2 cents idea thread

What if Dark Souls 1 had a day and night cycle and different/unique hollows and demons came out in different areas at night except Anor Londo was always day which would help give it more of that artificial grandeur feel than it already does?

Attached: 1565567165285.jpg (598x1024, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myinstants.com/instant/getting-hit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The point of an illusion is to hide somethings true nature, so although your idea is interesting, a better idea would be to have most of the areas in twilight almost constantly while anor londo has a day night cycle.

What if Dark Souls 3 wasn't casual garbage?

Attached: whydarksouls3isshit.png (1628x850, 289K)

lmao invaders who can't handle gank squads having a cry

weapon degradation isn't important in any of the games, as it's barely noticeable let
3 is no different

only legitimate point here is the shitty poise system

I like that idea, but Bloodborne already did that.

Attached: already dead.png (587x354, 339K)

what is world tendancy

A really poorly implemented and underdeveloped idea.

what if you had skyrim but with the combat of an action game

Already exists.

Attached: 371693-dragon-s-dogma-xbox-360-front-cover.jpg (800x1251, 205K)

It would be cool for sure but in order to keep the quality of enemy placement and level design you would need to do a lot of work.

This game has trash combat and shit quests. Why is it lauded so much?

0/10

No, I'm serious. I played it before I hopped on Yea Forums and saw how much you niggers jerk this shit off. It's jank as fuck.

The game isn't very good, but it's still one of the best games I've played.

Attached: Magic comparison (Skyrim, Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma).webm (854x480, 2.99M)

what if you have physics based medieval combat but in a moba

still not working

Paragon?

myinstants.com/instant/getting-hit/

One thing that I missed from Demon's Souls is enemies patrolling, instead of just standing there waiting for you. There were 1-2 baldur knights in Sen's and a titanite demon that patrolled, but I remember it being a lot more prevalent in DeS.

It can be in 2 because they degrade so quickly. It actually gives Repair and repair powder a use, or at least a backup weapon.

That's due to the it running at a higher framerate on PC/ SoTF edition and weapon durability being tied to framerate.
On consoles it was much like 1 where you needed to make a conscious effort to break your shit

No, it was just a higher rate altogether. I remember trying to get through all those soldiers in the Bastille before Ruin Sentinals and almost having a broken weapon by the end of it.