>fun strong spell
>pvp fags get it nerfed

>fun strong miracle
>pvp fags get it nerfed

>fun strong ring
>pvp fags get it nerfed

>fun strong armor
>pvp fags get it nerfed

Why are pvp fags so cancerous and why does From always panders to them? Why do us pve and co-op bros have to suffer? I miss pre-nerfed Dark Souls 1 and 2.

Attached: 388.jpg (500x584, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdfG1ezM87E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

need THIS

Attached: 1565653433959.jpg (490x832, 83K)

>fromsoft finally makes a PVE only game.
>spells and tools are mostly shit

what did from mean by this

Why are PvE and co-fags so bad at Dark Souls?

Because all the options for PvE are balanced around the game's PvP and they can't keep up with ever updating toolkits

>DUDE FUCK BUILD VARIETY LET'S JUST NERF ALL THE NON MELEE BUILDS LMAO

it's the arena aka redditfags, true chads invade with random weapons

>pre-nerfed Dark Souls 1
Elemental weapons were fucking ridiculous in pre-patched DaS1. They're still really good, they just needed a small adjustment so they weren't objectively better than weapons with actual scaling.

look if you were too retarded to make a lightning zweihander that's your problem

It was always nerfs too. They never went "oh whips are terrible let's make whips a little better"
Nah just nerf everything into the dirt until there's only one playstyle in the game.

Sorry you had to actually play the game and make a build instead of just making a Lightning X +5.

I don't know how anyone can even like the shitty PVP. The netcode is beyond awful.

Attached: Friede.png (882x724, 1.12M)

but Lightning Zwei+5 was amazing, I could like 2shot every single thing in the game with only 16 strength and use the rest of my points for overpowered broken magic and health and endurance

I feel this, they don't even address the issues properly when they do patch and sometimes there's clear issues not touched on at all
Soulsborne niggers are cancer though, what do you expect?

It's fun if you're not a duel fag. Treating invasions as free form games of cat and mouse is a good time.

I think invading to fuck with people, and sunbro'ing is fun.

This. duelfags are the worst
youtube.com/watch?v=bdfG1ezM87E

Why do you care? If you think they shouldn't be stronger than just don't use them, you autist.

That logic doesn't really apply when the game has an online component. People will naturally abuse the most powerful weapons when pvp is a thing. From didn't want people to get skullfucked by elemental weapons, so they toned them down a little. And sure there's still imbalance in the game, but at least they did some small rebalancing.

When you can one shot 99% of players with dark bead, that is pretty fucking gay.

>being a pvp fag

Attached: 1543179926133.png (753x960, 29K)

Attached: 1557374927099.png (2949x1765, 1.89M)

>build variety
>non-melee builds

The games are all built around melee combat with ranged being an addition to your melee. It's painfully obvious stop being retarded

Pve fags are like the definition of a normal fag you fucking ledditor

That's what I've been saying all of these years.
PvP ruins games.

The funny thing is, Soulsborne's PvP is a farce.

A lot of people latched to it because it doesn't require dedication, practice and skill like, well, any other PvP game ever; you just google a build, spend a couple hours creating that build and then spam R1 against invaded victims.
And, that's the second part of why Soulsborne's PvP is a farce: someone who's playing the game normally will always be in a disadvantage against someone who's using a meta PvP build and has the environment to his advantage. So, the invader gets the satisfaction of killing a human player. A human player unable to defend himself but still a human player.

Have you read that filler Berserk chapter where a teenaged Guts is captured by a noble, starved, given a sword with a dull blade and then forced to fight in an arena against the full armored, fully armed noble's son? That's how Soulsborne's PvP goes, except the dull blade has no handleguards so no miraculous victory for the victim.

>The games are all built around melee combat
This is probably the most stupid thing I've ever heard someone say about the Souls games.
Pure magic build was the strongest build in the first Souls game (Demon's Souls). Apart from Reddit Souls 3 which was watered down to pander to PvP faggots, pure magic builds have always been among the strongest builds in the Souls games.

This.