How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Attached: 1509471946164.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

Hope it's a good game regardless, because I'm not a manchild and can separate my politics from my entertainment.

It's unnecessary. If you absolutely must put it there, the only pertinent information is the part about beliefs.
If they cannot separate their politics from entertainment, it's not a good sign.

Honestly, for me, a game could be made by actual terrorists and I'd still enjoy it if it was a good game. Things outside the game, like my knowledge of a game's creators, don't change the game's mechanics and gameplay.

I've never played a game that had something like this and I never will.

Attached: Mafia III.jpg (1440x900, 96K)

What game is this?

It used to be only beliefs, now it's escalated to include the well-done-ness of their steak

I personally thought this was more reasonable.

Then Ubisoft started hiring women.

Attached: 2646158_orig[1].jpg (1100x687, 109K)

Based
It's almost a copypaste from those Disney/WB cartoons disclaimer, but good nonetheless

It's the last three or four Assassin's Creed games that say that.

makes me feel like I'm glad I pirated whatever it is

That's a completely reasonable disclaimer, even if the "historical accuracy" of that game is laughable.

There is a literal reason why the first game had that disclaimer
That new shit is just pandering

apparently the developers couldn't

>because I'm not a manchild and can separate my politics from my entertainment.

Nice sly dig at the developers.

I can step up further though, and separate my work from my politics. Damn, I'm so far away from being a manchild i got a foot in the coffin already. Get on my level.

Now that's more like it.

This. The first game was an Arab setting where you played as an Arab killer in a time when 9/11 was still relatively fresh in the American consciousness and people were still touchy about Muslims both positively and negatively. That disclaimer was there to let people know it wasn't an endorsement or a condemnation from any particular group.

Now it's just to let everyone know how progressive they are.

same shit is in rise of the tomb raider

>started hiring women
>started
She's been there since the beginning, or did you forget?

Attached: Jade_raymond.jpg (700x900, 488K)

don't care

I miss when life was like this. It had meaning and felt powerful. Now it's as if the devil himself is trying to taunt you with false goodwill and it reflects with how poor modern games are in not only entertainment, but significant story-telling.

I mean in the sense that there's more women working there than men now. Jade was one of only a handful who worked for them at the time.

Attached: DclLt7jW0AA2VsR[1].jpg (3264x1836, 761K)

This

imagine the smell

very slightly annoyed because Nobody actually cares that a multicultural team of various beliefs, sexual orientations and gender identities made it.

>nobody wearing a hijab or a miqab
Those Ubisoft shitlords aren't diverse enough.

Did they need to tell me who made it again? The developer splash screen already told me as much

If the entire team isn't full of trannies i can't play it desu.

nostalgic

Confused. I've never played a game that started with something like this.

Imagine being triggered over this.

>meanwhile in the actual game
>NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
>even the fucking Italian Mafia is full of rednecks going BOY I SURE DO HATE NIGGERS

That's bullshit, mate. They always drag in the token women/minorities for these kinds of pictures. Usually they're from marketing, reception, customer interaction and social media. Seen this shit time and time again at my own job. 70% male, 80% white, 20% fat nerds, yet when it comes time to take 'candid' pictures, most of us have to get out and those people take our spots, knowing fuck all about what we do.