SUPER DUPER HD PACK CANCELLED

Remember that one Texture Pack that Mojang showed off at E3 in 2017? Well it has been officially cancelled, the reason? The poor hardware of the Nintendo Switch.

>Some of you might remember us announcing the Super Duper Graphics Pack during E3 2017. Super Duper was an ambitious initiative that brought a new look to Minecraft but, unfortunately, the pack proved too technically demanding to implement as planned.

>We realise this is disappointing to some of you – there was a lot of enthusiasm for Super Duper from inside and outside the studio – but unfortunately, we aren’t happy with how the pack performed across devices, specifically on the Nintendo Switch in which turned out to run the Pack even worse than the Mobile Version being playable at only 10fps. For this reason, we're stopping development on the pack, and looking into other ways for you to experience Minecraft with a new look.

>Minecraft is available on a wide range of platforms, and we’re constantly trying to make the most of the technical architecture of each one. We’ll be able to share more on that subject very soon.

Why the fuck do you faggots keep spending $300 on Nintendo Products when their shit can't run Minecraft properly?

Attached: 71YU4YR+kFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1044x1474, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minecraft.net/en-us/article/super-duper-graphics-pack-ceasing-development
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So i take it xbox couldn't even get a stable fps either?
Imagine having your version lose content because a mobile game tier piece of shit brick can't run it.

>Unlimited budget
LOL

>We didn't release this product on our console because another competing console can't handle it
Does anyone really believe this? I'd bet the XB1 couldn't handle that shit either.

>but unfortunately, we aren’t happy with how the pack performed across device
it didn't even work on your other consosles you fucking brianlet it's not nintendo

the switch is a fucking joke and it's holding back gaming. pathetic.

minecraft.net/en-us/article/super-duper-graphics-pack-ceasing-development
spot the difference!

Hahahaha the absolute state of op

Where did they say this?

SURVIVE TOGETHER

oh nononononono what do you have to say for yourself OP?

Holy shit the absolute state of xboxfags

Soulless.

>it didn't even work on your other consosles you fucking brianlet it's not nintendo
>minecraft.net/en-us/article/super-duper-graphics-pack-ceasing-development
spot the difference!
>Hahahaha the absolute state of op
>oh nononononono what do you have to say for yourself OP?

Attached: U3G5wCr.png (1234x1120, 658K)

Lying like this (on OP's part) should be bannable on sight. This is no better than your average Twitter screenshot thread

Hey user is that an imgur file name?

>Hey user is that an imgur file name?

Attached: 1528819639003.jpg (378x378, 31K)

You can just imagine the crying 14 year old kid coping super hard while shitposting about Nintendo, that which he hates the most, with wojaks and greentexts, only because his most anticipated Minecraft update (with new awesome GRAPHICS) was shafted.

>why yes my only comeback is posting basedjak while quoting someone, how did you know?

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>CTRL + F "Switch"
>0 Results
OP is a faggot

Based

Fuck Nintendoniggers and fuck Banjo Kazoie.

Attached: 1497098788885.png (2538x1931, 476K)

I severely doubt it would do well on any of the consoles.

Also console Minecraft is Bedrock version which has broken redstone. Broken in the doesn't work consistently way not the left in bugs that make it clever way. Without redstone its sort of starter Minecraft then a full version.

Looks like OP is a lying sack of shit on top being gay.

Am I the only one that still finds it fucking hilarious that they couldn't figure it out?

OP is a tranny