you get a TV full of cockroaches

I wish someone would bring me a 36" Sony and then also move it around for me so that I never have to even approach carrying that shit.

wrong board

>makes local news
Well, great. Now EVERYONE is going to expect a tv from the poor guy. Greedy little ingrates just can't into patience.

>everyone has those amazon doorbells
how are rich people so stupid?

What games have we lost already?

Seething 'collector'

>they want to be suicided by the Clintons

Attached: 7DF4F39DCE214313A56DBC9E5282989B.jpg (960x720, 40K)

Attack of the Show

do you wear gloves when you eat peaches

Considering the current political climate and the latest happenings, i'd suspect it was a bomb
Nostalgia worship is inherently white supremacist, so i would call a bomb squad and evacuate the house with wife and her son

Truly a hero /vr/ needs

amazing

Attached: vergil at computer.png (357x319, 11K)

user....
You dont think news stations actually report what's important do you?

Attached: 20190812_233819.jpg (296x229, 36K)

Wut?

Poor people drive out to rich neighborhoods to steal parcels off their porches

I wouldn't trust some motherfucker shoving CRTs on my front yard. Nigga probably bugged it. Either in the spy way or the "shit's literally filled with dead goddamn bugs" way.

The actual fucking madman

Attached: 1458782266200.jpg (474x595, 19K)

>control the media, control the mind.

Can I hire this man to deliver all those nice hueg TVs on Ebay/CL that are thousands of miles away and local pickup only?

>hand out free stuff
>americans think you're trying to kill them

Attached: 1471180717319.jpg (701x728, 130K)

If the bugs are dead then whats the problem buddy?

"They have to paint their finger nails" would also be acceptable.

I dream about managing a band where everyone wears CRTs and similar equipment on their heads.

user, i love you

No, that's why I was making a joke.

lostmediawiki.com/Category:Lost_video_games

It's scary how common this is becoming. They know that Amazon watches their footage, right?

b-b-but I LOVED YOU

I hate CRTs , what a lousy bulky piece of shit. I'd rather go for LED TV

Anything to justify their gun laws, user..

enjoy the residual lead and mercury from the tube and components

I think you're about to get more scared. They know. And just like with the government spying, they accept it as a fact of life.

How long until Amazon starts building homes?

Attached: 1552374338115.jpg (263x280, 11K)

The absolute state of Americans.

>florida man
>not wearing crocs
You had one job. One job!

This user got dog shit on his porch.

Now this is the type of clown world I've always wanted. Not the clown world where breastfeeding on twitch is not bannable and child hormone treatments.

Attached: 1462449488362.gif (500x281, 1022K)

did somebody say CRT?

as in, the box TVs? The big bulky ones?

Are you telling me...that there's....

FREE TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES?

Attached: tuuuuuuuubes.jpg (914x1106, 78K)

>tfw not blessed by CRT Man

is that..?

Attached: Dengo_Saga_001.jpg (595x788, 93K)

The Ghost of Smash Melee

Naughty boys like you never get CRTs anyway.
Just burning bags of shit.

>florida man
>not bare naked while smoking a crack pipe

I love shit like this.

Dunno

THE INTERNET IS A FUCKING TUBE

why would breast feeding on twitch be bannable anyway?

underrated

Attached: 1563486449795.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>florida man leaves CTRs on 50 houses

>this is what Americans actually believe

Attached: 1536510749470_0.png (360x360, 140K)

Was Ted Stevens wrong though?

You dream about managing Daft Punk?

Not even giving any good shit out pathetic

Honestly not too farfetched. Trusting the American populace to do anything for you out of the kindness of their heart is a really good way of ending up injured or even dead. Sucks to have to admit that, but it's true.

How dare you reply to my post.

Considering that pre-build homes are already a thing, not long.

>alexa can report to the police if you talk about committing crimes in your home

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE PIRATES

Attached: tubes-phazon.jpg (680x425, 44K)

they've been a thing for decades though

Yeah, I said that.

>Nostalgia worship is inherently white supremacist
i hereby put a hex on you

See
You are all a bunch of cucks if you believe this.

>website dedicated to videogames
>children go on that site daily
>promoting degeneracy
Its like breastfeeding in-front of a kindergarten class or high school gymnasium. Just don't.

It's also not a new idea

Attached: 1922_Sears_Modern_Homes_Catalog.jpg (717x960, 131K)

all nudity is supposed to be banned, but it turns out that some nudity is exempt.

>Europeans too obsessed to notice the joke

Attached: 1475793865434.jpg (785x659, 30K)

hey man, america is about being united in how much we care about ourselves over others.

>live in UK
>hear knock on door
>expect my nan with her famous cookies like she always brings me once a month
>open door
>it's al hamad nashiir, my new neighbor
>get stabbed
>remember nan couldn't come this month after being stabbed by her neighbor, sadam hunguli
>die

Attached: ghjobng8shg77bhdj03f.png (278x264, 89K)

Get your free TVs!

Attached: Get_your_free_tvs.jpg (552x405, 132K)

T. Some shit my poli-sci professor told me.

>and her son
Too many euros sweating to see it

>live in UK
>have to purchase a television licence

Double standard. Male nipples or t-shirts that have male nips poking out are a bannable offense yet breast feeding isn't.

IT'S BONG O' CLOCK!

that filename, my fucking sides

it's just feeding a kid, you just sound like a retarded american who thinks women's breasts are the most horrifying thing to ever see. Might as well move to Saudi and put your women in blankets you dumb mudslime

Thanks for clarifying, at least that makes sense and I can support being against that double standard. Still, goddamn, imagine getting offended by bare breasts, what a fucking gay that first poster was.

Brainlet here, is that a real thing?

Oh god my sides

YOU GOT A LOICENCE FOR DAT DERE JOKE MOITE?

>die by stabbing
>bong heaven apologizes with a complimentary beyond-the-grave shitposting license

yes. It's supposed to fund public television.

>unreleased or cancelled being 90% of them
That doesn't really count, does it?

>live in the US
>get shot

Hillarious yes.

But it funds mass immigration instead?

yes
gov.uk/tv-licence

Attached: r4ZUdhL.jpg (773x693, 57K)

No, I just pay attention to things, if anything will destroy america, it will be its own people and their selfish, shortsighted behavior.

People have been mail ordering build-your-own-home kits from the Sears catalog since like 1895. It's just blueprints and the materials

It's convenient, goyim.

based CRTman giving out the CRTpill to normies. The hero we need to meme CRTs back into existence

Go breastfeed infront of a gymnasium then if you like it so much. Put a bucket infront of you and see if you get tips too. Because that's what she is essentially doing. Not because I'm disgusted by her breasts or breastfeeding, but rather the behavior and mind behind doing it in such a way. Breastfeed to feed your child, not for donations so you can show off your lingerie once you get 250 bucks. You retarded doublenigger.

Attached: 1464904855030.gif (500x412, 1.02M)

>VHS player

Zoomer detected. Those are called VCRs.

it's breastfeeding, it's not the same as masturbating on cam or something. it is not "morally degenerate" to feed a child in a public place, you mong. besides, we already have pedophiles in the schools and libraries giving presentations to children that say it is totally okay to be super free with your sexuality, we are all boys and girls and everything in between, you should chop your tits and dick off, and turning little boys into strippers for the gays (there have been like 3-4 of these "young drag queens" that have been popular topics in both pro and anti gay discourse). breastfeeding is the least of your worries of degeneracy.

#freethenipple

So you're just projecting your shortcomings...gotcha.

>The TV attaches itself to you when you sleep
>You wake up to find that you are now a CRTman as well

Yes, and if you don't have one then BBC "officers" will come and harass your house - even if you don't have a TV at all.

>mfw I will never meet TV boy let alone get blessed with a new gently used tv set.

Attached: 1386052174948.gif (640x480, 232K)

QUIET GOY

Only one or two need to have a camera. If you wake up one morning and 50 people have CRTs on their front step, and 2 of those 50 have security cameras that showed CRTman leaving them, it's safe to assume he put them at the other 48 too.

>Child sex trafficking: Zzzz -_-
>Giving people free TVs: >:((((

Bllessed CRT santa blessing people with retro goods and valubles. god I wish I was him.

Attached: 1412414568958.png (374x451, 226K)

cope

Being a CRT still sounds better than my shitty life.

>Zoomer
Bro, I spanked it so many times to that nude drawing scene from Titanic when I played the movie on that dual player.

You know too much

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-235626_Facebook.jpg (921x901, 201K)

I'm not seeing condemnation, just good-natured bewilderment.

Or a dirt dauber nest.

>BBC "officers"
That escalated quickly.

See

radio-head man
(cause tv killed the radio)

well, that's where you opinions on the content created by the BBC come in. But now we're veering into /pol/ territory.

Attached: 2yuw0pz8vne01.jpg (720x634, 69K)

>Emulation is anti-preservation and the scene itself is full of trannies and weirdo

yeah. real preservation is full of people collecting the actual arcade machines, like micheal jackson

Attached: +_10707c2a28b9af6bf9beab8358d53d0e.jpg (1000x904, 119K)

>How long until Amazon starts building homes?
They could do it now, they're not waiting until the government demands it but until consumers demand it, regular people like you and me

Attached: 1558403909603.jpg (2048x1365, 361K)

well then you should have just said "I hate twitch streamwhores who whore themselves out for money" instead of being a spastastic fagtard about "muh degeneracy" like you're somehow a pinnacle of any moral value instead of another worthless slime posting on this estonian crab-wrestling BBS.

>replies with old memes
You just keep on sounding more and more pathetic.

video* but yea lol

How is that stupid? It means I can answer the doorbell even if I'm not in the house. Plus it's always recording so if something does happen then I can see exactly what went on.

I really don't see the issue. I could understand privacy concerns if it was recording IN the house but it's not.

That sounds incredibly tedious for freight companies having to move prefab house materials, seems like it would take weeks maybe a month just for one customer.

>/vr/'s prayers have been answered
did you even leave out cookies for him?

It is promoting degeneracy though. Making breastfeeding akin to whoring out for money. Like how fucking disgusting do you have to be to act in such a way?

you should have shooped in a gun m8

fuck off american
don't even start with me....

You need to leave out old universal remotes

Dude, people get into gunfights just from cutting someone off on the street or saying something offensive to someone over petty issues. Don't be a delusional faggot who thinks America isn't stressed as fuck right now and willing to do whatever it takes to relieve it to some degree. It's fucking scary and people have every right to be concerned for the well-being of their nation and it's people

you sound like you glow in the dark