Name a more consistenly great developer this decade. That's right you can't

Name a more consistenly great developer this decade. That's right you can't.

Attached: Fromsoftware_logo.svg.png (1920x166, 28K)

When's Armored core?

Not hard when the 10s shat the bed and every company's been shit at some point at this decade.
That being said, Low APM games for proud to be babies really isn't that impressive either. Just goes to show how low we've fallen if From Soft is heralded as Vidya's best.

For the small amount of games they've made this decade, they've had quite a few messes actually. Imagine sucking their cock this hard. Kings of downgrades, performance problems, bugs, and bad animations.

R*

RGG studios

>consistently great
Easy, Taleworlds since they also put out Warband this decade.
Also, Retro. Although Returns was 2010 and not as good as TP.

**they only put out

Playing this series does not make you a douchebag inherently. No, Dark Souls douchebags are a special type, forged in the hardships that are a staple of the series, and the false sense of their superiority in overcoming those hardships. Intentionally leaving messages that tell players to jump off cliffs that lead to their death or praising treasure in a chest that is actually a mimic, is fun. It goes hand in hand with the standout Souls dynamic: becoming better by learning, exploring, and subsequently dying. The real douche nozzles in the Dark Souls series make themselves known outside of the game itself.
The whole “git gud” response to inexperienced players genuine questions is repulsive and serves as an indicator of how falsely entitled experienced players of the Souls games are. Yes, novice players should explore the game to find the answers themselves. Having played the games myself, sometimes an enemy or an area becomes frustrating and you just want to get that little edge from your fellow players in order to move on and continue enjoying the game. Calling someone a “casual,” “scrub,” or telling them to “git gud” in response to a question doesn’t make you superior; it makes you a jerk. Especially when you’re speaking about a game that literally millions of people have beat. You’re not special, you just have some serious time to burn.

Dark Souls 2 sucked

>other developer who made good games
>doesn't count!
>some other developer who made better games
>meme games don't count!
>other developer who made awesome games
>NO THOSE DON'T COUNT

Attached: an ancient evil awakens.jpg (933x1024, 555K)

ArcSys

For me? It's From by a wide margin, but second is Arkane Studios. Prey (2017) is god tier, and the 2.5 games in the Dishonored series are all well above average.

Napoleon and Vikangz sucked and vanilla is garbage with without mods. Congratulations: a third of the game is good with mods.

dilate.

But trannies are the ones who like Souls games to begin with

Naughty Dog

cope.

>Name a more consistenly great developer this decade
>developer
Taleworlds only published Viking Conquest and Napoleon. Also, Napoleon was great. I haven't played VC though.

It the other person can handwave your opinion, you can just handwave theirs, but that goes without saying. Them saying 'it doesn't count' is just as stupid as you saying 'these developers are better because of reasons'.

It doesn't matter who published it because none of them and Warband aren't anything spectacular with its gameplay.

All their games have ran like shit. Literally all their games, even lost kingdoms on the gamecube

Dennaton Games.

>Calling someone a “casual,” “scrub,” or telling them to “git gud” in response to a question doesn’t make you superior; it makes you a jerk
I participate heavily in any soulsborne/Sekiro thread here since DeS. and I have almost never seen somebody ask a legitimate question that received "git gud" as a response. In fact, I'd say the community (outside of pvpfags and DaS2 memeing falseflaggers) is one of the best this horrid board has left and extremely helpful to actual newcomers to the game. Where this differs is when people start threads and just scream "ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY BULLSHIT!" or the like, and, well, in those situations telling somebody to git gud and persevere and actually put the time into the media they consume is completely valid.
>Especially when you’re speaking about a game that literally millions of people have beat.
The funny thing is, actual soulsfags are the first to admit that the games are not that difficult at all. You sound like you're getting riled up by the aforementioned falseflaggers plaguing the board or don't do too well with the difference between new players asking for legit help and people who start threads to shit on a series they clearly don't understand nor are willing to put the time into.
In short, pic related.

Attached: dr das.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>mad cause bad or pasta can't tell
honest response is that "git gud" is often the most humane response. What's a better response to "how do I beat O&S?" You tell them keep them in front of you, use the pillars, etc. Maybe a couple pointers for the super-powered version. Maybe suggest to just try an see how long you can stay alive without even trying to kill them. But ultimately none of that matters until you have the timing down and can stay alive and the only way to do that is by practicing.

Of course, zoomers on Yea Forums never just ask "how do I beat O&S" they say "this game is bullshit artificial difficulty"

>it took them 5 amored core games before they realized the Dualshock had 2 analogue sticks

Go and blog somewhere else you feculente sack of lard

>It took them until near the end of the PS2 to actually use dualshocks by default

Attached: 1438662063780.jpg (695x496, 85K)

>Only made Uncharted and Last of Us games
I was originally going to diss this post, but while The Last of Us is is overhyped garbage, Uncharted isn't too bad if you didn't have high expectations and you just want a concise linear game with a bit of color.

>consistently great
>literally only put out a single good game this decade

Refute it soulsbabies

They haven't released a good game ever.

Attached: 901709ce.jpg (560x420, 53K)

stay seething

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 202K)

kys soulsnigger. your company is shit.

Attached: ninja-blade.jpg (3240x2175, 1.2M)

Change-ups exist in baseball for a reason. Understand why, and you'll understand the counter-argument.

the make the same game everytime so not a huge feat

PvPfchads rule. Challenge run virgins drool.

Thanks for spoiling the thread. Now I don't have to read it.