User, you are going to play Death Stranding co-op with me. I'm not asking

user, you are going to play Death Stranding co-op with me. I'm not asking.

Attached: IMG_20190729_141713_165.jpg (1280x800, 44K)

How is the multi-player even gonna work? Just sounds exactly like dark souls.
Also fuck Lea, no Joosten no buy.

>Help other travelers without ever crossing paths via asynchronous online gameplay." Players can send each other supplies, share safe houses and walk in the footsteps of other players as they try to "reunite civilization

This game's gonna blow ass, guys. Learn to recognize patterns. No game gets this much marketing and turns out good.

>like anyone is going to fucking do that

>Death Stranding
>Play

>Game

See, this guy gets it. There's probably hours of random CG trailers by now and about 5 minutes of "gameplay" and it's just
>WALKING

Based on what was revealed so far, it sounds like Metal Gear Survive with most of the budget spent on casting celebrities.

So it's Dark Souls but you can't even invade/help and can just leave supplies?
Then how will I play with you? Just give you a crate of diapers or some UberEats or whatever Sam delivers? That's Hella gay.
This. People will never bother if that's all there is to it. It's like trying to create communism only now you don't even interact with your community

Then why the living fuck is anyone still talking about it? Didn't we learn from when Bethesda made a game that "TOOK INSPIRATION FROM GAMES LIKE RUST AND DAYZ" and then put out a game that was just as garbage as those two games?

There are rumors that Metal Gear Survive was based on an early draft of Death Stranding that Kojima wrote while he was still under Konami's employ

Yes. It will be the only good game coming till the end of the year.

Has it even gotten that much marketing? Just some really well done trailers.

The bar is pretty goddamn low this year.

God I hope we can see her feet

Plus all the free marketing it got from all the obsessive Kojima fans, and YongYea posting 342 videos about it every day for a month every time they made a new trailer.

I agree. That's sad.

It seems disingenuous to label fan discussion as "marketing"

Are you good looking like Fragile?

Fair point.
Still, every time Kojima sneezed, every fucking game journalist/news source/whatever made articles about what it mEaNs for the game.

You can see a lot more than feet if you just Google her nudes. her feet are OK but not as good as Stefanie's

What makes you think it even supports co-op? What do we even know about the gameplay, anyway? Why are kojidiots so fucking dumb?

It's going to be overhyped. There's no doubt about that. I've been let down by him before. That being said, these trailers have been the most captivating thing I've seen in a really long time. As long as the final product is at least coherent then I'll be satisfied.

I'll agree there, I'm really interested in the plot at least. But this whole campaign is echoing that of Anthem so I can't help thinking what we've seen is the best it has to offer.

shit, now that i think about it, that's interesting (and disappointing) as fuck

>He doesnt know
Lmao

>he's a bored 12 year old cocksnot
oh lol!