Smash Leaks 8/12

Should’ve posted this sooner but it seems Banjo’s gonna have 2 N64 alts, same amount of Polygons, like Joker’s school outfit and Hero’s alts. They also considered Nuts and Bolts alts apparently.

Haven’t heard anything concrete for DLC, I heard Doomguy, Phoenix Wright, Monster Hunter, Porky, and a plenty of other names.

A Fire Emblem 3 Houses rep was briefly considered to be added, but Nintendo shot it down quickly. Nintendo essentially told the devs they didn’t need more marketing for 3 Houses, and it might actually hurt the game adding a new FE rep.

Similarly, Steve was considered, but reportedly, Sakurai felt Banjo had been requested longer, and that Minecraft could get its second chance easier than Banjo.

I also heard Geno is in the talks for some sort of bonus fighter, along with a new fighters pass, although the new fighters pass might not have CGI trailers, and they’ll go back to SSB4 style trailers.

That’s all for now, not 100% sure of all of this so take it with a grain of salt.

Attached: 4EFFF837-0E71-4FC4-97FE-165A3DFBFDF6.jpg (320x180, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NF5Ysmz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so your entire "leak" is banjo having low poly alts?

shit leak
4 and reimu is in

someone post the fake leak bingo card

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

yes, everything else I added was stuff I wasn’t 100% sure about/stuff that didn’t happen

Attached: 05ECD14A-DA96-403C-BE99-DE8431C16008.jpg (1000x1000, 208K)

Haha!

Not so fast, Eager McBeaver!

Attached: Photo_1561943576725.png (751x804, 389K)

>A Fire Emblem 3 Houses rep was briefly considered to be added, but Nintendo shot it down quickly. Nintendo essentially told the devs they didn’t need more marketing for 3 Houses, and it might actually hurt the game adding a new FE rep.
Finally, Nintendo's starting to agree with us on something.

Is that nanalan?

>I heard Doomguy, Phoenix Wright, Monster Hunter, Porky, and a plenty of other names.
>A Fire Emblem 3 Houses rep was briefly considered to be added, but Nintendo shot it down quickly. Nintendo essentially told the devs they didn’t need more marketing for 3 Houses, and it might actually hurt the game adding a new FE rep.
>Similarly, Steve was considered, but reportedly, Sakurai felt Banjo had been requested longer, and that Minecraft could get its second chance easier than Banjo.
>I also heard Geno is in the talks for some sort of bonus fighter, along with a new fighters pass, although the new fighters pass might not have CGI trailers, and they’ll go back to SSB4 style trailers.
Suck start a shotgun

>although the new fighters pass might not have CGI trailers, and they’ll go back to SSB4 style trailers.
that's fucking gay if real
which it isn't

Oh wow another fake ass leak. How origi-
>They also considered Nuts and Bolts alts apparently.
>A Fire Emblem 3 Houses rep was briefly considered to be added, but Nintendo shot it down quickly.
>I also heard Geno is in the talks for some sort of bonus fighter.
Actually nvm this legit. Based and Redpilled.

Attached: 796.jpg (500x818, 73K)

Banjo alts will be based off DK / K.Rool alts

rumors: the leak

If we're blessed beyond reason we may get a dragon kazooie alt.

>any first party characters getting in
Wont happen. Everything will be cross over. Expect more capcom since we already got Megaman, Ryu, and Ken. Capcom seems cool to work with Nintendo. I'll honestly be surprised if a Hunter from Monster Hunter doesnt get in.

Redditor, you need to FUCK OFF and STOP SHILLING YOUR DISCORD.

so like are you getting paid to do this or..?

>muh Geno bonus fighter
stop spamming this shit, it’s not going to happen

Suck my dick bitch, FUCK YOU!

>although the new fighters pass might not have CGI trailers, and they’ll go back to SSB4 style trailers
Fuck that

>No Mighty Max
Shit's fake everyone, go home.

Alright but when is he coming out?

Smash bros you need to get in here NOW

discord.gg/NF5Ysmz

discord.gg/NF5Ysmz

discord.gg/NF5Ysmz

Attached: hero3.png (640x640, 636K)

>They also considered Nuts and Bolts alts apparently.
>A Fire Emblem 3 Houses rep was briefly considered to be added, but Nintendo shot it down quickly.
I doubt this "leak" is real but these two bits of information sound extremely legit and likely happened in one form or another.

>I also heard Geno is in the talks for some sort of bonus fighter

I'm not on my knees begging for his release, but this seems good to me. Bonus fighter seems like a good position for out of pocket picks, like major characters from popular spin-offs or Pokemon that are well-liked but not extremely so.

Out of left field, more like.

This leak feels pretty gud. Nintendo likes to throw a lot of shit out to distract from what's the real deal so leakers get confused.

I think a nuts and bolts alt would be sweet actually. I never really had a problem with that game's design graphically.

>I conveinently heard the most rosterfagged characters as of late
Should've included crash too at least

>graphically
Graphically it was fine.
Art design and aesthetically it was an abomination.

>but it seems Banjo’s gonna have 2 N64 alts, same amount of Polygons
so what does this actually mean? same amount of polygons as what? the original n64 model? the smash model?

hate to break it to ya but Activision ain’t playin nice with the big N.

Attached: 0469123D-C0F1-4821-9D5D-385D87A85C94.png (220x261, 39K)

aren't you forgetting someone?

Attached: pw.png (624x836, 413K)

How come?

If Square Enix managed to change tune, I think Activision has the capability too.

>SE
>changing tune ever
Hero in Smash is practically a DQ11 advertisement aimed at Westerners with Nintendo doing all of the work

>and it might actually hurt the game adding a new FE rep

Nobody in corporate thinks like this retard

you know what i meant bitch

No, I don’t believe so